Mighty Shield // Eos
August 13th 2017, 7:54 pm
Chastelle

Dragonheart [Open]
August 12th 2017, 1:53 pm
Eos

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kira Tamohara
The man was sulking lately. He wasn't quite sure why he was out of sorts, but the solid white of the castle that had reminded him of his "sin" and stung him with quite a bit was suddenly bringing him calm and tranquility to an extent. He sought peace in some of the turmoil of life.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Walking these hallow halls again it couldn’t be helped that the LaVaeas felt some kind of sting of nostalgic glow coming off from the walls of pure marble, it was after his first home after leaving the blissfully ignorance of the darkness. Peering ever at them as he moved down the floors and towards his former abode the heartless simple refreshed those tender and quite moments that he had kept close to his memory and the pains of training for him to become what he is today. It was only an easy day in order to do something he really should have finished long before then, since moving back to the realm of darkness the tall blonde muscular man of pure Lust and beauty had forgotten some of his lost belongs here that were kept hidden from most plain view, it had been so long since he returned to life it showed have often he used them, shaking his tail twice before the dust. As he walked there appeared to be another person wondering these steps and halls just as he did and often it meant something was about to happen.

Raising his blue eyes around to see if anyone else happen to be around in case something did indeed happen before he would come up to the stranger trying to be all innocent like, he was just were a normal long sleeve white shirt and blue jeans that of course was a size smaller in order to show his magnificence body off but still was more covering the Lenneth normally wore. Hoping this person wouldn’t be too violent to react to another he would soon meet the gaze of this unknown stranger, stopping before a meter’s distance and smile with his bright white fangs glimmering in fine polish then wave.

“ Hello there, fancy to see someone else in such a dead tourist attraction.”

Back to top Go down

Kira Tamohara
Kira realized his black tee shirt and jeans made him stick out like a sore thumb in this place, but there was a small bit of darkness throughout all the worlds. At least, this is what he had learned about the world in general when he was ferrying the dead back to the afterlife. As he thought about his past life, he noticed his eye start to burn a little. He sighed and looked around for what the source of the unwanted cursed memories may have been.

He noticed another person in the area. He noticed the person approaching him in a fairly friendly manner, but his left eye was beginning to burn severely. The angel was almost certain this person had some connection with the other memories.

As the other person spoke, Kira leaned his back against the wall and crossed his arms over his chest. There was something of a smirk on his face, there was something about this guy that the angel liked. Something that reminded him of his half-brother Altair, and yet, there was another side of the angel that had doubts. Still, he chuckled at the person's comment. "Yes, it is refreshing to see someone else here." His left eye continued to burn, causing him to reveal to the other man his now lavender eye that contrasted his right silver one. Don't need this guy as an enemy...can we be friends? His smirk deepened as Kira tried to smile.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
As he got closer to the stranger there was just something irking him in the back of his mind, just one of those things he couldn’t tell like an instinct that he normally followed that lead him to a truth. Though he was good and friendly person to approached and initial a conversation but he wasn’t a fool that ignored such feelings that tingled for a reason beyond his understanding, call it natural paranoia to danger or even a sixth sense towards interesting twists in fate’s fabric. And it was coming from this man, there was just something about him that ringed bells and often a speck of something he known before but it was clear to memory this was the first time he had seen him before so what was it that called this?

As he got closer Lenneth stood a few feet away as it while he was standing against the wall replying to his friendly banter, looking closely now there was an stranger still air to this man, a normal human his been around and there was just something else that triggered a second flag to him, certainly his eye color betrayed him in the manner of their hue. Sliver and purple weren’t normal colors offered in human genetics so something was off. Lenneth smiled but brow in toe fell lower pondering to himself just what is it.

So stranger what brings you to this place? Are you just an average joe who was testing his first gummi ship? Or something else looking for adventure? I can already tell you this place has been pretty much deserted from life and interesting things for a good while now”

Back to top Go down

Kira Tamohara
The fallen angel took in the other person's being. It seemed that he wasn't exactly all human, either, and this caused the smirk on his face to deepen. He would admit that he found it nice that there was someone else who did not find him out of place or worth fearing, but this fact about the other man made the angel all the more cautious. The burning in his left eye subdued, and reverted to a silver color. It seemed the memories' wrath would not be striking today.

