Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hikari
OOC: I can't now that you posted. Should of just said it in a pm....

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Turiel
(( it's fine ))

Glancing between the two, Turiel tried to remember why he had first come to Hollow bastion in the first place. I came here to.... Snapping his gaze upward, Turiel watched as a Gummi ship was careening across the sky, directly towards the group. GRAB MY ARMS. Reaching out for his companions hands, Turiel only waited a second before he flared his wings and launched himself forward over the pairs shoulders, hopefully dragging them out of the way of the Gummi Ship. Landing just outside the impact zone, Turiel wheeled about and summoned his keyblade ready to fight.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
At the same time Cool summoned his keyblade Fate's Soul. "How do you have a keyblade?!" Cool asked. He quickly was ready to fight. Cool jumped forward and sent a slash at his chest. Cool sent a kick at the stranger. "Why the hell are you trying to fight me?" Cool asked. Tornado flew towards him and grabbed his sword The Golden Heart.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Mystic
"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Mystic said. It all happened in a couple seconds. A Gummi was heading their way, Mystic was dragged out of the way wwith Emerald, and suddenly Cool was there and attacked Turiel! Mystic sat there and tried to figure out what happened. Mystic growled. If this battle got too rough, he would end up stopping it.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Back to top Go down

Emerald
The gummiship came and Cool cam eout and started fighting Turiel. "No!" Emerald shouted and blocked at slash from Cool at Turiel. "No fights! Or else I help him win!" Emerald shouted at Cool, and pointed a Turiel. "You don't even know who he is!" She yelled angrily. She turned to Turiel. "Why did you attack him?" She asked patiently. Emerald's sword disappeared in her hand. She motioned for Mystic. "C'mon Cool, we were having a friendly chat. Why don't you join us?" She asked nicely, turning her head towards him.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"Ok. And thanks by the way." Cool said. Tornado flew up to Cool and they both nodded. Tornado put his sword away and Cool's keyblade disappeared. They walked over to Mystic and waited for Emerald.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Turiel
(( 1) DONT be and asss hat, give other people a chance to reply

2) Write more then 1.5 lines ))

Taking a few steps towards the lad who's gummiship had just crashed and then insisted n attacking him, Turiel forced his expression to remain soft, though his grip on his keyblade never loosened. WHAT THE HELL! Who taught you to pilot, huh? Cause you should get your money back. And another thing, your fighting skills, they need work too. Coming within 2 paces of the lad, Turiel flared his wings as he lunged forward, his keyblade swinging in a fierce arc towards the lad.

Back to top Go down

Mystic
"Oh no...please don't..." Mystic said, frowning. He didn't want his home town's square to be a battlefield. Mystic quickly blocked the slash with his staff. "If you would just please stop, we can work something out, just don't fight in my hometown,"" Mystic said sincerely. Mystic knew what he would do if the two didn't stop soon.

Back to top Go down

Emerald
"Stop it!" Emerald shouted. "Can't we be a little civilized?" She asked loudly. "Mystic? Shall we stop them?" She asked, as her sword appeared in her hand. "I'm sick of this fighting! What happened that would make them want to fight like that!?" Emerald shouted, and ran her fingers through her hair.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"I suggest you shut up if you want us to kick your ass we charge munny. 200 munny per hour." Cool said. Tornado flew up next to Cool. Something about this guy made Cool angry. He couldn't find out what.

"And if you wanna know about the flying we were playing the Xbox." Cool said with a sigh. He didn't wanna tell the truth but lying isn't the way to go. Atleast it wasn't in Cool's eyes. He looked towards the fallen angel once again. "And what the hell man. You don't have an excuse to just attack me or everyone else. You shouldn't treat us like crap just because you wanna. If I see you doing this crap again I'll handle you myself." Cool said. He was tired of those people who thought they could do whatever they want. The people who act like they matter more then anyone or anything else.

