Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexander
Tarsi was still weak, but boy did she hit hard. Alexander rubbed his head, nursing a small bump as he wandered through town with a list of groceries. He should have felt like a BAMF. He survived a crash, unscathed. He killed a bunch of nobodies on his own. But somehow, carrying Tarsi's grocery list and a pink purse through a strange town sort of made him uncomfortable, perhaps because of what it might imply to strange eyes. He kept his head down, staring at his feet stepping atop cobble stone in a rhythmic fashion. He made a note to himself as he looked down and about his shoes. They were ratty, and torn. He might need new ones.
When he looked back up, he realized he was lost. One moment he's walking by an ice cream shop, the next he's in an alley. It wasn't that he was scared of what might happen when he was alone. On the contrary, he enjoyed solitude, at home or not. He was bothered because the alley was kinda dark, and for reasons Alex never fully understood he had an aversion to the dark. It reminded him slightly of the heartless, but you know, less big on trying to consume living hearts. This place, to him at least, was like a maze. Leave it to me to get lost like this.
Honestly, he didn't understand why Tarsi insisted on sending him to find something like this on his own. She knew better, but its also possible that it was just that important. That made this whole situation worse for Alexander-- he really didn't want to make Tarsi angry. For lack of a better word, she was quite assertive. He kept wondering, always coming back to the same alley. After about an hour, he had had enough. "DAMN IT," he called. "WHERE IS THE STUPID STORE!?"

Last edited by bionicwoodstock on June 17th 2012, 12:00 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Kenos
"Assuming that it hasn't grown legs and walked away, the store is probably right where it should be," a voice came out from the darkness of the alley, followed by its owner: a young man, his face hidden by the black hoodie he wore. "Of course, knowing where it is doesn't mean much unless you know how to get there." The boy's name was Kenos, and he had been standing in the alleyway for quite some time; it was amusing to see another walk so lost and confused, winding up in the same place over and over again. Alexander had been unable to see him not only due to the darkness, but to the hoodie's effect as well: while the hood was up, the brains of others would look upon Kenos as "insignificant", and therefore not worth noticing.

The sixteen year-old tended to visit this world often for various reasons, the primary one being his memories. During the time he had gone through amnesia, this was the first world he had gone to to recollect his memories. It was also the place he met Kasturi on his first mission to do some recon, and also the place where he had met Xoen to battle the machine-equipped Darkside. Hollow Bastion, for him, was not hollow at all; it was a place full of memories old, new, and lost. He wasn't sure if he even had all his memories from here; after all, if they were forgotten, how would he remember them? That's why he visits this world all the time: to pick up lost memories. Only this time, he picked up a lost boy.

"You could try to ask for directions."

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander jumped at the sound of a voice speaking. Turning, he came to lay eyes upon a stranger, who stood stiffly within the alley's shadows. A hood obscured his face, so Alex had no clue to his identity. He did however, detect that this individual was male. Maybe a little younger than himself. Also, apparently a ninja. "Uh, hi," Alex said awkwardly. He looked around cautiously when addressing the stranger-- perhaps this guy had just showed up, or had been just hanging out, might not others be as well? He'd already almost died, twice in a just barely a few weeks, and he didn't want to shoot for a third go with death. "Nice to meet you?" Alex approached the stranger, but stopped just at the line where the darkness had claimed the alley, and the individual before him. He stood a the cusp of the visible but completely psychological barrier, not daring to venture further. "Do you know where I can locate the store?" he asked? The stranger seemed apathetic, to say the least. Possibly even amused at the bemused Alexander.

Last edited by bionicwoodstock on June 16th 2012, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Kenos
As the dark figure was approached by Alexander, he removed his hood and pushed up his sleeves. "Well, that depends on what store you're looking for, doesn't it?" He stuck out his hand and began to introduce himself, "I'm Kenos, by the way. It's nice to meet you, too."

The boy stood there, waiting for a response. As he did, he looked over the boy, who seemed like he had been through a lot recently. The younger of the two took a momentary step back to grab his staff, which was leaning against the alley wall, with his left hand. He coughed, the stench of all the garbage, dead animals, and excrement overwhelming his senses. Th teen hoped that they could get out of this stinking alley soon.

[OOC: Sorry, I kinda have writer's block right now ._.]

