roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Etzolix

Entering the portal the two would enter an ivory room that contrasted the prior darkness heavily. From an open area they would now be indoors surrounded a beautiful structure that was vastly different from its outer appearance, something she had not yet experienced with Etzolix. In the throne room she would be able to notice the beginning of renovation which had fountains on the side lined up for whatever purpose she could assume. A single throne would be in front of where they were portalled and the serpent would release her hand once she was safely in the world. Moving to his throne he would sit and then say, "Welcome to Oblivion."

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Treixa
Entering the portal she could see through to the other side, any sort of light was a great contrast to the darkness they were in. Stepping into the ivory room the demon squinted a little before opening her eyes properly gaining her vision back. Feeling the serpent let her hand go now they were in a room she felt comforted. Looking around at the room she noticed the fountains getting ready to be installed and other renovations being prepared. She looked back to Etzolix to catch him just as he sat in his throne "Welcome to Oblivion". The demon smiled upon hearing this, she didn't think that anyone would get this castle other than one of it's previous owners to which Treixa had heard about in the past. Standing where she was she spoke, "Well.. This is delightfully different. I've heard about this castle before but I've never been inside or around it before." She paused looking around for somewhere to sit, there wasn't really one so she stayed standing where she was looking around at what was to be done to this room again. "What sort of renovations are you planning?"

Back to top Go down

Etzolix

"Zexion." He said, letting her know the name of the former owner. He himself only had heard about it in whispers, however, that was always one of his targets to prove himself as a warrior of the universe. This was a unfortunate in the sense that he didn't ever get to meet the mage first hand, although, he had met his right hand; Riku. This had been his next target but yet again it didn't come into fruition. "I plan on having certain defense mechanisms disguised as furniture." He said, looking towards the running fountains that had yet to be connected to the rest of castle as intended. He lifted his hand and the fluid began to rise in the air. He performed minor tricks with it also it did test the dexterity of his hand for he was no master yet. Despite this his apathetic expression was always a good poker face.

Shiya's blessing - 50 MP
250 MP left.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Treixa
"Yes.. I fell under his rule being a part of the Empire, never properly met the nobody." The thought of times struck up again, she looked at her past self kind of stupidly as she went under a rule just to keep her world from getting attacked. She let out a small sigh and carried on to listen to the serpent talk about his renovations. The demon watched as Etzolix performed his water magic trickery. It was quite smart she thought, if she had a throne room she wouldn't be able to think of something that would defend her with her magic, maybe some torches with fire or some shiz. Looking at Etzolix's apathetic face as he played around with the water she replied, "Quite clever." She paused, "do you think people would try attack you here? In your own throne room?"

Back to top Go down

Etzolix

"Hopefully, not." He admitted, "I don't want to clean out the bloodstains again." He said, recalling when Axis felt the need to express her individuality or hostility or some other nonimportant issue of her life. Perhaps she just needed a man and couldn't vent in any other way. He honestly didn't care. "However, I'm a man of preparation. And ammunition is important in combat. This ability of mine has no expiration and therefore is ideal for long, drawn out, battles." He didn't pay much mind to the previous Zexion comment. He'd rather not speak about one of the two men he truly wanted to kill out of proving his worth in the universe. They most likely couldn't exist in the current scheme of things regardless. "I'm a man of many enemies." He further explained.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Treixa
The demon gathered by the word again that there had once been a battle in this room. She listened as Etzolix explained his ability and current situation with the rest of the worlds. Treixa wouldn't have thought that he had a lot of enemies just because he was so kind to her when they met. She didn't care if he had lots of enemies, she still considered him a friend. "That's fair enough." She paused, looking around the throne room again, taking in the nice architecture a throne room would have. "I would say the same but it seems as though most of my enemies have disappeared... You know, it's good to have friends around when you've got a lot of enemies." Treixa was kind of stuck up and would never really ask directly if she could stick around in this world.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix

"I've been befriended too often in the past." He said, explaining the lack of trust in the universe and how even now he was unsure of whether or not to accept her request in the world. He was unsure of she could be trustworthy so he assumed she would understand the hint and how she had to prove her worth. "Enemies are the least of my concerns. I'm more concerned on those who I trust -- If I could find suitable allies." He elaborated, hoping she would understand. Considering she didn't want to clearly state intent he would be glad playing a minor back and forth.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Treixa
Treixa completely understood what he was saying. She could relate to the same thing quite easily even. She wasn't the best at showing ways of being trustworthy so she left that for something in the future should the chance ever pop up. "I understand where you're coming from. I mean, Wonderland was ruined thanks to someone I considered a friend."

