Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sylfaen
The half demon wandered the streets of radiant garden looking for one house in particular that would contain what she was searching for. It had taken her a long time just to get to this world. hearing some rumours and stories from the drunks around traverse town had peaked her interest; and after hearing enough of them she found out where the most recent were originating from. She couldn't ignore the temptation, the source of these rumours might actually be able to help her. After weeks of debating with herself weather or not it would be even worth it to track the source down, she finally came to the conclusion that even if she couldn't get aid she at least needed out of traverse town for a bit. it had become too familiar, and as the saying goes [i]familiarity breeds contempt.[/i]

The man she was on a mission to find: [i][b]Jet Enduro[/b][/i] - a flighty master of darkness and one of the strongest people throughout the worlds; or so the people claimed. she also remembered hearing a something about him having a thing for peaches, though whether it was good or bad she couldn't recall. After staying a few days in this world Sylfaen had managed to weasel the address of this man out of some locals- after much coercion mind you, and soon set out on her mission.

Shifting the hood of her cloak to cover more of her face she was reminded yet again why She already didn't like this world. it was too bright. merely looking at anything that was bathed in the daylight hurt her eyes. the people were too cheerful, and the bars were far too high class for her liking. she missed traverse town; the permanence of the night in its streets, and her little "reclaimed" home in its second district. Snapping back to reality, she took the time to make a detour through the market in order to swipe a bribing gift. it was relatively easy to grab the sack off of the cart while the shopkeep was busy inside the store. swinging the weighted bag over her shoulder she quickly turned a few corners and returned to the task of finding Jets house. nothing worked better than a little something to grease the palms with in order to get your way. or, at least that's how it was where she was from.

"It can't be too much farther." she thought to herself "the fat man said it was right near the plaza..." she was amazed at how close the place actually was. in fact, she almost walked by it, thinking it was [i]too[/i] close and in the open for someone so apparently powerful. taking a few steps back from the door she observed the place. medium sized house- definitely bigger than hers however; and looked much like all the others in the area. it was too ordinary. Sylfaen began doubting the information she had been given. there was no way someone who was capable of creating such stories lived somewhere like here.

"I must be insane" she breathed before reaching out and pounding on the heavy wooden door.

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
It had been another long morning from a long night of waltzing around bars and other stores to get more and more peaches. It seems the people had put a ban out on him from getting anymore peaches or anything peach flavored. This obviously was not a good thing. Normally he would go off on a murderous rampage killing every last person he saw, but this world was now led by a friend of his and he couldn't very well just go off and kill all of his subjects. Though it would make the place much better and think of all the peach trees he could plant. The two that he has stashed in his house are not enough takes too long for trees to grow and them to produce fruit. He was about ready to send a few of his maids out to grab some that is until a sudden knock on the door. His initial reaction was to ignore it, but got the thinking it might be something good.

"Alright alright I am on my way."

He walk over to his door noticing a new thread. Kinda strange but it was someone he had never met before. Now he was more interested. Opening up his door he noticed a tall slim woman there. Black hair and her eyes obviously were not human he had gathered that much from her thread.

"So let me guess. Jury duty?"

max magic =300 Magic Old post count:3869

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?

Back to top Go down

Sylfaen
Sylfaen soon heard a voice from inside, and the soft thud of footsteps that meant someone was actually coming to the door. The inhabitant seemed to pause at the door for a moment before actually answering. The door swung open to reveal a man not much taller than herself. She couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at his appearance. alternating black and white everywhere, save for his eyes and the long red scarf he adorned. he looked... tacky. the man gave her a quick look up and down before he made a comment about jury duty. his voice snapped her back to reality.

" I... what? god no!" she blurted out "the day I go near a courthouse is the day I'm finally arrested." she paused for a moment. why did she just say that? she just admitted she was a criminal to someone she didn't even know. 'probably because he looks more weird than frightening', she thought.

"are you Jet Enduro?" she continued, regaining her stoic composure "you look like a gender swapped version of the Frankenstein monsters bride who got a little too obsessed with the whole 'yin yang' thing."

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Jet finally got a better look at the stranger who stood by his door. He stood there and folded his arms as she rambled for a moment before noticing she should get back to her goal.

