Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hikari
The moonlight gleamed over Hollow Bastion, shining on the one known as Cool Star. The man overlooked Hollow Bastion, even in the darkness of night it was so peaceful... It brought a smile to his face for a few seconds. He wore his hooded armor Shadow Stalker, a mask known as The Mask of Tranquility, and an Electro Gauntlet. Hopping from rooftop to rooftop towards the plaza he seeked out the ruler of this world, hoping to see if he could introduce himself. Possibily even discuss allieship, and as he landed on one final rooftop he looked at the plaza. Although it was empty Cool could still feel the joy of the day that filled it. Who knows? Perhaps he'd even spot the leader of Hollow Bastion himself here.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Yima
The ruling lord of this world as he had been told was his title many a time by the librarian that worked inside his castle fortress keeping the information in proper order and preparing his work spaces for item creation as well as specialized research studies was on the move. He had attempted to get the reconstruction effort into high gear by volunteering much of his personal time to physical labor around the clock which was for all intensive purposes a great help as were his pumpkins able to operate with him asleep between shifts. At the moment the former king of the Gourds was on break as he put it despite being able to leave at any time if he so desired, sipping away at a fruit smoothy walking the boardwalk his hard leather work boots slapping the uneven pavement like over wide tap shoes would creating a almost inaudible but flat sound under the nearby construction effort.

The plaza had little need of any renovation the tall blonde thought entering the collage of shops all displaying their goods, providing free samples to entice business, or simply packed with hungry workers on their own breaks in any case the area was indeed busy. He was at ease in this setting, people working toward a common goal was something he could get behind even to some extent with less savory end goals, but he could take comfort in those times in the hominess that came from a gathering if for nothing else. It may not be hard to tell him apart from the other workers given his thick grey trench coat he had picked up from one of these shops tough enough to deal with some of the work he had just finished taking part in. His gloves had worn through on the palm side from gripping stone and metal at high weight ratios versus his body weight though for the hour or so they did last they were a treat. he had forgotten to bring protective head gear so his blue eyes and dirty face were on display for anyone who desired to look. Taking the striped bendy straw from his dry lips the Lord of Hollow Bastion reached his arms out wide and peered off into the dark of the night welcoming the heat robbing chill from his sweaty body.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Observing from the rooftop he noticed a group of workers had moved in a few seconds ago, the most notable being a blond haired man. Perhaps he knows where the ruler of Hollow Bastion is. Cool thought to himself. The seemed seemd a bit busy right now however, so perhaps the young fighter should wait for him to finish his work or get to a point suitable for him to ask him. For now it would be best to watch, in case something were to happen. The armored figure probably wouldn't be seen in the moonlight, but to lower his chances he now crouched downward and observed from the rooftop.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Yima
His break was over he decided feeling the stirrings of his internal clock and pull of responsibility he found a trash can for his now empty beverage container on his way back to the site though he did feel a tad weary maybe it was time to summon his pumpkins to begin their own shift he played at chuckling to himself as he passed civilians; it was a kindly joke kind of chuckle none of the creepy bad guy chuckle or at least he thought so enjoying the moment for what it was. Reaching the work site he let his magic begin its work as a single massive pumpkin that grew outward from its point of origin five feet off the ground sprouting vines as tight as freighter ship roping with many more many times thinner sprouting out as well. When it finished moments down the road the main body was about the size of a large body heartless though the vines made it seem much large the way a spider's legs might do for them. On telepathic command the creature began to work picking up heavy loads and checking in with the head of labor overseeing the details of production; the poor man had nearly spoiled himself when he first saw the orange assistant and despite its help could never quite feel quite on his feet with it nearby. Yima on the other hand began his way back to his new home and place of much needed rest.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Hikari
An odd feeling struck Cool as the man had summoned a few pumpkin servants to finish the rest of the work... Deciding to follow him Cool ran in the shadows, following him. Perhaps he knew where the ruler of this world was, after all he was headed in the direction of the castle. For now though it would be best to follow him, at least in Cool's eyes.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Yima
He was nearing the final path of wet dirt and royal shaded stone before his home the castle fortress of Hollow Bastion a seemingly mechanized labyrinth both unnervingly complex and easing to the eye the way a treasured keep sake might be if it were given by a friend; that was this tall blonde's opinion at the very least. His bed chamber was kept near enough to the other rooms even the bedroom that a child from the Destiny Islands was near enough to it, had he a guest he could react were their an assassination attempt made on them. He would have to consider that once again he would make enemies now that he was the proctor for this realm as well as allies if a time of war ever did come. He would make point to gathering Ansem to his side as well as others depending on the state of the worlds that is, for all he knew Ansem was dead, and a new empire had spawned on its way to devour his world.

