Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lady Tirena
OOC: Is it ok with you guys if I use my two spells that was recently approved? Water Manipulation Weapons and Shields. In order to use these spells in active threads I need every participators approval or go ahead to use the newly approved spells in the active thread. If I do not obtain the needed go ahead then I can not use these spells in the thread and the spells won't be active until a new thread is made or I post in a new thread. As for the time skip it's up to you boys what we do ^^

BIC: Tirena nodded hearing their answers to her questions. She agreed and knew what they said was true but nevertheless she hated doing it. "It's like killing off a creature for doing what it only knows to do by instinct.. doesn't make the action any easier to do." Tirena flew over to another window and counted about four or five shadows inside. They were everywhere it was unbelievable that the hollow threat wasn't felt before. Flying back down to the ground Tirena shook her head. "This is a little ridiculous. I am seeing shadows everywhere I turn at least eight total in just the two windows up there. Who knows how many are hiding out in every corner and under each box. Any suggestions on what we should do about this?" Tirena placed her hand on her hip the other straight at her side. This sort of infestation always reminded Tirena of her homes destruction when the heartless came and engulfed it in total darkness dropping her in a foreign location. With a sigh Tirena removed that memory from her mind at the moment and refocused on the situation at hand. Hollow Bastion was in trouble if this many heartless were around in just one area. Who knows how many there were in other areas not even near the marketplace?

Last edited by Lady Tirena on June 20th 2012, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Underlining the links in the post for easy viewing)

- Click sig for profile -

Back to top Go down

Alexander
[OOC: I'm fine with it. Kenos?]

Alexander pondered the situation. For sure, there were more than eight Heartless. He gave Tirena's question merit: what do they do about this? They could always take a tally, like they were now. Or perhaps, it might be more pertinent to draw them all out of the buildings. It would provide a clearer picture of what they faced, but they might find themselves overwhelmed... decisions, decisions. Suddenly, a light bulb lite up in his head. "What if we could draw them out in mass? I have an ability that may prove useful if I can get them all to look at me." He coughed a little bit. "We might want to get on the roofs and make some noise to draw them outside." He looked to Kenos and Tirena to see what they thought.

Back to top Go down

Kenos
[OOC: Yeah, i'm cool with it.]

The youngest of the trio soon discovered that he did not need to look far to find more Heartless; the marketplace was teeming with them. What happened to this place? he wondered, taking in the mass of shadows surrounding him, I've never seen this many Heartless in my entire life. Tirena seemed to notice as well, voicing thoughts similar to his own. She asked what they could do and, after some thought, Alex answered her: he proposed that they draw out the Heartless, possibly from the roofs, could use some sort of special ability.

No sooner than the boy had said the word "roofs", Kenos had grinned and ran for a nearby building. Roof jumping is what he did for a living...Not really, but it did help with his Twilight Town deliveries. The sixteen year-old leaped up near the side of the building, activating his skill Double Jump at the climax of his motion to allow him a second jump. At the height of his secondary jump the boy stabbed his staff deep into a crack in the old shop, gripping his weapon as his feet slammed against the wall. Kenos then pulled Divine Eclipse right back out of the crack by pushing off of the building with his legs. The youngster flew off away from the store, but flipped mid-air and used another Double Jump to shoot himself towards the edge of the roof. He grabbed onto it, staff still in hands, and pulled himself up and over it with a roll. The teen then stood up and started to yell towards the Heartless, "Hey! You guys looking for a heart? I've got one right here! Hope you don't mind eating overcooked leftovers, because mine is cold and black!" Hopefully, this would attract the attention of enough Heartless. Kenos continued to yell, jumping from one rooftop to the next so that all could hear him.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander scaled the buildings, slowly, pulling himself onto the rooftops. Kenos was making a racket, trying to pull them out of the buildings. It was likely to work: Heartless wouldn't know that it was an intended trap. He was impressed with the skill Kenos had displayed, musing on how useful of an ability it must be. He directed his attention to Tirena, noticed her apparent worry. "Tirena," he called to her. "You'll be okay." Sensing that this may not have resolved much, he added, "Maybe its easier for me to say, because I have amnesia, but if we don't move on the past can destroy us." He looked forward. He was reminded to ask Tarsi about it when he got back, but it would be later that he did so. He noticed that on the ground, little black heads and beady yellow eyes were beginning to peek out through the doors. "Places everybody!" he called. There were heartless at almost every door and window. Such a massive amount... This would be one hell of a fight.