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"Kenos," repeated Alexander. He smiled, outstretching his hand across that dark line. He grasped the strangers hand, and shook it. "I'm Alexander," he said. "Alex for short." He stepped back, making a motion for Kenos to come out and join him in the light. "I'm not entirely sure of the store name... the list just says Grocery store. My friend wasn't very specific about much else." He reviewed the list, frowning slightly. "Come to think of it, none of the stuff on here really makes any sense. Who buys this many Potions? What do you even need them for?" He returned his eyes back to Kenos. "Interesting staff, he remarked. "Have you seen much combat?"

[OOC: Its alright, take your time.]

Last edited by bionicwoodstock on June 17th 2012, 12:00 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Kenos
The stranger shook his hand, introducing himself as "Alexander" before stepping back and motioning him to come forward. He did, then jokingly replied, "Well, that narrows it down to several stores. I don't really do much grocery shopping here, actually. I....live somewhere else. But I can help you look. I've been here several times, wandering around. I'm pretty sure that most of the shops are.....this way." Kenos turned and walked out of the alley, calling Alex to follow him. The younger of the two stopped to take a quick look at his surroundings before deciding which way to go. "And thanks, a friend helped me forge it. I've...been a battle or too. I even entered a tournament, but failed horribly in the quarterfinals. Do you battle? You seem capable of handling yourself." Kenos glanced over his shoulder to make sure his new companion was following. "Which reminds me: I assume this 'friend' of yours is female?"

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander started to follow Kenos closely. "Yeah, I've been in a few battles," he replied. A few was close enough. The memories he'd recovered from his second dive told him more than a few actually, but he didn't retain his skill from before. Then there were the two he'd had, the first of which was closer than he'd like, and the second of which he got lucky on. He reflected briefly on the bits and pieces he'd regained, before deciding that now was not the time. He would go over it with Tarsi, but for now he resumed the conversation. "A tournament, huh? Sounds boss." He saw Kenos glance over his shoulder at him. "Which reminds me: I assume this 'friend' of yours is female?"
"Bulls-eye." Alex said. "She's, uh... not well, shall I say. She sent me out on some errands. namely, grocery shopping." He glanced down at Tarsi's purse, before looking back at Kenos. "By the by, this isn't my purse. This is hers. She just... made me take it with me for some reason."

Last edited by bionicwoodstock on June 17th 2012, 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Alexander said that he had been in a few battles himself, but from the way he said the sixteen year-old could tell that there was more to the story than that. It wasn't his business to know about it, so he didn't bother to probe. Out of the corner of his eye, Kenos saw the other glance down as he said that his friend wasn't well and had sent him on some errands. "By the way, this isn't my purse. This is hers. She just... made me take it with me for some reason."

The teenager gave a short laugh. "Really? I think that it matches you perfectly," he chuckled again before saying, "And don't worry, I know how...they can be." He was referring to the females of this species, of course.

Kenos stopped, having reached the entrance to the Marketplace. He turned to face Alex. "Well, here we are. Knock yourself out."

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"Oh, ha ha ha." Alex made a mock laugh. "You're a regular comedian huh?" They stopped at an area-- the market place. Kenos turned to Alex stating,"Well, here we are. Knock yourself out."
Alexander looked at the marketplace, examining it. It was surprisingly empty. No people were here, and at such a time in the after noon? It was strange. "Is it always so... dead?" Alex stepped onto the nicely paved cobblestone, examining the surrounding area. "I mean, I've heard of slow days but this seems a little over-much." He progressed further inward, the silence of the stores and the absence of people wearing on his nerves. Alexander was used to quiet and even preferred solitude, but such was this unnatural quiet that Alexander just felt wrong. He shook off the feeling, or tired to as he came upon the potions shop. He approached the door and rapped his knuckles on it. The knocking echoed throughout the emptiness. "Hello?" He called, and there was no response. He turned back to Kenos, and shrugged. He pushed the door open gently and peered inside. "Hi?" He received no response, and decided that it would be inappropriate to continue forward. "I'll come back later, I guess," he called into the store. Closing the door, he thought he'd heard rustling behind the counter, but ignored it.
[OOC: I had a little bit of writers block, but I am back now]

Last edited by bionicwoodstock on June 17th 2012, 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
OOC: Joining this Rp as if Tirena left the Pridelands, sooo Kenos I am going to Rp like we met but since it was in animal forms Tirena won't really know you I hope you don't mind this <3

BIC: Walking down the familiar streets of Hollow Bastion Tirena hummed lightly to herself. Everywhere she turned she could see the streamers and ribbons draped across the streets and shops as well as confetti sprinkled all across the ground. Music blasted in her head just as it did long ago on her last visit to Hollow Bastion. The people, the games being played, the food being served; yes the Saint Whites Festival was a memory that always played in the young fairies heart every time she glided down the streets. Her memory was so strong that it painted an illusion before her eyes, as if every visit was on the day of the festival. She even wore the same outfit she did all those years ago.