He didn't think of Hollow Bastion as his world in the sense of ownership he made a point of clarifying to himself if anyone ever brought the subject up he would have a practiced concise answer to that important question; he was essentially a servant to the people of the world by volition and a sense of need. That need was both the inhabitants of hollow bastion as well as himself though they could choose to replace him life would go on and he would find another way to fill his life. In the mean time if he were to remain useful to both parties he should find himself a warm dinner and a bed he nodded following his thought within his body language as if he was sharing his thoughts with more than one party. Rising with the steps upward to the natural stepping stone waterfall entrance he resigned himself to taking it slow, this area was one of his favorites, it was calming screen even with the way the water fell, and with the slickness of the rocks taking it slow wasn't that bad an idea either.

[90 mp used in prior post for rising in the pumpkin patch]

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool upon following him to the castle decided he should probably ask him now if he knew where the ruler was. Stepping out of the shadows he walked up to the man. "Any chance you know where the leader of this world is?" he said. Little did he know the man he was looking for stood right in front of him.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Yima
Taking him from his weary stroll home wrapped in deep thought the pumpkin king former second of that line actually turned his body rather solemnly his movements carefully measured as if to put as much ease on his physical state as possible. Relaxed he he looked to the cloaked individual he could only assume was a warrior, assassin, distraction, or would be friend. "I am the standing ruler as of this moment and I am returning home if you would like to talk feel free to walk with me", the kindly young man said with a warm tired look about his face before turning back to his traveling.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool continued to walk behind the current ruler. "I'd like to see if we could make a deal, an allieship of course. I'm Cool, current king of Disney Castle." the young fighter said walking behind him. He had not realized this was the ruler of Hollow Bastion, but now that he knew he was it would be best to get to the point to save the ruler some time.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Cool... like the style or the feeling of excitement from a gathering of like minds bent on one interest held common among their many ranks... the life of a single person at the height and at their lowest trudging on in the face of adversity", Yima spoke almost only talking to himself as if to think out loud. "I wonder if your parents thought of that when they named you", he asked as if it weren't quite a question. "I'd be delighted to get to know you and your methods in leading your people; perhaps train with you sometime soon to get a better feel of you before any formal agreements are made", Yima finished.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Parents.

Cool's journey had been to search for his father... He preferred to avoid the question, since he didn't feel it was time to share anything personal with the man yet. "I'd like to get to know you as well. Feel free to ask any questions about me." Cool said giving a nod towards Yima.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Yima
"In that case what are your concerns that would bring you here with a vested interest in allies against something", Yima questioned the younger man as he walked steps sounding as he passed. "Did you do anything to gather information on me yourself or check in with sources of information yourself to find if you were walking into an early grave coming to see me here", Yima said with a fond warmness that didn't quite fit the words he was spouting. "It may sound over concerning but I'd like you to be careful in who you make deals with because some debts are ongoing whether you think so or not", the lord of Hollow Bastion warned beginning to climb the stairs to the floating bridge cage. "I do hope to see you again soon but if you wish to spend the night there are inns in town that could use your business", Yima said smiling as he finished the last suggestion.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"Currently there are no concerns that worry me, however for future reference I thought I should gather a few allies in case something bad were to happen." Cool said now moving on to the next question. "When I was thinking about getting a few allies my partner Tornado thought I should come here first. I attempted to do some research in the library however couldn't find any books that weren't outdated." he finished. "As do I. As much as I'd love to stay at a few inns I think it'd suit me more if I simply returned to home." the young fighter followed his response up with a quick nod, now walking back towards his gummi ship.

[Topic Exit.]

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Yima
So the boy has had similar thoughts to my own or perhaps he is scared for a reason without a desire to reveal the source of his inclination or that he wishes to get nearer and learn his opponent before engaging them in combat mental or otherwise. In any case I had best pay attention to that worlds actions in the coming weeks the lord of Hollow Bastion added to the list he had tallied up in his brain of things he needed to do. "Good travels to you stranger", he said as a parting grace as the visitor headed away from view and him to his home and a hot shower.

{Yima Left Topic}

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top