roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enigma
As Alex realized that this kid wasn't gonna learn the easy way, he noticed Jet's killer intent as he bent down picked up a rock the size of his fist as he looked towards them and uttered:

"Here is a puzzle for you hero. How do you stop someone who is about to kill a large group of people. However this person is stronger, faster, and has more experience than you? Its pointless to think you can defeat someone who is clearly your better. Specially with such weak and sloppy abilities such as you."

This normal rock started to bulge, bubble, and pulsate as what seemed to be darkness. The warrior tossed it in between Alex and the other kid. While this was going on Alex had his rod ready to knock out whatever was going to make its way towards him when caught a glimpse of a mysterious object that caught the darkness infested rock as the explosion caused sent small shrapnels out of the top and bottom halves of the mysterious object as the remainder of the shrapnel studded themselves on the strong container. The object then fell to the ground with a thud, smoking with Darkness and contorted out of its original state. The shrapnel that escaped managed to miss Alex in its entirety. As the chaos subsided Alex, once again sheathed his rod as a ring on his finger. He then caught eye of the person responsible for the mysterious object, a dark haired mage as he made his way to the arrogant warrior.
"That's some dangerous fireworks you got. Lucky I caught it in time. The guy can level the square. Maybe best we finish this early? Better yet fight again another time."

Alex caught wind of the conversation between the mage and Cool as he said:

"Your friend is a little too arrogant for his own good. If he knows what's good for him, he'll turn around and leave....." He stopped to unsheath his broadsword and aim it at the arrogant warrior.
"If not, I'll finish what Jet could have so easily done."

With that being said he turned to look at Jet and Etzolix, feeling a familiar feeling as if he had met them before. He wanted to know these individuals and find a place to belong and fight alongside new allies, regardless of the cause. He shot them a glance that would come to show that he's interested in learning more about these individuals as he was wise enough to not think that he could take people of their status on just yet.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"Enough," Tarsi said. There was nothing more she could do for Alexander, so she left him. He would be fine while she addressed this problem. She walked casually out between the young warrior and newcomer. She faced the newcomer, shaking her head. "I'll try to explain this to you," she started, her voice sounding empty and vast. "He could have just killed both of you. You insist on raising your sword against the wrong person. This child has a good heart, and I will maintain that balance. If you attack me, I'll have no choice but to shatter your weapon." She cracked her neck. "And trust me, I may look weak now, but to change that is a simple matter." She stared on at the stranger. "Or, you can lower your weapon. Your choice."

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool remained in silence through Jet's question, knowing he wouldn't be able to have an answer now. It seemed pointless to try and answer it this time as he realized the truth, Jet was stronger than him and there was nothing he could to do to to stop him for now. "Thanks Kast, and I suppose you're right. Whether I like it or not he's stronger than me, and there's nothing I can do for now." he said. Now the man who had attacked aimed his sword at him. "You're joking right. This so called 'Jet' did beat me, but you? Even with my current conditions I could defeat you right here and now but I'm not the kind of guy who attacks people out of nowhere. If you think for a second you can finish me or anyone else here though you're wrong." Cool said. Now the girl who had tended to Alexandar spoke. Child? I'm eighteen. he thought to himself. "Just try it." Cool said glaring at the newcomer. If he attacked Cool wouldn't hesitate to do the same.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Rex
OOC: Is this open?

Rex`s theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ZJEMvAvsA

Ix post count= Main post count - 150

Back to top Go down

Caelestis
Cael watched as a clusterfuck of fighting and idiots grew. It seemed that some new guy entered, taking on Cool. A friend of Jets? Cael didn't really care. He took note of how much chaos was attracted to Jet. His return and there were already six or so people, buzzing with excitement, hostility, and possibly stupidity. Cael was sitting down next to Etzolix, not find any purpose to join in. Let Jet have his fun, and let the idiots be idiots. Maybe one of them will be maimed, or lose an appendage.

