roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Azmot
MAG : 1
Azmot, excited and energized by the battle, ran over to Mirror and blurbed a question. "Were to next, my good friend?" he asked, jumping. After he did so calm down, he wondered into a alley way, looking for something to do. Ooops, I didn't even allow Mirror to answer my question thought Azmot. But before he could turn around to run back to his mates, a shadow heartless appeared, snooping about. Azmot, thinking it looked cute, ran over to it, speaking. "Hey, you have to run along now, or my friends and I will have to, um, send you away" he stammered as it grew closer. The shadow heartless jumped toward him, lightly slapping him. "Hey," he said, rubbing the red mark against his face", Shoo" he said, and the heartless scampered off.

Azmot went back to his allies, together looking to were he wondered off to.

Back to top Go down

Blake
Blake saw a shadow heartless scamper out of an alley. He threw his keyblade at it, and it hit the heartless, knocking it back, and hit it again, knocking it foreward, as it returned to Blake's hand. The heartless skidded to a stop at Blake's feet. He aimed a kick at it, and the kick hit the heartless, creating a black puff of smoke. They continued walking around the village, looking for more heartless, when ten Rapid Thrusters appeared in front of them. It was odd. They all appeared at once, and instead of zipping back and forth, they remained perfectly still. Be careful Blake said mostly to Azmot, as he charged. He slashed downward and the thruster hit the ground and bounced back up. Blake kicked it into another one, defeating it. The teen leaped into the air, jumping on one's head. He flipped around, grabbing it, and landed, pounding it against the ground. He did this twice before another one swooped at him. He used the Rapid Thruster he was holding as a shield, and it dissapeared. The attacker fell to the ground, and Blake placed his foot on it, pushing down until the heeartless was gone. He then turned to another: It swooped at him, and Blake stuck out his keyblade, which the heartless speared itself on. Even when their being controlled, their stupid. Thought Blake as he began beating his keyblade against a building until the heartless was gone. He threw his keyblade into the group of heartless, and it flew into the group, and back into his hand. Blake saw another rising heart. and smirked. He had done the math, and figured that if he killed four, he could sit back, and further evaluate Azmot. Blake leaned against the building, and whatched carefully.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Azmot, getting down to business, let six strings loose and making the last three feet of them straight, making them sharp and stabby. Azmot jumped off of one, turning upside down and sending three strings through the creature, instantly immobilizing it. Az, still upside down, sent three more through a second one, and land on a third. " Hell spider Unique Technique, Lucky three pendulum!" and he pulled back on the strings, the two he shot running into the one he was on.

Az jumped, seeing three heartless turn back to darkness. Azmot, seeing two now buzzing and charging at him, laughed and sent three strings each towards their directions. He smashed the two together, sending them along with the others. One of them had sneaked behind him, and now he paid for it. It stung him, and Azmot felt a jolt of pain. He instinctively turned around and sent out a string to 5 feet by its lonesome, coming out of his sleeve. He straightened it out with the help of his darkness, and decided to use his signature fighting stance. "Bite, Eight bladed leg of the saber spider!" he said, slicing the heartless in half.

Azmot breathed hard, feeling a slight bit of hard fatigue. After a moment, he stood erect in his fighting stance, preparing for another assault.

Back to top Go down

xMirrors
As all the Rapid thrusters faded away, Mirror took in note of Azmot's fighting style. He's like a spider.. likes to trap thing in the "web" of his.. Interesting.. Mirror dismissed Dao and walked up to Azmot and Blake. At this rate, I'll grow weak from lack of practice. I'll take care of the next batch and let you both relax ok? Comeon we still have a few areas in need of "clean-up" Mirror started walking towards the farmlands on the outskirts of town. I hope this mission doesn't end like the other one... Blake was tough alone, I don't think i have the ability to take on the both of them... and survive.. He re-summoned Dao and took a look at it's blade. He allowed it to feed off the nervousness emanating from him and resumed his calm demeanor.

Heartless KO Count
Blake 11
Azmot 14? o.o someone verify me on that
Mirror 3

Mirror's Profile

Back to top Go down

Blake
[Seems about right. Were going to have to step it up. Although its not fair that he can kill like three at a time.]

