roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Etzolix
We should advertise. Get more activity and whatnot.

We could do Youtube Raids like the classic days. We can advertise on other forums and well...Any ideas aside that?

It would be much appreciated if every member contributed so that way we can evolve and develop as a community. More members always makes things more interesting. We have a bunch of world leaders, now imagine having citizens too? Crazy, I know.

Our Youtube Ad, or at least the one I've been using, is relatively simple since people don't want to read a long comment. Straight to the point is more efficient in my eyes.

Have you ever wanted to be a character from the series or create your own in the Kingdom Hearts universe? If so join our text based RPG site where you can begin your story.
kingdomhearts(dot)forumotion(dot)net/forum

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
Only way I can contribute is by offering to advertize on gaiaonline.com. There are many kingdom hearts guilds that would probably love to join this site. But instead of something small, like the youtube ad, it would need to be something that described the site, and kinda flashy for that eye appeal. That's worked for some guilds on Gaia so it could work for us

- Click sig for profile -

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Well, why not?

Do you mean like a video or a picture or?

Also, is there anyone on the site able to provide either of these things who would be willing to volunteer on such a project?

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
I dont think youtube vids work on Gaia anymore but um something like...

- This is just an example of one of the guild advertizements i made for a bleach guild on Gaia. It's not the best in the world but it is an idea to help with what we could do for Gaia. naturally we will need to make it more kingdom heartsy ^^ -

Back to top Go down

Hikari
I think I could introduce you all to a new place to advertise. Behold, http://xat.com/ the site that my roleplaying orgins began on! How could this help? Simple. Simply log in to a random chat room and attempt to recruit as many people as you can. Of course you'll have to watch out for the admins and mods in the chatroom but it's a simple and sometimes very effective way to recruit as many people as you can, and if you can get into a chatroom with no mods or admins than chances are a lot of members will join the site fast.

Even though it'll get me flamed to oblivion it'll probably be my main way of advertising, as well as other forums, and I'll even post something on deviantART. Of course I'll be advertising on Xat as well if it's fine with everyone.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Any type of advertising is fine, Cool.

I don't see why it would be an issue though?

And Tirena, next time don't put so many colors behind it. Takes too much to look at. Then again I'm not big on flashy.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
As far as I know, the images I commissioned for the commercial are almost done.

And beyond that, I do nothing but talk up people in RL.

Back to top Go down

Yukina Tarka

Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying Forum

Have you ever wished to be a part of the Kingdom Hearts Universe? To play as your favourite character from the series, or create one of your very own. Here, we use words to bring the story to life, the story of our Humans as they seek to protect their worlds from the encroaching darkness. The Heartless, as they attempt to steal the hearts of all worlds. Or the Nobodies, as they desperately seek out their hearts, to feel once more.

So, whether you're a hero or villain, are you strong enough to protect your heart from the forces desperate to steal it away?

Join Kingdom Hearts, the roleplaying forum, and bring your story to life.

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net

I'm aware that is SUPER CHEESY like I want to die I can't believe I just wrote that but I was trying to get an idea out there for a text advertisement for forums or whatever l0l.

Back to top Go down

Trent
Well, I'm unsure if this works on forumotion sites but we could always make the advertisement forum open to guests.

This really allows us to post our advertisement on other sites that do the same, sort of like an exchange, we post our website on yours, you post it on ours sort of thing. So that we don't have to sign up for other sites and wait for the exact post count to advertise.

However, it goes without saying that there will be draw backs, like the potential spammer but it is a good way to get the word around.

Mp: 60 (Darkness, Wind, Fire)
Theon's MP: 30 (Light, Cure, Earth)

Back to top Go down

Zihark
The biggest thing I could think of I'd an anime convention. A-con and A-Dfest are in a lot of places. There's also the big one:Comic Con.

We could make pamphlets, brochures, or a big poster, hand them out, maybe check out the booth for Kingdom Hearts, and see if we can drop some off at the table.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Rayna
The biggest thing I could think of I'd an anime convention. A-con and
A-Dfest are in a lot of places. There's also the big one:Comic Con.

We could make pamphlets, brochures, or a big poster, hand them out, maybe
check out the booth for Kingdom Hearts, and see if we can drop some off
at the table.
Yes. I was thinking about this the other day. It'd be great if we could do panels. There are two anime conventions that come around, usually I go to them. They're both right here in MO; I could set something up. Read a few RPs, tell about it, give the site URL out on cards. Maybe even walk them through the creation process of, say, a character.

——————————
————————————  
——————————  
——————————

[11:11:32 PM] Biscuits : All we are is Ducks in the WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNND

[16:48:07] * Gene falls asleep in the punch bowl
[16:48:50] Xemnas : ...why...are you in the punch bowl?
[16:49:18] Rayna : Because he likes it in there. Don't tap on the glass, he hates that.

[ Max magic : 60 MP | Cure / Light / Sound | Post count : 317 > current | Profile ]

Back to top Go down

Alexander
There's an anime convention in Lousiville on the 16th and 17th i was planning on going too. I can always make some mysterious note cards with links to our site and tidbits about its (IC) history

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Well, I've already linked this place to every place I'm allowed to post it on, so I'm not sure what else to contribute to.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Yuki, as far as I know cheesy works so.

Trent, well, we don't have a post count for ours anymore. It's basically, "You let us post on yours then you can post on ours."

The anime conventions seem like they could bring people and is a good idea. How would the person go about making a pamphlet however? Cards seem more likely in all honesty.

And Mystic you can just join the raids and spam random Kingdom Hearts videos like walkthroughs or something. Haha.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
Etzolix wrote:And Tirena, next time don't put so many colors behind it. Takes too much to look at. Then again I'm not big on flashy.

Yeaaaahh I know ^^;; that's what everyone said lol that's why it was only an example, I'm sure someone could do way better I like yours Yukina that could work for Gaia members :3

- Click sig for profile -

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top