roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shirou
It was a moderately bright and sunny day in Radiant Gardens. There were a few fluffy, marshmallow-like clouds lazily drifting through the sky. It had been a while since the Superior had last been in this world. In fact, the last time he was here, there was no ruler. Now, that ruler was his old mentor and friend, Yima Qwin. Coincidentally, that was the very reason that Shirou arrived. It had been a while since they've seen each other, and their last encounter was in Atlantica. Since then, Shirou had been busy with his own activities, but Yima was on his list of people to fight and train under. He was hoping that fighting with Yima would also help him become wiser in battle, since he knew that Yima was pretty wise. Although, that may be an after effect of being his apprentice and just having that mindset that Yima knew nearly everything.

The castle towered over Shirou, although he himself had his own castle. He liked his better. It had a nicer color scheme...and it didn't look like some steampunk hipster threw up all over the place. He went to the doors and knocked four times. Like the rhythm of two hearts beating. He stood, waiting patiently. His raven black hair blew gently in the breeze, his emerald eyes focused in front of him. He wore a white t-shirt, with black slacks and black shoes. His Infusco Ara were gleaming darkly in the sunlight, and his arms were at his sides, with his hands in his pockets. He couldn't wait to try out his new armor against Yima.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Back to top Go down

Yima
The current ruler of Radiant Garden was just on his way out in fact already dressed in his pale white pressure guard he had decided to spend his lax day scouting the outskirts of town away from both his library and his recurring duties. Truthfully it was primarily s it sounded but there was something welcoming about the stillness of the caverns, crevices, memory pool, and open plains surrounding Radiant Garden that put him at ease. He had just clipped his boots on when a knocking came not but an arm's reach from his ears bringing his eyes to gaze once more upon the door that had been his portal into the lives of so many other people. Who now would grace his life or assault it granted he had yet to have that instance appear before him though there had been those that had come for training and ally status though the world was changing he had at least kept this piece of it safe.

Leaning upward he stood at his full six feet and a inches of change before grabbing at the door to peer through to the other side cautiously but surely. It appeared his old apprentice had come to visit with his strikingly dark hair which Yima had always attributed to Halloween Town though perhaps after ruling it for so long the lad was gifted with the state it is true he had never seen him prior to Halloween Town the point could be made. Atlantica would have made the hair darker within the water but all these where beside the point he had a guest to visit with now or so he thought, "good to see you Shirou", Yima said opening the door wider.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Shirou
The door was answered, and there stood Yima, Shirou's old mentor. Shirou did not need a teacher anymore, however, he did need to train, and Yima could still provide him with that. His ex-mentor stood a few inches taller than the youth himself, about half a foot or so. Shirou was content with his current height. Not too tall, not too small. His lanky appearance would deceive enemies of his true strength. Yima also had that type of body, although Shirou was unsure how exactly strong Yima was. In retrospect, Shirou had never once fought Yima, either for real or for a spar. A mishap in his old training. Shirou could blame Yima for not finishing his training, but it was just as much as his fault as it was Yima's, as Shirou could have found people to fight with while Yima was away. Shirou did hold sour feelings towards Yima's apparent abandonment, but they were long resolved and forgotten.

"Hey, Yima. You busy?" Shirou asked. keeping his tone level and respectful. A habit he had, since he viewed Yima as his superior still, which was ironic because now Shirouw as the Superior of The World That Never Was. "If not, I request a spar with you. If you are, then we can schedule another date in the near future." It was forward. Not rude, but blunt.

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Still figuring yourself out then Shirou... I'm glad that aspect of you hasn't changed, once people get completely st in their ways they become like rocks in a rushing river and eventually where away forgotten to become fuel for life elsewhere", Yima said extending his arm inward to allow Shirou by into his cavernous home. If one where to shout the sound would carry far considering the height of the chambers, the place was meant too be grandiose Yima thought when he had first taken up residence, but the place had a calming effect after a person laid themselves down to relax the emptiness neither lonely or nagging felt the same as a long talkative walk with a group of friends on a warm night when you sit back interjecting when you feel the desire but are content to enjoy the moment. "Many key events in he past twenty years have occurred here in these very halls Shirou , a history I have cataloged with razor sharp precision, and it seems I will have another tab to include in my documents after today is done", Yima told him leading into the ante chamber before halting at the center a mere ten feet before he would have stepped in the fountain between both banister stair way spreading off to either side.

"Do you know why expressly didn't teach you how to fight but welcomed you into my home all those years ago; why when I trained my military you were ordered home away for such experiences Shirou", Yima's words had turned serious though not cold solemn would more likely be an appropriate word but they both leave a inhuman like residue on the mind.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Shirou smiled nostalgically as Yima greeted him with a profound sounding analyzation of the youth. Always wise and borderline senile. Shirou often had thought of Yima as someone who was much later in his years, and was wise because of it, yet was on the edge of senility. Shirou entered Yima's abode and listened silently as Yima spoke to him. When Yima asked him why he had not physically trained him, Shirou's smile fell. He shrugged. It had always sort of bothered him that Yima had never gotten to properly training him how to fight. He felt like that impeded certain progress for Shirou. However, he had long gotten over it and accepted it as Yima knowing what was best.

