Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hikari

It was a bright and sunny day in Radiant Garden as the sounds of children laughing and dogs happily barking filled the air. A warrior would walk through the busy streets as he smiled at it, the streets reminding him of his own domain. This warrior was none other than Cool Star and although under normal circumstances he would have been happy to simply admire the beauty of the world he was here for a reason other than tourism today. Approaching the castle he would be stopped by two guards on duty. "Halt. State your name and business here." One of them would say and the warrior would nod at them. "Cool, king of Disney Town. I've come here to see if Yima could teach me how to portal. I've heard a few rumors that he knows how to use the counterparts to the corridors of darkness and am tired of walking everywhere." He would state light heartedly and the guards couldn't help but have a grin slowly form across their face.

"I'll go see if lord Yima has the time to spare." The other guard would say and would enter the castle, the other standing guard while he would get Yima if he wasn't busy or in the process of an experiment. Meanwhile the warrior would hum a merry little tune to himself and after a bit the other guard would join in alongside him.

Last edited by Cool on July 10th 2013, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Yima
Little did the newcomer know that guards where never stationed around the castle itself, they existed for the population Yima himself needing himself solely for protection.  If anyone able to actually act as a real threat to the Lord of Radiant Garden then those that would attempt to guard him need not loose their lives in a vain attempt, their place was providing stability for the people of Radiant Garden, not a warning alarm for burglars, or worse.  What were these two doing here then talking amongst visitors, well they could just be trying to brown nose their ay to a higher rank, they could be on a break where their captain will not look, or perhaps they weren’t guards to begin with, and under that guise had darker ambitions simply interfered with by this traveling man.  He did not seem to catch onto their ruse if that was indeed their intent.  

Both of the guards be they what they may were dressed in full plate dark as brimstone, awfully warm to wear on a day like this, but a duty nonetheless also providing a unquestioned mask from passersby depending on you observation tendencies.  “Come with us, the master doesn’t like to keep the company waiting to long come to think of it”, one of the two told the newcomer.  The other also had something to say be it to ease the man or drop his guard, “so what is this “portal” your talking about... is it a dance or something like that”, he asked seeming to be earnestly curious by his tone. The direction they were headed was yet undecided though it may seem a bit round about in terms of getting to the ruler's castle.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"Alright." Cool would say and would follow them. Looking at the man who asked him the question he would nod at him and proceed to give him an answer. "It's when you open a corridor of light or darkness for quick and easy transportation between the worlds. I've been reading up on it a bit recently and discovered that the ones of darkness have a possibility of corrupting you, plus I've always been a being of the light anyways." He would say to him as he continued to follow them, unaware of whatever their true intentions might be.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Yima
Darrel, now this the taller of the two guards was a man with  history of mental illness that he had overcome, and was all to interested in helping others overcome.  His issue with becoming a fully licensed councilor was his lack of funds for schooling, but this “portaling” that was described to him reminded him of a bunch of people from back in the day.  The idea that people could just will themselves elsewhere or that they would use dark magic to do so gave him a deep pulling in his stomach.  Even if it could be done it just didn't sound natural, just not natural at all, and that could be a sign of illness... sick desires.  Maybe it meant that the young man just needed a way out of his life, he looked a little dangerous for your youngin, but... to serious for a guy his age.

Bruce on the other hand was a newly made citizen who had not had to live through Maelficent's rule over the lands or its initial fall into darkness.  He didn't have nightmares of creatures pulling themselves from the bodies and shadows of your fallen family and friends... he just had normal thieves and runaways to look for while he filled out his role as a guard for the city watch.  Stranger was that the head of the government had no real guards just the official in charge of the entire military operation living with him.  There were no parties, no lovers, just strange lights, and sounds if one paid enough attention... might have thought he spent to long in a dreary place like Halloween Town.  He had a feeling he knew where they were headed, his partner, the stranger, and himself all striding down the cobblestone roads put together from shaved debris during the reconstruction which was still going on in minor ways; people had lives to put back together after all.  

“Well were here”, said the taller of the two with his hands on his hips looking upon a place he had fond memories of leaving.  “They can help you with that portaling problem you were talking about, had a lot of memories in there, and I assure you they can help yah”, Darrel said turning back to the traveler Cool.  The place he had been beaming brightly upon was a red brick firehouse now re-purposed for another less physically intensive task revealed by a aged wooden plaque hanging from two lines of finger thick chains reading [House of the Mentally Indisposed].

