Mighty Shield // Eos
August 13th 2017, 7:54 pm
Chastelle

Dragonheart [Open]
August 12th 2017, 1:53 pm
Eos

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mimzy
Gotta hurry, Gotta Hurry! Many thoughts raced through the mind of the youth as she raced through the deserted streets. Darkness had fallen across the world and with it had come terrible shadows. Anya could barely see them in the lamp light, but try as she might she could not lose them. It was as if they were drawn to her. Anya scolded herself; she had fallen asleep in the library again only this time no one had found her amid the maze of books. When she had awoken the sun had long set.  Still that didn’t explain the shadows, had they chased her through her dream?

Anya stopped around a corner bending over so she could catch her breath. It had been too long since she last ran like that, and her body was unaccustomed to the stress. Anya peered back down the alleyway from whence she had come, for a moment she believed the shadows had given up. Slowly bright yellow orbs began to blink into existence, they were getting closer. Scared she started to run again, she had to take this next turn to get home. As she rounded the corner however, a sea of shadows met her gaze. Home wasn’t an option any more. “help.. me…” Anya whispered, her body still revolting against this suddenly unexpected bought of exercise. “HELP ME!” Anya screamed before taking off once again.

She no longer knew where she was going; she couldn’t keep up with all the twists and turns. All she recognized was the castle that always seemed to be nearby. No matter how fast she ran or how hard she turned the shadows always seemed to be a step ahead, and nary a step behind. It was only too late that Anya realized that the shadows had been leading her into a corner. Anya found herself in some sort of open cistern, a power plant that used the water channels of Radiant Garden to create the energy that lit up the streets at night. Unfortunately for Anya it was a box without a way out. Breathing hard Anya tried in vain to steady her heart. The shadows encircled her, hastily filling in the gaps where she might try to run. Like a tidal wave they descended upon her wasting no time. Don’t be afraid… Anya closed her eyes reaching out with both hands in a pointless attempt to protect herself. You hold the mightiest weapon of all…

A spark of light pierced Anya’s mind. A sudden rush of energy consumed her as the entire area was engulfed in light. Like a signal beam it danced into the heavens above. When she opened her eyes again Anya was holding a weapon. It felt incredibly light yet she could feel the power of it coursing through her. The guard of the sword was golden while the blade itself was silver. Unlike any blade she had ever seen it was circular with a key like protrusion at the end of the blade itself. At the base of the hilt a small chain dangled, ending with a small mouse symbol.
Keyblade…

Keyblade…

Keyblade…

Keyblade…
Keyblade…

Back to top Go down

Azmot
MAG : 1
Azmot heard the scream.

He had just exited Space Paranoids when he picked up the frail voice. To his right. A girl ran past, towards the water facilities. Heartless chased after her, clawing the ground beneath their darkness. He followed nonchalantly, walking after her in curiosity. She ran helplessly, and Azmot wasn't sure about what he wanted to do. Would he save her? She reeked of light, the waft of luminosity almost making him puke. It wasn't necessarily her affinity, he just... felt it on her. From it's hold in oblivion, Azmot felt Gluttony quiver. She held the heart of a Keyblader.

He broke into a sprint, chasing after the now out-of-sight girl. He turned the corner to catch the lightshow, watching the heartless become agitated. With a cool, calm tone, Azmot spoke to the darkness incarnate, willing them away. Etzolix. He beckoned, the name of the Heartless' master causing them to hide, dispersing into clouds of black smoke. Most lower-level heartless would run at a few names like that - even Shirou, on a good day. Azmot looked at the girl, whom held the Keyblade - he restrained his natural aggression against them due to his soft spot towards woman in general, a weakness he's held into since a boy. Through slightly panted breaths, he checked to see if she was alright.

Are you alright? Did they hurt you?

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
A familiar, yet distant, voice echoed throughout the halls. The serpents ears perked up as he opened his eyes. There was no one in the ivory room, so where did it originate? As the voice continued to echo he realized that he was listening through the heart of the worlds. How lovely The Fence was, connecting the worlds and allowing such actions to take place. Soon, there would be an understanding amongst the children. Until then, he would wait and keep himself distracted by locating the resonating sound of Azmot's threat. Why would he use his name in such a manner? Perhaps it was time to investigate.