Her long blue hair was tied back in a braid going down the front of her left shoulder and a small white shell with silver glitter dazzled the right side of her head. Two white shark fin earrings dangled from her ears and around her neck was an elegant silver shell necklace that matched her hair clip almost perfectly. Her top was a off the shoulder long sleeve silk jacket that had shark fin like fabric that flared off from the shoulder and traveling down her arm the sleeve made an arrow, the tip pointing towards her middle finger. Along the collar, the jacket made a wide/arched V shape showing her collarbone but wasn't too low as to reveal anything inappropriate. Along the sleeve and shark fins at her shoulders were small silver gemstones to give the white outfit a bit of sparkle. Her pants matched the fabric and look of the jacket, flaring off down the visible side of her legs. On the inside the leg ended just at the middle of her calf and rounded down to have a soft point at her foot. Her feet were covered with white boots with silver gemstones along the toe plus silver lining just to give it that added trace of sparkle. She wore a silver ring on her middle finger of her left hand and had the complimentary makeup to make her eyes look as if waves were crashing around them.

At this point in time, Tirena had her eyes closed as she imagined the festival. She remembered talking to her friends and meeting up with Roxas and Kairi just before the fireworks lit up the sky. She sighed happily and kept walking only to come to an abrupt stop, not by choice. Without realizing it Tirena had completely ran into a male just exiting a store. A blush spread quickly across her light blue tinted cheeks and her eyes got wide in shock. "I am so so sorry! I should really watch where I am going.. I hope I haven't hurt you." Tirena held her left arm at her bicep, a habit she developed whenever she was in trouble or unsure of herself. Most of the time it was when she was embarrassed over something she had done or said, much like this case. It wouldn't have been so bad if it was just her and the male she bumped into but it was worse than that. The male was with a younger boy so that meant there was a witness to her clumsiness. Clearing her throat Tirena tried to quickly forget the situation she had just caused. "I'm Tirena.. it's a pleasure to meet you.. um.."

- Click sig for profile -

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander, turning from the doorway of the store collided into something. "Oof!" The unintelligible noise escaped from his mouth as he staggered back, blinking twice in surprise. He was already on edge-- the empty market, the noise behind the counter-- he instinctively clenched his hand, ready to summon his Keyblade. Instead, he relaxed his fist as he saw a girl before him, blushing through her blueish cheeks and clearly embarrassed.
She apologized, while holding her arm up in a most peculiar manner. Alexander saw that she seemed to have noticed Kenos, his gaze hidden underneath his hood still. This must have further intensified her awkward feelings, as she quickly tried to 'fix' her misdoing. She cleared her throat, and introduced herself as Tirena
Alexander smiled, and outstretched his hand. "You can call me Alex," he said cheerfully.

[OOC: what color are you guys using? I can't find an exact match for some reason.]

Last edited by bionicwoodstock on June 17th 2012, 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
OOC: The color I use for Tirena when she talks is skyblue ^^

BIC: Hearing his name Tirena couldn't help but smile. Alex was a very kind guy, most people would have gotten mad and yelled at her for being so careless. She reached over and shook his hand, a custom of greeting she discovered while on her earlier adventures. "It's a pleasure to meet you Alex, is there anything I can help you with?" Tirena tilted her head to the left just a little and smiled closing her eyes, a facial look that she thought was very cute. She had noticed the list in his hand when she went to shake his hand and hoped that she could be of some help. If it was one thing she knew it was stores. Tirena looked back over at the boy behind Alex, she couldn't help but feel she met him before but his face was not at all familiar. Shrugging her shoulders Tirena politely glanced over at the other stores and saw the small stand where the ice cream was sold. Her eyes lit up and she looked back at the boys. "Oh hey I was just on my way to get a smoothie, you want one? My treat for bumping into you what do ya say?"

