roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hikari
(OOC: Don't complain over the title I ran out of ideas for a catchy title name.)

It was another day in Hollow Bastion as gummi ships flew by from world to world. The people lived there normal lives before one gummi ship landed in the middle of the town. Worried they surronded the gummi ship only to see a man hop out from the top. Relieved they left the middle of the gummi ship knowing that the man meant no harm. The man's name was Cool Star. He had been searching for The Cave of Rememberance and he finally found where it was. Without saying a word the man ran off towards the direction of the cave. Little did he know that what was inside would prove a challange.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Kast was standing infront of the castle doors, on the open wide platform. He looked up at the most prominent presence in Hollow Bastion. Beautiful, he thought. Though a flicker of his heart his gaze cast down in sadness as he remembered his last adventure there. The mage then turned, decided to care no more of that fateful experience.

He had intended to go to the Cavern of Remembrance. He'd obtained a map for it, through unlawful access of the computer console in the castle. Supposedly unlawful, but doesn't apply to the rogue mage. That had been almost a year before, and only now he came to fulfill that wish he had so long in heart, to explore the caverns. What treasures could be found? Unfortunately for him, it didn't turn out as expected.

The young, brown haired bespectacled man walked absentmindedly towards the cave entrance. He was wearing simple black tee and grey cargo pants. There were several red cord straps around his belt and legs, seemingly for climbing. Kast came close to the entrance and saw a teenage boy reaching the same place.

"Going for cave exploring?" asked the man to the youth.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"Yeah. But it's more then exploring. I've heard two myths going around about the cave that made me wanna see this myself. The first was that there was treasure hidden in there. If that myth's true I can get a lot of munny however the other's a bit more serious. The other was what brought me here in the first place. That there's some kind of evil in that cave. I won't let what happened to my father happen to this world." Cool explained before realizing that this was no other then the man from Disney Castle.

"Haven't we met before?" Cool asked to see if this was true.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
"Maybe," the man smiled "I have quite poor memory, forgive me if I'd forgotten that we did met before." Indeed the youth seem very familiar. Very. Disney Castle perhaps? Or was it some place else?

"Treasures and dangers eh?" the mage sounded more fascinated than alarmed. Kast wouldn't know what happened to the teenager's father, though it seemed serious. For the 'dangers', he felt concerned for the people of the town, should it affect their safety. "I'm not interested in any treasures. Though I am going into the cave searching a rare find. And with the dangers that you speak of, why don't we explore the cave together? I'll be glad to have a companion, and I know magics that aren't just for cheap tricks."

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"Sounds fun! After all exploring dangerous caves is what I was born to do. Cool exclaimed with joy. "I'll meet you at the cave!" Cool said running ahead of the mage to the cave. Little did he know this would be more of a challange then he thought.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
"Right! Let's go." the man followed the teenager into the cave. It seems like they're off to a good start. The mage wonders what would come next.

Reaching the first open cavern, Kast looked on quietly at the marvel of the tall rock ceiling and uneven walls. Whats more, the whole cave is violet purple colored, specifically the rocks itself, unlike the brown rocks of caves in Dwarf Woodlands. There were several entryways, with some protruding from high up the steep walls. No doubt climbing is required for those, unless its possible to jump that high. Then the man realized he haven't the slightest idea where to go.

"Why don't you lead and I follow?" Kast suggested to the youth.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"I was hoping you'd say that." Cool said with a grin. Without warning the young man grabbed ahold of Kasturi's hand and summoned his keyblade Fate's Soul. He shot a lightning bolt through the air out of the keyblade and onto the top of the cave. Once the lightning bolt hit the top it turned into a chain and pulled the two up to the top of the wall avoiding the time wasted climbing it. Cool let go of Kasturi's hand and motioned for him to follow, then ran into one of the entryways. Luckily it was the right one and led the two forward into the cave.

(-15 MP, 55 Remaining.)