Back to top Go down

Enigma
"Enough," Said another new comer as she walked casually out between the young warrior and newcomer. She turned to face Fayte all the while shaking her head. "I'll try to explain this to you, he could have just killed both of you. You insist on raising your sword against the wrong person. This child has a good heart, and I will maintain that balance. If you attack me, I'll have no choice but to shatter your weapon." She cracked her neck. "And trust me, I may look weak now, but to change that is a simple matter. Or, you can lower your weapon. Your choice." As soon as that was said cool turned his attention to Fayte as well, "You're joking right. This so called 'Jet' did beat me, but you? Even with my current conditions I could defeat you right here and now but I'm not the kind of guy who attacks people out of nowhere. If you think for a second you can finish me or anyone else here though you're wrong."

Fayte took his glance away from Jet and refocused back on the two right in front of him as he listened to their words. First he turned to the young woman. A devilish smile came across his face.
"Aren't you cute. Balance? Good heart? This is all for a fight sweetheart, I don't like fighting women, it just isn't my style and besides it's not a gentlemenly thing to do. I suggest you just step aside.
Fayte then lowered his sword to his side and began to charge with high intense speed gunning for Cool.
"As for you, no one insults me and get's away with it, even-"
He said as he then grabbed his broadsword, jumped up and aimed a strike at Cool's chest.
"heroes like you need to be taught a lesson!"

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Tarsi flung herself in front of Cool, her luck letting her grab the man just as he came down at him. Shealmost succamb to the attacker's strength before she yelled "Avatar of Peace!" (Apathy activated, -30 mp) She changed, her skin rapidly turning gray and hardening as her bones cracked and size increase. Her eyes glowed white, and a deep roar escaped as all indications of Gender left her. On her now bare back, a symbol the same as the one on Alexander's Chest protruded outward and her hair vanished from her head, and her muscle mass grew. "I warned you," she growled, squeezing the weapon she now held. "Desist or I will shatter your weapon, and you."

[OOC: not powergaming, she has epic boss luck until she transforms. That's how I explain it, that's how she got there, and that's how she caught you. but here's a consolation; that form has no luck whatsoever so do with that what you will.)

Back to top Go down

Enigma
((OOC: it's fine, just so you know the blade is indestructible, just read the armory just in case ^_^))

Right before the attack landed on Cool's chest, the young woman Tarsi,, flung herself towards the attack. Shocked, Fayte tried to avert the blade but to no avail as she transformed into some kind of bulky bane-ish creature. After the transformation, Elliel, the broadsword was caught firmly in her hand. After seeing the transformation and noticing that she just didn't look like a female, his smile came back on.

"try what you like, but my sword is just like its master, it's not gonna break." he said as he grabbed his 3 foot rod with his free hand and aimed it at the woman's chest as he extended it with rapid fast movement to 6 feet and expelled himself, and the broadsword from her all the while knocking her back on her back. He then reconcealed it as a ring on his finger as he made then ran toward her, jumped and aimed the blunt side of his broadsword to hit her in her face to knock her out.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool now ran in front of her and blocked the sword with one of his keyblades. "Wrong choice." he said as he backflipped behind him sending five slashes towards his back, a leg sweep, and than rolled backwards only to shoot a Soul Ball straight at him.

[-10 MP, 60 Remaining]

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Enigma
Before he landed, Cool managed to block his sword as he made the awkward attempt of backflipping behind Fayte, aiming five slashes and a leg sweep but the warrior was too fast for that as he stepped back to avoid it all and then a spell made it's way to him. Fayte, caught his ground and swung his sword and cut it down.
"Not fast enough, boy."
He said as he ran with such intensity feigning a sword strike with his right hand, all the while Cool would have his attention focused on his sword strike, Fayte released a blinding fast left punch right for his face that would knock him back with great force.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
(My spell was made to have the impact to knock a full grown man off their feet, I don't think you can just slice it in half without even moving back an inch... It really doesn't matter to me though since I don't rely on magic that much just saying that for future refernce.)

