Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adrian King
Drakar walked through Radiant Garden, feeling a burn as he resided within its domain. He let the burn teach him the punishment of darkness...To let the darkness dominate. He has seen many things but at the same time...he's seen nothing. He knows nothing compared to others. The feeling of death only recognized by witnessing it twice...First Xemnas now his best friend...Cool. Tortured by the very thought he care so much but then once the darkness submerges...He'll just be a quasi-existent consciousness that is mute to the Devourer. He'll no longer be someone who has input or can even do anything good for the realm of light. Drakar will devour it all.

He will be the Devourer.

But other than that, he has had many experiences compared to others of his age, knowing the feeling of making love, the feeling of love and the feeling of it being broken. The metaphorical casing around his heart shattered...The only thing protecting him from the Devourer. Jack Hallcome...Gone. Cool...Gone and MAYBE returned. Valerie Faye...Eventually gone. Kenos....Eventually gone. Everyone but a select few will disappear from his life. Hate will fill the void. But eventually, darkness will take lead and hate will just become a remnant of its former importance, only disgust and pity. So he wanted to torture himself more...Make himself pay for the ultimate sin of harboring the darkness that built up inside of him. The Devourer. Once it is all gone...He'll have nothing but the reliance on his long-lost friends to save him. To help his redemption actually happen. So he found somewhere to sit and think, watching the flicker of the very faint silhouette of the Hand of the Devourer appear and his Hand of the Leviathan parallel to it. The Mystic Paldrons flowed with a dark aura and all he could do was cry. The tears dropped down, clearly defined and plump. He was a monster.

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Yima
Yima stood high atop his castle home.  Stories of dull brick, electrified metal, console controlled transport platforms, and wide open skies darkening with due haste giving way to the tides of night just as the chill began to ride on the gentle winds blowing through.  The aerial tidings swept Yima's clothing into a writhing mass where his joints were concerned, the pale white fabrics reinforced by the ruler's own chemical processes did protect him from inures better than some armors, and save for the joints were tight fitting granted not quite as a skin tight garment.   The tall man bent his body one hand on the edge of the massive roof that he resided on peering out over the town he was responsible for taking a break from his research projects.  He rarely slept like a normal person and had even found the ruler of Space Paranoids awaiting him in his bed.  The experience has reminded him of the days he did have a partner he could share his confidence with though like his first days aspiring to travel the worlds from his original home: the Destiny Islands were past.  It is important to appreciate the times one has had and Yima knew this and had taught many a individual such things... even his apprentice Shirou had risen to lead a realm by his own will with the lightest touches of moral wisdom prior to setting out himself with Etzolix.  Now there was an interesting one, Etzolix the dark martyr, the architect Yima would call him after the space craft had damaged his home the younger had been so quick to start repairs for his own chamber to practice music.  Yima had put those plans to work in honor ODF him after his leaving for another place to put his hat.  

Here Yima remained however, the Lord of Radiant Garden rising from its ashes by will of those that took part himself included.  Now he conducted experiments for himself as well as a few interested parties, taught those that would seek him out more easy to find now than he ever was, and guarded the world from threats it could not fight on its own as much an administrator as a guardian.  His castle guard represented that lacking any guards with exception to the leader who had gone amiss in recent days knowing that if someone did have the power to fight him then the well meaning citizens would simply die before them.  

