Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FoxGirl24
Sassi Hane walked over to the Marketplace, getting groceries for home, since her mother was busy helping out a friend and her father was at work, so Sassi had been the only one with enough time to go to the Marketplace.

She thought about the announcement made by her parents that her uncle Ben coming over and sighed sadly to herself. Once again, this meant her uncle was going to torment her with her parents not being the wiser. They said he was a good man, but Sassi knew better. She knew what he was really like when they weren't around him and her. Sassi had tried to sound happy, to hide her real feelings, but today, she just wasn't feeling all that great.

About 20 minutes later, Sassi came back home with groceries and saw her uncle Ben standing inside. He grinned meanly at her. "Well hello there Sassi! How's my little niece doing?" he asked in a mockingly sweet voice. Sassi silently huffed and walked into the kitchen, setting the bag of groceries on the table. She started putting things away, with her uncle watching her. "Heh, I'm surprised you know where everything needs to go. I didn't think you knew anything. Guess I was wrong about that, huh?" he sneered. Sassi tried to ignore him as she put the groceries away. He frowned when he saw that and he grabbed her arm, making her yelp in surprise. "Don't ignore me! I hate being ignored, it puts me in a very bad mood." he snapped. Sassi could smell alchohol on his breath and knew that he was drunk. "You know the reason why your parents keep ya'? 'Cause they know you're too stupid to know how to take care of yourself." he said.

Then the door opened and Sassi's father came into the house and saw Sassi and her uncle in the kitchen. They whipped around to see him and Ben let go of Sassi's arm and smiled his best fake 'warm-hearted' smile. "Well, hey there Suko!" he said smiling. "It's nice to see you again Ben. How's life been treating you?" Sassi's father said. "Oh, well life's been good to me so far." Ben cheerfully replied. Sassi took this moment to finish putting the groceries away and silently walked to her room. She closed her bedroom door and sat down on her bed, feeling sorry about herself.

She knew her uncle was just being mean to be mean and that she really shouldn't take what he said seriously at all, but she still felt hurt just the same. She also felt angry at her parents for not noticing that her uncle wasn't the kind, warm person he made them believe he was, but then again, he probably did a good job of fooling them. And it wasn't as if she had any proof to give to them that her uncle was being mean to her. She sighed to herself, both in frustration and sadness, wondering if her life was always going to be like this.

Last edited by FoxGirl24 on June 8th 2012, 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I decided I wanted it to be an introductionary post for my character.)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top