Mirror cant handle us both, or even me alone, this time. I doubt he'll pull anything. Blake ignored Mirrors comment, but nevertheless, followed him. When they reached the farmlands Blake surveyed the area. Wow. Its huge. There could be billions of heartless in this area. He felt an ominous presence in the air, and the teen slowly stepped forward. As if on cue, three armored knights, and three neo shadows appeared. The neo shadows sunk into the ground and the knights raised their blades. Blake summoned his keyblade and advanced, slashing a knight in the arm. The knight didnt budge or show any sign of pain. Blake stepped back, and aimed a trip at the heartless, and then slammed it into the ground with his keyblade. It layed still, but suddenly shuddered. Blake gasped as it became enveloped in a dark aura, and literally floated to its feet. The knight slashed at Blake quicker than it should have been able to. He tried to dodge, but still ended up with a small scratch on his cheek. The fifteen year old smirked as he quickly shed his overcoat, and it flew away a short distance. The bone armor appeared on his body (exept for the part that goes on his head) as he charged again. Blake kneed the heartless and black sparks flew off its body as it doubled over, leaving a spot on its stomach bare from the dark aura that was quickly covered up once more. The aura seems to be controlling them. Blake side stepped a slash as he swung his blade at his foe's side. He then kneed the oposite side and followed with an upper cut. The heartless was sent into the air as Blake flipped backward. He ran, leaping at the heartless and slashing. He appeared on the other side of the knight, which was split into and fading back into oblivion. He turned to the neo shadow. Ill make quick work of it so it wont get a chance to be controlled. thought Blake, but it was too late as the shadow gained the same dark aura. Blake leaped back, as it surfaced, avoiding the shock wave. He was back to back to back with Mirror and Azmot. I think who ever is controlling these things is pissed.

Back to top Go down

xMirrors
Heartless KO count
Blake 12? o.o
Azmot 14
Mirror 5

As Blake donned his bone armor and joined Mirror's side, he dropped low and threw Dao at the NeoShadow. Well then, if that's the case; the more we piss 'em off, the better the chance he or she will appear. Mirror dashed as soon as his sword struck, recalled it back to his side, knee'd the heartless, and struck it's head into the ground. He stomped onto it's head and watched closely as it faded into black. The dark aura was racing towards a knight. He glanced at Dao and had an epiphany. Mirror leaped in front of the knight, exposing his back to it, and faced the aura head on. He had Dao in a defensive block as the aura struck his blade. As the two collided, the aura seemed to be shrinking at a gradual rate. HaHa! Mirror smiled as the last of the Aura was sucked into Dao,but his moment of triumph ended shortly as the knight impaled his right shoulder. He dropped his sword to the ground and fell to his knees. The Bone armor's fragment were everywhere, and blood was flowing rather rapidly. Grah! Damnit! He pulled off his tie and wrapped his shoulder to stop the blood. Need to pay more attention,,,, can't make anymore stupid mistakes,,, Damnit Mirror, you're gettin sloppy. He rose to his feet, summoned Dao to his left hand, and threw it at the knight. The knight was struck and raced towards him. As the knight was closing in; Mirror sidestepped the lance and aimed a grab towards its face. As his hand was 1inch away from it, he resummoned Dao to his hand. The Knight was impaled through it head and a trail of smoke faded into the air.
I took care of the Aura, the heartless should be about normal now. Maybe whoever is controlling these things will come out and try to target me now, since it knows i can absorb this stuff.

Mirror's Profile

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Azmot stood back, watching the events unfold, impressed. He wondered why this fighters were so powerful, even though they seemed to be like him. Fresh. Perhaps there was more to it than that. Maybe they weren't fresh, but, but. Determined. Yes, that was the word Azmot used for them, Determined. He felt something from this, but couldn't quite catch it. It just wasn't for him, this feeling. But it will be, soon a voice said, and Azmot jumped.

"W-w-who are you?" Az said a little to loudly. There was no response from the mysterious voice, only a confused stare from his comrades. " I mean, who is this guy, or girl, controlling the heartless? Do you think that it is a member of the ORG. XII? Have they revived from nothing?" Azmot asked, clamming up.

(The voice is not anything to do with the topic, but is required for later use. Need not ask about it now, guys.)

Back to top Go down

Blake
Blake stood there, looking at Azmot. Aren't you gonna finish the heartless? Me and Mirrors already killed our share. He then turned to Mirror. You need to teach me that. Blake said. He wondered if his keyblade could accomplish the same feat demonstrated by Dao.

