Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mystic
Mystic had made his way to Castle Oblivion, which was his next task for Organization XIII. He sported his Organization XIII robe, yet chose not to wear the hood. The thief was supposed to do what again? Hunt down secret passages? Too easy, the boy though. Mystic had done this plenty of times in his life! This felt like a cakewalk to him! Mystic marched in the front door, looking at the long, empty hallways. He had been there once before with Cool. They fought off Heartless together here. Fun times.

The mage then made his way towards a pillar. No, he wasn't looking for secret passages. He instead propped one foot on it and crossed his arms, leaning against it. He was waiting for the two others that were supposed to accompany him. Then the mage could tear this place inside-out looking for anything of interest. If there's any gold, well, Mystic would be okay then.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Back to top Go down

Balendin8
Balendin walked into the castle and then up to Mystic. They were wearing the same outfit. He tossed the kid a small pouch.

"Confiscated this off of a house thief. I think they are lock picking tools. Figured you could get some use out of them."

The veteran warrior leaned against a different pillar.

"Hopefully Yima shows up. It is near impossible to drag that guy out of his Bastion."

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.

Back to top Go down

Yima
"It does take a major issue to pull me away from my work from time to time I will admit that", Yima said with a flash of light appearing above Balendin near the top of the warped pillar. He had his pressure guard on, white through, and through with a tightness that encased all but his joints sparing him movement. He was a keyblade wielder allowing him to open the locks in their path though he wanted to see if they had a way in besides abusing the abilities that had been granted him in his youth. The gathering of information from this place was a lost cause by most accounts without more secretive knowledge from those that built it perhaps... did these two glean something Yima had not?

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic caught the tools Balendin had taken from an apparent house thief. Mystic just rolled his eyes and said, "Guess I'll make the best use out of them." The thief watched Yima enter the room next. The two had never acquainted but if they were going to work together, then there was really no time for introductions. He probably already got the briefing, too. So now that that was settled, it was time to explore.

Mystic had never really explored Castle Oblivion. His only visits here had him fighting Heartless of a wide variety. But now he was left to explore the place. The place full of long hallways and mysterious doors had to have its share of secrets. So Mystic tried the first idea that came to his mind. All he needed right now was Twilight Blaze.

Mystic took out the staff, twirled it once, whistled, signaled that he was moving, and began walking. Mystic slammed walls nonchalantly, mumbling "Wall." every time he hit the wall. He did this for a bit of distance before he stopped. The wall he hit there was hollow. Something was behind it. "Bingo," The island chief said. He stood and thought for a moment before commenting, "I'm not the master of breaking down walls, but I don't see any hidden switches or anything."

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Back to top Go down

Balendin8
Balendin strode up to the wall and hefted his warhammer known as the Gavel. The Silent Judge then began smashing the hammer into the wall until it broke through and left a hole big enough for someone to walk through. Having done his part, he stepped back out of the way.

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.

Back to top Go down

Yima
Yima watched Balendin work away at the wall appraisingly gauging how much he may have grown in the time since Yima had gifted him that blade of living gem that siphoned blood and left a eerie glow where its edge split flesh. As the structure came down he decided he would act only if necessary allowing these two the opportunity to test themselves. With more than a downward stare at the rubble as he sauntered behind the other two explorers never having found the passage they had did bring him a small measure of curiosity that did not outweigh the sinking feeling that this secret might have been guarded and if so might still be. To that end he kept his sense set for ambush while his body remained in a balance of tense and loose.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top