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
Hearing Alex above her Tirena looked up and listened to what he had to say. She nodded agreeing with him and let out a deep breath. Flapping her wings Tirena joined them atop the buildings and looked down gasping. The ground where she had just been standing was completely black. There was a heck of a lot more heartless then she at first thought. "No wonder the people are gone... what if this is the people..." Tirena bit her lower lip saddened by the thought of every Hollow Bastion shopkeeper being a heartless, but it was a possibility. She closed her eyes and attempted to close off her emotions, something she learned to do before from all the heartache she had been through. Opening her eyes Tirena readied her staff. A battle would start and she would not be unprepared. Looking over to the boys Tirena nodded. "Best thing to think of, we may put these poor creatures out of their misery. Always feasting but never full."

Back to top Go down

Kenos
The boy nearly fell of the roof of the building he was on when he heard that Alex had amnesia. We're more alike than I thought we were...young males who've been through tough times, have a bossy female friend, and have amnesia. Well, had amnesia, in my case. Alex called out, "Places everybody!" which snapped Kenos back to attention. The other male had climbed up onto a nearby roof, with Tirena flying behind. By now, all the dark creatures were swarming on the ground below, forming a swaying black mass. "Oh.....wow."

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander jumped off the rooftops, shouting at the writhing mass of darkness below. "Heads up!" The creatures peered upward, staring hungrily at him. They outstretched their black claws, reaching for his heart. Some of them jumped trying to get extra altitude above the others, each only trying to get what they craved most. They were addicts, and they wanted sentient hearts.
Alexander started to glow, then shouted at his allies "Cover your eyes!" A large, bright flash of light exploded out of his body (Full-Body Flashbang, 20 mp remaining, -5 mp) blinding the Heartless below in the streets. He landed in the writhing mass, activating his his drive form (Limited Angel, 0 mp remaining, -20 mp) and attacking the Heartless Mass fervently and quickly, landing sadistic combos through them. "They won't be blinded fr much longer! Attack now!"

Back to top Go down

Enigma
Fayte, was making his peaceful stroll down the streets of Hollow Bastion simply exploring the peaceful town trying to see if anyone would hire the mercenary for tasks but to no avail.
"Gah, I need a job!"
he said as he put his arms behind his head and continued walking. He stopped for a moment and took notice of how empty the town was even though there were signs of there being life here before as he proceeded to put his hands in his pockets. "I wonder why there's no one here...." He thought as he then took notice to the floor where a small little dark creature make its way toward Fayte from the ground below.
"Cute lil guy aren't ya?"
he said he kicked him and it crashed into a wall and dissipated. He then took notice of a skirmish happening between these dark creatures a variety of fighters going on ontop of the city rooftops. Seems like these little dark guys are bad. I like it. He thought as he jumped to the nearest rooftop in pursuit of the fighters aiming to join them taking notice of a person flying above him and immediately caught notice of a flash that blinded the small creatures. He then, unsheathed his broadsword and went to town on the heartless creatures. He used a barrage of sword swings along with spinning strikes. After a large amount of heartless were eliminated, he stood tall and placed his broadsword right on his shoulder.
"Yo."
he uttered as he was expected the warriors to stop in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Etzolix laughed maniacally as the flash went off. Sitting atop a roof of a building nearby his legs dangling he watched in glee as the warriors attempted to fight the heartless. They were doing pretty well which was expected considering these were extremely low class. The ivory haired adolescent stared toward the other rooftop watching a new warrior appear as the flash stopped affecting him and now noticed a female flying in the sky. A sadistic smile forming across his mouth he stood and summoned his draconic gauntlets which had blades at the end of them which acted as his fingers. Scraping them against each other he made no effort to hide his presence and jumped onto the roof top they were on seeing as this building was of a higher elevation and wouldn't be considered "far" in the slightest. Making the jump was no effort. Wearing his usual apparel, Skin of the Hive queen on top of Catastrophe he took one of the shadows and started petting it making sure to be farther from the warriors than they were from each other except maybe Tirena depending on how high she flew, not that he knew her. Activating Alveus Oculus he made sure to observe these warriors and recognized two of them from before and saw a familiar element set up within Tirena from other affiliates of water magic but didn't recognize the person herself.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
Tirena barely had enough time to cover her eyes from the bright light that came from Alex. Even with her eyes closed she could feel the intense light coming from below. She shook her head as soon as the light faded and blinked a few moments just to make sure her vision was still ok. Once she did Alex called up telling her and Kenos that the heartless wouldn't be blinded for long. Tirena was about to fly down to help Alex out but stopped as soon as a male came in and eliminated a good chunk of the heartless. Her jaw dropped watching the male and waved a bit when he spoke. "Um hello, thanks for helping." Tirena smiled as she spoke, getting over her surprise but that didn't last long. No sooner did one new face enter the fray did another male appear from the shadows of the town. She watched in shock as he petted a heartless as if it was his pet. It didn't take her long to get the hint. This male was the leader of the Realm of Darkness. She sighed no longer so sure they could handle this fight. A few hundred heartless sure, shadows and the ruler himself? "This is going to be a heck of a lot harder than I thought..."

