roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kasturi
The sky was sparse, large aggregates of clouds like floating castles covers most of the blue throwing lines of rays, of alternating shadows and sunlight in different planes of shades like refractions of crystalline glass.

The wind mage breathed calmly, taking in the air, the cool scent he's all too familiar with, engraved in his mind since the first recon mission. Funny, this mission today might be his final and last for Traverse Town.

Far away at the fractured walls of the town, a black figure was standing, his cloak billowing with the cool breeze. Kasturi gazed down from his high outpost. He couldn't help but smile at the refreshing atmosphere of the people. Such peace.

On the wall of the town, Kasturi waited for Kenos, his friend to help for this little task. Also he wondered if Lord Yima might appear or not.

Back to top Go down

Yima
Fair weather would have been a good enough description of the sky overhead and of the temperate winds that folded around the buildings in town as it passed split by the strength of the stone walls housing the ruler's citizens. He passed through the alleys aiming to be upon the meeting place before any decided he appearance was not to be. The edges of the house tops passed him in a twisting blur as he finally reach his destination, leg muscles now finished with their pumping skidded to a stop, and took a good look about himself.

He did have a suspicion that this might have been a set up for ambush, though there could be a multitude of reasons for hidden allies here inducing hiding from the notice of the guard, although Yima had given permission this was still a operation that was not general knowledge. He could also be the first here, he thought to himself peering around deciding to find a comfortable nearby crate to rest his legs on, and cocked himself against the back of someone's plain looking house waiting for a friend.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Kenos
[OoC: Apologies for uber-late response. School and such =_= Also, nice quoting from Radiant Garden Recon xD]

When Kenos received a letter from Kasturi, asking him to join his old friend for some business in Radiant Garden, he responded immediately: Sure, no problem. Despite his calm response, the boy was excited to be able to meet up with his friend again. Hollow Bastion was where the two had first met, and it was the first time he had been on a new world by himself. The first time he had run into someone he had been truly frightened of, the first time he had been in a serious life or death situation, the first time he had broken into a place and done serious damage to it (even though that was the pirate's fault, not his own). And not only that time, but others as well, had significant events occurred on this world. Meeting so many people, and fighting so many foes (for instance, the mechanized Darkside). Needless to say, this was a significant world for Kenos.

He parked Aught Orb in a discreet location--which was difficult, considering that it was large, black, and round--and made his way to the meeting spot on the outskirts of town. How strange that it was on the outskirts of town, at the the town wall, the exact spot where the two had first met. Well, I think I should switch things up a bit, the boy thought with a smirk. The boy shot up in the air, flying to the meeting spot and using clouds to hide himself. Once he saw the wind mage, standing tall on the structure with his usual cloak on, Kenos lowered himself next to the man. Manipulating pixie dust, he managed a soft landing, and again a not-so-soft landing on the crumbling walls.

"Kasturi, is it?" the boy in black hoodie said as he grinned at the man, mimicking their first meeting, "Sorry, you must have waited for some time. It's good to see you again."

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
The mage turned at his name being called.

"I was looking for you from the top of the wall, but it seems you found me first." said the mage with a grin, "My name is Kasturi. My friends call me Kast, and its good to see you too Kenos."

It was a little play of memories past, the mage recognized the words spoken by the Neverland Captain as his own, and he find it a little humorous their roles had reversed from the time back then. He noted the youth is wearing black duds as well.

"Well, thanks for coming to help, in such short notice. We should meet Lord Yima by the entrance to the city's waterways soon, so best we get there first, not to get him waiting for us." Kast turned and pointed to the west side of the city with the castle being the northpoint. Kenos could fly, so the mage used the rooftops instead.

The man kicked off from the wall's edge and jumped a great a distance, landing on the roof tiles lightly before jumping to the next. Unlike before, his air mastery has gotten better, however he still haven't able to fly yet. His fairy friend had beaten the 'wind mage' to that, with pixie dust. What funny odds, smiled the mage wryly.

