Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zihark
Your 5 pound Moogle kicked off a 200lb man? I'll drop it this time, but next time, that won't fly. And just in case you forgot, your bleeding profusely from your shoulders, and the wound would make it painful to move.

It was easy for Zihark to dodge Cool's enraged attacks. First, Zihark perried the slash with his own blade. Each smash was evaded by simply sidestepping. Next, Cool slashed at Zihark. Zihark let the second one land. Next, he grabbed Cool's hand, and twisted it sideways. A helmet made of ice formed on Zihark's head. Zihark pulled Cool's arm in for a headbutt. If nothing could be done, Cool would most likely shatter his skull or gain a concussion. Knight crossed both Claws in anX fashion and blocked the downward smash. He pushed up to force the Moogle back some. He hopped out of striking range.

95MP left.

Last edited by Zihark on July 7th 2011, 11:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Hikari

IC: As soon as Zihark sent a headbutt at him the young boy jumped forward. His keyblade warped to his other hand and he knocked the nobody in the head with his own keyblade to counter it. Cool sent two more kicks at Zihark. His eyes turned white out of nowhere. "You're good but I'm better." he said. A flash of light went across the world. As soon as it went away Cool stood there. His hair was white and his clothes were the same. He had a blue crown shaped mark above his head. He looked towards Zihark with a calm look. He dashed towards Zihark. He was 40% faster then normal. Cool sent eight slashes at Zihark. He followed it up by three kicks and a smash from his keyblade. Then Cool flipped behind Zihark and sent another kick at him. He began sending slashes at his head before flipping back on the ground and looking the nobody in the eye. There was no way a human or a nobody could not even have one little cut from that or atleast a small pain in his arm.

Tornado looked towards Knight after being pushed back. "That's the best you have?" Tornado asked. The moogle wasn't here to be cute or sell some crap. He was here to have some fun. Tornado flew around Knight in circles like a shark. He got closer and closer before he flew into the air. Tornado flew down at the nobody and sent a slash at his arm. He flew around Knight again before sending a strike at his head. He flew back and looked towards Knight. The moogle was just getting started. And so was Cool.....

OOC: And yes I know. But Tornado used his healing spell which can heal bruises and some minor cuts. All that's left is the bleeding unless you go for breaking another bone.

Back to top Go down

Zihark
When Cool jumped forward Zihark's head smashed against his own. A very stupid mistake. He'd be lucky if his skull didn't fracture upon impact. The helmet cracked straight down the middle, splitting, and falling to the ground, shattered. This would disable any attempts at another attack for a while. Cool spouted off some nonsense about being better. Zihark chuckled. This guy was a complete moron. He hadn't landed a legitimate hit during the whole fight, and he claims to be better. Zihark's chuckle grew into a full-fledged laughter. Cool went into a transformation. He started attacking Zihark multiple times. With both keyblades in hand, Zihark easily perried every attack. He was pushed back slightly, but this was a minor set back, only delaying the eneviable end to this fight. Zihark let the first kick land with a thud on his chest. He gritted his teeth and grabbed onto Cool's leg and smirked. He spun around a full 360 degrees, leaving Cool in the air. He then jumped and prepared to smash Cool into the concrete. After this he backed away. A statifying grin on his face.

Knight watched as the nonthreatening puff ball made comments almost as groundless as his partners. He began circling Knight like a school yard bully. Oh the horror He easily blocked the slash and aimed a jab at Tornado. He then flew into the air and back down, only to miss another slash.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Turiel
Closing his eyes, Turiel felt Light's power flowing through his limbs. It wasn't magic, but more something Holy. Turiel wasn't sure what was flooding through him, simply that it told him he was wrong. Wrong about Cool, wrong about standing on the side lines, wrong about so much. Light was glorious, empowering, forgiving and flooding. Now it flooded through him. Snapping his eyes open, Turiel called upon his keyblade. It was not the kingdom key that appeared however, but another. Redemption, he whispered, Let's end stop this. Pushing himself forward, Turiel flared his wings out and flaped hard. So much distance to cover, so little time. Placing himself between Cool and Zihark, he braced the back of his keyblade with his free hand as he felt the other man's strike hitting his blade. Forced back, Tureil felt himself colide with Cool as the two of them were knocked back. Slowing his descent with his wings, Tureil landed himself directly infront of Cool. Flaring his wings back, he held his keyblade at the ready. That's enough. Explain yourself.

