Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Renzenku
Fire raged through the town beneath Renzenku, searing the air and causing the buildings to be distorted by waves of heat. A screech rang through the halls of the city, clearing the streets of the remaining citizens that were fleeing in terror, blasting the Emperor back through the air. "You know, when I said I was working on finding the Dragons I was not expecting to have to come miles from my Palace to fight off a giant flaming demon dragon that apparently wants to wipe out one of my precious cities. Then again, I was kind of expecting a short little dragon that could spit fireballs and not literally become one."

The dragon the Angel spoke of reared up high in the air, blocking out the sunlight as its wings absorbed the excess heat, and spat a fireball the size of a large house down at the town. Ren dipped around a bend in a building and ducked into a doorframe as the fireball exploded against the house opposite him and rained chunks of flaming wood onto him. With a smirk the male drew his blade in his left hand and prepped a solid punch with his right as he lept back into the open street and spread his wings. Rocketing up into the air the six-winged Angel drew level with his foe and smiled. "Yo, flamey. You ever think of staying out of the sun? You could get burned!"

The dragon roared in response and sent the Emperor teetering back in the air again causing Renzenku to sigh and pray from some help from some old friends.

Last edited by Renzenku on May 28th 2012, 6:25 am; edited 3 times in total

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
After his previous counter with the woman with the crossbow whose name he never learned of he ended up on a route to his gummi ship. This path disturbed as his eyes laid upon a giant ball of fire apparently causing destruction around the area. Rushing towards his ship now making it so that he could fly to where the chaos had been he recognized a familiar angel ally of his. Making sure to park the gummi somewhere distant where it would be safe but still relatively far so that he would have to travel it took him a minute or so to get where Renzenku had teetered in the air in response to the dragons roar. "Mind assessing the situation?" Etzolix questioned wanting to know exactly what they were dealing with. From what he understood they were confronting a giant fireball that could apparently roar which was indeed a strange mixture. The hybrid had seen strange but not in this variety yet the presence of it didn't catch him off guard. You just get numb to dealing with different types of creatures for most of your adolescent life. The reptile would hope that there was something he could do because fighting fire would be rather difficult if neither of them actually had water spells, then again he could always lead the creature to the lake that he had just left and juke it so that in an attempt to catch him it would put itself out.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Renzenku
Renzenku heard the voice he once knew so well and turned to look towards Etzolix. "Assessing, right. Okay. Well, giant flaming dragon. Normally it's not so... Flaming, but apparently it's having a bad day."

The flaming dragon roared and spit fire at the Angel causing him to be sent flying backwards from the force of the roar and just narrowly be missed by the flaming orb. Smirking the Emperor flew to Etzolix and waved with his empty hand, "Also, it's become apparent to me that flying towards him isn't going to be easy. Really from what I know he's kind of weak he's just pissed off. So calming him down or killing him would work really. Or some form of dousing out the flames I suppose, but that's actually probably going to be the hardest."

The dragon, known to Renzenku as 'Count Dragon', apparently didn't like the sound of any of that as it turned towards the hovering Angel's location and releasing a flaming chunk of Earth at him. A meteor, from appearance, that hurled itself towards the two standing males. The angel, hearing the roar that prefaced the flaming chunk of earth, bailed to the right (Knowing full-well that Etzolix could handle himself).

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
According to Renzenku this ball of fire was apparently a dragon that took this form due to being aggravated. Luckily the creature was rather weak but he didn't think it was possible to stab fire so his assumption previously about having to douse the flames using the lake would most likely be the main course of action right now. As the creature threw a flaming chunk of earth at the comrades he had decided to start luring the creature towards the lake but without a means of transport how would he do so? The opportunity had arisen as the boulder got closer and he jumped towards it. While midair he summoned his draconic blade and as he landed on the boulder for a moment and throwing the blade at the fireball in the sky. As he did this he pushed away from the boulder in the direction it was moving making it so that he would launch himself in the air much higher than he would have been able to by normal means. As he neared the section of trees he aimed for he grabbed onto a branch and it helped change his direction before it snapped off. Tossing it to the side he landed upon a much sturdier branch on the tree and motioned for Renzenku to follow his lead. Of course the angel would have a much easier time getting there for he was capable of flight. Perhaps something Etzolix should invest in? He had not yet decided. Arial combat did not seem like his thing since he used surroundings to get to more elevated planes of combat. "There's a lake in this direction." Etzolix mouthed to Renzenku not knowing whether or not the dragon was capable of understanding them.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Renzenku
Ren nodded, aware of their location, and spiraled into the air. The dragon roared but this time the Angel used the wind-force to push him forwards and controlled his movements so that he flew towards the Reptilian Teen. "It's been awhile dude. How'd you manage to find yourself in town?"

The emperor was fairly conscious of the giant flaming ball behind them but he was more interested in what he'd miss over the past while that might be of interest. Flaming chunks of earth and pure fireballs blasted by them and roasted trees but it didn't phase Renzenku. The dragon was obviously following them as for some unknown reason it considered them greater threats.

[Note: I am really RP-rusty, so forgive epic failures of fluidity]

Back to top Go down

Caelestis
Sitting on a large rock in the of a lake located in the Land of Dragons was Caelestis. He had his arms on his knees and he was looking across the lake, not really looking at anything specific. His hood was up and he was just relaxing. Thinking. Hearing something, Caelestis turned towards the noise. He saw Renzenku being chased by what appeared to be a large fireball. With a shrug, Caelestis continued gazing out on the lake.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top