Mighty Shield // Eos
August 13th 2017, 7:54 pm
Chastelle

Dragonheart [Open]
August 12th 2017, 1:53 pm
Eos

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Etzolix

Etzolix entered the castle once again. Seeing how the war was something that was going to escalate having now talked to both Azmot and the man of the Ouroboros he didn't want to put any stress on Yima due to the antagonistic actions that he may pursue in order to keep the world safe.

Despite the fact that this plane of existence chose to not be a world in the same regard as others the reptile would decide to treat it as his own and keep enemies at the borders. If anything, this abandoned warehouse of a castle would fall victim to his presence once again and he would overtake it in order to protect himself, and those he cared about from the actions he would commit.

Walking up to the highest room he would sit atop the throne that he had built during his last visit here. Looking below, at the white wall, piercing through with his senses he would speak to himself, "Fitting."

This world really was. It was rather lonesome, had plenty rooms and didn't hinder him from any of his pursuits by having annoying citizens. It also provided a potential laboratory for him to experiment on. In fact, he might move Yima's lab from Halloweentown into this. Sure, it wasn't as good as his current one in Radiant Garden but it was useful enough as a base for Etzolix to begin creating his own materials. Sure, he was better than most of the new worlds, not particularly caring for their current trends, but he did need much more experience to rise into Yima's league. Etzolix had always focused more on subtle utility than Yima's and he always preferred something that would offer some sense of style. Not that he was largely based on fashion, however, he didn't want to look like an old man on the battlefield; the reptile viewed combat as a sophisticated event.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
Castle Oblivion. Hallowed white marble halls marked with a deep past and even deeper curse. The power to enslave memories and supress them to the darkest part of the heart. Forever being lost to the abyss without any hope of returning. Well, if you believe in such things. For this non being it was blanketed nightmare that she had long displaced. In hope for chance at a better life. Many of her own first memories were made here. Most, if not all, she wished she had forgotten completely. However couldn't. Even now as she brushed them aside for bigger and better things.

Not that there was any need to reminisce on the past. It was time to focus on the future. More importantly what a certain woman would do about her future. Assuming she could make a decent one for herself. Which is why she stood here now. In an all too familiar but equally unwanted atmosphere. Which once served as her prison. It was safe to say she didn't choose to be here willing. More so she was here for a reason. Looking for something. Or rather someone.

Since the day she had emerged from the depths of the system. Axis had wanted nothing more than to be part of the status norm once again. Meaning that she needed to know what was going on in the worlds. In order to this. She needed information. Being a stranger to many as of late. Axis was more or less forced to rely on people that could remember her. Which were so far and few. However, she came today seeking one of the more prominent ones in the list. A man to whom had been one of the main causes to her personal solitary confinement. She was searching for Etzolix. Rumor had it that he would be lurking in this very castle. For whatever reason Axis was not entirely sure. It had to be something enough to interest him. Otherwise he would not be doing it. Regardless of the reason. Axis needed to talk to him. Since he was one of the only few people that she could honestly go to for what she needed. Regardless of whether she was pissed with him or not. Which she was. Considering the developments that had taken place due to his actions. Indirectly speaking anyway.

"Kind of bland in here don't you think?" With narrowed emerald hues locked onto him. Them clearly displaying her dislike not only for the situation but also for the location. Axis appeared from the standard double door entrance. After barging through floor after floor. There was a rush in her steps as she approached the throne that Etzolix was currently making himself right at home with. In honesty, it suited him. Rather well at that too. Kind of scary. But whatever. The moment she was in arms reach of the reptilian man. Axis came to a stop and met Etzolix eye to eye. The whole time Axis would resist the urge to engage Etzolix in any hostility or arguments. No, all that could wait. Axis would get to that eventually. Right now she needed to remain in terms with him and get the information she needed. "We need to talk."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix

Looking at the female entering the room, he recognized the being as the former MCP. She was the one to rule directly before the serpent had taken control for whatever short amount of time he had taken control of it for. A habitual flick of the tongue made its presence as she had introduced herself to the man; he held a bored expression on his face as per norm but decided not to speak to her in a condescending tone, having found her limited loyalty somewhat useful in the past.