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic, who fell asleep waiting for something to happen, felt a quick gust fly by him. He opened hsi fight to see the fight was over. "Man, I have somewhere to be. Hope this doesn't take too long," Mystic grumbled to himself. Mystic got up, pulled out his staff, and watched as Turiel placed himself between Cool and the other man. Mystic yawned, and just held his staff like he would attack, in case he was attacked first.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool looked towards Turiel. He knew the fallen angel meant to attack Zihark so he decided to give him a break. "What exactly do you want me to explain?" he asked getting up holding his own keyblade. "Or are you asking him?" Cool asked. He looked towards Zihark. The guy seemed to be mocking him. "Look what's your problem?" he asked. This time he was talking to the nobody. The nobody attacked him from no where.

He was tired of this. Cool was about to knock some sense into the nobody. That was if someone else didn't do it for him.

OOC: How the hell can you dodge all my character's attacks? Not to be rude but that seems like meta gaming to me.....

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Zihark
Zihark sighed as Turiel stopped his final attack. Hey, come on now, we're in the middle of something, move! And his friends have to come to the rescue. His bark maybe loud, but he's biting without teeth. Every hero needs a downfall. I'm just here to speed his along.

Last edited by Zihark on July 9th 2011, 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Turiel
As he heard Cool's condescending voice driftin from behind him, Tureil narrowed his eyes. Snapping his wing's closed he whipped about, driving a firm kick at Cool's chest. Taking a step towards the "Hero" Turiel pointed his new Keyblade at the boy's chest. Quiet boy, men are talking. Turning his back on Cool, he faced Zihark once more. Stabbing his keyblade into the ground, he crossed his arms. Now explain why this boy deserves to die. The reason better be more then he insulted you

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool looked towards Zihark waiting for him to say something. The young boy could of ran away right now since this "bad guy" could easily make up a lie just so he could die. But he stood there. If they decided he should die then he would do what he always did. Fight.

Tornado flew away from Knight. He stopped attacking just to see what was going on. He flew over next to Cool and they stared at Zihark.

Back to top Go down

Zihark
He doesn't have to die. I could destroy him until he admits defeat. If he so chooses, he could be my underling. Let's just say I have things to do. It's up to him how his fate plays out.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Turiel
Nodding, Turiel vanished his keyblade before turning towards Cool. He's giving you an out, best take it kid. Flaring his wings wide, Turiel drove his wings down hard, launching a huge gust of wind towards cool (Wind's Gale - 5mp), as he launched himself into the air. Soaring straight upwards he would shortly leave the atmosphere unless stopped.

[Topic Left unless Stopped]

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic watched as the angel flew off. That left him, Emerald, and Coll with this man. Mystic just looked at Cool. Mystic knew Cool for awhile, and he knew Cool would make a good choice. "C'mon pal, it's up to you," Mystic told him blankly.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool didn't even take 5 seconds to think about it. "No!" Cool shouted. He held his keyblade. "I'd rather die then give into the darkness." he said. In a flash Cool looked towards Zihark. "Go ahead. Try to kill me. I dare you because even in the darkest of darkness I fall into there was always be the light." Cool said.

He didn't attack or show any rage and the words of his master echoed through his head. "The only way that anger and hate cannot consume you is if you remember the reason you fight...these men and women fought for what they loved...and they paid the ultimate price...but they are honored in their sacrifice. Don't waist away being a pile of flesh with nothing to live for...hold what you love dear to your heart and fight for it..." the words never had faded away. Even if he couldn't find the memory in his head his heart would always have it.

