Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Azeroththegreat

A young boy about 15 with bleach white hair woke up in a computer room that looked very high-tech. He stood up and looked around "Wow where am I" he said pecariously. "Ugh, my head all I can remember is these shadowy things attacking my home." the boy winced in pain "DARN IT !" he yelled at the top of his lungs. As soon as he finished yelling he clenched his fist and a keyblade appeared. He glared at the weapon intensly and slumped on the ground hoping someone will find him.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
From the doorway, a black hooded figure enters. The figure was tall and thin, drapped in flowing dark old cloth with tears and fringes. With ghostly steps, the spectre moves towards the centre of the room, its head turning from side to side, as though frantically searching something within the room. Its hollow gaze fell upon the boy slumped on the floor, and the figure stops dead in its tracks, staring.

Just as suddenly it stopped, the figure moves towards the boy with quick footseps echoing by the wall. The figure quickly crouched down, and a hand, a human hand, appears under the covers, seemingly grasping the boy swiftly by the neck...

' he's still alive! '

The hands of the figure grasp the boy's shoulder and shook him, a male voice came from under the hood,

"Hey, boy! Wake up!"

The figure then pulls back the left of his cloak, revealing a satchel bag, next to his crouched legs. His hands rummaged its contents before shortly pulling out a lime green vial. Just then he saw the strange weapon in the boy's hand. He paused, and looks back at the boy.

Back to top Go down

Azeroththegreat
Azeroth wakes up to see a man in a black hood staring at his weapon
he quickly points it at the mans face and demands

"Who are you tell our I'll use this"

He sees the man back up with the green vial in his hand (He was trying to help me)He lowers the keyblade and tries to laugh it off.

"Sorry my name is Azeroth what is yours."

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
There was surprise written all over the cloaked man's movements when he backed away from the weapon, but now his posture relaxed when Azeroth lowered his weapon.

The cloaked man put a hand on his hood, paused as though hesitating, but then pulled down his hood. The face revealed was that of a male in his early 20's or late teens, with dark brown skin and hair, and wearing a thin spectacle. The man smiled a little,

"My name is Kasturi, or you can call me Kast. Here, take this potion, it might help, "

The man called Kasturi handed the lime green crystal vial to Azeroth, and with that glanced at the weapon. He thought he'd seen it somewhere, but he shrugged it off.

"What were you doing here? This should be a restricted area to normal people. Be careful, if the guards had found you, they wont let you of easy, mind you," Kasturi said with a dry laugh, he then realized Azeroth didn't looked like he's from the locals,

Back to top Go down

Azeroththegreat
"I was attacked by these shadowy things that ate hearts there was a bright and I am here" Azeroth explained "What were those things oh and they seemed to be afraid of the blade I have"

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Kasturi's face saddened a little when hearing the boy's account, but with calm voice he spoke,
"Those beings were the Heartless, creatures born of the darkness and hunts for peoples' heart." Kasturi remembered how it was his first time hearing his world being destroyed by the Heartless, how confused he was that rage and regret almost took reign...

"Azeroth, it sounds a little confusing, but were both the same, our homes have been attacked by the Heartless, and you were transported here when your world fell..."

"The item in your hand," Kasturi remembered " its the Keyblade,"
Kasturi brought the Keyblade Azeroth still holding so it lies infront of them,
"they say it only chose those purest of hearts to be its wielder, to be the knight against the Heartless, protector of the worlds..."
Kasturi took the keyblade into his hand and swung it, but it disappeared and warped back into Azeroth's hand,
"and it chose you.... Keyblade Wielder."

Kasturi never thought he'd encountered a Keyblader. What odds.
Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, Kasturi thought he saw a moving shadow from the doorway,

"We can talk later, its not safe here... let's get out quickly, can you run?"

Back to top Go down

Azeroththegreat
"Of course." Azeroth grinned "How do you think I survived?"
He got up from the ground and whizzed past Katsuri striking the shadow behind him "I need some practice anyway."

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
"Woah!" Kast didn't see that coming, plus the boy,
'those moves... he's no amateur... wait,'
Kasturi then remembered why he was there in first place. He went quickly to the computer panel and typed in swiftly. Random data flashed across the screen before stopping at diagram labelled Cavern of Remembrance.
'Got it!', Kast switched off the screen

"Alright then," Kast swing out a silver spear from under his cloak, "lead the way..."

(OOC: what now? battle a heartless boss outside the lab?)

Back to top Go down

Azeroththegreat
Sure why not

Wat should it be

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
(I'll play the boss then, : D)

Kasturi went outside the lab into the shady hallway of the castle. Slithering shadows of the wall and floor slowly took shape of Shadows and NeoShadows Heartless. Eight appeared, encircling the doorway from which Kasturi stands,

"They must be after Azeroth's keyblad - Ugh!!"
One of the shadows hit from behind, another jumping towards Kast. Kast evaded it, countering with an upward slash, then bringing the spear back down hard on the heartless, disintegrating it in a cloud of darkness
"One down, seven more!"

Last edited by Kasturi on October 3rd 2011, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Azeroththegreat
"Kast are you okay?" Azeroth asked while helping him up "Alright I got the next one." Azero(nickname) charged at one of the neo shadows swing his key blade at it. The beast easily dodge and clawed at his face but Azero parried the attack. Azero and the Neo shadow reapetedly attacked, dodged, parried until Azero ran up the wall the shadow still chasing him
"This is the end for you!" He screamed while he jumped off the wall falling facing the shadow which stopped in dismay not knowing that Azero was
using an overhead slash on top of it's head. When the keyblade connected with the Neo shadow's head a white spark exploded destroying the shadow while falling on his face.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Kast didn't waste time in waiting. He went full charge to a group of Heartless on the opposite side of Azeroth. 2 shadows and a Neo shadow jumped head on towards Kast. Kasturi held back his spear so just as the Heartless came in close proximity, he released a magical vortex of wind surrounding him,
"Aero!"
the tearing force of the air currents hits the Heartless and bounce them back - just then Kasturi swing a wide curve of his spear, slashing all 3 Heartless. The 2 shadows disintegrate while the Neo shadow still survived, but disappeared soon after with another spear hit.
Kast stopped, catching his breath. Now only left 3 more. Kasturi wondered how Azero is holding up at his end.

(Aero -10mp, now 20 mp left)

(OOC: its been almost 3 weeks since you last posted, so I chose just to do the closing)

It seems his worry was misplaced, as Azeroth was already done with the Heartless. Kast looked on from behind, as Azero stood silently amid clouds of dissipating darkness from vanquished Heartless, his outstretched Keyblade glistening in the dark. Kast looked back at his pitiful state, panting and holding his spear for support, then hastily pulled himself back on firm standing.

The Keyblade, such a strong weapon.
But is it the Keyblade or the heart that makes the strong Keyblader?

"Azero- " he was just about to ask if he was alright, but realized he might be underestimating him. He should do well by himself, he was chosen anyway, and Kast had other matters to see to.
"Looks like you already got the hang of things, " Kast tried a polite smile " the town is just outside this facility, there's no Heartless there. If you don't mind, I'll see you later. Goodluck."

Kast paused awhile before walking away. He looked back to Azero, who was still standing there, then continued and left the castle. That was the last time he saw Azeroth, the first Keyblader he met. Maybe, hopefully, our paths will cross again.

Back to top Go down

Azeroththegreat
Sorry school and all I apologize don't leave i've been doing some plot

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top