A portal opened, both in front of Etzolix and in front of the two individuals before him. One was a rather short girl, even short for Etzolix, who seemed rather young. Her height was fitting considering her, assumed, age. The other was Azmot, the ruler of Space Paranoids who stood a noticeable few inches taller than the serpent, who had seemingly called him. The serpent was momentarily confused as he exited the portal and said, "Uh, yeah? I'm fine." Then he realized he was talking to the female. "Oh." He let the two continue as he stood there, ivory hair, outfit and all, hoping to not intrude and ask Azmot about the use of his name afterwards.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Mimzy
Anya breathlessly took stock of her surroundings, still uncertain of what was going on. Suddenly almost as if by design a man appeared from the entryway. He was only somewhat taller than Anya but he seemed to be the reason the shadows had fled. His voice was soft as he asked if she were unharmed. All at once the keyblade disappeared in a flash of light.

Before Anya could answer a dark flat portal opened up in the center of the plant. From this portal stepped a tall man with white hair and piercing yellow eyes. Anya felt strange looking at the two of them. Clearly they knew each other, and yet Anya worried as to whether or not they were really there to help her. "umm.. I think so." Anya rubbed her arm trying to wrap her head around whatever it was that was going on. Never one to be rude the young girl smiled softly "Thank you, for saving my life. I don't know what those things were but I couldn't get away from them."

Anya looked at the pair of them. They both seemed... foreign, people she had never seen around Radiant Garden before. "I'm... Mimzy, by the way." She felt it best not to use her full name, lest they were here to do her or her family harm. Still it would have been rude not to introduce herself. As if exhausted Anya fell down sitting on her legs. She hadn't run like that in a long time, nor had she been ready to run for her life tonight.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Azmot smiled softly. Azmot, nice to meet you. He said, closing the distance between them with a brisk, but mostly easygoing, walk. When he got within arm's distance, he extended his hand for a handshake, familiarizing himself with 'Mimzy'. He turned to Etzolix, which had appeared apparently after he used the serpents name to dispel the heartless.

Oh, hey Etzolix. What's up?

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Nice to meet you." Etzolix said, in conjunction with the arachnid, leaving out his name in the introduction due to it already being stated. "Yo--" He began, with a confused look on his face. The following sass molested the words as they escaped his mouth, "You called me?" He was confused as to why he was called here in the first place. This post is going to end short because I'm not going fluff it up because #YOLO. Right, Etz? "Right." He replied, mentally to...who?

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Mimzy
Anya got the impression the white haired guy was called Etzo.... etzolick? An odd name. An the boy who saved her was called Azmot. The boy walked over to her offering her a hand up, a gesture she happily took as she slowly made her way to her feet. "It's nice to meet you... both." She smiled shyly. These people were so strange, how could the white haired one have heard his name from wherever he had come? Anya hadn't even heard his name being spoken.

It was around this time that Anya realized this was the sort of opportunity she had been looking for her entire life. These people were from somewhere else! An adventure just waiting for her to sign up for. "um... Excuse me..." Anya didn't really want to interrupt.. whatever was going on between them but her curiousity was clearly getting the best of her. "What were those things? and who are you people?" she blinked innocently. She wasn't afraid to learn, she just needed the opportunity.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Uh... Ok. Azmot said, the three of them confused, apparently. He turned back to Mimzy, answering her well deserved questions. Those were the Heartless. Hearts of Darkness manifested into a form that tends to go after people with hearts and.. eat them. Especially Keybladers. Azmot pointed out, throwing out the term to see if she understood what power she held. And we're just.. passerbys. He's Etzolix. Azmot said, jerking in his direction with his right thumb.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Etzolix stood there, listening to her questions and not commenting after Azmot had explained what the heartless were. There was no need to do so and he would continue to observe. Hopefully, there'd be something he could interject with that Azmot did not know so he could work into the conversation but he wasn't overly zealous about abruptly changing the topic. He put his hand up to say 'hi' when he was introduced. This was a very awkward meeting.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Mimzy
Almost immediately Anya started taking Azmot at his word. She repeated words like "heartless," and "Keybladers?" not truly grasping the depth of what those terms meant. Sure she knew that thing she had in her hands a moment ago was a keyblade but she didn't know why it was important. On the other hand her eyes started shining with intrigue "So you guys are from somewhere else?" She seemed to have her second wind at this point because she seemed to resemble an excited puppy more than a girl who was recently attacked. She got super close to Azmot anticipating his answer.