His left hand made a small, casual waving gesture. "My gummi ship has never been mean to me," he said almost in a monotone, though he chuckled slightly, "I guess...I just came here to think." His head lowered slightly, and his back pushed off the wall. "I'm pretty sure I've lost a kinsman..." His voice betrayed a feeling of what the humans called sorrow. "So, in order not to feel alone, I guess I came to a lonely place." The smirk darkened as the angel opened himself to the other person, and yet kept himself closed.

"What about you?" He looked into the other man's eyes. "Why are you here?" His voice went back to a void state.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
“ You realize that’s kinda redundant, if you don’t want feel alone then you go find some place with people not the reversed” Lenny quickly quipped to from the mans strange answer, seemed the most logically route to take. His eyes returned to sliver and he didn't even mention anything about it so there was something else up that he wouldn't admit to it. Resting his body from its tension as the man told more tales about himself about his tragic past thus far. Lenny lost himself in thought for a few moments while thinking about all the heartless rebellious or not that are slain on a daily bases but he himself not batting a tear to their deaths. The idea of family lose didn't seem that much of a heart break any more as it happens so often, worse yet there is always a much deeper pains. Hearing the questions came in a naturally responded.

“ I’m just here pick up something that belongs to me, I just recently moved out from here a few months ago and even before then I used to live here as a kid”

Back to top Go down

Kira Tamohara
The fallen angel's brow piqued into an upward arch as he listened to the man's reason for being present in the castle. He chuckled a little at what the other person had initially said. "Well, you came, didn't you?" His voice held a hint of wryness to it. For some reason, Kira found this person interesting, and he wondered if the person was finding him interesting as well.

He took a step toward the other man. "You kinda intrigue me for some reason. Mind if I help you look for what it is you need to find?" The question was born of some strange need to know more about the man and also a burning desire to tell someone else his secrets, so that maybe he wouldn't feel so alone. He was tempted to unfurl his wings and see if he could interest the other man in a race, but he decided not to, since he was still unsure of the man's trustworthiness or intentions.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
“Suit yourself, its just a floor below us that old my room is located so lets head off its not that far” Lenny waved to the stranger while walking slowly towards the end of this floor and towards the stairs. As he traveled along the white floors and beside the walls there was still that feelings of untrust that he felt towards such a stranger to appear before him like this and offering company like this. He must have been bored or something, simply put it had to be something like that. But then again it seemed like this person didn’t have a lot of friends to really care about or to hear his old pees of sorrow and maybe just needed a shoulder to cry on. If that was the case then Kira actually picked a perfect place to do something like this, it was a well-known fact for a resident of this castle to known its former nickname as the castle of memories, a place that kept its memory harvesting abilities to relive and even play them out differently. It may just be what a fallen angel needs to get over his grief.

“ You know this place has a special powers itself correct? If you have something troubling yourself why not use them to work it out?”

Back to top Go down

Kira Tamohara
Kira gave Lenny a quizzical look. He attempted to widen his smirk into something of a smile. While he wasn't sure if he could trust this guy or not, the fallen one felt it was appropriate to give his companion his name. "I'm Kira. Kira Tamohara." His voice was slightly more upbeat than usual.

As he walked with Lenneth, Kira listened to what he had to say. "What power? How do I use it?" His eyes were lit with a strange curiousness. The fallen angel wondered if the man would stay with him, since he hated the idea of using some strange power by himself. "W-would you be willing to help me use these powers?" He wondered why he felt on edge so badly. He was normally distrusting, but maybe stress was going to his head. Still, he attempted horridly to smile at the man.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
This man was a little awkward that was for sure, he didn't seem to know how to really show emotions other then a Nihilism, just what was it about the marble like expression that people found it hard to mould into something other then a drupping frown? but kira's words showed more life then anything his face should tell right then, asking for help was a big character changer so eh why not.

" Sure I'll help though you'll be the one doing the work, I'll only be here to handle things if it gets out of hand. simply put its the power of this place is to bring the world of your memoires to life, acting them out while at the same time being an outside force to see how it turns out, like how the mind figures out problems naturally. First of it has to be a strong memory that you hold, call to it, concentrate hard enough and let it be your only thoughts, the castle while react to it and produce the key to unlock it from your conciousness"

Back to top Go down

Kira Tamohara
Kira slowed his breathing and concentrated on what he was being told from Lenneth. Something inside of him was changing slightly. "May as well start with the memory I don't think I could forget, then." He looked at Lenneth and tried to smile. "You know, at first, I thought you were kind of strange and...untrustworthy, but...I'm kind of glad you're going to be here." His voice tried to convey what he knew of happiness, which wasn't much of a success.