"Well I was asking more if you needed someone killed on jury duty. I am not allowed due to accidentally catching someone on fire. By someone I mean judge he took too long and wouldn't shut up about me sleeping in court, but yes I am Jet and no I am not a gender swap of the monster's bride, Let's just say testing around with different powers has different effects I got lucky with the hair."

He eyed the female a bit more somewhat sizing her up she had some muscle tone in certain areas but still didn't seem to be of a large threat.

"So if its not jury duty and you seem to know my name. Did I sleep with you, a friend, and or family member? If yes you are welcome, if no if you are here to kill me the front door isn't the best choice unless you are very good at hiding weapons. Though your chest could probably be hiding some sort of explosives."

Back to top Go down

Sylfaen
The man went on explaining what he meant by 'jury duty'. although she didnt need anyone killed, she was sure he'd find some sort of amusing way to do it in, seeing as he claimed he set a judge on fire for bitching at him too much. he clarified that this was indeed the man she was looking for, and that his odd appearance was due to messing around with different powers.

"lucky you." she commented "totally gives you the appearance of looking non threatening." he seemed to eye her more, as if he were analyzing if she were a threat or not. that notion flew out the window when he spoke again, asking if he had once slept with her or someone she knew, which caused her to raise her eyebrow again. apparently he was quite the manwhore if he couldn't even remember everyone hes slept with. either that or a blackout alcoholic. and if he thought she was there to try and kill him then he must think her an idiot.

"My name is Sylfaen, and although i do have a weapon on me, were I here to kill you then I would be one really shitty assassin. A knock and stab isn't my style. Neither is suicide bombing with my boobs." she began " if you did sleep with someone I knew, I wouldn't care. and if I slept with you at some point - which i highly doubt; then lucky you, I don't remember. I know your name merely from the rumours floating around the worlds about you. I've seeked you out because they say you're one of the strongest out there."

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Jet stood around shifting his body weight around. listening up to the female talk about her knowledge of Jet. Its not shocking that he is known as the strongest he did kill many people and beat up a few hundreds as well. Though it is pretty nice being rumored and such. No wait annoying because that means people will be looking for him now. Wait that might be good more people to beat down.

"Right so you hunted me out based off a rumor. Well can't blame you. Well come on in, you are letting bugs in last thing I want are flies and mosquitoes around my house."

Jet turned around and walked in to his house a bit deeper sitting down on his couch looking at the female.

"Right so why are you here?"

Back to top Go down

Sylfaen
Jet invited Sylph into his house, as he didn't seem too keen to let insects into his home. as she closed the door behind her she took a moment to look around the place. It- was actually a really nice place. hers seemed like a complete dump compared to this place. it even had a fruity scent to it, though of what she couldn't be completely sure.  Jet walked farther into his home and dropped down onto a couch asking what her intentions coming there were. she stayed silent for a few moments as she slowly walked forwards, her eyes flitting back and forth carefully analyzing any and every possible exit as had become habit. this house intrigued her. for someone so apparently destructive, his living situation was that of a normal person. She contemplated removing her hood now that she was indoors, but dismissed the thought since it was still too light out.

"Jet Enduro: killer of innocents, torturer of hundreds, and lover of chaos. for someone so destructively colourful you actually have a nice place..." she remarked half to herself before turning back to him and speaking up " To answer your question I'm here because I want you to help me. I've lost my memory, and with extremely little to go on I'm having difficulty finding my way. I'm not as strong as I once apparently was; I barely even know how to fight anymore. I've done nothing but flee every time I've been confronted, and I'm sure you can figure out how much of a coward I feel because of it. I've sought you out because they say you're one of the strongest, and a master of darkness."

she shifted the weight of the bag she carried over her shoulder to ease the discomfort it was beginning to cause.

" long story short I want you to train me - to fight and kill, should the occasion arise for it..."

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Jet sat down listening to the females story he enjoy the fame he has being what he enjoyed having those rumors spread around not the more distant memories of Jet bar hopping and finding random ladies for the night. As she requested training Jet leaned in forward.