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
"Nifty trick you got there, thanks." Kast commented. As a mage, its natural to be awed and fascinated by new magic, and Cool's lightning chain technique was a first for Kasturi. "Maybe I should have some spells like yours, then I wouldn't need these." the man said, holding the loops of red cords fasten to his belt.

Upon entering the entryway, it was clear neither ropes nor spells were needed for time being as the cavern continued in a leveled floor height. The ceiling was as high as ever though, and there were many twists and turns of the passage. Occasionally there were steel pipes protruding from the walls, and distant deep hum of machinery can be heard.
"Tell me more of the 'evil' that you mentioned earlier?" asked the mage to kill some time while walking on, he was curious as what the teenager had told him "What are they really? If we were to encounter danger, I prefer to know the enemy."

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"You mean you haven't heard of the heartless and nobodies? Oh... That evil. I've heard strange rumors about stronger nobodies that are nothing but data of themselves. I don't know how many there are, or if the entrance can even be entered as they have been around for a long time. However the main evil I heard about was some new kind of entryway that appeared only a couple of days ago. It's only a rumor so far but I've heard two sides to it. The first is that the evil is a dark force hoping to take control of anyone who walks near it. They say it's a beast that many have never even seen. The second side of the rumor is that it's some kind of force of nothingness. Probably a nobody if that's the case." Cool said sighing after explaining it.

The two walked forward as some kind of wall appeared behind and forward blocking them from running away. Several heartless appeared. The first one was a simple Shadow however it must of had some really bad luck as when it appeared it landed on the end of Cool's keyblade. The heartless had a hole stabbed through it's chest and in a few seconds it faded away into a cloud of dark smoke. Quickly a Neoshadow knocked Cool a few feet back only to be hit nine times with quick slashes to the skull. Just as it leaped forward Cool shot a Soul Ball knocking it back aganist the wall the heartless had trapped the two in. The heartless in a few seconds died the way the Shadow had.

"A little help here?" Cool asked with a laugh. He knew he could take on the heartless but if the mage was like him he was eager for a good fight.

(-10 MP, 45 Remaining)

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
"So they've come." said Kast, as he reached out to a long straight metal pipe from the cave wall and with metal magic, he yanked it off. With a grin, the man stabbed it on the nearest Heartless like a spear to the head. He then fling the skewered Neoshadow across the air to his friends, which tumbled back but not yet defeated.

Pulling back the long pipe to his side, Kast just in time blocked the claws from another Neoshadow attacking his flank. The mage kicked it by the belly making it falter backwards. Blue flames erupted around the pipe, as he jumped onto the helpless Heartless and end him in one fell swoop. The prey exploded in dark mist and blue flames.

His winning was short-lived when another smaller Shadow land a hit from behind. Kast stumbled forward in pain, but spun around and return with a double quick slashes, finishing the Heartless.
Several others Shadows and Neoshadows starts to regroup and surround the two combatants.
"If its Heartless, I'd gladly help anytime." quipped Kast to the youth.

(Blaze Edge cost 10mp, Kast left 40-10=30mp)

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"Well we'll find out soon enough!" Cool exclaimed hoping to encourage Kasturi as well as himself. Quickly Cool jumped forward knocking a Neoshadow into the air. Cool dived forward into the air and hit the Neoshadow with several (to be exact five) slashes to it's head before cutting a hole through the heartless's chest. The Neoshadow exploaded into a dark smoke that faded away quite fast. Cool knocked a nearby Aerial Ace straight into the wall before getting up close and trapping the heartless with three slashes to it's chest. Cool quickly backflipped off the wall before throwing his keyblade into a nearby Shadow's head causing it to fall to the ground before bursting into darkness.

Cool landed perfectly only to be struck back by the fist of an Air Pirate. Cool knocked the Air Pirate back as it glided straight into a heavy boulder. The Air Pirate fell to the ground and gave it's dying breath as it faded away like the others.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Kast continued on battling the Heartless ambush. The other youth seems to be enjoying himself. More of the creatures of Darkness appear to replace those perished in their hands.

