Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wisdom
So, apparently according to Etzolix, the ruler of Radiant Gardens was a hermit named Yima. Yeah, that made perfect sense. A hermit. Ruling an entire world. Absolute perfect sense. Nevertheless, the boy searched the area for any sign of any kind of hermit.

Inside, he had suspected that Etzolix was lying, or maybe expressing his dislike? Maybe Yima was a high king bathing in riches? He couldn't tell. Only time could. Right now, he just needed to find the guy.

Last edited by Wisdom on September 24th 2013, 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incorrect info)

Back to top Go down

Yima
Another day amongst the populace rewarded their leader with their opinions and concerns which he could address listening in passing as he went.  He was retrieving fresh air for himself away from his laboratory filled with his works now attending to the recreation of keyblade armor into a more mailable art.  

Yima was a tall blonde man bearing greyish white cloth clothing tight to the body save fro its joints, well shaven, and attentive with his crystal blue eyes as well as his ears darting about himself.  He had arrived at the first of a number of town squares where businesses made their daily bustles ensuring that a need or product, for work, and the communication that was required or any large group to operate.  A placid smile found its way to his lips as he passed by waving back to those that had identified him from his work physically rebuilding the town alongside them all.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
It was of no surprise when Wisdom saw the man, which was pretty easy from all the attention he was getting...but this was not the hermit he was searching for. The man was just an important, probably rich man among Radiant Gardens. The boy kept searching, trying to ignore the blonde man.

Theme: Archangel

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Thank you again for helping with the patrol last night Mr. Qwin", a stanch bristle bearded guard in recently tarnished full plate saluted from a few arms length away to which he stopped and nodded before continuing on. Part of the reason he didn't do this quite everyday is because of the attention he would get in certain districts... made him tempted to done his old organization attire. Perhaps some meat pies would do for lunch... yes, all he needed to do was find a bakery, and eat his fill. Today was a relaxed day he decided; he would act at his leisure.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom sighed. Not a single hermit in sight. Maybe this rich guy might know something...He took a deep breath. How should he appear? Arrogant? Kind? Shy? Hostile? Monotonous? He ended up just nearing Yima, unaware of just WHO he was.

Back to top Go down

Yima
There was a man unlike others nearing Yima he did note gradually as the person moved with a determined measure. He seemed at times perhaps confused in what he was doing or perhaps feeling but that was just a hunch that sunk into Yima's gut the closer he got all the while the ruler acted as if he had never noticed. There was not much to say about him it seemed thus far... he would have to come closer for Yima to get a better feel of the situation so he waited eyes always glancing over the approaching man who unlike the citizens did not seem to be on their way anywhere else.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom was not a man. He was getting close to it, though. His full maturity age of 18 would be several months from now. But for now, he was a boy, learning the world(s) like everyone else. He finally got within a short distance between the important looking man. They could now see each other perfectly.

"Uh...excuse me?" He began. "Someone told me I should seek out a hermit here in Radiant Gardens for some information. Apparently he rules this world. Do you know where I could find him?"

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Strange that someone would send a youngling to search for information when they themselves would have done fine", Yima answered calmly with a reserved scanning over the other speaker. What weapons did he have apparent, what was he actually wearing, his face, size, and any attention grabbing features that could tip him off. It was completely possible that the boy was no boy or better yet an assassin that had only now gained a spine for his work so many having failed int he past.

"Or have you come to Radiant Garden on your own behalf", Yima added as he finished his former thoughts and speech leaving the visitor a easier path if he didn't have less than desirable intents. He could also be one of many that have received some form of advice or training; a possibility that Yima had to often remind himself of when he received visitors at his castle home. He was just a tad paranoid and for good reason given his history up to this point and desire for survival despite the challenges this place could present.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom frowned. As far as he was concerned, he meant no harm to the man. He was certainly no assassin, and he didn't believe anyone sent him to the task, unless apparently Etzolix is one son of a bitch. He doubted that though.

"I'm here of my own accord." The boy said. "All I wanted was information on the worlds and stuff." He blushed shyly

Back to top Go down

Yima
The youth did seem off his normal mind set shy blushing away a the issue at hand and was potentially here for himself not another. What about the worlds could Yima provide for him then he pondered leaning his head to the side trying to get a better read of the younger man's facial expressions with a curious furrow in his brow.

"You can call me Yima Qwin ruler of this realm and guardian guide to its people, what is it I can assist you in understanding", he asked politely the sparks gone from his prior speech replaced with a gentle warmth. The change did come quickly but it was appropriate in Yima's eyes sometimes it is the information you come across that can change your views on a given situation after all.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom smiled and offered his hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm-WHAT?!" He blinked several times. "You're the ruler? Etzolix told me the ruler was a hermit!" The boy suddenly looked ashamed. "Not to offend you or anything like that, sir."

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Etzolix is my younger brother and I have been a hermit from time to time so it does fit", Yima responded with a chuckle just behind his words. So it was that individual that had sent him.. probably didn't want to tell him himself or wanted to expand the youth's horizons with information he could render from the more experienced gentleman.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
The discoveries were kind of off the wall at this point. Etzolix is Yima's brother?! Well, at least the hermit part was right. "Well, that's interesting. Anyway, my name's Wisdom."

Once again, the boy held out his hand to Yima, hoping he wouldn't have any more surprises. I mean, c'mon. Hooded people, Gummi Ships, Keyblades, creepy barbers, pirates, and what not. Surely he'd gain a break by now?

Back to top Go down

Yima
This traveler was a little confusing to Yima... he had come all this way and instead of asking what he was intending he had decided for small talk after being repeatedly asked for the other. Did he want to make friends with Yima or was he simply off his game so to speak. In any case he had at least be polite even if the man was inconstant.

"Welcome to Radiant Garden then Wisdom, what can I be of assistance with, and do you intend to stay long or is that undecided at this point", Yima responded awaiting a more in depth response than he had thus far received from his to be guest.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom sighed. "Well, it'd be nice to stay, but I got things to do and places to be. Anyway...I was asking your brother about Keyblades, and he gave me a small basis on what they were. But now I want to know others. The worlds, the Heartless, and whatever else I should know."

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Oh that is a long explanation if you are looking indeed for an in depth response so I would recommend finding a place to take a seat", Yima was more than able to lecture, take questions, and clarify.  What he might want to be more concerned with was who overheard the conversation though that would be a bridge to cross down the road.  There were plenty of cafes, bistros, and other businesses to sit down at and have a eloquent conversation.  

"Perhaps you might enjoy something for your stomach or to parch your thirst while we speak", Yima inquired as they moved along.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
"Oh, good! Because I got like, a lot of questions! Can we start on the worlds?" He asked Yima as he followed. He had quite the questions jumbling in his head. And he was going to burst em out.

Upon being asked of a place to eat or drink, Wisdom brightened up. "Food? Drink? Of course! I haven't had anything in a few hours!"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top