"Bland but empty. No casualties, no responsibilities." He said, succinctly explaining his reasons for choosing this world as his home opposed to another. It was obvious that he wished not to have lives of others weighted on his heart, especially when he was aware of the type of enemy that he would attract. Considering his history, he was well aware of the threats of imminent death he faced by any group of individuals that felt themselves powerful enough to challenge the serpent.

"I suppose so." He responded, plainly. He gestured for her to speak and continue with her point, his body language explaining that he had decided to participate in this conversation with open arms and an open mind. The serpent planned to cooperate, not out of fear or respect of the being but out of courtesy. She had helped him retrieve a world before, and perhaps she would help balance the alignment of this world; potentially tipping it in his favor.

There wasn't much else he could do aside absorb her features and notice that she hadn't particularly aged much during the last two years. Perhaps she was still in the programs all this time? This mattered not but he felt himself interested in knowledge as much as she did. If she hadn't then why else would she speak to the serpent? Her attitude clearly showed she never thought fondly of the being, however, she was intelligent enough to utilize his utility.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
For a brief second Axis took note of Etzolix looking her up and down. I suppose for him it must have seemed weird for her to appear physically unchanged after a little over two full years of being gone. She had thought the same thing when first emerging from the digital world. Perhaps an effect of remaining in the system over the two year duration. However, that was not important at the moment. So she would not call him out on it. Merely let it happen. There were more important things to worry about.

There was so much Axis wanted to know. So much she wanted to ask him. Her mind was scattered in a million different direction almost as if she didn't even know where to start with the conversation. The beginning would be a nice. So be it. "If this wasn't obvious already. I'm back now. You can imagine what a surprise it was for me to come back from absolute nothing only to realize you left a total asshole in charge. To that extent, an asshole that almost let my home, MY sanctuary, die by corruption. Just what the hell were you thinking?" Axis was letting her mind spill out through her words. Upon realizing this she immediately stopped herself. It would progress into an unwanted rant if she let it continue on like it was. So in attempt to get herself back on track. Axis took a deep breath in and let it go slowly.

"Regardless... I need your help. I've returned only to realize that so much has happened. So much has taken place on the outside. I find myself lost in it all. Without any idea of what is truly going on around me. The only thing I am certain of is that things have been happening and I have no idea what these things are. I want to know, and frankly, my curiosity drives me to know. So as much as it disgusts me to do so. I must ask you to aid me. Tell me what has been going on since my leave. That way, I can actually do something. Instead of sitting in Space Paranoids like a lost child." The whole time Axis went about explaining her situation. She was pacing back and forth in front of Etzolix. Her arms crossed and a steady pace in her steps as she tried to remain calm in his presence.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix

"Azmot is one of the most loyal people I've ever met." Etzolix said, explaining his choice for handing the world down to him. "He was the only one I could trust my life to  when I, myself, escaped to a utopia with--" He cut himself off. "It doesn't matter. Regardless, there are few people who can take over Space Paranoids or destroy it due to having chosen him. Yima will protect the world for the information, and if Yima is in danger then I'll be forced to fight as you saw when I was surrounded by the wall of fire that the demented fairy trapped me in." He paused, and let the explanation hopefully sink in before adding, "Not to mention he was the only one I could trust to give me the world back if I ever asked for it." He finished, letting her know that there was much thought in giving Space Paranoids to someone she didn't necessarily respect. He much rather have the connected worlds of Radiant Garden and Space Paranoids belong to two people he could trust and mediate than a stranger.

"There has been much happening in your absence." He began, "The reason the world was under attack wasn't a fault of his. There has randomly been many beings sprouting from the depths of the universe to achieve something. I'm unsure if this has anything to do with Kronos or not. Aside an incomplete catalogue of the previous information there is a war going on. Or, well it's about to blossom. Has Azmot told you anything about this yet or am I the first to inform you?" he asked, wondering if he had to explain it all or only things that Azmot might have left out. Luckily, the serpent had much knowledge on the matter due to the conversation he and Azmot had in Agrabah.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
So Azmot was close to Etzolix after all. Axis' assumptions of their relation to one another was at least accurate. Highly at that too. Although every second Etz continued to ramble on about his trust towards the new MCP. The more Axis became unnerved and full of disdain for the entire situation. While he explained his decision a scoff or two sounded from Axis. Tight fists were forming under the cover of her crossed arms. Not that she could blame him for his choices. Axis had done nothing to justify keeping the system for her own. In fact she questioned whether she would have been able to protect Space Paranoids if she had been in Azmot's position not too long ago. If anything Etzolix had as much a valid point as any in his decisions. No matter if it suited her fancy or not. Which it clearly did not. Although she would have no choice but to accept it. Or at the very least, tolerate it.

