Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hikari
Nameless would walk into Oblivion. "Etz get your ass down here!"

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
The serpent was in his thrown room, his hand splashing in the fountains on the side that were now fully functioning throughout the castle. It wasn't much but it did prove enough of a use to him as it would help when defending his home from potential threats. Sitting back on his throne shook his hand frantically, drying it off the liquid in the ever apathetic state that snake inhabited. The white walls were thick and he being at the apex room of the castle made it hard to hear if there was anyone moving about. Understanding this he would walk through the hallways and hear some incessant, annoying, sound. It turns out it must've been an intruder or something of the sort. Sighing, he proceeded to go to where the noise was at but unless the person continued to display their location he would be unable to find them due to not being a force of the all knowing.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"ETZ GET DOWN HERE OR I'M DEMOLISHING THE LIVING FUCK CAKES OUT OF YOUR CASTLE!" The heartless would shout, annoyed that the reptile hadn't arrived yet considering how fast he was last time. Beginning to chip away at the walls with his darkblade Death he was about ready to activate Raging Storm and blow chunks out of this mother...

Not in that way you dirty pervert, it's an inanimate object. Why would he... Ooh maybe.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"You're no fun." The serpent sighed, portalling to where he heard the noise still a sizeable distance away from the heartless. His hand dipped in water he swirled it around through use of his wrist and fingers which took the form of his Atlantican self due to his little artifact known as Aesthetics that allowed him to access the power of worlds while not within them. Waiting for Cool to explain himself he had wondered what the purpose of this meeting was? If he was here to murder Etzolix this was a horrible way to go about it.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Hikari
By the time Etzolix had gotten there the heartless's pants were already half way unzipped as he was looking at the wall. Turning around he would notice Etzolix was there just in the knick of time to prevent his castle from losing its virginity... Oh fuck this was awkward.

Zipping it back up the heartless would make eye contact with the reptile confidently. "Oh hey Etz, totally wasn't about to have sex with your castle or anything. Anyways I came here to say I'm not going hunting for Anna's head since Joseph betrayed me. I tried making him cut off Tyler's limbs so he could feed him to the mayor after I took Kia hostage to ensure no resistance would be held then Joseph betrayed me like a little bitch and I forced him to bow since otherwise I would have slit Kia's throat faster than he could have screamed. Long story short I'm not getting a hand for Joseph and if he comes to the castle ever again I'd appreciate it if you informed me so I could slice his throat open and eat his lungs kthxbai."

Then he left.

~Topic Exit~

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
The serpent listened to Cool and let him leave. It was a waste of time to prolong the conversation or even respond. He had said what he wanted and the serpent had understood the impact of his decisions. What else could he ask for?

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top