His hands shook slightly as he concentrated on that day. The sun was hot when he drifted down to the world where the girl had died. His wings were white and downy, and he was hopeful that she would rest in the other life. As he touched down on the sands, he folded his wings and rolled to help lessen the impact to his body.

He had begun carrying what he thought was a dead body, praying over her as he began his assent to the sky. Kira gasped as he noted the girl was moving, and mumbling like a crazy woman. She touched his left eye, mumbling and laughing somewhat sadistically. The angel's body shook, and his eye that she had touched began to burn. Her body turned limp and cold, and Kira began to hear the memories of another in his head.

The council had called him a demon like his father. Kira could feel something prickling within him. It was something new...something seemingly mortal. They gave him a solid black dagger as he fell to the earth. He unfurled his wings and watched them fade slowly to gray as he got closer to the world of the mortals.

As Kira finished remembering that day, he opened his eyes slowly and watched the white of the castle fade into the colors, shapes, and people of his memories. "W-whoa..." He gasped, and then realized his wings were unfurled. He tucked them into his back and glanced somewhat sheepishly at Lenneth. "Sorry..." He was shocked at the shame that he heard in his voice. He then thought of something important. "How dangerous could this get? We should probably find what you need soon..." Re-watching his memory of exile disturbed him somewhat.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
“ Eh don’t worry about it I get that a lot, being a person with monster like features tends to draw negative attention around, happy to help” Lenny answer back while the room flooded with emotion and power. It held a lot of meaning just from how much this was hurting the man and something clearly that wasn't something easy to handle either. It was a heart pulling and one that told a story of torment to which rooted some of his mannerism clear to the La Vaeas. What followed was a wing spam that kinda push him away a bit, something that may have just come from him expanding his own thoughts as he came out of it. Hearing the question wasn't an issue and it was thoughtfully but in this place it was the owner of such a memory would need to worry about. “ No need to worry about me this is your memory that will have the greatest effect on you, I can take care of myself. As for your second question…well that depends on what happens next since all things in this memory of yours begins real, all of it including pain”

Back to top Go down

Kira Tamohara
Kira smiled somewhat, happy to be getting along with this other person. It could be that he would finally have a person to call a friend. The fallen one had not really had a friend since his half-brother had vanished. As Lenneth was speaking, Kira found himself thinking of his father and mother right before they divorced...well, were separated by exile. His mother had never truly stopped loving the man who had become a demon. He tried not to think of his father, but the memory, much to his chagrin appeared right in front of him. Now that he was only a slight level above what his father was, there was a good chance that a fight might break out.

The fallen one extended his hand toward Lenneth. "We should probably go before my dad decides that he wants to fight." He winced lightly as he saw the figure of his father and mother fighting right before his father had been banished to the underworld. Kira's first impulse was to hurry and find whatever it was that this Lenneth person wanted. His legs started to carry him down the hall as he heard a demonic roar echo down the corridor. He had watched his father's ugly transformation. Something tore at his heart, and the angel found himself feeling scared and alone. He had not felt this way since he had been a child. The glance he cast Lenneth must have betrayed everything.

"KIIIIIIIRA!!!" The corridor seemed to shake as his name echoed loudly down the hallway.

"Let's just get out of here, ok?" His voice was filled with worry and panic. For once, the man wondered why he was acting so much like a human for once. He hoped that Lenneth would eventually become an ally, but it was hard to say since the man was still taking everything in stride as though it happened every day.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
More and more of the angel’s history appeared before their eyes, scenes that told story of a family that once upon a time bathed in the light only now to fall into the temptations of their weakness and lost their very existences to the darkness. And this was not something that Kira appeared to have come to grips with yet. As the strongest feelings and memory that rose from the depths of his mind this was likely one of the stronger thorns in his growth, bitter barriers that people placed on themselves from past hurts. And this appeared to be one that might end of tragic scarring if the angel was able to face this head on which everyone needs to do. When Kira extending his hand in attempts draw them away from the demon forming before them and then it was increasing in intensity. Kira ran down the hallway as fear rose quickly into his voice, showing just what a childlike persona lay underneath the tough exterior of marble, one that had yet to face his inner demons. Lenneth remained entirely un-phased by such a transformation or the circumstance before him, not even a muscle twitched at the roar or the gruesome sight. Instead he signed in a quite breath before walking towards the monster, slowly picking up speed from a casual stroll, tensing the muscles in his body as he prepared for battle. His face glaring eye first into kira’s fear and his power emitting in the darkness as it glittered around his god like body.

