roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Takeshi
As he looked at the large gold door of castle oblivion tyler couldn't help but get exited,he had heard the rumors about this place a week ago,and that's when he went looking for the castle.... this is gonna be...Interesting he said as he waited for his friends to show up.

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Leonardo
"Sup Ty?" Fenix called out as he walked up to the castle, gazing at its grand size in wonder. Compared to it him and Ty were like ants to a human proportions and larger still was its inner workers. He walked to it in amazment just past Tyler as his eyes glared over with joy from merely being in this place's shadow, he softly touched the door like greeting a ancient means to respect it. " So his was the place Lenny first started to become strong..." Fenix whispered to himself in a muffled voice.

Back to top Go down

Artless Artist
The Wonderlander looked at the castle, as he got lost looking for this place, and ran into a bunch of distractions. he walked down the long pathway, the castle seemingly far away, even if he was so close. as he got closer, the male looked, as two figure's stood at the entrance.

As Lee got closer, he noticed his friend tyler, and one other person he had never met before. "Hey Tyler, How have you been?" he would ask as he got closer, smiling his cheshire grin, fixing his hat. Lee smiled at the other person, before asking, "Name's Lee Evans. You can call me Lee." he asked, holding out his hand in greeting...

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Once lee and Fenix introduced themselves to each other tyler turned around and looked at them so,who's up for some exploring? tyler asked as he pushed open the door with one hand and walked Into the castle.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Leonardo
Fenix turned at the stranger that also seemed to know tyler quite well, smiling back he took the boy's hand and griped it into a firm hand shake. " My name is Fenix, its good to meet you Lee" as Tyler then opened the door. Following close behind he entered as well. Before them was a great entrance hall into the castle, chain like runes placed themselves upon the snow white marble of this room, no windows or pieces of furniture just a straight narrow space leading to a second door further up. It was really quite breath taking for Fenix as he rushed on ahead to the middle of the room with this look of amazement to his happy expression.

Back to top Go down

Artless Artist
Lee nodded to the two, who then entered the castle. as he looked around, he only saw white. it was slightly horrible to himself, but had an endearing feeling to it as well, much to his dismay. "This place could use a little paint..." he said, the echo reverberating down the long hallway. he noticed out of the corner of his eye, Fenix was taking in the sites like the mad hatter and a new tea product.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
be careful,we don't know anything about this place tyler reminded them as he walked Into the center of the room

Back to top Go down

Leonardo
" Oh relax what could happen? I doubt anyone comes here that often since the old days this was a busy place, besides you wanted to explore didn't you? loosen up"

Back to top Go down

Artless Artist
Lee nodded to Tyler. "We did come here of our own accord, Tyler. better make it to the fullest." Lee would begin to take the lead, walking ever closer to the door in the distance.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
true,but still there were lots of experiments done here,be on your toes he said as he summoned his daggers,ready for anything then started to follow lee.

Back to top Go down

Leonardo
The two of them took a look further up close to door, he rushed closer to them as not to get left behind as they kept on talking about some odd danger. Fenix didn't agree with them as there wasn't danger as it wasn't in every shadow to speck of dust. Now a days people just seem so paranoid of the smallest thing. He made his way to the door first as it was some childish race as he grinned playfully at them both before pulling the large doors open in front of them.

As he did it wasn't another room that was before their sight but rather a white vortex of energy that ripped and roared at them as its light was as intense as looking directly at the sun. Its surprise took Fenix but shock and he wasn't to able hold himself from getting sucked in.

Back to top Go down

Artless Artist
Lee had been laughing for a while, before he noticed Fenix getting sucked in. Lee yelled and went to help, only to be sucked in as well, being encompassed by white light...

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
As the other two got sucked in tyler simply sighed and said "I told you" before he too got sucked in, and was surrounded by blinding white light. and the next thing he knew he was in his bed at home,but his mom was here... five more minutes he heard himself say,but he didn't say anything...he sat up and saw himself,age 13... Then he got blinded by the light his mom gave off and noticed Fenix and lee asleep in the corner of his room...

Back to top Go down

Leonardo
Fenix awoke soon after something had flown into his mouth, dam flys. He violently flung his arms out in protest trying to spit the thing out which he managed too. Breathing in heavily from that great discomfort he looked around in wonder and confusion as he looked at the room before them and the kid looking right at them. He blinked for a few seconds wondering why he looked so familiar "...Tyler?"

Back to top Go down

Artless Artist
Lee woke up, blinking rapidly, looking around a room that he had no familiarity with, and looked at tyler and lee. "what?! where are we?" Lee said out loud, summoning Heart of Wonderland to him. he noticed a familiar kid, sitting staring at them. "Tyler?"

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
I told you guys to be careful but noo,you just had to open the door! he said as he walked over to them,the memory playing out like it actually did. He watched as he tried to darken the room only to have his mom crank up her light. We're in one of my memories,I don't know how,but we are he said as he walked towards his bedroom door

Back to top Go down

Leonardo
" Heh...didn't think that ability was still active but whatever" Fenix has causally as he stood up and examined himself to see if anything had changed in that department. Nope nothing from the feeling before he relaxed. " So question is now how to we get out of this, back in the day this place was used for a variety of things. Help train, help one get over his past or stuff that even history hasn't record properly"

Back to top Go down

Artless Artist
Lee listened in on Felix's explaination, wondering how he knew so much. "Well, Let's go somewhere tyler's Memory doesn't remember." Lee stated, hopefully that would help. "We need a way out." sticking to Tyler's Plan, he held Heart close.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
I bet that there's a door hidden somewhere,search the entire room guys,this memories a safer one he said as he started running his hands along the walls,looking for a door...

Back to top Go down

Leonardo
Fenix started to walk around the room with his hands against the wood and padded place though he wasn't quite sure of what he was looking for exactly. It all looked like a small room that wasn't too much out of order, what did Ty expect them to notice?

Back to top Go down

Artless Artist
Lee followed both tyler and fenix's leads, feeling the wall for some kind of 'Door'. he cursed to himself, wondering what this in itself would bring.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
As he ran his hand along the wall tyler suddenly slammed his hand into something, so he knocked on the spot, it sounded hollow! I think I found it! He said as a door appeared where he just knocked yep,found it! He said as he hesitantly reached out towards the door, then pulled his hand away... One of you guys go first please...I...I don't really want to go through my past again... He said as he remembered the worst day of his life...

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top