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool would continue following and then would stop reading the wooden plaque above. Apparently this man thought him to be insane, seemed to enjoy pranking people, or had some intention to bring him here. "I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but why did you bring to a place meant for those mentally ill to go?" He would ask looking at the man with his eyebrows raised.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Yima
"This is wear people with silly beliefs liek yours go until they are well and they even give you all the meals you need as long as your signed up", the taller guard said a bit annoyed the mentally ill was asking him the obvious. Both guards stood there waiting for a reaction form the youth, if he was in actuality a danger then he needed to be quarantined, but this whole situation could just be a misunderstanding too so they waited patiently if need be before speaking.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool would let out a sigh of annoyance. "I am not insane. I'm the king of Disney Town, an honorable warrior, the keyblade's chosen one, the leader of the Keyblader Coalition, and happen to be studying Latin. Can vos plumbum mihi ut Yima?" The warrior would say, the last phrase being Latin to show he just wasn't bluffing. If he had to find the lord of Radiant Garden himself he wouldn't hesitate to do so but he'd rather not have to wander around aimlessly nor have two people believing him to be a madman.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Yima
It was fine day for a jog Yima thought to himself on his way home zooming around the cobblestone street corners none to concerned about bumping into market carts hopping over them with ease.  It was a good warm up for heavier work outs that he could do at home in his castle where there would be little concern for citizen safety.  He was a relatively tall man in his early twenties skimming over the stone work thoroughfare wearing a tight white body suit, extra fabric at his joints to ensure flexibility, thought he true protection came from its resilience to extreme forces.  He saw two of his men talking to a potentially crazy man standing outside the crazy house as the lizard called it making all sorts of interesting proclamations, and didn't break stride.  He waved at them but kept his path ensuring a quick travel home... he had things to do after all.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Suddenly his eye caught Yima who he hadn't seen in a while or all that much in fact. The two, though misguided about the warrior's nature and not intending to lead them to the lord of Radiant Garden, had ended up helping him in the end. He'd have to thank them if he ever met them in any of his future travels. Rushing up to his side Cool would attempt to catch his attention by shouting out to the man...

"HEY YIMA!

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Yima
"In the middle of my jog, see you later", Yima shouted back as he leaped with ease over another food cart spooking the man trudging the rickety thin into the square where Cool stood.  Yima did enjoy company but he took his health seriously keeping in prime shape encase any calamity would call for prompt attention.  

If this individual did desire to say more beyond his name or a hello he would have to give proper chase the ruler thought with wry grin spread over his face as he began to ascend the building behind the cart driving his body up the wall with nothing more than the force of his step against the solid stone.  Breaking the ridge of the roof Yima hopped forward immediately finding his balance arms extended outward both his shoulder blades and started running his way to the next two story structure. He did not slow as he reached the end of his current platform a gap between both roofs of a mere twelve eight feet, enough for an ally the man thought as he bent forward, and leapt with great force in addition to his already built up momentum from running making the gap without breaking stride.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool Star

The Light Within Darkness

Cool would sigh as Yima took off and shake his head. "The things I'm doing to learn how to portal." The warrior muttered to himself just before he would engage in a full scale chase, charging after the ruler of Radiant Garden. Narrowly and barely avoiding the pedestrians in his way the king took to the rooftops as the man himself had done with his heart racing and his feet moving. Leaping over the gap Cool would continue the chase after him without a second to waste. "Yima please just stop for a second!" The warrior would shout out to him while still rushing after the man in case he didn't.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Your gonna have to keep up if you wanna chat", Yima shouted back landing where he intended with grace bending backward and flipping his body along the spine of the roof with great speed. If he were younger this would have made him severely dizzy now it just annoyed him though he had no intent to let that on. The lad seemed to be making a genuine effort to keep up so the blonde decided to keep just out of reach, to see if he would follow him back to his home over the rooftops, after all it was less than half an hour.

"Come now it isn't that much longer", he said with a challenge fresh on those last few words as he flipped off the end of on structure to the roof of a one story building rolling with his fall.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool Star

Charging after Yima the warrior would realize how far ahead the ruler of Radiant Garden was ahead of him, something he couldn't allow. Since this wasn't a competition there was nothing stopping him as he summoned Fate's Soul and Silencer into his hands, firing a lightning bolt of darkness at the ground of the one story building below near Yima which turned into a chain the second it struck. Being pulled forwards Cool would dismiss both blades after this and continue running by Yima's side, proceeding to talk as he rushed alongside the ruler of the world. "I've heard rumors that you know how to utilize the corridors of light, can you teach me?"

[-5 MP, 125 Remaining.]

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Who told you that Cool, King of a realm somewhere beyond my skyline", the ruler asked a tinge of befuddlement in his growing scowl upset someone he didn't know would ask him for such power.  Giving someone guidance to use that ability before they figured it out on their own gave them a immense advantage in times of war or in times of peace that rarely was put to good use for themselves or others.  What could this young man have intended for such a ability once it is at his disposal Yima pondered catching the edge of the final building in the row now hanging off the side by his fingers.  He dropped hopefully in time to miss Cool stopping to get ahead but he did spend a few moments there thinking...  He landed with some grace slapping the pavement below numbing his feet for a short period to come.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool Star

"I can't remember where I heard it and normally I would dismiss such rumors but I've seen people use corridors of darkness, there must be one of light. And upon doing my research I've come to a conclusion that if the dark corridors have a power to corrupt... The light ones must have a power to purify." Cool would speak, noting at how he had read some of the books. Still rushing after Yima he would follow the ruler's own steps in pursuit of him.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top