Kast swung his makeshift spear towards a Neoshadow like a baseball bat. The resulting hit to the head spun the creature like a cartwheel before tumbling to the ground. The mage stabbed it down on the chest, and it disappears smoke of Darkness.

An air pirate tried to approach from behind but the man was ready for it. He tosses the pipe spinning towards the enemy, too close to evade. The air pirate was knocked back and as it fell down, Kast came running before giving a roundhouse kick. The Heartless was blown sideways and hit the cave wall before it too vanishes. "Good night..."

The battlemage reached to take his trusty weapon off the ground, though when he looked up, a claw came directly to his face. Instinctively Kast turns and blocks his face, and the Neoshadow's slash drew blood from his left arm. With pain and rage, the man rams the Neoshadow with his left shoulder and to against the wall. He then quick stepped back and end it with a heavy downward strike of the long pipe.

Kast fall back a little away from the several Heartless remaining. He quickly took a short bandage out of his pouch and wrapped it around his wound. It wasn't neat but it'll do the trick. The mage take some time to catch his breath. "There sure a lot of them here. Maybe there is something in this cave after all." he commented with a laugh,

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool continued enjoying himself as he slashed off a nearby heartless's head. The battle was getting a little bit old as they didn't put up much of a fight. Quickly Cool rolled forward slashing a Crimson Jazz ten times to the chest. Finally the Crimson Jazz bursted into darkness as Cool sighed. He was bored of the heartless as they didn't put up much of a challange.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Kast knocked back the air pirate approaching him. The heartless seems to paralyze for a moment, enough for the mage to swing at it for three times and end the combo with a precise stab at the chest. The air pirate fades away in black mist.

Scanning his surroundings, that seems to be the last of them.
There were a gleam of light from both ends of the cave, and Kast guessed the barriers had disappeared.
He sat down on a rock and let out a sigh,
"That was getting a bit too long. But was a good battle," Kast smiled, certainly satisfied, "These critters used to attack my world, and my new home after that. Seriously, there's no stop to them is there? I lost quiet a lot of friends to them. What about you? You hate 'em?"

(OOC; got exam stuff, will b offline for 5 days,)

Back to top Go down

Hikari
OOC: Alright. Remember to post when you get back from studying and taking your exam.

IC:

"I've always hated them. You can't help but feel a little sorry for them though. They had their hearts lost, can't imagine what that would be like." Cool said. He quickly dismissed his keyblade and began walking towards the next room which was filled with nothingness left and right.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
(OOC: Im back from busy stuff.)

The room, was bright white, like a symbolic to the Nobodies, while the previous cavern was dark purple, like the Heartless. The mage wondered if they're nearing to this mysterious nobody of the rumored trouble.

"Sympathy for the Heartless?" Kast asked to no one in particular, "Maybe."
The man never really thought about it. The teenager seems to feel pity to those that lost their heart, which was kind of him. For Kast, it was beyond him to help them, and facing them as an enemy without sympathy was the only thing in his mind. Though each one of them was a normal being once in a time.

"Then what about the nobodies? They're empty shells void of feelings. Do they deserve our feelings too?" the mage asked, maybe a little philosophical, but an important question.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
(OOC: Welcome back Kast.)

"Nobodies..." as soon as he said that word Cool raced through his thoughts. The nobodies had always had some kind of connection with Cool. They always said something crazy about Colex or someone. It was a weird thing to Cool to say the word nobodies however Cool responded as best as he could without bringing up the mysterious "Colex."

"They each desvere sympathy. But we can't sit here in silence about it. Remember we have to continue forward." Cool said. As the two walked forward a silver blur kept appearing dashing back and fourth through the waterfalls. It was hard to see but Cool saw it. Just as Cool took a step forward several Samurais jumped out of the waterfall! A voice quickly shouted towards the nobodies, "Don't let them get to the chamber!" the voice shouted. Cool looked around seeing no one but as the nobodies circled him he saw a black blur race across the hall and with a snap of the blur's fingers another shield appeared blocking them from getting further.

