Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aqua
Heart break. That was all she could feel as she approached the dark piece of her universe and memories came flooding back. It had been a decade since she had been back. She shut her eyes tightly and gripped her Wayfinder in her hand. The pressure on her fingers reminded her of the pain the darkness had caused and what it felt like to be locked away. Her master had told her to lock their world to protect the secrets of the keyweilders. She promised Ven that she would be back with his heart, but hadn't succeeded.

Aqua felt useless; she had broken promises left and right. She wondered if Ven and Terra would be able to forgive her for what she had done to them. Rather than keep her promises, she was alone in the darkness on a damn beach. Opening her eyes, she strode forward, her heart beating quickly in her chest. The Wayfinder slipped back into the folds of her outfit, hidden as it had been for many years. It was still silent; none of the connections would work and she heard from no one.

Her boots clicked on the pathway as she approached the castle for the first time in years. She placed both hands on the large doors and pushed. They refused to budge. Taking a deep breath, she summoned RainMaker and stepped back. She shut her eyes and felt the light energy course through her. It was a warm feeling, collecting in every inch of her body as she concentrated it into her hands. It flowed through her arms as she raised her key weapon and pointed it at the door. A shocking light emerged and the door slowly creaked open. The castle knew that she was there again; there to rectify those mistakes that she made. Her crystalline eyes opened and she gave a sad smile.

Aqua approached the white rooms only to notice that they were in disrepair. This had not been how she left the place. There were holes in walls and blast marks across the floors. In every room she entered, she only saw damage rather than salvation. Every room made her panic, searching to see if Ven's body was untouched. She couldn't find the room. Her mind was playing tricks on her and all she saw was blurs of white and red. Breathing catching in her chest. She forced herself to stop. What if he wasn't there anymore? What if he was dead? Aqua hadn't been there in years. Anything could have happened. The more she thought, she panicked. The possibilities made her head spin.

What happened here? Was she too late to free her friend? The guilt swelled through her.

"Ven... I'm sorry," she whispered.

MorpheusZero: "I don't know what the fuck a "euphemism" is, but if it's a disease, I don't got it. All I got is a bag of reduced fat Cheese Nips."

Max MP: 30 MP
Elements: Light, Water, Wind

Back to top Go down

Vex
Where am I?

A strange, seemingly impossible castle. The architecture seemed wrong. And inside, it was different. White everywhere, devoid of any other color. The walls told tales of battles, revealing scars of past encounters. And it was empty. It didn't seem like anybody lived here. The echoes of Vex's footfalls said as much. This was Vex's first journey from his own world. He had jumped into his elderly master's ship and sailed away, looking for the nearest place. And yet, even though his destination was anywhere but home, he found himself feeling lost. It was an odd feeling. Maybe he was homesick?

Vex walked into a new room, and was surprised to see vibrant shades of different color in the form of a woman. Blue hair, reaching above her shoulders. She was still, seemingly lost in thought. Her posture made her seem sad. Vex suddenly felt self-conscious. He ran his hand through his fiery, red hair. His arm bumped into the hilt of the Inheritance of Light, on his back. When he left, he hadn't thought about what he was wearing. He was wearing his blue pants and a light, black jacket over a white button-up shirt. He shook his head, shaking loose the thoughts of clothes.

"Um, hi there," Vex managed to stutter out. He really didn't know what to do. He wasn't shy, but he was in such a new place and he felt so out of place. He didn't know what to do with himself. He mentally kicked himself for being so awkward.

Back to top Go down

Aqua
Aqua stood with her shoulders hunched forwards, her eyes pressed closed again as the emptiness echoed around her. There was nothing left of this place, but she was dedicated to finding the Chamber of Waking and Ventus.

A voice errupted from behind her, catching her off-guard. She mentally kicked herself because she didn't fully check the building before stopping. Aqua had been too overcome by her feelings of returning to the place from where she had come.

With a flurry of white petals, Rain Fell appeared in her hands as she swung around and slid towards the boy in the room. Keyblade outstretched towards him and a fierce look on her face, she prepped to strike, but not without making demands. She must've only been 5 or 6 feet from nailing him in the chest with her keyblade.

"Who are you!" she shouted. She then took a good look at him. He was younger than her, but not by much. His hair was a shocking colour, but it was his sheathed sword that kept her body tense.