"But I don't go down without a fight... Bitch." Cool said. He stared at Zihark.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Zihark
Since I'm a merciful master, I'll give you the first strike. Make it count. Zihark spread his legs, and dropped his keyblades on the ground. Zihark then interlocked his hands behind his back. Does he have what it takes to attack his enemies?Zihark smirked.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic listened to Cool's decision and facepalmed. "Idiot..." Mystic mumbled to himself, shaking his head. He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to be killed, that's for sure. Mystic took 2 steps back and watched with a worried look.

Back to top Go down

Emerald
Emerald watched all the chaos with eyes wide. Zihark and Cool were fighting, Turiel was flying away, it was horrible. Emerald facepalmed, and turned around, ready to go. There was no point in watching them fight, and she was bored. It would just go on and on. "See ya, Mystic!" She yelled, as she ran away, jumping with excitement to where she was going next. "Glad that's over." Emerald muttered as she climbed into her Gummi Ship, ready for takeoff.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool wouldn't admit defeat. But he wouldn't run into his grave either. He needed some more training before he could defeat the nobody. Since Tornado has started building weapons before though he was going to try building the gummi ship.

He started fixing the weapons. Cool just had to stay alive long enough for Tornado to rebuild the ship. Then they could hop in and fly back to Twilight Town. Cool held onto his keyblade and jumped forward. He sent 2 kicks at Zihark and he also sent a stab at Zihark's heart at the same time as the last kick that way the nobody could only block one. He ran towards Zihark but flipped over his head making it a fake out. He decided to let the nobody attack. "Bring it." Cool said.

Back to top Go down

Zihark
Zihark's armor, Attachment to the Grave, formed on Zihark's body. The 3 impacts connected at the same time. Zihark was pushed back, but he soon regained his composure. Good, you have what it takes to try and take a life. Try again. Zihark stood in the same position, except this time Zihark summoned his keyblades. This time Zihark wouldn't sit around. Once Zihark had his hand around Cool's neck. Zihark could control him.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool looked down and he began glowing white. You couldn't see anything but light in the shape of a figure. The light went back into Cool and he had his armor on now also. The armor known as A Legend's Soul. Cool looked towards Zihark. He flipped towards him and sent a slash at his neck. He sent a kick flip at Zihark and bounced back to his spot. He ran towards Zihark once more and jumped into the air. He came down at Zihark's head sending a smash from his keyblade at the nobody's head and landed to the side only three feet away from Zihark.

Tornado was done fixing the weapons in only a few seconds. He began putting the parts together but failed. Tornado finally began putting glue on the pieces. He put some of the failed weapons he created to hold it untill the glue dried. All that was left to do was wait untill it could dry.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Zihark
(You already used your form this topic, meaning you have 10MP left. You can not use the form again during this topic.)

Cool's body was now surrounded by armour. This made no difference. His fall would come soon, protection or not. Zihark watched as the fool charged at Zihark. He was easily able to avoid the attack toward the neck. The kick however, was a different story. The unexpected kick crashed into Zihark's chin, busting it open. The blood spewed across the armour Zihark was wearing, Attachment to the Grave. Zihark was launched into the air and came crashing down, landing on his back. His eyes opened to reveal an airborne Cool. He rolled over, allowing Cool's keyblade to be embedded into the ground. Zihark used his immense speed to outmanuver Cool. He kicked, hard, at Cool's legs, which would cause him to lose his balance. Zihark rolled backwards and pushed himself off of the ground, turning into a ball and flipping rapidly, landing on his feet a few yards away. Zihark rubbed his aching chin. His hand covered in blood, he flicked his wrist toward the ground, leaving a line of dark red blood on the concrete. Zihark looked up at his opponent. He lifted his arm and moved his fingers to and fro. The universal signal for Come Get Some Prick.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Hikari
OOC: It wasn't a form. I just wanted to put on my armor in an epic way. :P

IC: Seeing he hit the nobody was amazing. Seeing he made the nobody bleed in one hit..... This had to be a dream. As Cool failed his attack on stabbing the keyblade into Zihark he took a number of kicks from Zihark. Cool fell onto the ground but quickly got up. He only managed to dodge 1 by pulling his keyblade out of the ground and jumping out of the way. "I think I lost a tooth. Damn it I really wanted that quarter." Cool said. "He still believes in the tooth fairy." Tornado thought to himself trying not to laugh. "Just fix the ship Tornado..." Cool thought to himself.