(My brain is hungover I'm sorry my writing just stopped there)

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Precisely." He began, shortly after deciding not to pursue the topic in attempt to not strain the situation. "In the meantime, let me show you around." He said, lazily getting up from the thrown -- even serpent like in movement at this point -- and touched her shoulder as he passed by giving her the signal to follow him if she hadn't gotten the point already. "There are an infinite amount of rooms. Which would you like to visit first?" He said, not telling her the secret behind how many of the rooms were created. They were made to accommodate the user through their memories or some other magic mumbo jumbo. Before she would choose and enter a door he would stop her as her hand would reach to open it, his would be placed on hers if she took the action halting movement slightly in order for him to speak and let her know what the proper steps were. This would only be momentary so she would understand to look at him or at least listen intently.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Treixa
Treixa had no idea of the layout of this castle so she followed Etzolix as directed. When asked which room she'd like to see first she just said something totally random seeing as she had no clue as to what the rooms were like. "Well, I guess... The seventh room on the right?" She always liked the number seven.

(hungover stfu)

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Alright." He said, ensuring she would be taken to the room of her choosing. "Now, imagine whatever you could want in a room. However large you want it and whatnot. And make sure you clearly visualize it. When you do, open the door." He would instruct, letting her imagination loose was key to this exercise. This was the only thing that would create the room properly and show the power of this castle.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Treixa
Treixa nodded, she thought deeply about what she could imagine being in a room. The image in her head made her chuckle a little bit, showing how twisted she could be sometimes. She imagined a a dimly lit room having just one flickering light bulb hanging from the ceiling, the front and back walls had teared up wall paper with blood seeping out from where the wall paper had been torn, on the side walls there was just hands, actual hands from people, they reached out to grab however the room was quite big so they would fail. The floor was a nice fluffy red carpet made from the softest material Treixa could think of. The ceiling had random old bones from all sorts of creatures glued onto it. Just to finish off Treixa's sick vision of a cool room, the scent in the air was not of decay or death, it was of a nice rose scent. A scent that Treixa could always love and remember from the times of walking around her gardens in Wonderland. The demon assumed from what Etzolix said the vision of the room in her mind would be what appeared when she opened the door, in assuming that, she took off her shoes and left them at the side of the door. She planned on feeling dat carpet. Treixa placed her hand on the door, imagining this room she opened the door closing her eyes to open them when the door was completely open.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix

As the door was opened it seemed that he had entered her mind. A little over the top he supposed considering he was always one who preferred the simply side of design but to each their own. Looking within the room he would notice the bones, blood, and bodies that created it. Despite this, his habitual flick of the tongue alerted him of the scent and how it didn't match up. This gave a slightly unnerving feeling that would bother most but was natural due to the thoughts Inarius had once implanted and made him go through.

Perhaps he had hidden his insanity through the glazed shell of apathy. Perhaps he was never truly as afraid of the humbling home he came from in the first place. Regardless, it seemed that she too had conflicting beliefs unless she solely went for a design that would potentially frighten the serpent. Which it didn't. However, that was to be expected of the warriors of this universe, having experienced death a many time. Noticing that she removed her shoes to feel the carpet he cared not for the experience. He felt safer in his usual attire that to him were more home than any of the worlds he inhabited except, perhaps, Twilight town.

"What inspired this?" He asked, trying to look into her psyche. The explanation would show more about her than the room itself would.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Treixa
The demon opened her eyes looking all around the room to take in the scene she had created. As she walked further into the room she felt the soft material between her toes. The demon did a spin to look around fully, then another looking up at the ceiling. Her nose scrunched up a little as she breathed in the scent of rose. Nothing that Treixa had created was made to scare the serpent, she figured if anything he wouldn't care much about what the room was, she was surprised when asked what created this room. There really wasn't much to it other than the fact that she was a bit twisted, her reply would even prove this. "Well, I've just been enjoying the colours red and ivory. Makes me feel a bit fuzzy being here" She replied in a gleeful tone. A tone that wouldn't be heard much from her mouth. With that the demon laid down on the carpet, it was so comfortable it would definitely be possible to fall asleep there, she wouldn't do that with someone around however. The demon's eyes came from the ceiling again to look at Etzolix again. "I hope this isn't too boring for you." She smiled and continued to stare at the ceiling.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix

"I'll make you feel fuzzy." He said, apathetically. This was obvious a joking remark considering it was intended to be an innuendo that purposely didn't make sense for the sake of breaking any potential tension she might be feeling from him due to his default demeanor. "No, I prefer simplistic yet sturdy designs. Structure is an important aspect of a room." He said, noting that this was above and beyond he would've made. Honestly, he would've gone much less impressive yet it didn't bother him. Creating a rather mundane couch to sit upon he went and relaxed, leaning his head backwards and closing his eyes. The room was rather tranquil and he blamed the scent for it. It reminded him of something distant but he was unsure of what. "Let's just rest for a bit. I've been tired lately." He said, releasing the tension through this act. "What do you want to talk about?"

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Treixa
Treixa cracked up at his first comment, rolling a little on the floor as she laughed[rofl]. She noted the serpents preferences on simple designs. "I see, I've always been a fan of full on, in your face type places." In saying that, the demon showed her personality through her preference in the art of interior design. She was exactly what she had just said, full on and in your face. However at the moment she was much more relaxed, having the art of body parts around accompanied by the sweet scent of rose. The demon felt nearly laced with the carpet. The teen nodded in agreement to just rest for a bit. She thought about what she wanted to talk about, her social skills were pretty poor as most of her talking was irrelevant. "Well, what's your favourite flavour of ice cream?"