"Damn it!" Cool shouted as the first Samurai jumped forward. Cool blocked his attack he had sent with the sword on his back as metal clashed with metal. Kicking the Samurai away another one jumped forward only for Cool to be struck back by it. Stabbing ahold of one of the others that he had been knocked back to he flung it over his head as it crashed into the other one knocking them out and sending them fading back into nothingness.

Cool knew this wasn't going to be as easy as the fight before so quick as the night he summoned his second keyblade, Silencer, into his hands and wielded it along with the first he had used, Fate's Soul. Cool began a combo of slashes shifting forward towards a nobody's sides left and right and striking it five times on each sides. The nobody knocked Cool back before jumping forward and sending a slash from it's sword as well as a kick towards Cool. The young explorer blocked each with his keyblades before kicking the nobody across the head with a kick of it's own forcing it to vanish. The nobodies began circling Cool again as two more appeared.

So quickly Cool motioned for Katsuri to start his attack while the nobodies were off guard. It wouldn't be long before another one would strike.

(Click Here For Battle Music Aganist Nobodies)

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
While the keyblader had been attracting the Samurais' attention, Kast had successfully sneaked behind them, more accurately, to their right side. When the teenager gave the signal, the mage ran up to the Nobodies, aligning the two in one line of sight, and in a few feet distance he launched his metal pipe with burning spearhead like a javelin.

The blue-flamed rod pierced through both Samurais, and they wobbled slowly as lost of energy, but not yet defeated.
"Tough critters." the man continued and gave the finishing blow, a left jab and a right hook on the first, and a flying kick to the second. Both samurais disappeared.

The mage picked up his weapon when another Samurai ambushed him from the front. Reflexively, Kast jumped back and readies his weapon at his side for a counter, but the Samurai wont move, and it too have its sword ready by the side. The man eyed the Samurai, and felt it was eyeing him back.

Kast could count his heartbeat, and just as the Samurai hand move a little backwards to start a slash, Kast burst forward and slashed at its right arm, fraction of second before the Samurai blade could hit him. The Samurai faltered backwards, his sword flung up into the air, Kast kicked its chest down onto the ground, jumped up to catch the samurai's blade, and land him with both his pipe and its own blade.

The samurai, faded, and so does the stolen blade.
"Did you see that thing? The black thing that went passed us and into that door?", the mage was sure it wasn't an illusion. And he heard the voice, clearly.

(Blaze Edge -10mp, total left: 20mp)
(i love fighting samurais, they're fun ^^)

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"I know it's odd. Whatever's in that chamber is of some importance to him, or we are... Whatever the case we should get there before he does." Cool said quickly and rushed off forward landing in another hallway. He motioned from across the hall for Katsuri to come forward.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
"Yes, we should make haste." the mage said after recollecting himself from the the attack. His adrenaline is still high from the standoff with the Samurai.

Kast followed the teenager into the next room, which wasn't really a room at all, but a large circular white platform in open air and surrounded by rising falls of water. The bright sky gave light to the ivory stone platform.
At the center there's a tall computer terminal with multiple screens, and multiple door-like things spaced around the edges of the platform. Each door have some distinct symbols.

At the furthest end of the platform was a black cloaked man, as he stood silently as though had been waiting for the two explorers.
"I'll leave the talking to you, that is, if he wants to talk. But the fellow doesn't seem too happy with us being here." the mage quipped to the keyblade master. Kast suspects there's something with that terminal.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool slowly walked towards the terminal carefully making sure there wasn't anything around it. Cool closed his eyes and pressed the button as several doors appeared. Each had great force, such great force it caused rocks to tumble to the ground blocking them. All expect for one... Cool quickly knew this was the one. Stabbing his first keyblade into the wall he quickly threw himself up before pulling it out of the wall. As he walked into the doorway with Kasturi rocks tumbled down blocking them from escaping.