It was time to patrol the streets Yima thought to himself seeing nothing of particular interest in his scanning of the cityscape where little more than tireless citizens kept awake lights glimmering from their windows.  Smirking with his youthful face reflecting the seven years since he started his journey though leaving the contents to guessing masking the wear of those years, their weight on the young man, and the expectation of how he would act now.  His brother Etzolix had told him since they were younger that he acted twice his age and that has remained true about him he noted from time to time, the younger of the two did help ground him in that he still had family or someone he cared deeply for despite the staggering number that had died before him or simply vanished into space.  Perhaps grounding wasn't the best term he thought as he skid down the roof using the speed to jump for his favorite platform to land rolling twice on the metal cage's disc surface diving between the spaced support hinges that occupied the sides of the hemisphere of electrolyzed metal.  He rose to his full height before inserting the commands that would take him to the inner sanctum of his castle home before heading out.  He had lost the ability to fly as his mind warped as magic in the worlds changed likely due to the Kingdom Hearts of the Empire vanishing; Yima very much doubted it to the the place spoken of in legends due to the knowledge he now possessed garnered years ago as he grew into who he was now.  This was of course knowledge most did not possess and never in the completeness he did, of this he had confidence due to the lengths he had to go to gather each important piece, and as he approached his front door he sighed lightly knowing the finishing touches on his newest regeneration spell would begin tomorrow without rest.  One more night on the town he chuckled letting his pale gray boots touch the city streets minutes from his leaving the castle behind; he was swift far more so than an ordinary man.  The brisk nights chill welcomed him in neat stillness as he made his way blonde strands rising and falling with the higher pace he set.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
Drakar sat down on a bench, pondering his faults and letting thoughts destroy him on the inside. Was he jumping to conclusions? Was he being his own downfall and really he could escape this all? Drakar couldn't stop staring at his right hand, with a tear here and there releasing and falling upon his hands. He was a leader now. A Count. He had to grow up, he had to toughen up. No longer should he let the darkness consume him, for if it consumes him then it consumes his citizens. Drakar must not let the Devourer stand in his way, no. He must not let the Path of Ouroboros stand in his way, NO.

Drakar must form his own path, his own choices, his own prophecy and anything else will just ruin the lives of his citizens. But now he was forced to choose....The life of his child, the chance to be a father, or Cool, an echo of his former self. The life of his child's mother, or the echo? He had a hard choice indeed. He looked around and noticed a man bouncing around, and shrugged it off.

He had more important things to think about.

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Yima
It was odd enough that the night was so quiet the blonde thought to himself as he bounded on through the streets.  Normally there would be something interesting afoot be it a heartless presence, minor theft, a couple out on the town away from the young-lings, or perhaps just the opportunity for a clear sky.  Tonight however there was but one thing that stuck out thus far and that was someone down on their luck bent over a bench seemingly trying to forget the world around them.  This could have just been anyone but there was something about them that caught Yima's attention...  their clothing was unique comparably to what he saw the citizens normally displaying.  This young man could very well be a traveler like himself, someone unbound from the designation of just one world, and that meant he should investigate their reason for being here opposed to ignoring the possibility that they could cause trouble later.  That thought finished Yima turned toward the bench from no more than twelve feet away and spoke.

"Need an ear, I cannot say I remember you from anywhere in particular, but you seem akin to the troubled heart", Yima offered the stranger as politely as he could manage.

Deep in the back of his head that paranoid itch bite his neck but he put the concern aside for now opting to give the guest the benefit of the doubt. Yima was barely glad to be reminded of all the schemes that had been hatched to remove him from the realm of the living but in accordance with his first decision his expression remained untainted by the reminder.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
Drakar looked at the man whom had noticed him, wondering who he was. The man seemed a bit familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it. In the seconds Yima gave him to respond, he had pondered thousands of thoughts. Oh. Another soul ready to form a connection is it? How it works it is....But alas it doesn't matter....It doesn't matter no longer. he said, looking at the man with sad eyes. The sorrow within them showed great conflict and hard choices, but he wondered if the man understood it.

"Well. Let's just say I have some hard choices ahead of me." he said, shaking his head before looking away. A tear trickled down his cheek, glistening in the light from the sky. He clenched his teeth and kept his lips shut, trying to hold back the shudder tears gave him. He rebuilt himself, and decided to begin anew with the stranger. "Pardon me, I'm Drakar. And you are?" he said, extended his hand out to the side, but still remaining seated.

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Yima
"I am Yima Qwin, resident to this community, and a traveler of worlds", Yima responded with a smile taking a moment to shake off the professionalism he had begun the encounter with.  