"I assumed you had your reasons, as I dread to think it was simply due to laziness," Shirou replied with a playful smirk.

Back to top Go down

Yima
"I felt at the time you were far to steeped in introversion to use that power in a way I could be proud of succumbed to darkness as you were", Yima sighed more to himself than his apprentice. "I felt that you needed a stronger internal base before you needed external though I never did get to teaching you so I do hope you found a good teacher... hopefully Etzolix if my memory serves on possibilities", Yima said looking at his former apprentice. "You do look much more mature than you did when I first met you", he finished allowing his guest a word in edge wise he did have a tendency to run his mouth at times like this.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Shirou chuckled. "Oh, I'm still just as immature. I've gotten better at acting," he joked. But if the Superior was honest with him, he had grown up a bit since he had last lived with Yima. It wasn't an easy process, and it wasn't one that Shirou had been really aware of. He was still himself, at base, but he had become more caring. Since when did he care about people? He had also gained a sense of independence, departing from the reliance he had developed with Etzolix. he still had his arrogance, but it was more so on purpose. Shirou was an ass, and he liked being an ass. He embraced it. Was Shirou a changed man? No, not really. He had just grown up. "Etzolix taught me, although it was more so of a friendship. To be honest, I only recently started to really focus on becoming stronger. And that's why I'm here. To get stronger. Not to get to your level, or to be feared by power, but because I believe I'm below the level I should be. I want to be able to handle myself in a fight, yet I don't want to be known for my strength. Does that make sense?"

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Perfect sense and what I have hoped to hear for years Shirou you are ready for this training though I am glad you have had the relationship you have had with Etzolix he needs someone lie you as much as you likely needed him", Yima smiled at his guest through his words and expression holding both hands outward as he spoke.

The fountain behind him and its rushing water where drowned out by his voice or that is what he wished at the moment; he wanted Shirou to hear those word after hearing what he had. "As for desiring enough power to defend oneself and what you may someday hold dear to you above implanting fear into the lives of others I have to commend you for the company you likely have kept over the time I have been gone your heart hasn't become a rust bucket, now let's see just what you are capable of", Yima spoke with rising volume both excited welcoming toward his fellow warrior.

Arms still outstretched he did not wait to summon Caretaker to his right hand, a keyblade both long as well as wide the flat partially woven mesh of metallic pipes where both a shield, and a thin club for bashing opponents. If the time did call for it he would call Seeker but that card has yet to be played Yima thought to himself intently watching his opponent's every move.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Shirou grinned back at Yima. Finally, what felt like he'd been wanting for ages, was about to happen, and with some closure as well. This, if his memory served correct, would be the first time he fought Yima. As Yima brought forth his weapon, there was a small burst of light around Shirou and he was wearing full body armor, slim yet still sturdy. Hybrid, his scythe-like weapon formed in his right hand. Shirou ran at Yima, and when within range, he slashed horizontally across Yima's chest, while simulantously forming Burn, his dagger in his left hand, and throwing it at Yima's neck.

Back to top Go down

Yima
His attack was a simple forward motion that aimed to concern him with damage to his breast while leaving an opening elsewhere by that concern. It seemed that everyone had weapons they could summon at will these days as if the beings of this realm had begun to learn the talents of telepathy or rather psionics in their fuller state. Perhaps these weapons like the keyblades that had chosen him where also concerned for the future of the worlds in their own barely sentient way meaning there could be something dangerous on the rise currently Yima pondered as he kicked himself back to the edge of the fountain with both feet residing on the stone with a barely audible clap over the rolling water and oncoming opponent’s movement harsh as they were. The incoming dagger was to be expect in cases such as thee where someone who has experience cannot simply rely on brute force; a catch if one would.

Considering he moved backward and elevated himself where he landed did not make it easier to dodge the dagger already in motion now poised for his lungs requiring the taller warrior to call his flat azure keyblade Caretaker to intercept the attack catching the implement in its mangled smooth extensions the way a vine is caught in a lattice. If the slice continued to come the few feet had had retreated then Yima would put his caretaker in the pat of the tip of the scythe allowing Shirou to pull him with velocity Yima would not have to generate himself but add to in sizable bulk. At that point he would call his keyblade seeker with its three to five inch thick crystal spikes aimed directly at Shirou's flashy armor intent on damaging the obviously valuable material; what would happen next Yima wondered t himself in concentrated silence scouring his former apprentice for body language and observable movements well concealed beneath his armor.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top