She eased up slightly, pulling her blade back a bit. He didn't look like much of a threat to her and she could feel his humanness seep into her. There was very little dark in this man. The light had touched him. Aqua kept her keyblade outstretched, but spoke in a calmer voice. Her eyes shone in the white room as she gained a hold on the situation. Feeling those intense emotions always rattled her.

"State your business," she said, taking an in-charge tone, "And explain why you're sneaking up on a Keyblade Master."

MorpheusZero: "I don't know what the fuck a "euphemism" is, but if it's a disease, I don't got it. All I got is a bag of reduced fat Cheese Nips."

Back to top Go down

Vex
The girl whirled around on him, summoning a key-shaped weapon and demanded who he was. Instinct told him to reach for his blade, but instead, he raised his hands up defensively, to signal peace. His elderly master had told him to never be quick to draw his weapon, even if a weapon was pointed at him. Sometimes fights can be avoided if you are patient, even if it means having to have a weapon pointed at you. Surely enough, the girl lowered her weapon. She had clear, blue eyes, like her hair, and she seemed to be around his age.

"I'm, uh, Vexour Lisho, but I really like being called Vex," he said, smiling nervously. "And, um, I wouldn't consider greeting you out loud as, uh, sneaking up," he continued, with a light-hearted chuckle, not meaning to offend. "I'm just here because I'm...sort of lost. Kind of. Can you really be lost if your destination is anywhere but where you started? I'm kind of out of my element, here."

Back to top Go down

Aqua
Aqua breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't make any attempt to attack her back. Her mood shifted quickly; she let her keyblade disappear as quickly as it had come, bursting into white petals and leaving her gloved palm empty. A smile replaced her earlier stern look and her eyes softened greatly. She straightened up with her princess-like posture and offered him her hand.

"I'm Aqua," she responded, "Sorry for the attack, but you surprised me. I've been alone for a very long time, so it might take me a while to get used to other people. I also didn't expect anyone else here, but it looks like there was a massive fight here... or a few fights."

She glanced around the room and saw the great tears in the walls and floors. Aqua turned back to him as a curious thought approached her.

"How do you... feel?" she asked, "Being here, I mean. Do you feel strange?"

Her master had said that those who would broach the land after it had been locked away would feel their memories escape. She wanted to know if it really affected anyone who came close to finding Ven other than her.

"I'm looking for a friend," Aqua told him, "A very dear friend who has been asleep for a very long time. Have you seen anything else in this castle?"

She wasn't sure what she wanted the answer to be. If he had seen Ventus, there was no telling what might've happened. Aqua was worried he was dead or gone. But surely if he had found Ven, he wouldn't remember. It was a cyclical, intellectual, and roundabout idea, but one that wouldn't stop doing somersaults in her head.

Back to top Go down

Vex
Her name was Aqua. It was a name that seemed to fit her. Did she have mastery over water, as well?

Aqua asked him if he felt strange. He shook his head. "I feel out of place, but I think I'd feel like that anywhere. Other than that...nothing." Was this a place that was special? Was it like a magical labyrinth? Would Vex be trapped his for eternity? Aqua had explained that she had been alone for a while, so was she trapped here, too?

"I haven't seen anything, or anyone, other than you," Vex replied with a regretful shrug. "Do you think he's still here, after all this time?"

Back to top Go down

Aqua
Her heart flip flopped in her chest. Would she have been happy if he had seen Ven? It would only have confirmed that he was still asleep where she had left him, and perhaps he was unharmed. That would make her happy and sad: she would be able to fulfill her promise without issue, but Aqua would feel the same heartbreak she had felt when he was slumped against the wall at Master Yen Sid's Tower. She remembered the feeling of his weight against her back, his heart asleep.

His feelings confirmed a few things for her: he hadn't gone deep enough into the castle to feel the effects of her keyweilder magic after she used her master's old keyblade to lock it away. It was logical that he could still be where she had left him, deep in the bowels of the castle, safe from harm.

"I left him here, years ago," she told him, "His heart needed time to rest. But I made a promise that I would come back and wake him up with another friend of ours; And I make good on my promises."

She stepped away from him and glanced around the room. The next step was to find the entrance to the Chamber, hidden after years. The sad probability was that the doorway may have been destroyed or buried after whatever fight had occurred there.

"I'm going to find him, Vex. No matter what."

She sighed and turned to look at him over her bare shoulder. With a smile and a nod, Aqua made a proposition.