"I've been looking for something exciting to happen for sooo long!" She twirled around in place before running up to the white haired guy "Have you seen other worlds? What are they like? How do we go there, how many places can i go?.." Anya might have seemed somewhat hyper at the moment but this was the most exciting thing to happen in her entire life.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Yes. They vary. Gummi Ships. Depends on how far you're willing to travel." He replied, answering the questions in the correct order. He wondered brought this charisma and hyperactivity out of her. Perhaps, she too, was experiencing a mundane life and they were the key to her adventure. He was unsure what was with all of the new people that he came into contact with, but she seemed to also have cure as well...interesting. It was likely that healers were becoming more common due to the drought that had plagued the universe for awhile. Her others elements were shared with the reptile, and one of which Azmot had as well. It was an interesting coincidence that he wouldn't have noticed if he didn't always have his Alveus Oculus -- an enchantment that let him see magic and their alignment, among other things -- helping him out. He flicked his tongue habitually and would wait for her next set of questions. Or wait for Azmot to contribute.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Azmot allowed Etzolix to take the reigns, but answered her two prior questions that he had either neglected or not heard or simply allowed Azmot to answer. As the excited young girl jumped around quite joyfully, he wore another half-smile that was genuine and unfamiliar; the tightness was something he was very unaccustomed to, his face muscles stretching to the rarely used sign of happiness. Whoa, I'm depressing. Azmot blatantly pointed out to himself, almost surprised by his lack-of practice with his smiling.

Keybladers are ones who wield the Keyblades, the weapon that you bore before it flashed away. Intriguing artifacts, but by no means the only weapon borne of heart in the universe. Azmot said, the last comment slipping unintentionally. He needed to keep what he said under control, otherwise Spirit might take notice of his current actions and give him an order he didn't want to comply with. His tattoo, which was now moved to his right pectoral over weeks of inching across it's original resting place, burned as he focused the deity's attention away. Onto other matters. Anything but him.

You know about the Keyblades, right? They're actually kind of important if you want to travel the worlds, more or less. I mean, I do travel many without one, but no lock stands in your way with those. Or so I've been told. He explained to Mimzy, recalling his adventures with Sara within the Maze.

Back to top Go down

Mimzy
The two of them were a plethora of information, though this seemed like the kind of information one needed a basis of knowledge to understand. For instance, what did the taller one mean by weapons born from the heart? Anya blinked, obviously quite confused about what they were talking about. She shook her head "nope, I heard its name but i have no idea what it is or why I have one." Though the whole, nothing can be locked to her was quite the interesting concept. She'd have to try that out herself.

"How do I use it?" she inquired, clearly intrigued by the ability to open things and travel between worlds. The simile on her face was much more pronounced now, she was clearly relaxed around the two boys despite knowing and understanding next to nothing about either of them. Any power she had inside of her was still untapped and completely beyond her ability to comprehend. She brushed one of her bangs out of her eyes before posing another question "Do I need to find someone to teach me all of these things? It seems like a lot to take in all at once..." She pondered as she spoke. It was true, apart from natural gift there seemed to be so much going on that she would be hopeless if not for someone to teach her the ropes. She turned back to Etzolix suddenly "Oh and I want to see everything! And go further than anyone's ever been before!"

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
The serpent would continue to let Azmot answer any and all questions when they were asked of him before answering the ones sent in his direction. "That's quite the trip." He said, hinting at something she wouldn't understand. There was a universe beyond this one that some of those who were involved in this universe had visited. Lenneth and Yima, for example, still lived past The Fence and chose to leave remnants of themselves behind. He would let Azmot take on the question in regards to needing a mentor. He was unsure how he felt about this new entity entering the universe and seeing he smiled the serpent wondered if he was attempting to use her for whatever plans he had. He wouldn't interfere.

