Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rieku1127
The evening sun was setting on hollow bastion, Kurai was closing down his weapon shop.A large nobody showed up, and started running into town."What the heck is that!? Well if it harms anyone, its my job to destroy it." Said Kurai. He ran after it through town, untill it turned around and noticed Kurai. " Who, or what are you?" Asked Kurai." RDAER" Screamed the nobody at Kurai. The nobody ran to attack Kurai, But kurai was to fast and dodged it." What, well if its a threat its dead!" Said kurai. Kurai summoned his keyblade and attacked. He missed and attacked again, it hit the nobody but only angered it. More nobodies appeared and attacked. " what the heck are these things. They are stronger than heartless, but not human." Said Kurai. Kurai could barely hit them. " thats it, fire!" Kurai used fire and destroyed a nobody. "well thats one down, and more to go." Kurai attacked the nobody, but it dodged and countered." ach! That hurt. I Dont know if i can continue." A blast came out of nowhere, and destroyed the nobodies." what, oh Leon!" Said kurai.
" You should me careful, Kurai. One more second and you would've been dead." Said leon.
"Yeah sorry. What are those things?" Asked Kurai
" They are nobodies, the are stronger than heartless."
" Ok, well i guess i should use my spare time to train."
" Good."
" See ya."
Leon walked away." Well i better go train." thought Kurai. Then he headed toward ansems study.

Back to top Go down

Rieku1127
Kurai entered the secret room of ansems study.
"Ahh, for the first time in a long time i'm going back to the grid. Let’s see, first I press this, then this, and lastly this."
Kurai was sent to the grid.
"Ahh, it’s good to be back."
A group of heartless ran by, but didn't notice Kurai.
"Heartless?!? Didn't expect to see those here. Well I better go kill them.”
Kurai chased the heartless until He reached a dead end.
“Let’s end this quickly!”
Kurai summoned his keyblade and attacked. He hit the Heartless and destroyed it.
“Take that!”
Kurai attacked again, and hit another heartless. Kurai started attacking wildly and destroying all of the heartless.
“Hmph! That was easy.”
At that second a giant heartless appeared in front of kurai.
“Well I guess I spoke to soon.”
Kurai attacked the heartless and did little damage.
“Well, that wasn’t as affective as I thought it would be.”
The heartless attacked back knocking Kurai back.
“AACK! That really hurt. Well, TAKE THIS!”
Kurai attacked with a barrage of strikes.
“HAAA, TAKE THIS!!”
The heartless was knocked back and screamed. It countered at Kurai sending him flying.
“AAAACCK! AAAH! That really hurt. I can’t fight any m-“
Kurai fainted, leaving the heartless open to attack.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
A spear ran through the heartless chest before he could make another move.
A cloaked man suddenly jumped down next to Kurai.
He was covered head to foot by black cloak with strange symbols drawings that glows neon blue.

The man picked up his golden spear and pointed to the Heartless.
"Come and get some!"
A few heartless charged forward. The cloaked man slashed them multiple times. One heartless managed to hit him from behind, but he withstand it and quickly countered with backward slash.

The few Heartless were destroyed but more are appearing.
The cloaked man moved to Kurai and shook him,
"Hey, boy, wake up, you're in deep trouble!"

Back to top Go down

Rieku1127
Kurai started to wake up.
“What? Oh right I gotta fight.” Said Kurai getting up.
Kurai and the cloaked man attacked the heartless until they started to disappear.
“All right! We almost got them!” said Kurai
Kurai attacked wildly at a group of heartless destroying them.
“That’s all of them. Oh yeah, i'm Kurai and you are?

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
The cloaked man looked at Kurai. He seems trustworthy by the look of his eyes.

"Kast. My name is Kast." The cloaked man said as he slide down his hood so his face can be seen. He had dark brown hair and eyes, and brown skin. On his right cheek was a painted triangle symbol that glows blue.

"Nice to meet you Kurai. I saw you were down a while and came to give you a hand. What brings you here into the grid?" The man asked nicely,

Back to top Go down

Rieku1127
"Well it's kind of a long story. To make it short I discovered the grid a long time ago and started to live here. Then I went back to live in hollow bastion again. After the nobodies started showing up I came back here to train because they were to strong for me to handle. Then I found heartless in here which were stronger than usual, so I tried to fight them and lost. Then you came in, and you Know what happened from there." Answered Kurai.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
"I see..." Kast took in Kurai's story and wondered for a moment.
"Since you lived here before, could you please tell me where I can find the strongest Heartless in the grid?"

"You see, I collect and study the rare gems that the Heartless drops when they are defeated and disappeared." Kast showed Kurai a few small bright yellow crystals that he had picked up earlier.

"This is a lightning stone. I'm searching for lightning gem, which more rare, but might be found here." Kast explained, "Would you know where I can find the strongest Heartless here?"

Back to top Go down

Rieku1127
Kurai thought for a moment then answered.
"Well, if you are looking for strong heartless I would start with the game grid arena, also the large room in the I/O tower has a large heartless apear sometimes. Thats all I could tell you, but I havnn't been here in a long time so I wouldn't know for sure. Oh yeah, I also remember the solar sailor attracting heartless when it is active."

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
"The I/O tower huh? Sounds interesting..."
Kast smiled as he looks back at Kurai,
"Thanks Kurai. I might have to explore the whole grid to find that Heartless, but now that you've given me a lead, that saves hell lot of time."
Kast started walking to his guessed direction to the I/O tower, but then turned back facing Kurai and said with a laugh,
"Hey, wanna join me on this little hunt? It's a big fish."

Back to top Go down

Rieku1127
"Sure, 'cause it looks like you need some help with directions."
Said Kurai. He pointed to a large tower in the distance.
" Thats the I/O tower, a solar sailor dock is also in the I/O tower. Also we can take the solar sailor to the arena. Lucky for us we dont have to go searching all around the grid, unless we dont have any luck in those places. There is a terminal in the I/O tower, so we can use a terminal to take us there without having to walk all the way. There is a terminal at a placenot far from here, we can use that to get to the tower."
Kurai pointed to a small building over to his right.
"Thats the place, c'mon"

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Kast laughed a nervous laugh when Kurai mentioned he needed help with directions. Anyway, it's true.
"The terminal... so that's what its for. Always wondered about that." Kast said after Kurai explained about the terminal. As a first timer in the grid, Kast barely knows a thing about the place, other than the Heartless that infested it.
"Allright, let's go." Kast grinned as he followed Kurai to the terminal.

In no time they reached the terminal. Kast turned to Kurai,
"Hm, how do you use this thing?"

Back to top Go down

Rieku1127
"Well, first you cut it on, then you select transport, then I/O tower, and then..."
Kurai and Kast were instantly teleported to the I/O tower.

Back to top Go down

Rieku1127
Rieku looked around for any heartless.
"No sign of any heartless in this room, well the one where that large heartless shows up in is through that door."
Kurai pointed to a door next to the terminal.
"C'mon."

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
(OOC: Really sorry, got quite busy at the end of year =.='')

Kast was amazed when him and Kurai were teleported in a flash of electric light. He felt a little dizzy, disoriented by the sudden change of space and atmosphere.
Nevertheless, there they were, at the I/O tower, but there were no Heartless, as Kurai pointed out. Kurai then pointed to the next terminal.
"Very well, lead the way!"
Kast followed Kurai's path. He felt at ease knowing Kurai helping him not to get lost in a foreign place, which is like an accidental habit for him.

Back to top Go down

Rieku1127
Kurai led kast to a large room.
"Hmm, this is where it usually appears." Said Kurai.
He looked around.
"I dont see it."
He thought for a second.
"Hmm, oh. If heartless are attracted to the keyblade..."
Kurai summoned his keyblade and struck it in the ground.
" Maybe it'll come to this." Said Kurai grinning.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Kast looked on as Kurai's Keyblade were summoned. Smart move, he thought. Heartless are bound to get attracted to it like flies to a delicious meat.
Sure enough, a few of the crawling critters appeared on the floors and walls of the room. Several other dark portals opened, materializing a variety of Heartless.

"Looks like they took the bait real quick, but they're all just small fries..." Kast scanned the Heartless group, most aren't very worthy opponents. Though they've already gone this far, might as well go through it to the end.
"Maybe if we can outlast them, the bigger ones will show up. What d'ya think? Feeling up to it?" Kast smiled as he brandished his silver spear, ready to attack.

Back to top Go down

Rieku1127
Kurai grinned and yanked his keyblade out of the ground.
"All right!" Said kurai smashing a shadow.
He smashed some more heartless seeing larger ones appear.
"Hmm, it might take awhile, but larger heartless will apear soon enough." Said Kurai blasting fire from his keyblade.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Kast smiled as he slashed Heartless by Heartless in a game of endurance. How long will he and Kurai able to stand. Dozens of Heartless has been slain but more are pouring out from dark portals, each bigger and better than the previous. The non-stop battle is getting exhausting.
Kast continued to charge at the hordes of enemies.

Just then a loud bright thunder hits the center of the room, and a huge black portal appeared on the floor, growing bigger. Darkness fumes gush out from the portal and soon covers the whole floor.
A loud wailing sound followed by a huge dark cloud emerge from the portal.
The cloud of darkness refine into a large long shape of a black whale, with large wings-like fins. It has eyes bright yellow like the Heartless, and its skin is marked all over by Heartless symbols and scar patterns. Finally on its forefront is yellow thunder-like horn that cackles with lightning.
Kast grinned at the sight of the flying monster that's two storey high and as long as a trailer truck.

"Kurai!! Big fish!! Here it comes!"
A thunder strikes off from the monster's horn and hits Kast dead on. Kast shouted in pain as he slumped down to his knees.

Back to top Go down

Rieku1127

Kurai smashed the last heartless before the big fish appeared. He saw it strike Kast to his knees knowing hat beating it wasn't goin to be easy.
"dang" he said, "that is a big fish."
Kurai saw the heartless stare at his keyblade knowing it was ready to attack. Just before the beasts lightning struck, kurai dashed out of the way blas in a ball of fire from his blade. The fire hit he heartless, angering it to where it swung it tail at kurai. Kurai put his blade out to block the strike piercing the flesh of the enemy. Kurai grinned at the roar of pain the heartles angrily yelped. Kurai didn't see the smaller heartless crawling behind him until it struck him in his back.
"AACCK!" Kurai screamed in pain.
He started to fall but he caught himself before he hit the ground.
" I'm not dead yet!" kurai yelled in confidence.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Kast saw Kurai fighting against the monster of a whale.
He forced himself to his feet, his hands still jolting a little from lightning attack.
Kast ran to Kurai's side, slashing a Stealth Soldier to oblivion on the way.
He reached beside him, and gripped hard on Kurai's shoulder.
"Kurai, it seems the best way to damage it is to hit by melee. So I'm going to blast us up onto that thing when it comes! Hold tight, and get ready!"

The behemoth spread its wing-like fins as it turns and flew towards Kast and Kurai. Its horn starting to charge with electricity, ready for attack. On its topside were a number of Shadows riding on it.

As the big fish came close at high speed, Kast flow out his magic control of Wind element, creating a strong pressurized vortex of air that blast Kast and Kurai up 10 or more feet into the air (Aero Slide). The Heartless fired multiple lighting attacks, some hit where Kurai and Kast was standing moments ago, while some flew past and almost hit Kurai and Kast in mid-air.
They both landed safely on the flying fish.
"Now its payback!" Kast shouted as he swings his spear to the Shadows on the Heartless whale. Then he strikes down onto the large whale, as it roared back.

(Aero Slide cost 20mp, total mp = 30 - 20 = 10 mp left )

Last edited by Kasturi on January 28th 2012, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Rieku1127
Kurai was amazed at the idea. He never would of realized that when his blade struck the beast it did more damage than the blast of fire he gave earlier. Kurai thought for a second then had an idea.
" well if hes weak to melee, then this oughta hurt!"
Kurai jammed his keyblade into the back of the behemoth.
"FIRE!"
Kurai yelled as he made the beasts skin enfalde. the burning flesh of the beast killed the shadows on its, also dealing damage to kurai and kast.
" Heh, sorry. Wasnt that well thought out."
The giant heartless screamedin pain of the blaw and began to fly around the room like crazy, smashing its back on the walls.
" Hold on!"

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Kast had just landed another couple of hits when the monster hit itself on the wall, a clear attempt to throw away the two fleas hitchhiking on its back. The monster succeeded, as the young mage was thrown off balance by the sudden impact. Kast's feet buckled and tripped, and the sting from Kurai's flame attack didn't help it either.

Kast fell off towards the side of the giant, his arms flailing. His body rolled a skid of the edge but luckily he instinctively grabbed the side of the beast's wing. Looking down, he could see his spear dropping 20 to 30 feet to the floor, while he could only hold on strongly onto the rampaging dying monster.

"Kurai!! Big fish looks like he's getting weaker! Finish him off!"
Kast used one hand and pointed his palm towards Kurai, "Flame, cover thee upon my weapon, blaze edge!" Kurai's keyblade suddenly covered by blue flames, giving it increased fire damage for one hit. The fire was cool to the weapon and the user. Giving blaze edge to Kurai used all of Kast mana, but its the only help he could give.

(Blaze edge : increase weapon damage for one hit only. 10mp. )
( Blaze edge cost 10mp, total mp = 10 -10 = 0mp left )

Back to top Go down

Rieku1127
Kurai was barely able to keep his grip on his keyblade when the monster tried to through hi off. When kurai saw Kast fall, he pierced his blade deeper in the skin of the beast.
" hold on!" kurai yelled when Kast grabbed the wing of the beast.
When Kast inflamed kurais blade with a blue fire, he was amazed at the coolness of the flame.
"thanks!" said kurai.
" now beast, meat your death!"
Kurai lifted his blade for the skin of the beast, then swung the blade through the side of the beasts neck. It almost yelled in pain, but disappeared before it could. It was over the beast was gone. But kurai then realized that they where falling.
"Ah shoot."

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Kurai's critical attack to the neck of the beast certainly did it. A sudden bright flash of blinding light, and the black whale form unravels, turning back into dissipating cloud of darkness.

Kast lost his grip as the wings disappears. Falling down slowly, he could see a shining pink heart rising up from the disappearing Heartless. He couldn't see more than that, as his vision blurs and he begins to faint. The sharp hit on the ground woke him back up. Weirdly, it didn't hurt as much as Kast expected.

The mage slowly got back to his feet. The darkness fumes covering the floor was gone. Not far away he could see several yellow stones glinting brightly. He soon picked it up, but just then he remembered about Kurai.
"Hey, Kurai! You're okay?" said the mage while turning in search of his young friend.

Back to top Go down

Rieku1127
Kurai woke up at the sound of Kast calling him. His head throbbing. he remembered destroying the heartless with the blow of the keyblade and then.... it was blank.
"Hey Kast, i'm ok. I think I hit my head.when i fell."
Kurai got up while rubbing the back of his head.
"well, it looks like you got your crystals."
Kurai said seeing them in Kasts hand. He looked around for any signs of heartless.Not seeing any he looked back at Kast.
"So now what?"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top