"But I could always use some help."

Back to top Go down

Vex
Vex's face to solemn as he listened to Aqua. She really cared about this friend of hers, who was deep in slumber somewhere in the impossible castle. She asked for his help. Vex didn't have anywhere else to be, and he wanted to help Aqua find her friend, so how could he say no?

"Of course," he said with a smile.

occ- sorry it's so short. my brain is fuzzy right now

Back to top Go down

Aqua
(OOC: Feh. Fuzzy. I have university exams coming up; you're lucky you're not completely brain dead... Maybe don't go to college.)

Aqua considered her options as to how to proceed. They were merely standing in the great entrance hall, but there were so many narrow pathways leading to various stages of the castle that she had to pick through her memories. She had really only been in once; the castle melded to her will.

She concentrated, hoping that maybe the castle would show her the way into the chamber. Focusing, she imagined Ven where she left him, what the castle used to look like when it was the Land of Departure, and what she had done to lock it away. After a few minutes of silence and concentration, there was nothing. No memories flooded to her. Instead, she was left standing with the red haired teen.

Aqua sighed. "I guess we just need to pick a pathway," she mumbled, placing a hand through her short blue hair.

She stepped forward. The doors ahead of her creaked open, remembering the keymaster that had erected them.

"Down," she told Vex, "We need to go downstairs. So if you find a staircase descending to the basement, tell me. The room is as far as you can go down."

Back to top Go down

Vex
As Aqua got lost in thought, Vex found himself staring at her, he himself getting lost in thought. He couldn't help but admire her for some reason. When she spoke, Vex focused again. She said that they were going downstairs. Is that where she last saw her sleeping friend? Would they be able to find him? Was he really still here?

Vex nodded. "Got it," he said.

ooc- lol. i'm already in college. i have a pile of homework to do this week, and an exam. ><

Back to top Go down

Aqua
OOC: Doesn't it suck to be responsible and educated?

Aqua began to search around, pushing the first set of doors open. She stepped into the blanch white of the next room, noticing a similar situation than that of the first hall. There were destructive marks littered across the walls and floors. She could only assume that the whole castle looked like this; they were remnants from quite a few years worth of battles.

She slowly walked forwards, running her hand along the left wall, hunting for a hidden door that she couldn't remember was there or not. It was smooth, save for the destructive marks here and there. Her boots clicked slowly on the white parquet floor as she marked her steps forward.

"So where did you come from?" she asked pleasantly, still trying to find any hidden doors to the stairs. "No one really ends up here by accident."

Finding nothing, she moved on, expecting Vex to do the same. She moved into the next room and started the process over again. It wasn't long before she had found what she had been looking for. Though it was slight, she felt the faint seam in the wall, marking the entrance she had been looking for. It was only slight, but she could recall the feeling of magic surrounding her. The magic felt like a slight breeze working its way through the wall.

"Do you feel that?" she smiled, her hand feeling the magical breeze.

Aqua pulled back. In another flash of white petals, her keyblade was out again. Standing strong and postured, she flourished it. A white light began collecting in the end. Just before it shot out, she spoke once more, "watch out". The lights emerged, highlighting the edges of the door and it shifted open.

Back to top Go down

Vex
Vex followed Aqua as they walked. Since he hadn't been here before, he had no idea where they were going. Every room looked the same. All white, plain, and empty. How could anyone live here without getting bored? That probably explained why nobody was here. Except Aqua's friend.

Aqua asked Vex where he came from. "I'm from a place called Twilight Town. I guess ending up here wasn't exactly an accident. I wanted to visit somewhere new, and I found this place," he said. "What about you? Where are you from?"

They stopped. Aqua found something in the wall, a secret door, Vex assumed. Was this what Aqua was looking for? Aqua summoned her key-like weapon again in a flash of light. At her advice, Vex stepped back. He watched in awe as she used her key-like weapon to open the door.

"Whoa."

Back to top Go down

Aqua
The opening of the doorway produced a dark stairwell towards the lower parts of the castle. Diving deep into the castle was a twisted staircase with its shallow steps leading into an unknown abyss. Aqua could feel the magic pouring out of the doorway, begging her to enter. She cautiously stepped into the stairwell, her boots clicking on the top landing.

"It's here," she whispered.

She began to descend hoping Vex would continue to follow her.