“ Kira, Fear is the precursor to doubt. It’s a battle we all must face otherwise we can grow…and if we can’t become better then we are no better off then the dead. The weak bend backwards in the winds of adversity, strong withstand."

Back to top Go down

Kira Tamohara
Kira stopped as soon as he noticed that Lenneth had not grabbed his hand. He realized he was being a little childish. He listened to Lenneth's words and breathed in and out a couple times slowly. As he turned to face his dad, there was a somewhat comical smirk on his face. "I seemed to have forgotten myself." He turned his body to face Lenneth. "I hope you can accept my apologies. Thank you for reminding me of what fear is, though, these emotions are new to me." His voice seemed genuine.

His father towered in front of him. His fangs were dripping with darkness. Kira casually flipped Sandhya out of its sheath. The angel wouldn't back down from this battle. "I'm ready." He said as though he was not fallen from grace.

"Kira...you're becoming just like me. You don't even have anyone to be your friend now. That man will never accept you as anything. You know how the humans are." The demon's voice rumbled down the hall.

"Funny you should say that, father." The last word was nearly spit from the angel's mouth. "All things considered, I thought you of all people would find humans attractive." The angel held Sandhya at the ready. "I'm going to flay you into a thousand pieces!" There was still a hint of regret in his voice.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Lenneth kept away from Kira as he came up and face the heartless prince, he was certainly appeared to be attached to Len pretty quickly which was a little needy for a man. If it was going to be any more overbearing then he knew how to exit this little stimulation. Though he felt a air of patience flow into his kind heart for the time being, standing there as the illusions of Kira's father rose and started to fling petty morals and bartering aspects of a parental neglect.

" Now I found it rather insulting to be even considered human you know, even a jackass like you should be able to tell apart a beast and a higher being"

Back to top Go down

Kira Tamohara
The demon laughed openly at Lenneth. "That's the first time someone has every called me something foul. Of course, I am curious as to why a being of darkness has chosen someone like my goody goody son to hang around...even if he is not so good any more, what with opposing his father." He extended his left hand toward Lenneth as if offering the Heartless a temporary alliance. "Let's show this child he's wrong." There was a deep chuckle that reverberated through the hall.

Kira looked at his dad. Something akin to rage began to rise up in his being. He wasn't foolish enough to out-rightly charge his father in combat, but he was hoping to have Lenneth's support though he only looked at his father.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
“ Haha what makes you think I’m here for either of you? Neither one of you are even worth my time of day. No I’m a here to simply observe and wait for the arrival of actually hero to make this an interesting day. Don’t get me wrong I don’t expect that man to come so suddenly, his got traffic with the battles of his inner demons and trials of self-doubt before meeting me. So Kira when do I get to meet this hero?”

Lenneth sly hinted in a playfully tone, he knew that this was something Kira had to do on his own, Lenny was simple there to open the gate. Whatever crosses through or what he did thereafter was up to the angel. Len didn't want to ever take such an experiences since there were many a time that he had to go through himself, its what made him strong enough to be known as the strongest mage.

Back to top Go down

Kira Tamohara
A wave tingled across Kira's body. He shifted his gaze from the literal demon standing in front of him to the pure white floor beneath his feet. Lenneth had a point, after all, and seeing his dad appear before him made his emotions twist and churn within him. The familiar burning had crept into his left eye again, meaning that his whole reason to attack his dad was probably also born of those emotions.

He looked up from the floor as he heard what Lenneth was saying about a hero that was a little delayed in appearing to them because of inner fears and demons. The angel smirked lightly as he caught the playful tone in Lenneth's voice.

His feet carried him toward his target as the air from his movement cooled his face. Sanhya was moving back and forth in quick movements, making the blade appear as a black blur in his right hand. There was a light swishing echoed within the halls.

Kira's father smirked viciously. Deep purple dripped from his fangs, and he stood still, appearing as a visionary monument of pride before these two people. Any feelings he had for his son had been diminished by the years spent in darkness, and the puny figure of the man fallen from grace, who he would always consider a boy, rushing at him made him laugh. His left fist aimed at Kira's chest.

