roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mystic
Mystic piloted the Gummi Ship towards the home town of Hollow Bastion. Mystic remembered alot about this place; the great markets, his cave over in the canyons, even the fact that Heartless still run about sometimes. Mystic smiled as the ship slowly landed. He turned to the other man, who still hadn't introduced himself. The thief then said, "Hollow Bastion, aisle of shoes, fancy silverware, and Gummi Ships, at this stop. Please ring the bell if this isn't your stop. Thank you for flying Air Mystic." The thirteen-year-old laughed at this and turned, hopped out of the ship, and landed on the stone ground safely. Mystic turned, stared up and waited. His head slightly turned at the though he saw a Solider, but it was gone when he looked, so he ignored it for that point in time.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Back to top Go down

MaxKodan
"One, two..." Brayden leaped uneasily from the ship. It wasn't a massively large drop, but still. He sucked up a breath and dropped, landing staggeringly and holding his breath for a while. He hadn't spoken the whole trip, however much he'd wanted to introduce himself. The whole time he was trying to fight back the urge to ruin the rather nice interior of the ship. Now, however, he felt as though he could breath. "S-sorry about that. I've been a bit airsick...I'm Brayden. Brayden Hughes. Originally from a world named Aerarea." Calling his homeland a 'world' felt a bit odd, but he supposed it was true. He rolled his shoulders and relaxed, now more or less back to normal since he hit dry ground.

He stood up again to his full height, breathing in deeply, and letting it out. The air here was different than it was in Traverse Town. There was something new in the air, something that reminded him of the heartless. But there was something else, too. Something similar to the magic he'd felt back in Aerarea, but...different. He felt that he still couldn't control it the way he could back home. Though that was probably for the best. He'd rather come to appreciate the magical air-abilities that he'd lost when his world was...swallowed. Working with this limitation made him feel rather stronger, in some way, and he was starting to relish it.

Theme Song

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic tapped his foot again, a common habit. "Well, you get used to the airsickness eventually. Just gotta let go and learn." Mystic twirled around and stopped when Brayden said where he was from. "Aerareaea? Never heard of that place," Mystic said, tapping his foot again. But soon Mystic's mind wandered from the topic, "Well, the Gummi Ship shop place is just a few blocks away and a couple of turns to do, let's do it!" Mystic skipped forward happily, but the boy stopped and waited, twirling around again to face Brayden.

Back to top Go down

MaxKodan
Well, this one was very...twirly. Brayden tilted his head and shrugged. He was entirely too busy taking in the world around him to let tiny personality quirks befuddle him. He smiled a bit, actually. This kid was making things rather easy and cheerful. He stepped off and followed, turning the corner and putting the nightmarish flying contraption out of his mind for now, just going with things and worrying about what he was going to do when he got where he was going. For now, he was exploring. He was on a track, sure, and he had little control over where he was going, but he was exploring nonetheless. "Hey," he piped up as he rounded the first corner. "Those heartless thingies, are they here too?" He didn't seem all that concerned, as his eyes were trained merrily on the sky, the first blue sky he'd seen since he landed in Traverse Town. Absolutely beautiful.

Theme Song

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic enjoyed being back in his home. He waved to some of the civilians and it took him awhile before his ears knocked on the door to his brain. "Huh?" Mystic simply started, then heard. "Oh, yeah, Heartless. More common here then in Traverse Town," Mystic tapped his foot, adding, "And a small bit more deadly." Mystic sighed, almost down in the dumps for a second. Mystic then piped up, saying, "But no worries, someone's usually there when some bad situation happens. No worries!" Mystic laughed, relaxing his arms behind his head, then continuing, "Any other Q&A ya need?"

Back to top Go down

MaxKodan
[color=cyan]"Stronger?"[/cyan] Well, that settled something for him. "If there's stronger heartless here, then that means that there are much stronger elsewhere, right?" He kind of figured he already knew the answer, so he kept going. "So if there's hugely strong heartless out there, I'm probably safe to assume that there's some kind of organized...something going on. Because there are a lot of worlds that are being taken, right? So people want those worlds back." He crossed his arms as he walked. He was back in the mentality of getting stuff done. He was just going to come out with it... [color=cyan]"So...what can I do to help?"[/cyan] Straight and to the point. He was back to normal.