"To answer your question," Aqua spoke kindly, "I'm from here. This place used to look different before it changed... before I changed it. I lived here for most of my life, training to be a keyblade master. We lived our life by those codes, rules and ethics."

She continued moving down the stairs, making sure she had firm footing before taking every step. Aqua felt the ache of her chest as she continued talking about it. She didn't want to give Vex the whole story; there are some things you just don't tell to strangers.

"I loved my friends... but they were taken from me. To save one of them, I sealed him here to protect him. The other was taken by the darkness. I've spent a decade trying to revive both."

After a while, she reached the bottom of the stairs, finding a narrow pathway to her right. The light from the end sprouted from its source and she moved towards it. Her chest tightened still, wondering what would happen if she did find Ventus at the end.

She could imagine his smile again; that easy going smile that made her feel completely at ease. He would talk to her, telling her that she worried too much before placing both arms behind his head and walking forward. He would tell her how much he wanted to adventure and what he could do if he could only be a keymaster like her.

Then Aqua remembered what had happened in the end. He was frozen, thrown off of a cliff. She could remember his weight in her arms as he struggled to move. He had peered up into her eyes, a scared look on his face. Aqua remembered fighting him as he was possessed, and the weight of her keyblade as she shut him down. It broke her heart.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
A cloaked figure appeared at the entrance of the Castle here. Alexander, his two Gunswords on his back with make-shift slings on his cloak for them, entered through the opened doors with much caution, and silently his boots contacted the floor like lost lovers. He peered around, looking through the foyer of this forsaken place and taking in its emptiness. From his pocket, he pulled a packet of papers and began to flip through them. "Castle Oblivion." His voice was low, a whisper in the windless space. He had read about the experiments of the previous Organization that took place here. He had the more detailed reports from some of the members at home, on his study.

What he had read was quite frankly, disturbing. Experiments to make replicas of Human Beings... he could only find data one such replica-- one of a boy named 'Riku'. If he had known where Sora was, he might have brought that bit of information up to him. Alas, Sora could not be located, and even with all his new found resources the new Number I came to believe that Sora had simply dropped off the face of the planet. The other was a Replica simply named No. i, and all records on it were in such terrible condition as to be simply illegible.

In his hand, he held a basic layout of the castle. It seemed fully mapped, though he knew from the reports that the Org found this castle rather than built it. Trusting this blueprint as a guide to main areas was wise, but traps may yet exist that he hadn't been made aware of. He made a mental note of the blueprint, before putting it down into his pockets. He was here to do his own initial survey before sending Shirou and Mystic here to overtake it. He wasn't sure why. Shirou and Mystic did not need his help, yet he was compelled. Something about the reports and the dark history of this place... he felt sorrow for the old building.

The scars of battles may were evident, causing him to wonder what exactly happened here. The reports he had detailed experiments, not combat reports. He instead began to pace the length of the entry way, observing the obvious signs of damage and disrepair. "It must have been a long time," he said. "Nobody has cared for this place in ages." The eerie amount of white on these walls-- all the lack of color save for shadows and dust-- was enough to make his skin crawl. "They've sure put effort into tearing it down, though."

He walked the length of the room, coming upon another set of open doors. "Huh," he noted to himself. This place was barren. Empty. Dusty. The floors especially. He walked the length of the room back towards the front door, examining the floor. The layer of dust, though thing, existed. And there were signs of movement. It could have been as recently as a day. It may have been a week, perhaps longer. But now, Alexander began to look closer at the floor. "Boot prints," he noted. Not his, either. His were too big. Even aged backwards five years, he was still size twelve.

"Interesting." He followed the boot prints towards the set of open doors he'd approached previously. The prints lead through them into another large room like the previous one, once more littered with marks of battle, dust, and shadow. "Rooms upon rooms of this," Alexander noted. "Lovely. I wonder if there is any information left in this place for them to scavenge." He wrinkled his nose. There were two sets of prints that he was following. "I wonder if they beat us to the punch."

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Not long after the King of the Castle of Dreams arrived, two more figures appeared in the entrance. A more accurate description would identify three figures; however, the last one of these beings was barely noticeable, as she was only a few inches tall. Her minute stature was not the only strange thing about her: her skin was silver and color, her hair red, and her wings--yes, wings--were in the shape of two crescent moons. Her wings vibrated so quickly you could barely make them out, and her body slightly bobbed as she hovered above the shoulders of one of the other figures. A scowl was worn across her face, and she chimed out a frustrated sentence: "What the hell are we doing here?"