The angel tried to move out of the way, but Sandhya barely caught the demon's wrist guard. The demon stopped, but not before Kira's wrist took the brunt of the impact. It's not that his wrist was broken, but such a sensation did not feel pleasant, to say the least. Kira groaned slightly. He very quickly jumped up into the air, unfurling his wings as he did so. Sandhya was acting very strange, as it began to emit a dark purple light.

As he dove toward his father, Kira felt an overwhelming sensation shake the very depths of his being. Lust, Rage, Greed, Envy, and Pride all seemed to be filling his mind. He had to fight past the images that came so easily to his imagination. It was as though every sin that was ever committed against him or that he committed was coming into his head. As he struggled inwardly, he realized that the dark light around Sandhya had grown brighter. His father seemed to be screaming, and pieces of his flesh were falling away from his muscle. In the same moment, it seemed as though the demon was fading away.

The shaking stopped, and Kira took in a deep breath. "I don't care what you did, father, I will stop living my life trying to correct the wrongs that you committed. I will stop living in that fear." His father had vanished, and Sandhya was still emitting a faint glow of black. Kira wiped the blade off on his pants and sheathed it carefully.

He looked back at Lenneth and smiled awkwardly. "I don't know if I'm that hero you were waiting for, but I'd like to think that maybe I have taken a step in the right direction." He peered down the hall cautiously, making sure no more of his memories decided to spring to life. "I think I've had enough of living in the past for one day...shall we go get whatever it was you needed?" Something in his voice seemed less vengeful and more at peace with the world.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Are u sure? if u back out now will you have the strengh to see him again? You had me this tim to kick you in the balls and man up, what will you do on your own? but it matters littld to me Lenny said as he started to walk down the hall, with a flick of his wrist the illsion faded and becore long the two of them would see the stainless white of the marbel walls and the key like staires the heartless,prince would head to.

Back to top Go down

Kira Tamohara
Kira followed Lenneth in silence for a few moments. The illusion had faded, and he had nothing but blinding white to look at. Something about what Lenneth said made it so that the man could not stop smirking. It was true, Lenneth being there had helped him tremendously, and it was making the angel think some things over.

"You do raise an interesting scenario." His voice was calm, despite what had happened just moments earlier. His right fingers stroked Sandhya somewhat nervously. Something about the blade seemed darker. He had begun walking to the staircase as he pondered. "Do you think we can be friends? If your presence gave me strength earlier, then maybe the knowledge of our friendship could help me again." He spoke somewhat nervously, as he had never really been so outgoing with another person, save his brother, who had disappeared.

"If you refuse friendship, would you at least agree to mentoring me for a while?" It was a humbling request from the angel. He was at least walking in a direction.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
The staires lead to a spiriling path that the two of them would follow into another hall of white, this one much more elaberate in the decore. Foutines of water, humans sculpted in stone and art laced the near endless sights of this floor with little in color. Lenneth proceeded towards a large door that had seen the passage of time for a while now,if looked at clse up a former emblem heartless like the one he bore around his neck was on that door once upoj a time. As they walked kira comminted and requesting something very famliar giving a sigh to the heartless prince.

" Friendship might be a little far to consider someone you just met, even further to consider somone like that to draw strengh from so just consider a helpfully aquitence for now. As for mentor that depends considering you havent even seen what i can do yet, you realize this of course

Back to top Go down

Kira Tamohara
The angel walked along the spiraling staircase. The white was beginning to have an interesting effect on him. It made him dizzy, and he seemed to blame it for making him think too much. There was nothing he could do, since the white reminded him of what he once was, and yet, it reminded him that the slate to his life was still very much blank. This thought made him smile a little.

Lenneth's words sank into him. They were very insightful, and made Kira realize that he acted somewhat on impulse. He chuckled at himself and shook his head slightly. "You are quite right. Acquaintances it is, for now, then." He turned to Lenneth and extended his right hand. He believed he had seen people in society do this as a greeting.

His silver eyes gleamed slightly as Lenneth stated that Kira knew nothing of his capabilities. To this, the angel nodded slightly. "I realize that I know very little of your accomplishments and abilities, but I will leave that to chance, as I need someone to at least train with." The man smiled, realizing with a slight blush that he was acting less like a man and more like a unsure adolescent.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top