"But if you really wanna fight just tell me right now. You'll get a grave with your name on it right after the battle." Cool said. Tornado didn't like this guy either.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Zihark
Two keyblades, Dark Messenger and Demon Fang, were hulled in a straight forward path. Dark Messenger was to collide head on with Turiel and Demon Fang, toward Cool. A figure stepped away from the shadow and into the sunlight. Neither figure was aware of his identity, but they would soon know. It would not come today, nor tomorrow, but soon Zihark would be known to the universe. Hello Kiddies Refering to the majority of the crowd. One figure definately stood out, standing about a foot taller than the others. Either way, the end result for either of them wouldn't change.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Emerald
Emerald watched the two keyblades, and then stared at the tall man. "Who are you!?" Emerald asked loudly, getting into her battle stance. Her sword appeared with a flash of rose petals. Who is this dude? She thought, confused as ever. She bounced up and down, ready to defend any of her friends. She stared up at this mysterious man with her bright green eyes curiously.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic, not paying attention at first, saw the two keyblades fly at Turiel and Cool. Mystic turned to see a man he never met (or couldn't remember at the time). Mystic growled; he wasn't in the mood today. Mystic pulled out his staff and stared at the newcomer to the area. Mystic's eyes glared with anger as he stared at the stranger in an offensive position for battle.

Back to top Go down

Turiel
(( since you declined to react in your own defence, I'll take that as a go ahead to make the result?

Zihark, your stats only = 44 ))

The whistle of a pair of objects spiraling through the air, Turiel's focus on Cool broke for half second as he cast a sidelong glance at the incoming keyblades. Only managing to land a glancing blow against Cool, striking the lad in the arm before the weapon bounced over his head as Turiel struggled to bring the weapon around to block the attacking keyblade. With a loud clang, Turiel deflected the bulk of the weapon's impact, sending the keblade off in a spiral to bury itself harmlessly in a nearby wall. He did not immediately notice the trickle of blood running down his arm where the attacking keyblade had caught him. Driving his wings downward, Turiel wasted no time launching himself into the air, building a small distance between the two attackers.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
OOC: Why did you skip me Turiel? I thought you told me not to skip you.....

Cool caught the keyblade in his hand. He was used to keyblades since he had one of his own. At the same time he blocked Turiel's slash. "What's your problem?" he asked. Cool was tired of him. "Look I'm done messing around. You wanna fight fine." Cool said. He tossed the keyblade aside and summoned his own. Cool jumped back and flipped forward. He slashed him on the chest and sent two kick flips at his head. He didn't notice the newcomer coming. Tornado flew around him and grabbed him. He flew up with Turiel and Cool jumped forward towards him. He aimed his keyblade at Turiel's heart but missed only by an inch. "Grr..." Cool growled.

"What's your problem?" he asked. Cool turned around after hearing some footsteps to find a newcomer standing there. He knew he had met him before but he didn't know his name. He looked back at Turiel. He could of easily killed him right there but he just turned around. "I could kill you right now.... But I won't. It's not what a hero does." he said. Cool walked away towards the figure. "Who are you? I think I've met you before." Cool said. "Didn't I do a mission for you?" Cool asked. The confused hero waited for his reply.

Back to top Go down

Zihark
Zihark pointed both of Zihark's newly transported Keyblades at Cool. You could kill him? I'd like to see that. Ziharks keyblades began rotating around his fingers in an X like pattern. You know how for every good character there is an evil, and infinitely more powerful bad guy? Think of me as that bad guy. The only difference, is you won't get the big power up and the end, dying like a hero with your foolish Delusions of Grangeur

Zihark began the 30 foot march toward Cool.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Turiel
(( I didn't skip you Cool, if you look closely it was Mystic and Emerald that skipped me ))

Narrowing his eyes, Turiel shifted his flight to hold himself beside Cool. My problem is with the fool who attacks before identifying friend from foe, "Hero". Now, I'd happily repay your foolhardy aggressions with a swift death, but i don't see him letting this fight be fair. I'll wait till your done. Angeling his wings, Turiel set down beside Mystic and Emerald. Dissipating his Keyblade, he crossed his arms, his wings still ready to fly.