The figure beneath her, a boy of seventeen years, sighed as he brushed his black hair out of his eyes. "Selene, Trixie wants to know why we're here." It certainly wasn't because it was his decision--Selene forced him to come, and Trixie--though reluctant--came along to keep an eye on the Neverland regent.

Selene--the final figure, a girl the same age as the boy wearing a flame-colored tee and blue jeans--blinked and stared at the two of them as if she couldn't understand why they would even ask such a silly question. "Why wouldn't we be here?" she asked plainly, dumbfounded.

"Because it's stupid and there are better things to do than waste time on this stupid...whatever this is."

"She thinks we could use our time more wisely," Kenos translated, walking forward as he took in his surroundings. White, white, and white. And more white. "And I agree with her. Look, this place is empty. And I still have some business to take care of. You know, a world to rule, alliances to make, etc etc?"

The girl scoffed, running a few feet ahead of her friend. "You don't know that. Look, let's try this:" She cupped her hands around her mouth, yelling out, "HELLOOOOO...? ANYONE HERE?" Her voice echoed loudly throughout the castle, bouncing off the walls and floors and ceilings and causing both fairy and boy to wince. After hearing it reverberate for a few seconds, Selene ran towards a hallways. She looked back, beckoning the other two. "Come on, what are you waiting for? Besides, you do too much work.

"I beg to differ," the pixie muttered, which Kenos ignored.

He reluctantly followed the girl, making sure to examine everything around him. There seemed to be no end to the white, making the rooms appear larger than they actually were--although they were quite large by themselves. The structures looked to be repeating, and the same everywhere; it would be easy to get lost. He looked down, hoping there would be some distinguishing factor that would allow him to find his way back to the entrance. There was.

Footprints, all of varying sizes and shapes. Someone else had been here, and recently too. But where...? Following the trodden path with his eyes, Kenos traced the boots to a hallway--the same hallway Selene had walked into. Eyes widening, the teenager began running after her. His frantic footfalls scattered the dust, messing up the the tracks that he left behind. He called out, almost as loud as the girl had earlier, "Selene!"

"Leave her to die," Trixie muttered. Normally, the two females got along fine, better than Kenos wanted to them to, but she was a little annoyed by how much off track she was getting her ruler. He slacked a little himself, and the girl only worsened it.

The person in question was leisurely strolling through the white bastion, walking backwards as she looked up and all around her. This place was interesting--what secrets could it have inside? When she heard her friend's voice yell out to her, the brown-haired youth merely rolled her eyes. "Oh, calm down, Kenos," she called out, "I can take care of myself. I've got my dirk here. Unlike you, who's weaponless." She frowned, as if the prospect of Kenos not carrying a weapon suddenly hit her. It was strange, as he never went anywhere without Divine and Eclipse. What was his reason for leaving them behind now?

Unfortunately, the girl should have been paying attention to where she was walking. As she nonchalantly continued strolling in reverse, her foot slipped on a bit of rubble and she stumbled backwards--into the back of another person. Quickly recovering, Selene regained her balance and turned around to face whoever she had run into. "I'm so sorry!" she apologized, hands to her mouth, "I didn't mean to...wait--you're...you're....damn it. Wait, yeah! You were at that ball!" Selene beamed, pleased that she could remember the face and that the face was friendly.

[OoC: If you're willing, Alex, could you start autoplaying my characters? It doesn't have to be much, just something to keep the topic going. Thanks.]

Last edited by Kenos on April 12th 2013, 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Vex
The door revealed a staircase leading towards the basement. Aqua seemed to be excited by this. Was this is? Vex followed her as they walked down the stairs. Aqua talked about herself, where she was from and what happened to her friends. Vex knew that there was more to the story, but it wasn't his place to persist in it. Though, what it seemed like, Aqua had to make a lot of tough decisions. Even her home was different, left as this impossible castle, abandoned and in ruin. Vex hoped that they found the person that Aqua was looking for.

"What exactly is a keyblade master? Does that have to do with that weapon you can summon?" Vex's curiosity was now directed towards her weapon. She mentioned something about a keyblade master, and her weapon resembled a key-like weapon. Vex had never heard of such a weapon. It seemed to hold a certain magic. Aqua could even summon it.