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Things happened quickly. Kenos had jumped at the same time as Alex had, but he heard the other boy's command. Quickly, he shielded his eyes with his arm. Although he protected them, his eyes still felt part of the flash and his eyes heard the bang. Assuming it was safe to open his eyes again, the boy did; it was just in time too, as he only had a split second to adjust himself before he hit the ground. The teen bent his knees and rolled forward as he landed, swinging his staff to knock back a few Heartless. Before he could take out any, however, the another male joined in the fray, taking out a large number of the creatures with a few swings of his broadsword. Kenos nodded his gratitude to their new ally, before beginning to fight alongside them.

Swinging his staff wildly, he was able to destroy a good number of them. However, a "good number" would not be enough. The Heartless he he had banished were soon replaced by more of their kind; and when they were killed they were replaced by more yet again. Planting his feet in the ground, Kenos threw Divine Eclipse like a javelin, impaling several Heartess at once. He then grabbed a nearby Soldier and began using that as a weapon to attack the others. In his right hand, he summoned a sword out of nothingness and began to slice through the mass of beasts as he made way to his staff. When the Soldier in his left hand had dissipated, the teenager simply grabbed another one to wield. So focused he was on fighting back the crowd and retrieving his staff that he did not notice the reptilian join the party.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander's armor let him detect the tension before he actually saw anything. Two hearts, in conflict with each other to some degree. He smashed his Keyblade hilt into the face of a shadow behind him, and turning grabbed it with his free arm. He yanked it towards him, dismissing his Keyblade to free up his other arm as he rolled onto his back and kicked it over him into another Heartless. He continued the roll and not breaking momentum called his Keyblade back, turning and thrusting it forward into yet another one. It too, was knocked back as he turned around and saw one crawling up the wall trying to get closer to Tirena. He raised his grip on the Keyblade, holding the blade itself as he chucked it forward into the Heartless on the wall, like a spear. It pinned the Heartless, and as the creature writhed it vanished. He turned back to the group he'd just downed as one of them lunged at him. He grabbed its arm and used its own momentum against it, calling his Keyblade back into his free hand and whipping the Heartless into it. It vanished too, puffing into a black mist. The two he'd knocked down where still fumbling over each other as more of the mass closed in. A moments respite. A moment to catch his breathe.

A moment to glance up.

He froze, seeing a signature that he recognized. It that man from the square. He was here, and he was actually petting a Heartless. The same man, who willed his conflict away, or at least covered it up. That man who watched as the warrior called Jet attempted to destroy the Town square. Did he feel terror? No, not quite. Perhaps awe. He hadn't exactly had the time or proper state of mind to observe this individual last time, though he only had one of those now in any case.
The Heartless threat was sill closing in around him, and several heartless were on his trail. But he would not let that stop him: he had questions for the stranger. He had to find a way to get to him, he had to know. It occurred to Alex that maybe this man had something to do with the multitudes of Heartless at the square. Maybe he made them... or commanded them. Either prospect had disturbing ramifications. He began his trek through the mass of darkness, carving a swath through their numbers as he dodged and ran. He had enough speed by this time that when he hit one, they both were injured, the Heartless more so. He tripped, rolling into the building the man stood on with a loud thud. He shook it off, starting to pant a little bit. Fatigue was catching up with him, and would definitely hold him in its grip once the Drive Form deactivated. He had little time remaining, so he began to climb fervently. It was a familiar, if difficult feat to him to accomplish. He became as the head of a great snake, a tail of heartless slithering closely behind him. He turned around, seeing one right on his heels. He kicked it, hard in the head, almost shaking it off but instead loosening its grip. Other Heartless crawled over it, not stopping or even acknowledging the one beneath their growing mass.
[Post count 2 of 3 for Limited Angel.]