Axis would continue to pace as Etzolix continued to explain everything to her. Progressively she would grow farther and farther away from the throne as she moved about the white room. Her mind open and her ears listening attentively. Etzolix would go about things in a very blunt manner. As to be expected of him. He gave a brief explanation of everything that was happening. Making sure to get to main important points in a quick and orderly fashion. The key points of the conversation caused another wave of even more questions to arise in her head. "Kronos?" The name sounded familiar but at the same time not. If it was important to what was going on, Axis would remember it for later and do some more asking around with other people. Besides, there was something that had more impact on her interest that Etz had mentioned. "Did you say a war was going on?"

The very thought of such a notion brought a genuine look of disbelief to Axis' face. "I haven't heard anything about this. Not even from Azmot. You are indeed the first to tell me." Axis was in serious disbelief with the mention of this war. No one had said anything about it and the worlds seemed pretty peaceful from what she could tell. Then again. Anything could be misleading at first glance. As was clearly just proved. "I honestly don't know what to say to this. Everything seemed okay when I got out of the system. With the exception of a few weird instances. Some of which make a lot more sense now that I know this."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Ignoring the name Kronos he was sure she was more likely asking herself than she was the reptile. If this was a main concern then she wouldn't so easily went to the next topic of discus; the war that was going on between The Coalition and those Cool had a vendetta against. "The War is recent, in fact it is just starting." The serpent began, letting her know that her observational skills were still sharp. It was enough that he had seemingly offended her by choosing Azmot over for Space Paranoids, which was obvious by the body language she displayed during the course of the discussion but he didn't particularly care. She never did anything to prove she could manage the world or keep him safe. In fact, she was just as likely to betray him and kill him once in that utopia, and that was something that he couldn't allow. Yukina could not die, and despite this fact he... moved on from the current thoughts and decided to speak about the topic at hand.

"The beginning of the conflict started in Disney Town. I don't know exactly what happened but apparently Azmot and Zihark struck first. All I know is that they left with a captive, I believe it was because that captive had betrayed them and broken a promise?" He said this trying to recall what Azmot had told him in Agrabah. "Regardless, Cool took offense and rightfully protected his world. However, he let anger speak and didn't let them to justify themselves, although, neither would I. The original leader of The Coalition was there as well and much happened. Eventually, the Azmot and Zihark escaped and Cool went and retaliated on Zihark's world despite the fact that their business in Disneytown wasn't an attack against it. Regardless, they probably thought themselves above Cool's ruling but all this was speculation. Right now, the war is Cool's personal vendetta against Zihark and Azmot seeing as he now has many anger issues."

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
A spark suddenly appeared in the Eternal Flame at the mention of Zihark. Almost as if something was ignited within her the moment his name was said. It did not surprise her in the slightest that he would be part of the reason. He was a man bent on the destruction of worlds. Or at least he had been when Axis had known him. So a new war must have seemed like a crowning achievement to him. Then again, according to Etzolix, this had not been pre planned. Apparently it was but a mere accident based upon the misconceptions without proper chance to explain. To be sure about his intent Axis would question him the next time she would see him again. Which hopefully would be soon.

All names mentioned in the formation of said war were familiar to Axis. Some more than others. Regardless, all familiar. Of those involved. Two of them were not a shock by any means. "Basically it's a pissing match. Like little children on the playground constantly bullying each other. Stepping on each other's toes purposely. All because of a simple mistake." A long aggravated sigh gave way from Axis' lips as she came full stop in the center of the room and placed a hand to her forehead. "I swear the worlds are going to hell these days." This statement was probably not too far off from the inevitable truth. War was approaching. It was only a matter of time before the worlds would pay for it. Pay for the stupidity and ignorance of men. "I am to assume this... What did you call it. This Coalition is Cool's excuse to have an army on his side. If that is the case. Can you at least tell me who is involved. I might as well get acquainted with the people who will no doubt see me as an enemy for my position with Azmot."