"So let me get this straight. You have no memories not even with fighting. Training with me usually life threatening due to how intense things are. Though that was when I had my world. So how things are now I might have to take things easier. That is if I want to train you. Your story is interesting even more so with your race being of what it is, though I don't feel like training since well, I am not really getting anything out if it. You seem like a ....'nice' girl and all but I don't do things for free unless I have fun."

Jet looked at the girl again she had been looking around for a bit probably an instinct of hers to look for the best way around just in case things got rough. Not a bad habit to have specially with someone who seems to have a fun time stealing things. Sort of reminds him of himself when he was younger.

Back to top Go down

Sylfaen
she listened to him  basically shoot her down; that is unless she had some form of compensation to make it worth his while. she was expecting at least this much. she wouldn't do anything of the sort without payment either, such was the life of a merc thief.

"I figured youd say something like that." she said cooly " which is why i made sure to 'pick up' a little... peace offering... on the way here." The half demon swung the heavy sack off of her shoulder and tossed it at his feet. the bag landed with a heavy thud and fell open. a few large and ripe peaches came tumbling out and rolled towards his feet.

"i heard from the locals you had a thing for peaches. though I never bothered to remember if it was you liking them or not. either way, if you like 'em, have at 'em. if not, then feel free to lob them at peoples heads or shoot them out of a cannon or something." she shrugged "and I do have one memory of fighting... or rather, the aftermath of it. not that it would do me any good... I'm willing to take my chances training with you else I wouldn't even be here."

at this point she felt her patience begin to wear down- her 'polite' facade wasn't going to last much longer. she wasn't used to being up and out in the sunlight like this, and it was starting to take its toll on her temper. his earlier comment about her being a "nice girl" wasn't helping.

" Also, I'm far from a 'nice girl' " she retorted "and how would you even know what my race was?"

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
As the half demon female threw down the sac and the peaches rolled out Jet's eyes grew with excitement picking up one of them with extreme speed taking a huge bite out of it and chewing savoring each juicy moment it was in his mouth feeling the golden syrup coat his mouth and throat as he swallowed it. His mind vanished from his head going off in to a different world all together a world of peaches everywhere. Where he frolicked admits the magical peach trees with their endless abundance of peaches. Swam in the rivers of peach juice met a wonderful lady made up of peaches where they happily got married and had a wonderful peach family. Where he promptly slaughtered them and consumed their peachy goodness. All in a matter of seconds before quickly snapping back to reality.

"Right"

He quickly said as he cleared his throat.

"Well this is a good peace offering and has all but made me want to train you. Hell it makes me want to train you so why the hell not you end up kicking the bucket wont be on my hands and I will still have peaches."

Jet clapped his hands as a maid walked in and started picking up the peaches and the sac throwing it over her shoulder with ease and walking back in to his kitchen without a single word.

"So Sylfaen, about me able to tell you aren't human. Have you looked in a mirror? Not sayin you aren't attractive but most humans don't have ears, skin ,and eyes like yours there. Doesn't take a genius to notice. Specially on this sunny day."

Jet again clapped his hands as he shouted.

"Bring wine we are closing a deal. So I guess I will be training you. If you would like you could stay here as a live in student. Unless your place is better. I first will want to gauge where your strength is at. Though I can tell not very high based off what you have about your memories."

A different maid walked in with three bottles of wine and two glasses as she placed them down on a table next to Jet where she popped them open and poured them both a drink handing one to Jet and the other to Sylfaen. Jet stood up raising a toast as he placed the glass in front of her.

"Ready to made a deal with the devil?"

He said with a cold grin as the room around him filled willed with darkness that poured off him like a fog so cold and chilling as it billowed out covering up the windows thick enough to block the incoming sun light.

Back to top Go down

Sylfaen
Watching Jet snap up a peach and jam it into his mouth with a look of pure bliss seemed to clarify what his thing for peaches was. he seemed to daze out for a moment before finishing the peach and snapping back to reality. apparently the peaches had done a better job than she had anticipated, as hes was now willing to train her - although uncaring if she should die in the process. clapping his hands, a maid appeared out of nowhere and scooped up the peaches taking them to another part of the house.
her sudden appearance made Sylfaen flinch slightly, and it took everything in her not to growl at the woman. she wasn't aware anyone else was in the building. she stared a the woman in silence, watching her move, but the maid however left almost as fast as she appeared. Her defences dropped slightly, but she was still off put by it.

