(Open) A Simple Errand
August 26th 2017, 1:28 pm
Hoshiko

Mana Monolith [WIP]
August 22nd 2017, 2:57 pm
Rambles

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shirou
Name: 
Etzolix Peligro, Jr. (Formerly 4i || String)

Sex: 
Male 

Race: 
Artificial Intelligence

Alignment: 
Chaotic Good

Elemental Mastery:  
Primary: Space
Secondary: Cure
Tertiary: Illusion

Birthday: 
10.10.12 // 2925 posts.

Personality: 
4i is a variant of Shirou, based on when he was younger, with his personality traits an exaggerated version of Shirou's at the time. He is very arrogant, condescending, and sarcastic. He enjoys pointing out things as if they are obvious, even if they aren't. He isn't afraid to bluntly say what's on his mind, no matter how rude or offensive. His ego is further bloated by his computer intelligence. However, he also is inherently good. He detests killing, willing to go out of his way to prevent death. He also has an aversion to violence, although that's not nearly as strong as his distaste for killing. 

When 4i was transferred to a physical body, he took up the guise of Etzolix Peligro, Jr. (not by his choice), and has become rather bitter. He's more short tempered as he adjusts to his new identity. He is mainly referred to as EP now.

Weapons: 
Short-ranged weaponry.

Home World: 
The World That Never Was

Appearance: 
EP resembles Etzolix extremely, as he is modeled after him. He has naturally straight, snow-white hair. EP stands at approximately 5'8" tall. He has sharp green eyes, in resemblance to Shirou's eye color than Etzolix's, with his pupils resembling slits, like a reptile. He has rather pale skin, as well. When he shows his teeth, sharper-than-average canines can be spotted. He often wears formal, black suits.

Fighting Style:
EP fighting style focuses on close-ranged combat, either with hand-to-hand or bladed weaponry, resorting to magic to support him. He relies on his agility to land blows and out-match his opponents. 

Strength: 
EP has excellent agility and stamina. He is able to quickly process and deduce situations and solutions, able to act calm under pressure. 

Weakness: 
What EP excels in, he lacks in his magical ability, opting for more simplistic spells, rather than complex ones. He also is poor in magical defense. 

Biography: 
Shirou discovered AIs when SU-17b crashed into his castle. He observed with curiosity at the AI within SU-17b. He saw the potential it held for when in battle, and not to mention, everyday experiences. It would vastly help out Shirou. He decided to get one himself. However, this proved to be difficult. First, he had to create or find an AI, and then, he had to find some way to implant it within himself. Magic could only go so far, and last so long. He began to do research. 

From files that Shirou found, left from the previous inhabitants of the castle, he learned of the replicas. Creating a clone of somebody from their memories. If they could create an entire person from it, why not cut out the body, and just create the mind? Shirou decided to attempt this with his own memories. It was far more difficult than what the previous Organization XIII did, as he was missing important factors, however, it was possible because he was using his own memories. 

With his memories, he found that each memory he had was different. Some resonated strongly, due to the emotional and mental change and intensity, while others not so much, due to lack of emotional activity. It seemed as though when Shirou matured and changed, his memories resonated lesser and lesser the further. He had to go to the climax of it all. When he first started his journey across the worlds, he was a much more immature, and naive person. And then, he started changing. He picked that portion of his memories to use as a basis, combined with his magical knowledge. After three failures, there was a success. A completed AI unit. However, it was dormant. It was missing something. A heart. 

Shirou then examined himself, with the idea of using his heart to support the AI as well. However, he found something surprising. There were two hearts within him. Upon further inspection, he realized that they were both technically his hearts. One from his time as Caelestis, and one as his own. Caelestis' heart was dormant, as Shirou's dominated. There were times, at either great emotional duress, or just randomly, the heart would awaken and influence Shirou, explaining the change in eye color and emotional state. Shirou took the "formatted" the dormant heart, to a completely blank site. He then merged the blank heart with the AI data, breathing life into the AI. With the heart still within Shirou, the AI is able to utilize it, and because a separate entity is using it, both hearts can be active at the same time without conflict. And thus, 4i came into existence. 

Nearly a year later, Shirou found some stability issues with String, with his heart reacting poorly to his presence. It seems that because of Shirou's recent Dive to Heart, his heart's potential fully unlocked, it caused tension with Caelestis' heart. Not wanting to damage his heart or String, he transferred String's consciousness to a replica Shirou had in storage, while storing Caelestis' heart elsewhere.

Shirou, wanting to take this opportunity to give String a new identity so he could have a more active role in the worlds, decided to mold the replica String was placed into after Etzolix. Partly because he found doppelgangers to be an amusing aspect, and mostly because he wanted to mess with Etzolix. String, however, was not content with this, but enjoys his new independence. Shirou decided to leave String's personality and identity intact, so he could evolve to his own person, rather than making an exact clone of Etzolix.

Picture: 

*Given permission by Etzolix to use his likeness/name/and etc...

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Back to top Go down

Azmot
MAG : 1
This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. Shirou is sad and pitiful.

However, nothing is wrong with this and this is ready for staff approval.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Azmot, I suggest you keep approvals professional, rather than insulting the poster, no matter who they are or what the creation is.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Back to top Go down

Azmot
MAG : 1
I take your suggestion with thanks, though it was merely a joke. Apologies if I offended you.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
http://miragehearts.forumotion.com/t3165-hismls

azmot stop stealing shi's unique and original character concepts mulan

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top