There was some concern to be had by Axis' as she was currently one of the few people Azmot had entrusted with some hefty mechanics. Not even a day after her return he had given her a complete backup file of the world of Space Paranoids. In case anything should happen to it in the coming days. At first that alone had been confusing. Although it made a whole lot more sense now in consideration of how much shit Azmot was in at the moment. Due to that single act. Axis considered herself involved in whatever was to come. The question was. To which side would she offer herself.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Noticing something within her when Zihark was mentioned perhaps they had met before. It only made sense that they wouldn't get along due to being of the opposite element but that couldn't be all it was. It was just too cliche, even in a world where the cliches of light and dark fought much too frequently. "Aren't all wars pissing matches?" The reptile responded, answering he question and indeed letting her know that this is what this was. Some other wars tended to have more integrity to them but this one? It seemed to be fought by children with the way situations were handled. To his knowledge this war was being completely driven by Cool and Azmot and at least Zihark was there to help be the muscle that Azmot needed.

The serpent contemplated ways that he could help develop this more fairly so it wouldn't be a slaughter if he disappeared, however, he didn't particularly believe that they would get slaughtered if they caught them all correctly. As Axis asked of who was in The Coalition he could only respond with the names he remembered and saw fighting him. "This may not be all the members but these are the only names I'm aware of," He said, letting her know there might be more people involved than just the information he had. In fact, he was sure there were more people involved however, he just didn't know them on a personal enough level to recall their names or know if they affiliated with The Coalition. "Aside Cool, there is Kenos, Drakar and Shirou. Shirou seems to only be in this to fight Zihark due to their rivalry. At least, that's what it looked like during the battle in Traverse. The others have their own reasons I'm unaware of." She further explained her position with Azmot and how she seemed to have been siding with him due to ignorance. Perhaps she would continue, perhaps she would not. If there was an issue that contradicted any of the privileges she was given then the MCP would be sure to revoke them from her, whether or not she would know abut it would be the interesting aspect.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
"Shirou..." A strange sort of sad mixture become visible in Axis' already enrage disposition. So then, Shirou was already well on his way in this war. For the other side however. Since the day she had returned. This was starting to become a regular occurrence. Herself being pitted against her long time friend. It began with the hostile takeover in Olympus Coliseum. Where Shirou had been on the side of the invaders. While Axis had been a defender. Not that they had fought against each other in any manner during that entire episode. It was merely a mild disappointment to constantly have to stand against him. When all Axis wanted to do was stand by his side. For reasons that she would not explain by any means. Which is why when she realized that her feelings were falling pray to the information Etzolix had supplied. Axis was quick to snap out of it. In hopes that he would not catch on to her brief personal slip up. "So he fights for this Coalition now."