Blocking the sword strike barely Cool now turned to see a punch coming straight at him. Smart though Cool held up his elbow which in turn combined with his own strength took most of the force out of the attack, and while it still harmed his elbow a little doing so made sure it was less fatal than say if it hit him in the chest or head and stopped him from being knocked to the ground instead only pushing him back a few feet "I see you have some strength, but it's no match for mine. Even if I'm only slightly stronger than you even the smallest things can have the biggest impact in the heat of battle." Cool said still smiling. Now he tossed his two keyblades towards the man's sides and ran forward seeking to drive his elbow into the man's chest, making sure not to use the elbow that had just been harmed. If he simply dodged it by going backwards Cool would catch both of his keyblades while spinning around to a stop and while sending his keyblades towards his chest hoping to drive them both into it and afterwards pulling himself to a stop.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Oh now it's a two on one? I guess that's interesting." He said looking at Shi with a shrug. This enigma of a person didn't seem to be that skilled of a warrior himself but yet persisted in having a two on one with the people before him. Perhaps he was too prideful to ask for help or perhaps there was more skill than he was letting on and he decided to investigate the levels of his current opponents?

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Enigma
((OOC: dude, redo your post. you are 1) not quick or agile enough to see or dodge that punch. 2) you are not fast enough to pull that second maneuver. 3)when you block with your elbow, you sustain damage it's not strength that comes into play, but defense So you either say you took damage and numbed your arm or take the punch. If you're afraid of being hit, don't god mod you noob. 4) there is no way you can do so much and not be tired, look at your stats and try going accordingly. I will not ask again. So edit that post.))

Back to top Go down

Azmot
MAG : 1
(OOC: Actually, scratch that, because apparently getting stronger doesn't do shit)

The Husk walked into the area quite late into the debacle, hidden by the shadows of the buildings. He had entered the town to learn about his vision, to do what the strange boy had told him. He was trying to find darkness. And after seeing the people run away from the fighting area, it was clear that the man in black and white was of a Darkness. He spectated as the man infused a rock with pure, unadulterated darkness and using it as a weapon. The more he saw the man fight, he understood that this was the man he was looking for, and he wanted to fight aside him. However, the Husk felt that he would only hamper his progress, and he still wasn't sure how to approach him. With a bit of fear and awe, he continued to watch the fight, waiting for the perfect moment to speak out to the man. If someone attempted to look near him, the Husk would duck into the shadows to avoid his ashy skin from being seen. He was still extremely embarrassed of his appearance, though there wasn't much he could do about it now. His golden eyes glinting in the sunlight, he watched as the fight bled on.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
(There's no way I'd be fast enough to dodge the punch? I didn't say I dodged it I said I held my elbow up to block most of the force, in other words my elbow gets hurt instead of me going flying backwards. The strength of how strong I blocked the force with my elbow is what comes into play, not my defense. If it was defense I would of just let myself get punched in the face or I would of just ducked down. How is raising up my elbow god modding and if that's not what you meant how is throwing my keyblades towards you god-modding? And calling me n00b is just pointless, that's determined as either flaming or bull crap in my book. Finally by no means is speed to determine everything, there is no rule saying you can't avoid anything if someone has a higher speed stat than you, and while speed does in some cases mean whether an attack lands on you or not this depends. You barely sent any attacks towards me and now you act like you sent a combo of multiple attacks strung together and I dodged each one of them, plus you're forgetting the fact I did mention my elbow was damaged. And also I've only been through about four posts in turn meaning I shouldn't be exhausted panting for air. As for my speed I never said anything about how fast I was going I just said I was stopping to a break. As a side note I believe we should take this to PMs if we have any further problems as it feels like we're just cluttering OOC posts together now.)

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Enigma
"I see you have some strength, but it's no match for mine. Even if I'm only slightly stronger than you even the smallest things can have the biggest impact in the heat of battle."
Cool said as he tossed his two keyblades towards Fayte's sides and ran forward seeking to drive his elbow into the Fayte's chest. Fayte was no fool, with his keen insight, he rapidly sheathed his broadsword as to not interfere with his strategy. He then turned to his side to avoid the elbow blow letting Cool get a short distance in front of him, with his back turned he caught a keyblade by the hilt, and aimed a blow from the bottom of the guard toward Cool's back to knock him on the floor.
"Not a very wise decision there."