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alex looked back over at Kenos to see if he could tell what he was thinking. Tirena certainly seemed nice, and offering him a free smoothie? Alexander was down for that. She even seemed to take notice of the list in his hand, which he found to be observant of her. "Yeah, that sounds awesome." He turned to Kenos, his eyes expressing desire for the boy to join them. The hood over his head obscured any expressions that he had made if there was one there. But then he realized one problem here: who would make the smoothies? The marketplace was empty, a ghost town. And Alex was still fixated on that. So, without much thought he asked, "Is this place always this dead? It seems... off."

[OOC: w00t bionicwoodstock learned Color Words Better!]

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
As soon as Alex asked about the town being dead Tirena blinked and turned her head towards the different stores. He was right, no one was around. "Well this is odd... usually people are here, everywhere." Tirena walked over to the ice cream stand and leaned over the counter to look behind it, wondering if maybe the person working the stand was hiding behind it. "No one behind here." Getting back up she placed her finger to her chin, letting her right arm rest on her left arm that was bent across her chest, and rolled her eyes to look up at the sky while keeping her head slightly tilted to the left while making a sort of pondering face. Her body weight was shifted to be mostly on her right side while her left leg was bent by a hair. "Well lets think... there is no party scheduled today.... and its not a big major holiday... sooo why would the employees not be around? Oh and their shops are open! No good employee keeps their shop open when they are not here." As she spoke Tirenas pondering pose transformed to a more lecturing pose, her finger waving at the air as she got onto the invisible people in front of her. She placed her hands on her hips and puffed in disappointment. "People these days honestly they could be burgled at any moment. Too trusting tsk tsk tsk." Tirena spun on her heel and looked back at Alex with a pleasant smile on her face. "Well what you gonna do now? No one is here so you can't really shop here unless you steal~ and I won't help you do that!!"

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Tirena was right-- Alexander's only option would be theft if he wanted to get the things on his list. He furrowed his brow. "Well, that wouldn't be any good." He looked around. "The way I see it, I only have two other options." He walked back to the the door of the store, pressing his hand against it. "I could go back home, and come back later," he sighed. "Or," he stated boldly. "I could have a look around and try to find out what's wrong." He looked back at Tirena and Kenos. "And I'm fairly certain that something is wrong here." He closed his, eyes, opening them and revealing a change in their appearance. (Eyes of the Conflicted enchantment: 30-5mp, 25 remaining)
He began to detect beings before him-- Tirena and Kenos seemed to have an aura about them-- the turmoil in their hearts, the conflict within-- every being with heart usually experiences conflict, and these two weren't exceptions. He turned his head, sweeping through the marketplace. He turned back towards the storefront, examining it carefully. "We really are the only things here." But that didn't ring right to him-- he knew he had heard something behind that counter. At first he was only a little perturbed by it, by now it was eating away at the back of his skull. His eyes widened."Unless..." He stood, hand on the door, quiet as death itself. He was motionless as he put the pieces together. He looked back at the counter, noticed a small black antennae poke out from behind it, and then descend back down. He started to hear the 'swishing' noise lightly sounding off in the silent back drop. He reached over to his right arm-- on it was an unsuspecting bangle that nobody else may have noticed. It was simple in design, save for the symbol upon it. It was a heart. Half of it was white, rays of the sun extending from it. The other half was black, with a reversed crescent moon enveloping it. He kept his finger just above that symbol and slowly back away from the door. He looked over at Kenos and nodded. Then he looked at Tirena. "Perchance, do you know how to fight?"

Back to top Go down

Kenos
[OOC: Haha, of course I don't mind :) ]

Alexander seemed surprised at the lack of people in the marketplace. Kenos had gotten used to it by now, having spent majority of his time on this world, but he realized how much more dead it was than usual.... After all, shouldn't the shopping area be the most populated? This clearly put off the older male, who nervously peered into a shop, calling for someone. As expected, there was no answer, and as he turned to walk back out he ran into a female who seemed older than both of them. At first, all he could see was blue. The color reminded him of someone, but he couldn't think of which person...and the whole shark-style was new and unfamiliar. As she blushed and apologized, her voice struck a familiar tune. She seemed embarrassed to be caught so clumsy in front of more than person, then introduced herself as....Tirena.

Of course! The lioness I met before! the younger boy smiled as he finally recognized the woman. I think I'll keep this to myself for now. At the moment, Tirena just offered to buy smoothies, and Alex turned to him questioningly. He shrugged in reply, saying, "I'm up for it."