The room began loading some kind of a background finally deciding on The Station of Rememberance, the way Cool first knew he had the keyblade. There white data formed making the shape of the man they had saw only for the white outline over him to disappear leaving him in a black coat standing with his back to the two. "So you've made it this far, you aren't ready to face me yet though..." the man stopped. "Cool, Kasturi." he finished. "How do you know my name?" Cool shouted. The man simply gave a nod before snapping his fingers as a Twilight Thorn appeared in front of them.

"Coward!" Cool barked in a furious tone as he dashed forward, his keyblades gliding across the glass floor of the platform. The strange nobody smiled, though the two couldn't see it under his hood. With another snap of his fingers a portal opened in front of Cool only for the nobody to fall back into it, before the portal disappeared. The Twilight Thorn still stood it's head down before it looked up, it's blue scarf blowing in the wind. With ease Cool knew what to do. Diving forward dodging a thorn blasted towards him Cool dodged each of the thorns coming up to the beast's head and stabbing it with his two keyblades before pulling it forward and kicking it across the symbol on it's forehead.

Finally to end Cool shot a Soul Ball from both of his keyblades stabbed in it's head as the Twilight Thorn was knocked back in pain. Angered the beast knocked Cool down to the ground as he slid across the glass upon hitting the floor landing next to Kasturi. Stabbing one of his keyblades into the ground he lifted himself up regaining his balance. Several Dusks appeared across the room running forward towards each. Stabbing one in the head Cool threw it knocking the other running towards him back. The last one running towards him was kicked across the face only to be slashed across it's chest before finally being stabbed just like the others. Another thorn shot towards the two. Once more Cool countered the attack by sending the nobody flying straight into the thorn as the two exploaded into nothingness upon impact, only to enrage the Twilight Thorn even more.

(-20 MP, 25 Remaining)

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
The events happened so very fast the mage could not help but move in first instinct. A second with the man in cloak seemed to flow like hours, but all hit full speed when he summoned a Twilight Thorn and make a run for it. A Twilight Thorn!

Strike from behind.

It was not the manliest thought he ever had, but he will do anything to survive. It was all that or...

Kill. Kill. Kill.

"They each deserve sympathy"

Kill.

Kast was behind the monstrous being now, flinging his right hand back, left foot forward, spear tip align to the eye, throw. The crude spear like weapon soared from his hands as he twist and threw with all he had. By sheer luck, the rod pierced the monsters head, despite his usual damnable accuracy.

The Twilight Thorn seemed to wriggle and tether in pain, but it might be of Cools attacks. The white giant suddenly moved in most fluid weird way, and knocked Cool away, which he fell near Kast. At same time, multiple lesser Nobodies appeared around them.

Cool recovered and started stabbing the Dusk. Kast had to fight barehanded, as he lost his weapon. Punching dusk was almost impossible, as the wriggle this way and that.
"Tch. Blaze Edge!" the angered magician summoned blue flames around his fist, and by luck got two Dusk in one piercing hit, as they happen to moved past each other.

The mage fall back towards the keyblader,
"Cool, I'm almost out of magic."

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"Cool, I'm almost out of magic!" the words Kasturi had said warned him that it was time. "Cover me, I'm going in!" Cool shouted to Kasturi. Quickly he ran forward as the world seemed to send him messages, all that he remembered from his past and the current adventure he was having.

"You are Colex..."

"What about the nobodies, do they deserve our sympathy to?"

"That kid ain't just a heartless magnet. Sometimes attracts nobodies."

"How could you say that? Because of what you said she can barely stand yet you call her own brother a monster!"