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Tarsi staggered slightly and quickly recovered, but the fight had moved out of her range. She lumbered slowly towards them, her new form more suited to defense than offense. Realizing this, she turned back from the fray and moved back towards Alexander. She was done fighting for now, and would attempt to take her friend from this place to receive proper medical care. He could not die, not now. Her mind was abuzz with the repercussions of allowing that-- the imminent danger that would face the worlds, and their inhabitants. Gently as she could, she lifted his limp form from the ground and into her arms, turning to Katsuri and giving a nod. In the shadows, she thought she saw a familiar face in the darkness-- perhaps somebody that Alexander may have been ready to call friend. His face was looked on Jet, almost in deep contemplation it would seem. If it weren't so dark, she might see him better.
[Post count 2 of 3, forgot the counter, but Tarsi and Alex are exiting the topic.]

Back to top Go down

Caelestis
"As interesting as two frat boys comparing how far they can piss, with all this unneeded dialog," Cael responded flatly. Out of the corner of his eye, Cael saw a slight movement. However, when he looked, he just saw nothing but shadows. Knowing better to dismiss it, he nudged Etzolix's leg and motioned towards what he had seen. It could be nothing, but it's always better to be prepared.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Looking to where Cael had wanted him to Etzolix said to the nobody, "Eh, don't worry. If it wants to confront us it will, whatever it is you saw." The reptile hadn't really seen what it was and assumed they could handle whatever presence decided to hide from the encounter that was taking place. The Martyr of Darkness assumed that this entity was harmless to them considering his status among the worlds.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
The battle erupted suddenly between the unknown bladesman and the keyblader. Kast instinctively jumped back, then Tarsi went in to block with transformation magic he'd never seen before. The fight went on rapidly.

Figuring there's no need of his meddling in the duel, the dark haired mage became a spectator again, standing by the sidelines. He saw Tarsi fall back to pick up Alexander, possibly to get him to safety. Tarsi turned and nodded to Kast, and Kast nodded back curtly.

"This might be something," he whispered alone, watching the fight, guessing the three people perched on the roof enjoying themselves, and oblivious of another presence that had just arrived.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
A blow knocked Cool backwards only to notice that the blow came from a keyblade of his own. Cool now held both of his palms out and summoned the two keyblades into his hands. "Tsk, tsk." Cool said as he swung the keyblades around, deciding not to attack this time and waiting for say a chance to counter attack. Now an armored moogle flew towards the battlefield who had been exploring, the moogle not knowing the trouble that awaited him.

Last edited by Cool on June 22nd 2012, 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Caelestis
(Cool, now you're just powergaming. You aren't fast or agile enough to make such a quick change in momentum and attack.)

Back to top Go down

Hikari
(Sorry was half-asleep when I made the post and didn't have any breakfest yet.)

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Rex
Rex walked through the streets of hollow bastion, a sigh escaping his lips honestly, Ix is so bossy the readhead recalled Ix ordering him to check out what was happening and said while mocking Ix`s voice: There seems to be something going on in hollow bastion, investigate it, I would do it myself but I`m busy. He sighed again and saw some kind of street fight, except with a couple of unknown fighters, a mage he had met a couple of times named Kast, that guy he saw once with the wiered clothing (estolix), another guy he once met who`s name was unknown to him and *shudder* him.

He lept inbetween Cool and Alex and unsheathed his sword what`s up?. Without waiting for a awnser he twirled his sword towards Alex, purposely making his attack slow enough to easily dodge and would use the momentum of the attack to swing it at Cools neck Oops, I missed he sarcastically added

Rex`s theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ZJEMvAvsA

Ix post count= Main post count - 150

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool blocked the sword with one of his keyblades and glared at Rex. "Keep it up and I just may 'miss' and send an attack towards your way." Cool said. Rex had no buisness jumping in between a battle, and since he was a criminal or had made up a bunch of tall tales saying he was, it wouldn't really be beating someone up who's innocent. Now he sighed as he stared at Rex hoping he would just get bored and leave so he could carry on.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top