"If you need an ear for the actual issues bothering you you may have mine for the time being, despite your determined outward appearance I can tell that you are truly bothered", Yima said before extending his hand to the bench as if to ask if he could sit with the stranger for a time.  

If he let him this night might end up more interesting than had first hoped for; true his research was no more than a day off from begin done now only requiring the finishing touches but interactions with people were truly fascinating.  He wanted to shake his head on the last thought... Etzolix was right he needed to get out there into the worlds.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
Drakar raised his head at the name, it seemed so familiar but he couldn't recognize it. It didn't help his mind was drowning itself in other, more stressful thoughts that stained like red on white. He didn't answer at first, only sighing, he didn't want to pain another innocent with his problems and difficulties. But after a while of thought, he realized who the person was. "Hello Number Two. This is a terrible first meeting, you know. I don't want to pain you with my problems." he said, holding a similar level of depression he showed Alexander.

It had been quite some time since he saw Alexander, and every thought pained him, every sight of another member. "Well, I'm Count Drakar of Enchanted Dominion. Nice to meet you." he said, hoping Yima would recognize him as X. Please. Please don't let yourself sink into the abyss of my errors.

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Ahhh your the one harassing me about my research", Yima said leaning up and placing a finger on his chin taping thoughtfully.

It took him a second but he shrugged his shoulders brushing the previous fragment between the two on a official level. At this moment it was on a personal level and having seen no objection the Lord of Radiant Garden plopped down next to the other leader one leg over the other and right hand acting as a arch to support his face keeping his eyes on the other member.

"I wouldn't have offered if I didn't mean it", Yima said with a smirk as he thought of what official business could possibly take place if the younger lad didn't decide he wanted an ear or advice. "If nothing else I could show you some of the things I have been working on, it did put me off just a tad that my identity was so easily gleamed, but I feel as though you might be trust worthy... call it a hunch", he sighed.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
Drakar chuckled, thinking that what harsh rules the two had to follow, trust was mandatory to keep going. They needed to be shadows but to make himself known to another member, he felt comfortable doing so as there had been no one to listen in on their conversation. "I literally can't talk about the main problem, and the secondary one is a bit of an issue more-so with close friends. Well, more-so affecting them rather than anyone else. You'd have to make sure you can listen to some whining if you want to lend me your hearing." he said, nodding his head.

Show me a few things? Drakar had considered studying the human body, learning weak points and maybe developing a skill over the art of Alchemy. "I'll let you pick what you want to do. Show me your research or listen to me whine. That's how it sounds, whining or invasion of privacy. But, ah, ignore my depression for I am just in limbo at this moment. Privy further if you dare, but it's a boring story." he said, sighing.

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Yima
Yima let out a warm chuckle stretching before he rose back to his full height and offered his hand to the other warrior.  Perhaps it would be best to send hi thoughts through the refractions of light all about them, a message board as fast as thoughts could be conjured, and hopefully the reactions would be amusing.  With a moment of concentration Yima sent his thoughts to Drakar though he might just hear from within his skull.

"I think you will find this more private Drakar, feel free to speak to your hearts content once we are within the castle walls... I don't intend to open a portal there so expect a walk and a half", Yima said through his telepathy.

[Expanded Telepathy: Activated]

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
Drakar nodded, standing and lumbering up as if he was about to go for a run. But he awaited Yima to begin moving before walking in the direction of the castle. I understand...But whatever I say you must not tell anyone...Ansem. A being of darkness, had told me he has Cool Star. You know, King of Disney Castle. But he's a heartless now...You do research? We could have a discussion for that later...I am forced into secrecy and only three people know, now four. Me and Ansem and one other, but with respect for him I won't disclose who he is. he sighed.

Taking a moment, he had to collect himself so he could tell Yima, a man he should be able to naturally trust, what had happened. My future child for the life of Cool Star. And other than that, I am part of a prophecy from the late Deep Jungle...That's a whole 'nother story." he held his tears...He seemed to conjure many lately.