Back to top Go down

Etzolix

"It's apparent." He said, judging her personality but not in a negative way. The observer notice her take place aside her atop the cushioned seats. Confused by her question he was just realizing now, within all his existence in Twilight, he had never eaten any of the icecream there. Not to mention that he was able to travel as well and yet never came across this luxury that many indulged in. "I've...never had any. I think." He said, unsure with his answer. He tried to recall but nothing caught his attention in his memories of sugary treats.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Treixa
Treixa raised an eyebrow, never had ice cream before. It seemed so strange, he had traveled so much and never had an ice cream. Something so pleasurable could not be missed out on. "Oh.. Well, if I think hard enough about ice cream will it pop up in your hand?" She asked kind of jokingly, if the answer was yes, a small cooler box would appear full of ice blocks of all different flavours.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"You could." He said, the box of treats appearing next to them. Readily available for their chewing pleasure, however, he was unsure if he wanted to indulge in it. "I don't know. It seems unappealing." He said, for once afraid to try new things. "Maybe, I need some convincing." He said, trying to see if he could get anything out of this. Although, he was joking around he figured why not since they were just goofing around and seeing what she could offer. What depths of her imagination would be able to present him. What foreign ideas could she fathom in order to convince this reptile? Since she was older maybe there was some type of knowledge she could grant him.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Treixa
Treixa raised an eyebrow, someone resisting ice cream, how strange. She got up from lying on the carpet looking down to the seated man and the box of ice creams next to him. The demon walked over to him and herself down next to him grabbing a chocolate ice cream. She was a bit too hip to grab the mainstream sea salt flavoured ice cream. "I don't know how to convince you but it's just really tasty." With that said she took a bite into her ice cream. It was a really good chocolate ice cream as she had imagined, it was a little bit rich but nice and creamy. Swallowing her first bite she spoke again. "You should really just try it" She placed the ice cream in her mouth and let go of it, sucking the ice cream to stop it from falling on her. She grabbed another ice cream and held it over to Etzolix insisting he takes it.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Nah, I"m good." He said, shrugging off the offer and continuing the conversation. He wasn't hungry and nor particularly fond of sweets. "I was hoping you'd be blunt and take the opportunity to say you'd live here but you're a stubborn one, aren't you?" He said, laying it out on the table. He was glad there were people that weren't weighed down with many allies in order for him to have people he could trust. And trust was one of the largest issues that he had. "I just need to be able to trust you." He said, closing his eyes as he let his head rest on the couch. Letting her know the circumstances of her potential citizenship of the world. He let the manipulative demeanor down for this instance in order to cut this short so they wouldn't beat around the bush any longer and could actually get to know each other and their respective goals.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Treixa
The demon shrugged and placed his ice cream back into the box of treats, one day he'll taste the goodness. Continuing to eat her ice cream she listened to the serpent speak, he was very blunt which almost came as a shock to Treixa. She smiled and nodded at Etzolix further listening to him speak of his issues with trusting the demon. She had to agree, bringing someone like her close to home could be very risky. However she had no intentions of causing any harm to the ivory haired male. His apathetic persona brought the demon to catch a liking for this guy. Before speaking she took the ice cream out of her mouth casually."I understand, there's not too much words can do to make you trust me. But for what it's worth I can promise I'll be loyal to you as a friend and ally." The demon paused for a few seconds before speaking again. "If there's anything I can do, like a favor or something to prove it, you let me know." With that she continued to finish off her ice cream.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"I'm not one to easily trust the words of a stranger." He began, explaining that there weren't favors that earned trust and that it was through experiences together that it would be gained. "I will allow you residence for your loyalty, however, trust is something we'll have to, mutually, build." He finished, letting her know that he was taking this risk for the sake of making an ally that didn't have connections to others.

(shitty but i wanna move on to udda stuff.)

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Treixa
Treixa nodded. She was glad that she was able to stay in the serpents castle. The demon understood it would take time for the two to have full trust in each other but future experiences would create that. With that she smiled, imagining a small bin across the room that appeared as she threw her Popsicle stick into. "Thank you." She said not really knowing what to say to her new residency status. After a short pause she looked around the room again before looking at Etzolix, "Where should I set up I guess?" This castle was huge and as much as the demon liked this room she'd rather be staying somewhere else. The girl stood up again looking over to the door, ready to once again follow the castle's owner.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Take residence in whichever room you want." He said, getting up and exiting the room motioning for the female to follow her. "However, once you make your choice please respect the privacy of the other, potential, residents." Despite this being a rather empty environment he was clearly talking about giving him his space and he would give her the same. Granted, communication would be inevitable and thus he would respect any and all efforts of it.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top