Back to top Go down

Aqua
Aqua was just about to respond when she heard a large amount of shouting from the upstairs level. She was caught off guard, and wondered who in their right mind would be tramping around a place like this and making such racket. But she was too close to where Ven was and couldn't afford to distract herself any longer.

She began walking forward, slowly at first, her heart quickening with every step.

"My weapon is a called a keyblade. It's a magical weapon; one that it takes a very special gift to weild. We are heroes of the light and are sworn to protect the worlds. Trained by the masters before us, we learn to harness our magical powers and we are dedicated to put it to good use. We can summon it at will. Only a few are granted this power and those who are strong enough, and express themselves as pure hearted can be called true masters. I passed the test."

Her keyblade flashed in her hand again as she walked.

"Once, we protected the worlds. Then, when the darkness approached, I was separated from those I loved. My master was killed. I was forced to shut this world away to protect the keepers of the keyblade. Now I can keep my oath."

She heard more noise from upstairs, making her more dedicated to finding the room at the end. Without looking at Vex, she began jogging forward before her strides turned into a full out sprint. Her heart was thumping against her chest as she ran forward. The panels of cloth flowed behind her as she left Vex in the dust and emerged into the room at the end of the tunnel. Aqua pushed the large doors open, but they wouldnt move. She threw her shoulder into it, but they were sealed.

Unable to think, she jumped back and spun her keyblade around. She relieved the door of its seal as quickly as she could. Throwing it down and letting it disappear, she thrust herself through the doors.

Aqua expected to see Ven, slumped over on the throne in the middle of the room, but she was shocked to see only white. The marks of the keybearers still lined the walls, but her ragdoll, sleeping best friend wasn't there.

"No..." she whispered.

She dropped to her knees, in shock.

"No."

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander had spun around, hearing a loud, feminine voice reverberate from the room behind him. He reached around his back to grab one of his gunswords by the handle, turning around and glaring at the entrance of the room as a girl absentmindedly walked through it. Alexander tightened the grip around his sword as the girl strolled backwards lazily. She seemed to have lost her footing, as she stumbled directly into Alexander's chest, a small breath escaping from his lips as she made contact. Immediately, she began apologizing. But, it seemed that she'd gotten a look under his hood, as she began to messily shout that she had seen him before. Alexander held a finger to her mouth, as if to tell her to remain silent.

If something went wrong here, his world could suffer. He needed her silence. Whether it was given or taken, he would have it. He peered over her head to look for others, and when he didn't immediately see any he motioned downward into the dust, showing her the two sets of footprints. He nodded at her, and turned his back to her revealing the cloak's insignia: a white heart on the back that stretched down from the shoulders. He continued forward, staring down at the footsteps and hoping against hope that the noisy girl was the only one here, and that she had been taking to herself.

Like he was that lucky. He continued to the edge of the room, finding an opening in the wall. Odd. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the map again. This area was not recorded. It was as he suspected-- secrets did yet remain, and two people were already on track to discovering them. He bolted down the stairs, running as fast as he could down, down, down...

Back to top Go down

Yima
Immure the keyblader thought to himself, these castle walls always seemed to confine secrets within. The expansive chambers seemingly built for someone or something much larger than any recorded resident would be able to identify themselves as a member of. The chambers did vary from the outside scenery greatly the outer layer being a distorted mess of rugged color and the halls within as pale as ghosts, perhaps to embellish the nature of the place. This traveler however now making hasty imprints on the still vibrant green grass outside the castle doors was someone usually arrived to late to benefit from the secrets revealed from this home. He did hear however that individuals that had once been lost had resurfaced here before without leadership each person kept to their rooms.

Xemnas was such a person though he could no longer act in the waking world it seemed having long since broken contact with the lord of Radiant Garden, Yima did hope that he had taken up residence here, or that at the very least there where clues to be had within these hollowed walls. He reached the door his walk an uncharacteristically impatient tango of movement ready for trouble as this place has so often been known for the way a cat's body begins to flow from side to side loosening its muscles for the strike. Both arms extended out from his tall figure pushing into each of the massive doors allowing the man to slip through before shutting the gateway behind him.