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic watched everything happen from a distance. When he saw the new man walk towards, Cool, he looked at Turiel and Emerald and asked, "Shouldn't we do something? He could get hurt. Well...you know what I mean! We gotta do something fast!" Mystic had his staff in his hand the whole time he was talking, and he knew he wouldn't go in alone.

Back to top Go down

Emerald
"Yeah, we should." Emerald agreed, staring at this mysterious figure. "We can't let Cool get hurt!" She exclaimed, turning her gaze to Mystic. If we all unite to do this, then maybe it'll work! Emerald thought. Her sword quickly materialized, and she got in her battle stance. "Hang in there Cool! We're coming!" She yelled, looking straight at him.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool didn't say anything to Turiel. He still looked towards the man. He didn't know what else to say. "Who are you?" Cool asked. He stood there waiting. There wasn't much he could do other then wait. He knew that he had met him before but he couldn't think of his name. Everything was going so fast.... To fast...

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Zihark
Zihark was no significantly closer. Questions bombarded Zihark, but he had no reason to answer them A larger being than Zihark hopped out from behind him. Knight was equipped with his Razor Claws. Knight flew through the air, heading straight for Cool. Arm cocked back, Knight stared strongly at Cool with intense eyes. Knight threw a hard haymaker toward the Moogle at the last second, never taking his eyes off of Cool. Zihark was now behind the area Cool was flying and staring at. He lept high above Cool's position. He brought Dark Messenger down hard towards his head. Using the momentum, Zihark would continue the flip. If the attack landed, Zihark would do a complete flip, and land on top of Cool as he would come crashing down. If it didn't he'd use the momentum to carry out a kick to his side. Knight would be on the ground by this point, ready to defend.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool jumped forward and blocked the attack with his keyblade. "No one hurts my friends!" he said. He knocked Dark Messenger back with his keyblade. Tornado pulled out his sword The Golden Heart. The moogle grabbed Cool and flew into the air. He tossed Cool down at Knight in which the young hero jumped off the nobody's head and came towards Zihark. He sent a smash from the keyblade at the nobody's head. Cool jumped back and looked towards him. "Who are you?" he asked once again. He jumped forward and sent a slash at his chest but ended up missing by an inch only to hit thing air. He looked towards him. "Tell me now!" he said running towards him.

Last edited by Cool on July 6th 2011, 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Turiel
Shaking his head, Turiel grimaced. Truthfully, the proper course would be to stop the fight and send both parties on their way, but with the "Hero's" already proven hostility, he really didn't want ot get involved. Would rather let the pair duke it out for a while. Ofcouse, he had no intention of letting either die, but that didn't mean they couldn't knock eachother arround a bit first. Just hold your horses you two, what say we wait and let this play out a bit.

Back to top Go down

Zihark
As soon a Cool made contact with Zihark's keyblade, Knight moved into action. He drove both of his Razor Claws into Cool's shoulderblades. This would likely dislocate both of his arms. Knight then pushed Cool down, but staying connected and on top of Cool. Once they reached the ground, Cool would be in pain that he's never felt before. Zihark reached the ground. Waiting for the little floating thing to try to help out. If he did, he'd take a spiked-keyblade to the face. What move would the pair make next?

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"OW!" Cool shouted in pain. Tornado looked towards Cool. He used Heart's Blessing to heal the bruises and minor cuts. Tornado kicked Knight off him and Cool ran towards Zihark. With his keyblade Fate's Soul he tried to stab the nobody in where his heart would be. He sent three smashes from his keyblade at him and then sent two slashes at him.

Tornado flew towards Knight and brought his sword down. If Knight didn't block it the moogle would of sliced right through his head. "Who are you?" they shouted both at the same time facing Zihark and Knight.

Last edited by Cool on July 7th 2011, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top