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Yima
"I don't know why you would gamble your child for Cool Star if he is already a member of Ansem's fold... even if you did then he could just call the lad back to him later", Yima sent through his thought speech.

The idea that Cool had become a heartless troubled the older warrior, he had hoped he would become a beacon in the dark not a deep whole swallowing innocent lives, and lifting his hand he pointed toward the location of his castle barely visible over the cityscape.  

"We are headed there, my home, laboratory, and where I put my head down to rest in the rare hours I find myself able to sleep", Yima spoke thoughts turning to home careful that he did not forget his temporary companion.  "Well then come this way and do your best to keep up", Yima added before starting a brisk jog toward home through the town dodging civilians and other obstacles.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
Drakar kept up with Yima, being silent after the reflection Yima had given him, the same one that Shirou had given him. He thought for a moment, but he didn't know what to do. I am stuck in the deal. I can't back out or he will kill Cool, kill me, and kill the mother. He then beat me down, and I did nothing to him...I tried my best but the last thing I heard was his degrading voice bashing me. I woke up in Enchanted Dominion and that...was it. I hate myself...and he made sure that would deepen. he said, shedding one tear as they traversed and neared the castle.

I understand if you hate me...I'm probably a terrible person...Too weak to resist the darkness...But I believe I can bring Cool back. he said, his heart dropping due to the low self-esteem deepening.

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Everyone has darkness Drakar, even me, and acknowledging that is part of making yourself a more complete person", the other man listened to him holler as they jogged. "What would make you weak would be giving up when the deck is stacked against you and your friends need you... in other words Drakar make your future yours within the life you live", he added taking in a breath keeping just ahead of his traveling companion each time he would draw near.

They were making good time and would be at the castle quicker than Yima had expected as he waited for a reaction be it an expression or words. He was more interesting than most people Yima might meet, perhaps it was because he needed advice or perhaps it was because he could likely take well enough of himself with little bits of aid from friends if he had any.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
Drakar shook his head, he wasn't surprised Yima didn't understand. Nobody did but Shirou, only he truly understood him and cared for him. Like a father, it seemed no matter how young Shirou appeeared to be. You don't understand...There's a greater darkness inside of me, the Devourer. My prophecy tells me I shall become the Devourer, to Devour the darkness of the worlds and become the conduit of all that is dark. And that is more evil than it appears. Without darkness, there is nothing to balance the light and he'll just become more powerful because darkness is unlimited." Drakar did think they made good time, still talking to Yima through his telepathic ability.

The Devourer is a naturally evil being, the Greed, the Gluttony, the Lust for darkness. The Wrath upon light, The Pride of darkness, the Envy of darkness, and the Sloth of destruction. While he may purify worlds or people, he'll just leave death in his wake. I understand what you are saying, though. he...said? Thought. He THOUGHT at him.

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Yima
"If there was an imbalance in any of the three then we wouldn't be here now Drakar; how those balance out is a larger picture than we can likely envision in this lifetime", Yima responded skipping over a barely awake old timer resting on a street side bench.

"I could make the attempt to assist you if you wanted the help, it might even be a glad diversion, and you seem like a nice enough guy", He added skipping through yet another crowd of citizens going about their daily routines.  At this moment it was likely gathering whatever they needed for dinner unless they were gathering for block parties.  

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
Drakar nodded, he knew that an imbalance would be the destruction of all that exists, ending in some sort of self-genocide of all living things. Yes, I study this. Balance is key, and my book of Chiralism isn't just some bible, it is a tone of all the collected knowledge of inner peace and elemental balance. The two Ouroboros, the halves of the whole. That is why I must walk the path of light AND darkness. he said, lowering his eyelids to show more sorrow.

"Hey, you seem like a scholar, I wouldn't mind learning about the human body, vital points and other topics about it." he said, cheaply smirking even with the burdening sorrow.