Tornado kept working on the ship. He began working faster. Cool knew Tornado wouldn't be getting done anytime soon. Cool felt like he was going to cry. The young hero couldn't just sit around and drink tea taking a hit from Zihark every 5 seconds. He had to attack to. "You want some. Then fine." Cool said. He jumped forward at Zihark and threw his keyblade forward. When it seemed like it was going to hit Zihark it bounced off the ground and Cool did a backflip in the air. He landed on his keyblade and began using it like a skateboard through the air. As soon as he got close enough to Zihark Cool jumped off the keyblade.

He also grabbed it and sent a smash at Zihark. He landed sliding inches away from Zihark as he ran towards the nobody. He sent a triple kick flip at Zihark and bounced off the ground landing away from Zihark. "Don't think I'm done yet." Cool said. He stared at Zihark and grinned. Cool ran towards the nobody once more and jumped forward. Just when he was inches away from smashing his keyblade into the nobody's skull a Neoshadow popped up out of nowhere and knocked the young boy back. "Damn it not now." Cool said staring into the Neoshadows eyes. An army of them warped around Cool and Zihark.

He nodded at Zihark although the nobody might not understand what it meant. Cool and Tornado nodded to each other before they attacked the heartless. As soon of all the worthless pieces of darkness were gone Cool and Zihark could continue their fight.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Zihark
Zihark easily dodged the first stike, a Cool couldn't control his direction. The secod came jet as easily. Doing a three flipped kick was moronic. Not only does it limit your site, but it gives your opponent plenty of time to react.

Worthless Pieces of Shit Zihark thought as the Neoshadows surrounded the two fighters. Heartless were nothing but garbage. Devoid of all thought processes and motor skills. Nobodies on the other hand... These things would be easy to take care of. Zihark counted 10 in all. Fuck it. Zihark continued to attack Cool. Zihark sent a quick slash at Cool's armor, attempting to break it. After, Zihark counted with an identical slash to the opposite side.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool blocked the slash with his keyblade and the Neoshadows got closer. They didn't attack anyone. The worthless pieces of shit just stood there waiting for Zihark to beat Cool senseless so they could jump in and take his heart. But that wasn't going to happen.... Or atleast Cool thought it wasn't. He only blocked the other slash by a miracle. He sent a kick at Zihark's chin hoping to make the nobody bleed some more. Cool then sent 2 slashes at Zihark's armor trying to copy his move. Expect this time he sent a kick at where Zihark's heart would be. Cool jumped back and stared into Zihark's eyes. The young boy's eyes said one thing. Bring it.

Tornado was just putting the finishing touches on the gummi ship. After this he could fly in and get Cool before Zihark killed him. But the moogle might not be in time.....

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic st by on a bench, watching the whole fight. "He got himself into this mess, he's on his own," Mystic spoke to himself. "Are you sure you want to do that?" a voice spoke softly in Mystic's head. Huh? Who was that? Mystic thoguht, looking around. "I am someone you will not meet yet. I asume you are going to sit back and watch your friend die?" He threatened me! Twice I believe! "And yet he still likes you. What are you going to do?" all this time Mystic held his head, like he was in pain.

Back to top Go down

Zihark
Zihark took a bad hit to the chin. he whipped his head against the angle in an attempt to lessen the damage. Zihark's eyes now lacked white. Blue seemed to radiate out of Zihark's eyes. He could feel his own body temperature dropping. Storm clouds could be heard in the distance, moving rapidly toward their location. They seemed to roll against each other. Enraged by the kick, Zihark sent a straight right to Cool's nose in retaliation. Zihark placed his keyblades by his sides, blocking the slashes, but causing them to put great force on his body. Zihark reached for the child's head, if he was able to get a grip, Zihark would force his head down, and sent a hard knee to his chin.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top