The two others then began to turn the conversation back to how strange the deserted town seemed to be, and Alex mentioned something about checking it out. He closed his eyes and opened them, the change in their appearance obvious. It unsettled the youngest being there greatly; when Alex looked at him with those strange eyes, it felt like he was seeing more than his face....it felt like his entire being was being evaluated. He shuddered, releasing his breath when the other guy turned away. What did he see? About me, and Tirena?

It seemed that that was all he saw, him and Tirena, because he said that they were the only ones there. Then, by placing his hand on an armband Kenos hadn't noticed before, he slowly backed away. He nodded at the teenager, signifying that something--rather, someone--was there.

Kenos readied his staff for the coming battle. Looking over his shoulder, he told Tirena, "Fighting's going to be different without tooth and claw, huh?"

[OOC: Sorry for late reply. (I use gold for Kenos)]

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander pressed the button on his bangle before the Heartless catapulted out of the shop door. In an instant his armor appeared; his helmet, glove, and shin guards materializing in a flash of light (activated Conflicted Armor Set Level One) just as the Shadow made contact with him. He grabbed its claw with his gloved hand and threw it down to the ground, using its own momentum to stun it. He summoned his Keyblade in an explosion of white feathers and light, thrusting it into the ground where the heartless lay. it vanished into a puff of black mist, the dark vapor dissipating into the air. He stood firm, his hand still grasping the hilt of his weapon. He scanned his surroundings. No, he thought to himself. There are more somewhere.

[OOC: not a problem. Welcome back to the fray XD]

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
She couldn't lie, the eye trick Alex performed was very freaky for Tirena. She felt as though he was peering into her very soul. Tirena merely let out a deep breath to keep herself calm and only fully relaxed once Alex and looked away from her. However that calm feeling gave way to anger when Alex asked his question, making Tirena feel somewhat insulted. She pursed her lips together and placed her hands on her hips, leaning forward to be slightly closer to Alex. "Of course I can fight. Humph just cause I'm a pretty face doesn't mean I can't hold my own." She stood back up and pulled out her staff that rested on her back, being carried in the loop of a robin egg blue holster. She inspected her beautiful water staff smiling. It had been a while since she used this instrument of destruction and art in battle. Tirena blinked in confusion and looked over at the younger boy when he mentioned fighting tooth and claw. "Huh?" She was completely thrown by that, it was so random to her. The only place she used her teeth and claws to fight with was back in the Pridelands, but how could a kid know that? Unless... "Have we met before? Someplace else?" Before her question could be answered, the glass of the door broke as a shadow attacked Alex. Tirena jumped back out of pure instinct when the shadow appeared so suddenly. She was too stunned to help out but as she watched her paralysis released her and she nodded smiling softly at Alex. "Good job Alex you took down that surprise shadow attack easily." She hoped no one had noticed it had shocked her to the point of not being able to help. She had faced many of these shadows before so being scared by one was kind of really embarrassing.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"Its Judo," he said calmly. His expression was completely hidden through his Helmet, the face being nonexistent. He still had his enchantment active, though. It seemed useless against Heartless however. Perhaps because of their nature-- heartless weren't exactly at conflict with themselves, and that might also stand to reason that nobodies, seeing as they don't have hearts, may also not be detectable. He pulled his Keyblade from the ground, twirling it slowly. It swooshed through the air as it was swung about, before he brought it back down to a normal position. He turned to Tirena and Kenos. "I don't really know exactly when I learned it, but its come in handy so far." He pondered this briefly, before refocusing. "Past experience suggests that there may be more than just one of those things..." He walked back over to where his two new acquaintances stood. "As much as I'd like to leave, I can''t let this go unchecked in good conscience. And also, without those potions Tarsi would murder me in cold blood, so my hand is a little forced."

[OOC: Oh noes, I kept saying Kenos had his hood on-- he pushed it up all the way close to the beginning. o-o nuuuuu I so sorry]

Back to top Go down

Kenos
"Yeah," Kenos agreed after seeing Alex immediately take out that creature, "You've got great reflexes. And pretty awesome armor, too. In total honesty, he had been just as startled as Tirena had been and had practically jumped three feet straight up. Hopefully no one had noticed, as the girl had leaped back herself and Alex had been occupied with the dark creature.