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Yima
"I wouldn't mind teaching you some things as long as you were willing to read for the others", he responded with a grin before slowing down knowing they were close to arriving the towering castle coming into view. The expression dissipate to a smile a bit excited to share the research with someone and perhaps teach again.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
Drakar raised a brow, curious as to what Yima meant about what he said. "Oh? What do you mean? As in my tome?" he said, wondering if Yima wanted him to share his information about Chiralism. "The anatomy of the mortal or human body would be interesting to learn about." he slowed down, following Yima's pace as they neared the castle within Radiant Garden.

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Yima
"I wouldn't mind seeing what information you have to offer though if I do decide to take you as a sort of student you would be the first since Shirou", Yima chided as much to himself as he spoke to Drakar. He did not feel entirely good about how the last student had advanced though that was in part die to his personality at the time and he did turn out well enough thus far. He even commanded the group that Yima was currently employing himself in which is how he got the armor for his next project.

"What in particular are you most interested and the intent behind it", Yima asked genuinely interested and ready to rebuke the younger man if his intents did not suit Yima's morals.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
Drakar was fascinated by Yima's comment, he is meeting the master of his master whom offered to be his master after mentioning that he was the master of his master. "I...I'm Shirou's student. I would be honored to train under you!" he said, bowing his head towards Yima. After he was asked about intent, he took a moment to think of a way to put it. "Two opposite reasons: Violence and non-violence. We are in a universe of violence, and as such I would like to teach myself the art of handicapping foes. Rendering them useless in combat would lead to a quicker end it seems. Ironic, but I've noticed this. The other? I want to learn how the body works versus dark and light magic. Also, I am not ignorant unlike my late brethren in Deep Jungle. I am a scholar, a warrior but a scholar nonetheless." he said, nodding his head.

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Yima
"If you are Shirou's student then you are already in good hands though I don't mind dropping in surprise lessons from time to time, you should tell him that too so it doesn't take him by surprise, or perhaps ask him if it is alright before I did", Yima finished coming to the castle doors now removed from town. He knew this would cause an appearance from the ruler of the World that Never Was due in part to his willingness to teach the former pupil his own pupil. Yima could for now show him what he had come up with so far...

"The cornerstone in Disney Castle that failed to stop the dark invasion recently... have you seen it", Yima asked Drakar interested in his response. He wondered if he had any knowledge of the matter or if he could make any connections based of so little information without tipping his hand if he was indeed a player.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
Drakar nodded, but he was more interested in what Yima had to teach him, the knowledge he had rather than the strength Shirou had. "Expanding my knowledge isn't exactly something Shirou can do. Also, the things I want to learn are beyond his...erm...intellect it seems. Wisdom does NOT mean intelligence and Shirou, while not stupid is no scientist like you." he said, chuckling. When Yima made mention of the Cornerstone, Drakar remembered when the Organization, now Council of Absolution, had to steal it. Alexander ruled back then, and it was a success.

"No, but you should know why, right?" he said, making implications it was gone due to the mission from before.

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Yima
"That corner stone left in Disney Castle is my least potent recreation of the original to date", the ruler of Radiant Garden sounded to Drakar on wings of will. He would wait for a reaction as he stepped toward the great towering doors both of cumbersome weight even for a elephant in terms of opening. With his right hand he pressed up on the door and began entering his home of stone and bright furnishings the sound of a keening creek from the hinges buried int he walls was their only greeting.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
Ah, so you were part of that mission. Who else partook in securing the Cornerstone of Light? he THOUGHT towards Yima, following him and seeing the grand palace-like appearance. "Simply beautiful. Must have taken a long time to make it this way. The currently only well-crafted furniture I have is my throne, but alas I have yet to have architects touch that castle." he said, chuckling. As you may be aware of, I, along with Kenos, are the only two remaining keybladers. Does that mean anything to you? he inquired, curious about the importance of keybladers to the Council.

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top