(Gonna go work on a speech now. You two can feel free to skip me. I'll catch up.)

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Etzolix is pretty knowledgeable about all that stuff. He taught me the basics on how to survive and stuff. Azmot told Mimzy as she jumped around joyfully. Boy, she really had a mouth on her. It wasn't particularly a bad thing, it just meant that he had to use extra energy to hear what she was saying to them - what a bother.

She asked questions left and right, and instead of answering Azmot simply responded to her most recent comment. There are a lot of worlds out there, and your dreams seem pretty unrealistic. I mean, some worlds don't even exist anymore - how are you gonna see those?

Back to top Go down

Mimzy
Mimzy nodded enthusiastically at the white haired boy's simple comment. "Its the journey thats supposed to be meaningful, rather than one destination every world will be a destination for me to see. At least once." She nodded again as if this were completely rational. Though her mood was spoiled somewhat based on what Azmot said. She crossed her arms and leaned in close to glare at Azmot. Despite being a young girl she was kindof intimidating and tended to make boys uncomfortable when she ignored personal space. "of course! What's the point of having a dream if its easy to do?"

She huffed and turned her back on Azmot so she could turn and look at the sky. "I hope to see new things every day. Meet exciting new people and have so many stories to tell that I have difficulty deciding which one to tell." She looked back at the pair of them and winked. Considering all that had happened to her in the last few minutes she was quite the ray of sunshine. It was clear she would be a handful to anyone unlucky enough to get roped into being her teacher. Though hopefully not so difficult she has to travel alone, no fun in that is there?

Back to top Go down

Azmot
To accomplish them. Azmot responded dryly, but with a smile on his face. The innocence of the girl was almost refreshing. She turned her back to them, Azmot quickly inspecting her backside on his teenage instinct. Keeping his personal observations to himself, he looked back up as Mimzy turned back to them, slyly avoiding her notice (or so he thought).

Dreams I don't have, stories I do. Azmot said, enacting an almost-promise. It would be a given (if she picked up on it) that he was inviting her to inquire, and even offering to create a few stories through adventure. As long as Mimzy could read between the lines, of course.

I suppose I could share a few with you. A few. He said, trying to gradually pacify the spastic girl. She was most definitely a handful.

Back to top Go down

Mimzy
Anya sighed, how boring 'acomplishing' a dream was like finishing a candy bar. It made you feel empty once everything was said and done. No Anya had no qualms about a never ending dream, something to chase after would mean she would always have something to look forward to. However at the slightest hint that the boy Azmot had stories her eyes lit up as if to reflect the very stars, sparkling with envy and curiousity. "Stories! How many? Whats your favorite? NO! Whats the funniest.... no wait... umm whats the most epic???" She seemed to be fighting herself on what she wanted to hear about, so much so that she seemed to ignore his comment of 'a few.'

Instead Anya whipped out a small diary with matching pink pen and sat down directly in front of Azmot. "ok ok I'm ready!" She stared up at him waiting for him to spill. Adventure stories were her favorite, though that may or may not be completely apparent to everyone within earshot. "Tell me the first story! How did you start?" She smiled, completely enthralled at the concept that she too could someday travel the worlds without worry or care.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Azmot began to start a sentence each and every time she switched subjects, breathing deeply as she sat and and asked him one final time. How I began..? Azmot pondered, remembering his quest for acceptance. He was a fresh half-horn with a bone to pick with the world. He actually thought he was moderately important, which was why his beginning was important. It's where he got his humbleness.

I was lost, really. I didn't know where I was going, just... wallowing in darkness. It's not a sad story, just a true one. As I walked around aimlessly, I was met by my apparent rival, the Aoi Thief. He fought me and completely obliterated me, unfortunately. I guess I do have a dream.. to beat him. Azmot said, summing the story up very quickly. Then, he elaborated on what that meant to him - it probably was short and unexciting to the others listening (if Etzolix could be doing so).