Now that the threat was gone, Kenos turned back to answer the water sprite's question. "I can't say that you've met me before, at least not in this for. He twirled his staff, partly to show it to the woman and partly in case there were more Heartless or Nobodies around.

"I'm with you," he told Alex, "Besides, I need some practice."

[OOC: Don't worry about it. It didn't make much of a difference anyways x)]

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alex smiled, but he realized that was a pointless gesture. After all, his helmet hid his face. Instead he nodded at Kenos, acknowledging his words. "Everybody, check the buildings. Open the doors, the windows, but don't go in." He turned back around and approached the broken door. "Stay where you are visible to each other." He peered inside, pondering for more. From inside the building, he heard more swishing. He would leave that for now. He didn't want to risk fighting in close corridors, and he had said not to enter the buildings. He backed of, taking his Keyblade and slashing the ground at the foot of the door. "There are more in here," he said. "Let's not antagonize them until its necessary. I'd much rather not cause too much of a ruckus only to find us surrounded by them." He shuddered as he remembered Traverse Town.

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
The staff looked so familiar to Tirena but she couldn't place where exactly she had seen it before. When he said they hadn't met in this form that started Tirenas mind to figure out where she met him before. Even his voice sounded familiar to her. It was driving her insane, but she couldn't dwell on it. Alex helped to keep her mind on the current situation. The heartless threat. Tirena nodded in acknowledgement to Alex and flapped her wings to peak through the windows of the upper floors. Inside one building she noticed a few shadows playing around in a room. "Sooo what do you want to do when we find some? We can't let them stick around. Oh and there are some up here." Tirena replied looking down at the boys only briefly before looking back into the room. It was sort of sad, how something so adorably cute was evil. "Do you think that maybe the shadows don't know what they do is bad? I hate hurting such cute creatures." Tirena sighed mostly speaking to herself but loud enough for her friends to hear her.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"We eliminate them, of course. but after we have an idea how many we need to face." Alexander moved forward, checking another door. "Don't startle them. Lets see what we're dealing with here." He heard Tirena speak, and he turned his head towards her. Even through his helmet, his eyes saw into her heart. Her pain was genuine, her sadness true. He recalled what happened after the ambush in Traverse Town, and how he had researched them at Tarsi's house while she slept, along with the nobodies.. "As sad as it is," he began, "A heartless typically doesn't know what it does it wrong. It craves hearts, so it seeks them out mindlessly. When a normal weapon dispatches a heartless, it come back. Within one or two days it will regenerate to re-endure destruction and claim more hearts, to continue the cycle forever." His voice was steady, but still sad as he poked his head into the door. "Apparently, only the Keyblade frees the heart within the Heartless, and breaks the cycle. And then the heart goes back to..." his voice trailed. For some reason, his mind wandered before he could finish his thought. He pulled his head back out of the door, giving a slight shake. He didn't see or hear anything from this one. "About how many people would you say own shops here?"

Back to top Go down

Kenos
"Kingdom Hearts," Kenos finished. It was something Fabrum had told him, before he left and before his life had started to change. The heart of all worlds...the world of all hearts...A legend, a myth. "I agree. A Heartless is like any other creature: it acts on instinct and its will to survive. When you think about it, it really isn't doing anything wrong. It's just following the natural order of life." The teen paused, thinking a bit. "Freeing the heart would actually allow the cycle to complete, wouldn't it? After all, all hearts come from Kingdom Hearts....I'm sorry, I'm getting side tracked. Um, I'm not entirely sure about that. I don't really go out of my way to interact with people. I'll start checking the other shops, though." He turned around and began to walk to other stores nearby.

[OOC: sorry, it's kinda weak]

Back to top Go down

Alexander
[OOC: poppycock, that's a pretty good post X3]
"Kingdom Hearts,"
The words struck Alexander like a brick. He zoned out, his vision being overcome with images. He fell back to wall, as the pictures flowed forward. There was another boy, like him... but he wasn't Alexander. He was dark, and angry. The world beneath his feet shuddered as the stranger shouted angry words and bitter sentiments, his black Keyblade glistening under the most perfect light of all...
He snapped back to reality. Shaking it off, he stepped over to the next shop door. He peered in through the door, seeing more Heartless. He took his Keyblade and carved another line in the earth, before advancing.
[OOC: we can do a time skip soon to move this along to the combat aspect, if you'd like. Or we can keep going through the story and bolster our post counts. Your guys' choice]

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top