He would have to be swift he understood if he was to find any clues to satisfy his curiosity here, his meeting with Zexion a short time ago had given him hope for finding secrets here where he had not before. What was perhaps more curious about his reappearance was that his memories had been so thorough sparred his current existence that the empire he ruled was all but gone from his mind. A ghost that plagued a bog no one bothered to visit landowner included. If Yima did meet others that had fallen into the aether he may have to consider them newer people unknowing of themselves giving them a chance to do something better than they had before; Saix was a good example of this now living within his castle as the captain of his guard. All these thoughts the man pondered as he streamed down the entry way halls fleet of foot knowing that this may give him away to those nearby in favor of spotting someone or something interesting in these bleak halls. His blonde locks retained just a tad of their wavy nature in the velocity created by his pace as did the ash white clothing he wore tight everywhere save the joints. Yima wore no cowl to hide who he was, his deep sea blue eyes taking in the available details he passed, and ears poised for a break in the slaps of his leather boots on the dense floor.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Kenos
[OoC: Apologize for late response--Stayed up late last night and woke up early to cram for a test, participated in our Academic League match today, and spent the rest of the day packing and getting ready for a trip]

Sheesh. Someone doesn't like talking, Selene thought to herself, reacting to the boy's mysteriousness. He raised a finger to his lips, telling her to be quiet, then nodded as he turned away. The girl noticed two things: One, Alexander had checked around her shoulder to see if there were any other people. Luckily, Kenos and Trixie were still far behind. And two, a white heart on the back of the boy's cloak. Something was obviously going on here, something that could prove to be dangerous. Something that she didn't want to mess with. She decided that it was best to pretend that she was innocent and naive--she nodded back at him vigorously, continuing to mutter underneath her breath as she made herself appear to be talking to herself. There's no one else here, she pleaded to the boy in her mind, No need to go looking.

Without warning, Alexander suddenly bolted down the stairs, leaving Selene behind. A bit dumbfounded, the girl blinked in his direction before turning around abruptly. She drew her dirk, Ardor Flare, and began scratching into the wall behind her. When she finished her drawing, she fled down the stairs after the blonde-haired youth.

A minute had passed when Trixie and Kenos arrived at the scene, running in with sweat coming off their brows. Well, sweat coming off of the boy's brows. Trixie had gotten tired halfway through and had simply rested on her ruler's shoulder, letting him do all the work. Only when he had stopped before the stairwell had she took to the air again, wings vibrating as she flew around. She zipped down the stairwell only to find that it was quite long, then zoomed back to the boy to report her findings. As she did, however, she noticed something on the wall behind him.

"What's this?" she wondered, coming in an inch away from scratches. "It looks fresh."

"Hmm?" Kenos turned around, scrutinizing the crude markings on the wall. They appeared to form a heart, but then again it was drawn so bad it could be interpreted as anything. Like everything else in the castle, it was white, except for some black smudges along the edges. The boy dragged his finger across it, examining the dust, and discovered they were actually burnt pieces of the wall. Ardor Flare. "I think Selene was here. Let's go get her."

"Can't we just leave her?" the fairy complained, flying back over to her favorite perch on the boy's left shoulder.

Kenos ignored her as he began running down the stairs, using his flight ability to lighten his feet and keep them from producing much sound. He didn't want anyone to notice him before he got there.

Back to top Go down

Vex
Aqua explained the origins of the keyblade, and revealed more of her past in the process. She found a sealed gate, and she seemed to frantically scramble to open it. We must be really close, then. Vex stayed silent. He didn't want to take away from Aqua. He followed her into the room. The walls were lined with odd marking. And it was empty. Vex felt his heart drop with Aqua, as she dropped to her knees. Vex extended his arm, almost resting it upon her shoulder. He stopped himself, dropping his arm to his side.

"But this means that he's awake, right? Maybe he's out, looking for you and your friend?" Vex's voice was filled with trying hope. There were others coming. This castle wasn't so abandoned after all. Who was here? Was Aqua's friend among them? His hands formed into fists. Or were they here with hostile intentions? "I think we have company," Vex said softly, turning around as he heard footsteps grow louder and louder from where they had come from.

Back to top Go down

Aqua
OOC: Sorry it's been a few days.
(Two exams + two 7 hour work shifts) x two days = ready to pass out. I'm so done.

She tried to come to terms with it. How could it have been possible? She hadn't even found Ven's heart yet. With no idea where it was, she couldn't understand why or even how it could have returned to him. Aqua remained on her knees for a few brief momets, wide eyed. Her mind raced as she tried to reconcile with the fact that he was gone.