Axis would try to stay away from singling out Shirou. In an attempt to prevent any further unnecessary moments of weakness. She was slowly becoming more angry at herself because of it. At least one good thing came out of this. She was not alone in hating Zihark. She had a friend in common in regards to the dislike. Perhaps something that would prove beneficial later. "It appears I have a lot more work to do than I originally expected. People I had to get in touch with. Preparation to get done for what's to come. Regardless of what my position will be when it arrives. I will be part of this war. I can feel it. Assure it even." The tone in Axis' voice could not be anymore serious than it was at this moment in time. Strong determination burned ever brightly in her eyes like the destructive all consuming fires of hell itself.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
The serpent noticed a change in attitude momentarily but he wasn't sure what she was feeling, nor what set this slight change in demeanor off. Perhaps it was reflection of inactivity that she had been through and her having to jump into the war not as powerful nor as influential as she'd like. Maybe she had wished she was the one in charge of Space Paranoids to protect it and was still offended by her not being chosen. However, how could Etzolix have even known? She wasn't around at the time and if she was she was so deep within the server he wouldn't have been able to locate her. He felt nor remorse and felt that Azmot was the most efficient choice. Not only for his and Yima's needs but for what he needed Azmot to accomplish in order to become his own man. Right now he was following the path of Shirou and sitting in Etzolix's shadow despite how far removed he was from it. And this did make Etzolix feel somewhat annoyed at himself for being overprotective of him solely because he was Yima's student. He should've been tougher and not as involved and this was the reason why he was distant with Azmot in terms of training and etc. He wanted him to become his own man with a bit of guidance here and there since he was willing to help change the world. He had believed The Superior to be the promise of the worlds, however, it didn't fit him and he couldn't blame that on the warrior. Perhaps Yima put a good set of morals within him after all, despite how he may have altered due to his own experiences. He did not wish to dwell on these ideas in the brief flash of guilt that was not displayed on his face. He only let his emotions peak when necessary to make a point and even then he was never prone to large outbursts as many warriors were victim too. Having nothing to say he would await for another question. It was that or she would potentially leave the Castle of white walls and hidden beauty.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
Axis was lost to her own rampant of thoughts. It became clear to her that Etzolix was to a point as well. Perhaps it was time to leave him to his own devices. As it appeared he had nothing more to say on the matter. She had bothered him enough with her lack of knowledge. Not to mention he had given her so much in the shortest amount of time needed. So it was time to go. No doubt. There was nothing further she could really ask him. Least nothing that came to mind at the moment. Axis would have to find other sources of information to fill in the missing links. Which she would. In agreement that there was nothing left to do here. It was time to go. However there was one thing that still could be said on Axis behalf. Her temperament towards the reptilian was still peaking. For everything he had done up till now. No, for everything he had done even before she had left. Although she could respect his power and dominance in the universe. To Axis, Etzolix was a constantly walking nightmare. No matter how much it was wanted. She could never escape him. Sure he didn't give a shit whether she was around or not. It was the complete opposite on her end. In a summary her opinion of him was mixed. For all that she wanted to rip him from the inside out. All the anger and frustration he had given her. All the self hatred he had placed upon her shoulders these past two years. In a simple phrase. It could be said that she hated. At very same time she loved him. Not in a romantic sort of manner of speaking. More an admiration sort of way. Although his character was the complete version of everything she detested in a person. With the exception of a few rare qualities. His power was a prime example of what Axis only hoped to achieve one day. If ever at all.

"Thank you for everything." A painful twist of disgust formed the in the pit of Axis' stomach as she granted Etzolix proper gratitude for everything he had been able to tell her. As short as it had been. His information sources had been chalk full of important points. Now all she needed to do was ask around and fill in the remaining links. Axis had bowed her head and was about take her leave. When the anger she had held back the entire time she was here. Finally caught up with her. A person could only hold back so much. Even though she wanted to avoid confrontation with him. It was time to speak her mind now that the important matters were out of the way. Approaching Etzolix directly. Her eyes narrowed in a grim gaze. A small spark took life in the palm of her right hand before blazing into a flash of brilliant flames. From these flames her Ignited Soul keyblade emerged. With little to no hesitation Axis stepped up to the throne and taking Etzolix by the throat. Dragged him from it with much effort on her part. From there she immediately slammed him into the nearest wall available. By this point her undeniable rage for him was very apparent and she wasn't going to hold back on it.

For the duration that she was able to hold him against the marble wall. Axis glared at him straight on. Face to face as it should be. Her teeth bared in an animalistic manner as if she were ready to growl at him. The fires from before still burning deep within her eyes. Although this time more fueled by dark emotion than determination. As she took up her blade with a fiercely firm grip. There was a realization that she had seized him with little to no resistance being applied. Strange, if Etzolix had wanted to. He could have easily brushed Axis aside with a mere wave of his hand. Perhaps he wasn't even bothering try. Which she wouldn't have put it past him. If that was the case. Then she figured she might as well take advantage of it while it was being given to her. For there would never be another prime opportunity like this again. "For the record. You've pulled a lot of shit in my life. Ruined a lot of dreams I hoped to have by now." Going on for the moment, Axis' hold on the reptilian's neck grew stronger. "I can't blame you for your choices. No matter how badly I want to." While her words echoed low through the white room Axis aimed her blade towards Etzolix's chest.