"right... not used to people being able to see me so easily..." she muttered once the woman left. she felt like a fool. Jet clapped his hands a second time and called for wine. her ears perked up at the word. delicious, delicious thought inhibiting alcohol... to be honest it made her slightly excited. He offered her a place to stay here, or to stay at her place. looking around the building she contemplated staying here. although she would definitely be more comfortable in her own home, she wasn't about to let anyone in - especially with the state it was in: trash everywhere, dust and insects thoroughly inhabiting the place, and random trinkets and items she had stolen from people scattered about. not only that but she wasn't comfortable letting people know where she lived. made her an easier target, especially were this training to pay off.

Another maid walked in carrying three bottles of wine, placing them down on the table she poured a glass for both her master and Sylfaen. although Sylf gave some leeway for anyone bringing her alcohol, she couldn't help but feel uneasy about how many people could possibly be living here. she didn't like strangers - that's why she stole from them. that and she just liked money.
Jet stood up, ready to make a toast, and asked if she were ready to make a deal with the devil. at that moment a fog-like darkness billowed out from him and covered the house. her eyes widened and her heart beat faster in excitement. that old yet familiar feel of cold and desperation - the darkness felt so welcoming to her demon side. she closed her eyes and took it in for a moment before opening them and seeing that the windows had been blocked out by it. her eyes readjusted themselves to the familiar lack of light, and she picked up the wineglass before her. Pulling off her hood she held up her glass to his and stared Jet in the eyes with an amused and toothy grin.

"it seems we have a deal then. and although I'm not very particular to your... servants... perhaps it would be better for me to stay here. my place in traverse town has become... well slightly inhabitable as of late..."

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
The loud ting of the glass seemed to echoed from the suffocating darkness that was encasing them in the room. Jet smirked at the comment about her fondness for his maids. It made him a bit amused at the fact that she did not realize just who they were exactly.

"My maids they are a special bunch. Funny enough you will be trained in the same arts they are. I am not sure if you have noticed the two behind you. They are my personal army. There are a bunch scattered around the worlds doing random things and gathering up information for me. Though I am not sure if I should set you up in your own maid outfit or not. I feel like it would fit you but at the same time you would probably try and slit my throat while I sleep. Oh well we shall see how things go."

Jet sat back down as he sipped some of the wine quickly thinking again about the wine idea. Clapping his hands as another two maids showed up.

"Bring us some ale...Y'know what bring us a bunch of random alcohol we shall have a party tonight. Cook up some food and let us celebrate for the sake of just having fun. That reminds me if you need clothing I am sure my maids can rustle up some to fit your taste or for my amusement either way don't care too much make yourself at home. All dead bodies go in the back and all stolen goods are properly hid."

Back to top Go down

Sylfaen
Sylfaen jumped and spun around when he mentioned there were maids behind her. Sure enough there were - two of them standing silently side by side. Without properly thinking about it a low warning growl emanated from her throat as she bared her pointed teeth at them. she hated when people snuck up on her - especially people she didnt like. she managed to control herself though and brought it to a stop, but it didnt stop her from glaring at them. Remembering the glass in her hand, she  quickly downed its contents. she would be needing it. Jet summoned two more maids and told them he would be having a party for the hell of it.

"ill be fine with my own clothes, thanks." she grumbled, unimpressed with his ideas of dressing her up for his amusement  "and yes, i probably would make an attempt or two if you made me wear that getup..." she nodded towards the maids, eying them and giving them another dirty look before returning her attentions back to her new master. taking a deep breath to calm herself down she swiped an unopened bottle of wine off of the table and uncorked it before sitting across from him. she lounged sideways in the chair, crossing her legs and took a swig from the bottle - the stuff was actually pretty good. sitting in the darkness made her feel more at ease, but despite her efforts to try and ignore the maids she was too painfully aware of their presence now. however she still attempted to make an effort.

"a party for two people is kinda boring, dont'cha think?" she commented, taking another swig of wine "and if i didnt know any better id say you were trying to get me drunk... not that i care. free booze is good booze, hell all booze is good booze. and being drunk is fuckin' great... so long as i don't find myself in a dumpster come morning. that's never fun to wake up to."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top