---

A young man approached Yima. He wore a simple black set of clothes and jacket. He respectfully bows slightly then pulled out a small card bearing the Militia insignia. Nervous sweat beaded as the young male made his introductions,

"Lord Yima, sir. My name is Clark Forest, a member of Traverse Town Militia. I-I... " he stammered a little, then continued "I am to bring you to meet Mr. Tanaka, my superior, at the waterways entrance. Please follow me sir," he gave another polite slight bow, before leading the world leader to the definite gathering location.

At the location, Kast had just arrived, which was the front of a vacant house just next to the entrance. It's owner couldn't find a tenant after all the previous ran away because of rats problems, but now its rented for a month, by the militia of course, for stake out.

Two people stepped out from the house, two men seemingly in their thirties. Kast mock salute one of them at the other's apprehension; the man was his previous superior. "My friend had come, he'll be here in a moment. What of Lord Yima?"

"I've sent Forest to greet him. He should come any moment too," said the deep voiced long-time militia senior. A man of sturdy build and a gaunt but mature, not-so clean shaven face. Known as a very controlled and rational person, colleagues affectionately know him as Mr. Tanaka.

As soon as the the two world leaders arrives, they will be greeted both by Kast and Tanaka.

Back to top Go down

Yima
Yima had to compliment Kasturi on his layers of protection as unnerving as they could be showing his apprehension at being here or by dealing with another world leader in a military operation. They were here in his own back yard however and so as the militia man overcame his stuttering fit Yima responded with, "by all means show me to them". he was looking forward to a full explanation, a battle plan if one was necessary, and further more building trust between the two worlds involved within this operation.

It also begged to ask what could have hold itself up in his sewers so often forgotten int he defense of the city with so many other location ripe wit danger in as well as outside the standing walls. He did soon see, Forest guiding him faithfully Kasturi waiting with an entourage of strength in all sides ready for what could be by their numbers telling a rather dangerous enemy.

The impulse to call his keyblade was nearly an instant reaction the nagging thought of an ambush at his back playing on his conscious despite. His gut told him today he would have to be aware; something his brain had already established he thought with a wry smile.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Kenos decided to keep the flying to a minimum, instead following closely behind his friend as he leaped from rooftop to rooftop. In this fashion, he barely had to use pixie dust at all--back in Twilight Town, the boy used the same method to quicken his deliveries for his job at the Post Office. Strange...it was only and barely a year ago, yet it feels like a whole other lifetime, he mused inwardly, And when I return to visit, it seems like normal and everything else was another life. His thoughts had to come to a halt as the two reached their destination, Kasturi making his way to ground level to speak to an acquaintance of his.

The seventeen year-old leaped down after him, making a soft thud as he landed behind and to the right of his friend. For a moment he hesitated, unsure of whether he should follow Kast's move and salute the soldier. He had never really undergone military training, and his idea of a salute would be, no doubt, sloppy and awkward. He decided to nod instead, introducing himself afterwards. "The name's Kenos. No title needed." Then, on a whim, "Unless you would like to call me Captain. Captain's fine. Pleasure to meet you."

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
"Lord Yima, and Captain Kenos, I am Kasturi Firaz, Militia Warlock Class..." smiled the mage. Kenos would of course know him, but he had only met Yima a few times before.

"I am Sorata Tanaka, Militia Senior Swordman Class. Its a great honor to have you with us, Lord Yima, and Captain Kenos. This is Forest, and Mares," he motioned towards his two subordinates present, "And there's Walker and Bruno, who is not here with us but patrolling the other exit."

Forest and Mares nodded as they were introduced. Forest was plain nervous while older man Mares was more dignified.

"Well, I guess we best explain the mission, right Mr. Tanaka?" quipped the mage cheerfully,

"Yes. Today in 20 minutes we shall conduct a raid and arrest operation in a suspected underground criminal hideout. The information is based on a interrogation of one of its members, caught shortly after the tower incident in Beast's Castle world." on his hand was an enchanted parchment, a ghostly apparition of the waterway section floated above the paper.