"Consider this my official recognition for everything you've done for me. You sick bastard." There was stress on the last word as instantaneously without warning Axis drove her blade into him. Not enough to cause death. Just deep enough for it to leave a nice stab wound which would char around the edges. The flames that burned upon her keyblade would sear the inside of the stab causing the area to heat up and sting rather sharply. No doubt though Etzolix could take it. He was ascended to power of immeasurable proportions. No doubt he could walk away from this with little effort. She left her blade inside of him for a minute or two. Contemplating whether she should plunge it deeper. Although Axis knew it would be a waste of her time. As he could clearly turn the tides no problem and kill her on the spot. So instead. Once she had gotten her fair share. Axis pulled the blade from his body. Leaving behind a bleeding and burnt stab wound. A bit of his blood dripping from the tip of her blade. Which she immediately desummoned as she released her tight hold from his neck. From the power of her squeeze. A visible red hand mark had been left behind. A clear indication she had come at him with intent. The moment she had let him go he would either drop to the floor below on his ass. Or back up on his feet. Depending on how he conducted himself. Regardless though Axis would turn her back on Etzolix. Headed in the direction of the doors. It was definitely time to go now. Just before she would leave Axis glanced over her shoulder at Etzolix one last time. "We're done here. Have fun with this nightmare. It suits you." And with that Axis kicked open the double doors. Not looking back. She took her leave from the castle in silence.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix

As words of gratitude escaped the Nobody's restrained fervor she seemed to have reached a conclusion on her own end. Keyblade in hand and narrowed eyes piercing through his demeanor she approached the serpent -- the look of apathy never escaping his face. As their skin made contact the serpent couldn't help but allow her to take him. There were few moments where people would stand up to the reptile and he would let her have hers. Even now he was manipulating the woman. There had not been any damage that recently gave him the pleasure he yearned for and little did she know at this moment she was still a tool of his to either utilize or discard on a whim. Raising from the chair and allowing her control of situation he continued to look down into her hate filled stare. He broke this eye contact by looking at her weapon and then back at her. The white snake was riling her up, egging her on, and essentially asking to be stabbed with the weapon. He wouldn't allow for her to leave without either one of them getting stabbed. Staying silent in regards to her comments he was awaiting the single moment of euphoric penetration. He was fantasizing about the orichalcum getting soaked in his blood and Axis' revenge or whatever her intent was with the actions she was performing.

As the word bastard ended the blade was sent towards his chest, but not without interruption. Erupting from his chest were 8 disfigured beings of the hive that he had tamed. As they ripped through the white cloth of clothing he wore and it instantly began regenerating itself around their figures they would all aim towards the vital points in Axis' body, the ones that were left wide open through her attack were nicked slightly in order for the reptile to let her understand that he wanted with. However, while four of these disgusting creatures had let her know of her almost immediate death in exchange for this single wound she would inflict on the serpent the other four would have made a tunnel for her arm to pass through littered with their blades would leave deep wounds within her arm, potentially scarring over, potentially not. The universe had an odd way of allowing those above the normal laws to recuperate in order to survive perhaps reach the tasks they needed. He would never understand this but would be grateful for allowing creatures such as the reptile in order to progress in this worlds with little to worry about in terms of scars. Even so, he had an ability directly linked to his heritage that would allow for him to remove any visible display of his scars, as if to show that he was as invincible as people believed he was.  

And maybe he was more invincible than he believed. As the weapon ripped through the flesh of the being it was left there, perhaps it was a pause on her part due to injury or perhaps out of mercy. The serpent had believed she would attempt to kill him, not simply hurt him and was mildly disappointed. Even so there seemed to be more to the Keyblade than he believe. It burned in his chest as it was placed there, his insides screaming with a searing pain that was delivered to his brain. Unfortunately, his body's pain didn't always transfer over well as the masochist enjoyed this type of interaction with his prey, unaware that one day this could get him killed. Regardless, he knew that today wasn't one of those days and let this happened. The crimson ichor poured from his chest without a flinch from the being as he looked down into her eyes. She would pull the blade out from his chest -- a mixture of relief and longing for the pain would embrace the beast -- and left but not before turning back to congratulate him on his new hellhole. Little did she know of the plans that he had in store for this. A new base of operations, a new chapter for the tyrant that would be spawned in this Castle now that it would allow itself to be owned by a mortal after Zexion's initial departure. Blood from both his chest and her hand were staining the floor and he took note of this as he sat in his chair; the creatures dancing around him. The serpent relaxed on the throne and looked bored once against despite the ideas racing through his imagination. Despite the brief interference in Traverse, merely to test his summon, the war was still continuing and perhaps he could use that to his advantage.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Approved.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP