roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hikari
(Pika you're not allowed to join this topic. This is an enclosed mission and I've checked it on the missions part of the forum. You never requested to join this mission so sadly Pika you can't just join it out of oblivion. It'd be the exact same thing as if I jumped in to someone's private topic that I wasn't invited to, you can't do that. Pika since you can't delete your post now I suggest the next post you do involves around your exit from the topic. I'm no mod or admin so I can't force you to do it but it's a suggestion, as the topic could sooner or later get out of control quickly. Thank you and bye.)

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Rex
(OOC:The people directly involved don`t seem to mind and two other people just jumped in. Also since when was it private? It says in the title OPEN)

Rex`s theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ZJEMvAvsA

Ix post count= Main post count - 150

Back to top Go down

Hikari
(OOC: They said that they had to be approved in the mission topic where the mission was assigned. You currently have to be approved in the mission topic so if you are planning on joining I believe you haven't to request it here first.

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t4937-radient-garden-recon

And it shouldn't say open nor private. This is a mission not a regular topic. Sorry if I'm being harsh but you can't just burst through the wall like the Kool-Aid Guy on Family Guy. If it really is open it's suggested you ask for approval there as the fact there is a reward in the mission. If we had sixty seven people join a mission out of nowhere with out being approved now how the crap would we know who to give the reward to. And even if the reward's just something for plot purpose you can't join the topic out of nowhere. Wouldn't it be annoying to you if you were in a deep cave on a mission to find some special item and when you finally got to it he threw a weapon at the middle of your skull or he just jumped over there and grabbed the item without being assigned the mission and had the mission completed even when all he did was touch the item once while you fought there thousands of nobodies and heartless alike?

Would that be fine to you Pika? I understand they are fine with people joining the mission without being apart of it however I don't know if the mission creator will really think you desvere to have the mission completed on your profile or get the whole reward just for jumping in and doing the final goal in the mission to complete it that everybody else could do? If you really insist on this I can't stop you but keep this in mind... Would you be fine with someone randomly joining you in a mission that was really important to you?)

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Zihark
Cool, the mission is open, he can not get credit, but he can help get things going. It's perfectly fine.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Rex
(OOC: Exactly, what he said, not trying to be a jerk or anything but it`s true also Kenos has noticed and welcomed me so I can tell he doesn`t mind)

Back to top Go down

Hikari
(In that case I'm sorry, carry on with zeh mission.)

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Rex
(It`s okay. Also hurray for useless OOC conversations that waste space and add to your post count)

Back to top Go down

Kenos
[OOC: Sorry, Kast; didnt realize you posted]

Kenos jumped, startled, as all the contents of the room flew up in the air. Kast apologized, and The younger boy simply nodded, acting as if it hadn't bothered him. "No problem...

His partner then continued speaking, saying how while it would be good to go to this Festival, he wouldn't go himself. Kenos nodded again, this time in agreement. "Yeah, we should go back to Zihark. If he wants to take care of this, he's free to do so. I prefer to stay out of trouble. The only way you'll find me there if you somehow erase my memory of all this." He walked out of the room to find the flames catching up to them. "We better get going if we don't want to become barbecue."

Then, without waiting for his partner, the teen ran through the castle and out the nearest exit he could find: a window. He swiftly broke the glass with his staff and, pulling himself up and out, half ran and half slid down the roofs of the building,. At the edge of the lowest level Kenos leaped off onto a nearby tree and climbed down into the courtyard. Only after passing the final gate did he stop to look back and wonder if Kast and Leo were alright. This is going to be some Mission Report.

Back to top Go down

Rex
(OOC: Should I wait for Leo or not?)

Back to top Go down

Kenos
[OOC: I don't thinks so. Actually, I'm just finishing up the topic right now; just waiting to see if Kast will post.]

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
"Yeah, we should go back to Zihark. If he wants to take care of this, he's free to do so. I prefer to stay out of trouble. The only way you'll find me there if you somehow erase my memory of all this."
"Yeah... like that's ever gonna happen."
"We better get going if we don't want to become barbecue."
Kenos left the room swiftly. Kast felt the teen might have a little dislike for fire. The mage accord this feeling, as he too disliked fire, particularly the foul smell of soot and smoke. He preferred cleaner air.

Kast took one final sweep of a glance in the room, then left the door. The hallway was already getting very hot. The mage traversed further, away from the source of heat, and conveniently found a broken window, which he leap out from into the air. With Aero Glide, he landed upon a rooftop of a house, quite a distance away, while looking at the spectacle of castle aflame, smoke, and panicked townsfolk helplessly trying to put out the fire.

"What am I going to say to Zihark?" he half-spoke, half-thought silently with slight sadness, turning his back leaving the town of violet sky.

(hooray! mission finish after almost 6 months =.='' ..sorry pika, Leo seems very busy n rarely on9 nowadays.)

Back to top Go down

Rex
Rex turned around Shit this place is burning He ran out of the castle and accidently attracted the attention of the guards. Well damn He ran away from the guards, found a gummi-ship and hopped in. He looks down on Hollow bastion one last time and drove away. (Topic left)

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top