"Participating this operation today will be Firaz, who had asked assistance from Captain Kenos, with him will lead the main assault force. Guarding the exits are three members; myself, Forest and Mares while two members; Walker and Bruno will standby on the other end, sealing both known exits and forming a capture net to catch those who might escape. I believe Lord Yima has come to supervise our actions."

Mr. Tanaka ended with a little cough and cleared his throat. Kast and Mares trade knowing looks at what to come next, both mimic the next few words in silence;
"Is there any questions?"

"Or any particulars you would please to know," respectfully added the man.

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Where would you like me to be in assisting with this capture had you an ideal place", Yima asked curious. There was the chance that he would simply oversee the operation though if anything happened it would bother him as long as he drew breath.

"I would like go with the forward assault if you have nothing else planned for me than overseeing the operation", Yima said flatly following his first statement.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Kenos
"The honor is mine," the boy replied, when introduced to the others a part of this mission. While being explained the details, the mention of 'tower incident at Beast's Castle'. For some reason, there was something tugging at the edge of his mind, but he couldn't exactly place what it was.

"Is there any questions?"

"Ah, I have one. This 'tower incident'...are you referring to the kidnapping of the girl Pan? So...we're looking for either....what were their names..." Kenos rubbed his chin as he attempted to remember the names. The scene replayed in his head, from the moment he crashed through the tower window.

The white masked cloaked man turned towards Kenos.

"WELCOME! Heroes! To Zozo's and Irtuxska's Tower of Doom!"

A cloaked man...a familiar voice...the strange names...all these dots circled around the boy's head, but he could not, as hard as he tried, connect them to each other. It was driving him insane, and the only thing keeping himself from banging his head against the nearest wall was the fact that he had to remain composed in front of the others. "Zozo and Irtuxska...which one was interrogated?"

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Upon Lord Yima's request of joining the forward assault, Kast glanced at his superior and try to anticipate the man's reply. Mr Tanaka was quite for a moment, he was a very careful man.

"We would be honored to have you help us Lord Yima. But if the situation turns unfavorable, please safely evacuate, and I'm sure my subordinate will perform admirably to assist you."

The mage twitched at the indirect reference.
Kenos then asked a question, which somewhat surprised Kasturi.

"Interrogated? Wasn't both of them managed to escape spectacularly?" toned a little proudly, then he paused, and coughed, "I mean, we found out that Zozo and Irtuxska were merely pawns, among a lot of other kidnappers who were the cause of 6 kidnappings and 7 attempts that has happened in these past few months."

"The kidnapping of Pan wasn't an isolated incidence. We have evidence to believe that a specific organization has been offering ludicrous bounty in using criminals to capture certain people of special importance."

Kast stopped there. There was an uneasy doubt nagging his mind.
"Kenos, did... was the kidnappers of the tower incident apprehended?"

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Get out if you feel your life is in danger, I'm a survivor", the Lord of Radiant Garden told the subordinate that seemed to lack a name int he ruler's memory. It was hopefully not going to come up, he was listening avidly to the information being fed to the group, gleaming what assumptions, and facts he could from the speaker's words. There was the possibility that they might attempt escape but that could be thwarted if Yima contacted his captain of the guard through a mental link. What awaited them was a criminal ion the run ready to kill for its life... a scared ill man in a corner that was more harm to others than himself; with a sign Yima continued listening hoping they could begin this skull drudgery sooner than later.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Kenos
"'Escape spectacularly'?" Kenos repeated skeptically, raising an eyebrow. Why does he...sound proud? "And didn't Mr. Tanaka himself just say that you received this information 'based on a interrogation of one of its members, caught shortly after the tower incident in Beast's Castle world'?"

"Kenos, did... was the kidnappers of the tower incident apprehended?"

The boy shrugged, looking Kasturi in the eye. "I'm not entirely sure....all I know is that those bastards got away. Fled from a battle, destroyed the tower, and ran like puppies with tails between their legs." He then looked around, adjusting his weapons before commenting, "Anyways, shouldn't we get a move on? We're burning daylight."

The boy continued working, the gears in the back of his mind quietly turning as he struggled to piece the puzzle together. Maybe I should talk to the others who were there...they may be able to help me figure this out.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top