Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kasturi
"Heh, I doubt a medic can help me, but thanks."
The mage was down on the ground with thick black and violet smoke flowing around his body. His knees were down and both hands were supporting him from totally collapsing. The wavy trails of smoke grew taller as the darkness gradually covers his flesh and skin.
"Must be from the blast earlier... -curse that little show-off, didn't even dare to face us. Get it?Face us; as in show his face. Haha... ...Give him a punch from me next time you see him, yeah?"
Kast smirked, as a portal of black ink opens below him and with that, the man disappeared into the nothingness. Whats left are few wisps of darkness, dissipating silently into the air.

-he will do anything to survive. It was all that or... becoming one of them.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool sighed knowing his adventure in the cave was over. It was time to go back to his daily life. After finally arriving in the middle of the town he was greeted by three children who had heard he had explored through the cave, excited they asked questions hoping to hear about any secrets involving the cave. "It's the man who explored the cave! What was it like?" "Yeah what was it like? Was it filled with monsters?" "What did you find in there?" Cool was bombed with questions from the three.

"Errr... Well, there wasn't anything really in there it was just an empty hollowed out cave, nothing really important in there." Cool replied hopping into his gummi ship. The children groaned displeased with his answer and they rushed off. Cool knew he could of told them all about it, but something told him to keep this to himself for now. Whatever the case it was time to get back to the islands. Without another word his gummi ship blasted off, flying back towards Destiny Islands, and into the sunset.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top