Back to top Go down

Enigma

As soon as Fayte acknowledged the fighters and vice versa, a bluish looking woman glided down seemingly impressed by the short work Fayte made out of the dark creatures. Just as fast as her expression came, it just as quickly left as she actually thanked him for his help.
"Well, I didn't see you there but helping the ladies is always a bonus."
He jokingly said as he saw Tirena focus her attention elsewhere. Immediately he saw what she was staring at. It was an Ivory haired individual stroking a heartless as if it were a mere pet. He glanced over at his new found ally and saw that she seemed troubled over who that new individual was. That powerful eh? thought the warrior as he gripped his broadsword tightly ready to challenge the individual but was stopped by the massive amounts of heartless appearing near him and Tirena.While her attention was towards the new comer, heartless swarmed and almost attacked her, but luckily Fayte managed to intercept by swooping in and striking them down gracefully and effectively.
"You should probably focus on what we're doing miss." he said as he shot a smile towards Tirena

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Lady and gentlemen. Relax yourselves." He said as the heartless now all turned to him and stopped attacking. Swarming behind the Demigod of Hearts they would not attempt to feast on him because he bore the same signature they did; the one of the heartless. Having had activated Alveus Oculus these creatures would recognize him as the master of their world and were submissive to his will. There were few of even the most powerful heartless that chose to rebel against his rule and even then they would be vanquished by their own brethren if the reptile so wished it. Licking his lips in a manner that his tongue seemed to have mimicked the motion of a snake in the brief instant it was out he stood, posture perfect, as his body language too spoke with charisma that matched his words. "There's no need for this absurd altercation." Although his words were of peace he still bore the claws in his hands that would act to eliminate any of the warriors if they decided to oppose him or to continue their onslaught of the heartless without even acknowledging the words of the martyr. They would have to directly pass him in order to attack the creatures they were previously in combat and despite seeming rather peaceful in appearance today there was some part of him that craved combat if only to satisfy his ego whose thirst had not been quenched for moments too long.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"Ladies and gentlemen. Relax yourselves."

The Heartless behind Alexander suddenly stopped moving. He looked on briefly, not dwelling on the miracle. He climbed up the building, nearing the top. He clutched the edge of the roof, pulling himself up and over onto his belly. He looked up, seeing the reptilian figure and the Heartless by his side. Did he... make them stop? Alexander had the feeling that this being, this... creature wasn't like anything else he'd seen. He drew himself up to his feet, the being continuing to address them all with a voice of poisoned sugar, attempting to lure their attention to him.

"There's no need for this absurd altercation."

Alexander stood adjacent to the being, noting his movements. He commanded these creatures, just like...
Another flashback, brief but painful. Again, that silhouette. His Keyblade raised to the sky, the black smoke lingering off of it. Behind him, a horde of creatures born from battle and the nightmares of small children.

"LOOK! YOU HELPED ME MAKE THEM THIS WAY! YOU'RE A MONSTER, TOO!"

He snapped back, the man before him standing with the air of a glorious old god. Alexander saw into his heart, and knew that he craved battle though he spoke words of peace. His restraint was admirable. Alex had no doubt that this man could wreck all of them. That wouldn't stop him from asking his question. He believed that this... God, as he seemed to be, of the heartless had answers for him. He stood though, bound by fear of the great concentration of darkness in the heart before him. Darkness unnerved him greatly, and he felt its overwhelming presence weaken his drive form. Then, suddenly, he was on the ground, throwing up. Limited Angel had deactivated, and he was left with increased nausea in the presence of the commander of the Heartless. He continued to vomit for sometime, eventually it devolved into dry heaves, and shortly after it was just a horrible feeling in his head and stomach.

He looked up at the figure, definitely in awe of the visage before him. "Who are you?" His words were choked and sloppy, but understandable.

Last edited by bionicwoodstock on June 27th 2012, 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
Tirena jumped when a heartless was killed beside her. When did that thing get so close?! She didn't have time to ponder that thought as their new ally killed a swarm of heartless that surrounded her and him. She just blinked and held her staff at her side. She looked over at the new ally with a soft smile, her free hand went up to her hair sheepishly. If this was an anime a sweat drop would fall down the back of her head. "Heh thanks stranger" Before she could prepare herself for the battle, though a little late to do so anyway, the heartless seemed to form waves and retreat from them. She looked back up at the male that was previously stroking the heartless. He was the reason for the retreat she had no proof but she just knew. This battle was going to be one that would be impossible to win. Dismissing her staff Tirena flapped her wings and waved off at everyone. "I apologize my friends but this is one battle I do not wish to die in. Good luck and may we meet again." With a pleasant bow from her waist Tirena flew off from the field and ventured off knowing she had just saved herself to live another day.

[Exit]

Back to top Go down

Alexander Hikari
Alexander Hikari was walking by when he heard the battle. Drawing his sword, he ran into battle. When he got there, he found a woman flying away. "I missed the battle, didn't I?" the millionaire asked.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Dead Topic man. Try not to post in these; its keeps the clutter down.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top