The words quickly faded from Cool's mind, he didn't know what to believe but right now it didn't seem to matter. He quickly jumped through the air as the nobody shot an orb of nothingness towards him. Cool released his keyblades from his hands, cutting a hole through the orb as he summoned them back into his hands while the orb fell towards Kasturi. Stabbing both of his keyblades into the nobodies head he was thrown up by the Twilight Thorn into the air only for it to be stabbed again with one and slashed across it's chest five times with the other. The Twilight Thorn was brought down to the ground as Cool fell off it, his keyblades falling to the ground to. The beast fell to the ground crashing into the remains of the orb in mid-air causing an explosion which devoured the nobody's body. Just as Cool finally fell to the ground he grabbed ahold of his keyblades and did a backflip off them landing safely on the ground. Just as he dismissed them the explosion faded from the air leaving the Twilight Thorn lying on the ground. "Hmph." Cool muttered to himself. At that time he realized none of those messages were true, and that his heart had changed making him understand what it means to be a true hero. However he wasn't ready to become a true hero yet. Just as he kept looking away the Twilight Thorn rose to the ground again. Cool turned around standing there in shock for a few seconds before he summoned his keyblades again and looked up towards the more furious then ever beast!

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me!" Cool shouted still not knowing how the nobody lived from all that.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
As Cool charged in towards the monster, Kast followed a little close behind to ward off the remaining Dusks attacking from behind. The magician wasn't built for hand-to-hand combat, nevertheless he stood his ground with his slow punches, keeping the nobodies at bay, as the hero keyblader advance forward and face the Twilight Thorn.

In his frenzy, Kast was mildly aware of the little violet and white rays from the incoming black orb of nothingness. The Dusks scattered away, and the man can only watch his impending doom, then which the Twilight Thorn crashed onto its own orb in explosion, and Kast was thrown away by the resulting windblast.

Kast skid across the floor until he slowly stopped. Miraculously, he managed to get up, with his shaking sore limbs. He felt wet blood, trickle down from a graze at his forehead. Felt it with his hands. Then he saw the Twilight Thorn, rising up unscathed from the carnage like the monster it is.

Kast spotted Cool nearby, his keyblades drawn.
"Cool.. Fight it... you can!... I... " *cough*
The mage couldn't muster anymore strength and slowly dropped to his knees. The fight had wore on too long. With his remaining mana, he cast his last spell towards Cool's left keyblade, which burst into blue flames, but felt cool to the user. The Twilight Thorn raised its spindle arms and summoned a circle of nothingness, as the remaining Dusks came to stand between Cool and the monster.

(20mp remain, 10 mp used in last post (blaze edge), 10mp used in this post (blaze edge also), total mp left = 0)

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool looked up to the monster and ran towards it as thorns shot towards him. Cool quickly avoided each one getting closer and closer to the head until finally he stabbed the non-flaming keyblade into the Twilight Thorn's head while he began to slice off parts of it's scarf with the flaming one before finally slashing it across the beast's neck five times with the flaming keyblade and then added in several kicks to it's chest. The last slash came from both keyblades to where the Twilight Thorn's heart would be and finally Cool stabbed it there, the Twilight Thorn knocking him back with a thorn.

The Twilight Thorn fell to the ground for good this time crushing all the remaining dusks. There the data disappeared and the Twilight Thorn faded away leaving the two to an empty black room. At last the man stepped out in his black cloak. "So you've made it this far. To bad it wasn't enough." the man finished and with a snap of his fingers the platform broke into pieces leaving Cool and Kastrui to fall into nothing but darkness. Then finally a white flash came and the two stood there outside of the exit from the cavern. Although the two didn't know, the new entrance had disapppeared from existance and the other entrances had been cleared of the rocks each going back inside to seal the entryways again until another strong adventurer came this time to challange them.

Cool looked down towards Kastrui. "Do you need a medic or someone? I could bring you to the nearest healer in Hollow Bastion if you need one." Cool asked. He wasn't going to leave the mage in his wounds possibly to die.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top