Aqua barely heard Vex's comments about him being awake. Maybe he was upstairs, and she had barely missed passing him? It became immediately apparent to her why Vex hadn't felt the effects of the castle. She had programmed it to eradicate the memories of a person when they got to close to the room she was currently standing in. It made sense; if Ven was out and awake, the spell she set was broken. The castle had virtually served its existence. Aqua wondered how long it would take before the land began to revert to her homeworld of the Land of Departure. Perhaps there was too much damage and it never would.

Something snapped in her as she heard the voices again upstairs. She rose slowly before tipping her head up. A firm look on her face, Aqua shook off the tears in her eyes and started calling out.

"Ven!" she yelled, hands around her face to amplify her voice, "Ventus! I'm here! Ven! Where are you?"

Another run; she broke away from Vex and went bolting for the hallway and the stairs. If she could make it to the top, she could see him again. They could go find Terra together and resume that life they had had before Master Xehanort had completely destroyed their worlds. It would be like it was before. She longed for those days and thought of each one with every stride that she made, growing nearer and nearer to the stairwell she had just descended. If she could only make it to the stairs.

Ven... Terra... I'm almost there. she thought.

Almost.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Clop Clop Clop Clop Clop Clop.

Alexander's boots beat against the stairs he ran down, his balance keeping him up as he charged forward. What did they find? His curiosity pulled at his collar, slowing him down. They've probably already found it, what ever it was. His running became a walk rather suddenly. I shouldn't burn energy on this. Even if they're still here, they have to come up this way. I think. He was uncertain of his own thesis: obviously there were secret corridors in this castle. Who is to say that they didn't use one again? Whose to say that, they had even reached the bottom of these stairs yet. Alexander's slower pace let him hear the faint footsteps behind him. The girl, he believed, had probably followed him.

But then he noticed that there was another, faster approaching set of footsteps from the bottom. Alexander froze, staring down the white corridor as his hand brushed against the wall. There was a voice that seemed to accompany the footsteps, calling for somebody named Ven... no, Ventus. Ven must have been a pet name of sorts. He stood in the center of the staircase, hand trembling lightly. He had come prepared for a fight, but that was not his purpose. He had believed this castle was abandoned. Being wrong isn't what bothered him, but he didn't know what to expect. The voice was obviously female, and she didn't sound a child... perhaps, she might reason if offered to her?

Alexander stood steadfast wait, for the person below him. Suddenly, the one above didn't matter so much anymore.

Back to top Go down

Kenos
[OoC: Sorry for late reply]

Selene followed closely behind Alex, running down the stairs in order to keep up with him. She slipped on the edge of her step, falling on her rear end and sliding for a couple of feet. Wincing in pain, she slowly pulled herself up and began running again. However, by then, the cloaked blonde was already out of sight. Swearing, she ran even faster, nearly colliding into him when he stopped. The girl wondered why he would suddenly come to a halt, but her inquiry was soon answered--she heard the same voice he did, calling out for some person named "Vinn". What kind of name is that? she wondered.

Her friend above, Kenos, eventually grew tired of running and impatient to reach his the people below. He took off from the ground, soaring down the flight of stairs as fast as he could. Unfortunately, he was unaware of how close the two were, and of the fact that they had stopped. The sight of them was a surprise, and as soon as they appeared in his vision the boy attempted to slow down and stop. He didn't have enough time. He slammed into Selene, who would fall into Alexander, who would be pushed into whoever was coming up from below.

From above, one could hear a tiny voice jingle, "Nice one, idiots."

Back to top Go down

Yima
OOC: My apologies for the late reply and the itty bitty post.

The long halls of the castle proper transcended into the bowls of the structure rising up the towering staircases that he found as quickly as the corners seemed to turn around him, speed rustling his hair in a flurry. In between the gasps of broken movement where he turned there came the sounds of conversation, of desperate shouts, impatient tapping, flutters of speech began to imbed themselves into his thoughts. Gradually they became fully realized set apart from the barely manageable garble he had initially been fed, he had no canine ears at the moment though that could change, but he needed to be presentable lest he scare the sources away. If what he found was a bunch of robots dancing under disco lights he would be ecstatic but he heard human voices, this brought more spring to his step skipping stairs as he went within a few leaps. A wall, that would be as good a platform as any his legs thought springing from where he landed from the top of the stair onward loudly clopping through the halls.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top