Basically, he helped me find my way, opened my eyes a little bit. Azmot paused to burp. I was new, and that was just the beginning. I've had so many adventures since then, but without that encounter, who knows who I'd be today. And I wouldn't really strive toward anything.. so there you go. My story and dream all bundled in one; you're welcome. The MCP said warmly. He hoped Mimzy enjoyed some insight.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Aw, Shirou gave you owies?" He said, teasing Azmot and having a play on words with The Aoi thief's name. He was listening to the story but wasn't particularly intrigued. He knew Azmot had to have done something more important by then. The first story was usually the most uneventful, at least that's how Etzolix saw it.

FOUND AN OPPORTUNITY FOR IMPORTANT PLOT. I DON'T WANT IT TO PASS. SHORT POST.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Mimzy
Anya didn't quite know what to make of Azmot's story. It was intriguing but despite the intense wanderlust that she herself suffered from Anya never really saw the point of fighting. She was a gentle soul that preferred to not have to hurt anything that could possibly feel pain. "Aoi Thief..." She was taking notes in her diary. Despite how long ago it may have been for Azmot, she was certain this was her beginning. Even if she were stuck here a little while longer Anya knew her life was forever changed the moment the shadows came for her.

She seemed to be mulling everything over, glancing over at Etzolix when he teased Azmot. Though apparently Aoi Thief and Shirou were synonymous terms. "That sounds rough..." She kept scribbling in her diary even long after the two of them had stopped talking. Ironically if one of them were curious enough to yank said book from her hands it would be all the more embarrassing for Azmot as she was drawing pictures of a small Azmot being beat up by some hooded figure wielding a stick. The hooded figure was labeled 'Aoi Bully.'

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Azmot tensed.

Etzolix had said something.

What was it again?

He tried to recall what he had just said. Why had he even forgotten?

Oh right. Shirou was the Aoi Thief. He was so struck that it just... befuddled him. For a minute Azmot lost the ability to speak altogether.

Shirou is the Aoi Thief... Ok. Azmot said, peering over Mimzy's notebook to see some scribbles. Let's go Mimzy. Azmot said in a low tone. It was time to go visit other worlds.

Don't let it affect you, Azmot. You'll have your day, and Shirou will have his. Soon.

Back to top Go down

Mimzy
Anya was somewhat confused, maybe Azmot didn't know Shirou was the thief he had been looking for? She tilted her head to the side trying to piece all these complex relationships together in her mind. She still didn't really know much about Azmot, or anything at all when it came to Etzolix. Still they seemed like good people, or at the very least as friendly enough she felt safe around them. If Azmot saw her drawings he didn't comment on them, so she assumed he didn't.

When Azmot spoke Anya was confused but a sense of exhilaration rushed through her as she realized this stranger was willing to take her to other worlds. "I... umm... That is...ummm..." She stammered slightly as she rushed to get up onto her feet and at the same time fumble her diary and pen back into the bag that was slung over her shoulder. "Where are we going?" Finally managing to spit out what she was thinking Anya smiled, her world was spinning so fast she wondered if this were a dream. Soon she'd be standing on another world!!! Despite her question she seemed more than eager to follow, Azmot could be the devil himself stringing her into the darkness from whence Heartless come and she'd still follow without batting an eyelash.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Azmot thought for a moment, putting effort into what a young girl would expect to see in exotic travels. If half the worlds weren't gone, it would be easier to think. Thinking about something "Mystical and Exciting", Azmot came to a conclusion.

A world of mermaids, fairies, and pirates. A world where imagination runs rampant. A world where the sky is just the beginning. Azmot said mysteriously. He turned to Etzolix, asking before they departed traditionally. Do you mind giving us the quick-travel route? A little portal de la darkness? If he responded negatively, they would travel in a traditional, but comfy, Gummi Ship.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Etzolix opened a portal. He walked through it. Fuck those guys. Loljk. He walked back out and said, "Loljk." As he held his arms open, letting them walk through the portal as he decided to stop being silly about this. He was really swamped with Approvals and stuff so he didn't really try to end this topic appropriately. Apologies to the others in the topic. Wait, how was he even thinking this. Whatever. Maybe he'd try harder next time.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top