Theme Song

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic's head was tilted as he listened. "Well, yeah, there are strong Heartless in other worlds, but-" He stopped as Brayden continued. Mystic then responded, "Well, all the worlds that still live are in these starry skies we call space. And Heartless aren't organized. They appear wherever hearts are and just feed themselves. Same with the Nobodies, but still, anyone who lost their world usually ends up in Traverse Town, like you did. with your Aroara." Brayden volunteered his mouth, and a grin appeared on Mystic's face. Mystic laugehd and said, "Best way you can help is to stop Heartless when you see them. That's all you can do, honestly." Mystic sighed and tapped his foot, "Even when you do do that, it's no easy task, especially if they get you by yourself in a tough situation. Just stay on guard and kick some Heartless ass!" Mystic's pace started up again as he continued walking again.

Back to top Go down

MaxKodan
"Mindless repetitive violence? I think I can understand that much." Brayden smiled a little bit, cracking his knuckles as he followed his short chaperon. "Careful is my middle name. I won't be caught unawares by the likes of those things." With that, he glanced around quickly, making sure there wasn't anything on his sides. "So is there anyone else I should meet? Names to know?" He almost asked what a Nobody was, but he knew just enough about them to get by, and he also knew that a lecture wouldn't be fun for either of them. Instead, he figured he'd learn as he went.

Theme Song

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic giggled softly at the boy's childish behavior, a behavior much like Mystic's. Mystic liked Braydon, so he gave him a small hint of advice, "Well, no one nescesary, but if you need to go to someone, you shouild find out about the world leaders. The Leaders aren't in every world though. And you'e already met a World Leader, haha!" Mystic's graceful steps came to a stop as Mystic said, "Wait, we're here." Mystic pointed at the Gummi Garage, a place where he got his ship. "They give out Highwind models for a super low price," Mystic explained and tossed him a small sack of munny, "Just go in and ask for a Highwind model. The shopkeep would be happy to give you one."

Back to top Go down

MaxKodan
(OOC: Sorry, I lost my internet connection. Leeching someone else's right now)

Brayden tilted his head, crossing his arms and looking at the munny he'd been handed. Wracking his brain a little, he remembered the currency as what it was: As simple as it got. 1 to 1, as it were. Simple as could be. He nodded, then remembered his manners. "Oh! Thank you! Yeah, sure...I'll...go...get a ship now. A flying ship. One that...flies." He slipped off into the store and returned a few moments later. "Just need a second to...ok, going now." Back in he went. About 10 minutes later, he walked out and closed the door behind him, holding a key in his hand. "Right then! I have a ship! So...now...what?" He gulped, his fears rearing their heads again. But he battled them down for now, putting flying the thing out of his mind for now.

Theme Song

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic watched the man studder as he walked into the shop. Mystic polished hsi staff, a common habit when he's waiting. When Brayden came out, the thief said, "Got your ship? Good. Now you can travel anywhere whenever you want." Mystic stopped speaking at that point as he noticed something down the alley. It was a heartless after all! Mystic just walked past Brayden, saying, "There's a problem I gotta handle now." Mystic eyeballed the Shadow that was down the alley, aimed his staff, and fired a Chaos Pulse (60MP-5MP=55 MP Remaining) to alert it. The Shadow was hit and scrambled immediately down the hall. Mystic rushed down the alley after it.

When Mystic reached the end of the alley, a big, open plaza of people were screaming and running away. As suspected, Heartless were everywhere on the plaza. He noticed they already took the lives of a couple people. Mystic growled at this. Shadows, Soliders, Large Bodies, Red Nocturnes, Aeroplanes, Surveilance Robots, and Silver Knights attacked the people. Mystic knocked back the Silver Knight attack a woman. Mystic managed to lead everyone out of the plaza and noticed the Heartless found him as a target. "Wonderful," Mystic growled, entering a defensive position, knocking back a couple of Red nocturnes that neared him.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top