Back to top Go down

xMirrors
Azmot.. seems to be losing it. Great, just what i need. Mirror started recalling his bone armor back together. Quite honestly Blake, I don't think i can teach something like that. This sword is really the only reason i haven't gone insane yet. Ive recently learned that it feeds off my negative emotions, i really was only chancing the aura being absorbed. Nevertheless, I'm a threat that needs to be eliminated. He spun to parry a neoshadow's strike, kicked it in the chest, hooked onto its neck, and spun it onto the ground. A knight was aiming straight for him, but Mirror tapped the tip of it's lance down and watched it impale the neoshadow. As one heartless faded away, the other was trying to free its lance from the ground. Defenseless, the man struck without mercy. An uppercut followed by two stabs in the face, and the knight was gone.

I need to recover for a bit, maybe see if we can find a doctor in this town. He took note of his arm, still throbbing, and dismissed Dao.
I'm no use in this state, I'm heading into town to get this sewn up. You
two can finish up here i presume.
He took a look at Azmot, still unsure of his mental stability, and left for the city.

Heartless KO Count
Azmot 14
Blake 12
Mirror 7

Last edited by xMirrors on February 21st 2011, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mirror's Profile

Back to top Go down

Azmot
As Azmot watched Mirror leave, he looked at the two remaining heartless. A Neoshadow and a Knight. Azmot, still concerned, looked at Blake for a response. Nothing. Azmot looked back and the knight had already made it's way towards him. As the lance was thrust, Azmot only stood. It was aimed right at his heart, so Azmot had no more worries. When the lance came in contact with his shirt, it flew backwards along with the heartless. Inside his shirt was his string ball, which he had replaced not long after he was met with the stray shadow.

Azmot quickly gained his bearings as the Neoshadow charged. A string flew out of the bottom back of his shirt, moving about like a tail. "Hell Spider style, Hell Tail stance!" he said, twirling around and smacking the heartless with the tail. On contact the tail wrapped around it, and Azmot squeezed. The heartless bulged, but Az threw it at the stunned Knight before it was destroyed. It hit the Knights Lance, and the Neoshadow's force sent them both flying into a tree, bringing retribution to there lost hearts. Azmot turned to Blake." Will mirror be alright, Blake?" He asked, his face void of playfulness.

Back to top Go down

Blake
Blake looked at Azmot. He'll be fine. he said. He then began walking, motioning for Azmot to follow him.

He walked deeper into the farmlands, until a group of nineteen heartless appeared surrounding them. For some reason, probably the hour and thirty minutes of sleep he had the night before, Blake was getting tired. It was getting late. Maybe he could convince Azmot to take a break for the rest of the night. Nevertheless, his keyblade appeared in his hand.

Azmot, can you group them together, I really wanna end this quick.

The teen then waited to see what Azmot could do.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
"Well, only because I want to try my new.....oh it doesn't matter" Azmot admitted, his strings coming out, all 8 at once. He ran in a circle around the Shadows, hitting the four on the outermost cardinal points.(North, East, West, South). He jumped up towards the center when he was done, using his other four strings to wrap around the ones in the innermost diagonal cardinal points.(North W, South W, North E, South E.) He landed, four strings in one hand and four in the other. He swapped the hand the strings were in, planted one of the "Bunches" in the ground. He flipped over the Shadows, and in the opposite direction he planted the other "Bunch". This flipped the heartless in a strange way, limbs tangled together and such. "Hell Spider style, Trapping Technique of the Befuddled Spider!"

Back to top Go down

xMirrors
Mirror reentered the town, asking around for a medic. Tch, No more mistakes Mirror, you were lucky that time. He reached his target location and asked for his arm to get sewn up. My my... seem to have ran into our little heartless problem haven't we? You should stay at home and let those young men take care of it. You know, the one who accepted the quest? Our Lord is handling the ones in his Castle so don't fret, this'll all pass soon enough. Mirror was only able to give a nod. I'm pathetic.. What Zihark saw in me i don't know.. Mirror gritted his teeth as the medic started sowing him up. He summoned Dao to let it feed off his pain, and he was able to relax once again. Quite the sword you have there. It seems your pain is gone now that it's here. What prey tell does your blade do? The doc finished his shoulder and gave him a potion. Nothing, the sword does nothing. Except ease my mind. He paid the medic and went on his way.

I'll catch up with those two tomorrow, I'm in no condition for battle. Mirror bought himself a room at an inn. The man skipped his dinner, having no appetite, and went straight to bed, where his nightmares ravaged him.

Mirror's Profile

Back to top Go down

Blake
Blake smiled. "Good job, now watch this," said Blake as his keyblade began glowing. He then stepped back so all his targets would be in range, and slowly slashed the air. Like ripples in water, a 5ft by 5ft wall of light spread from it. The wall sudenly shattered like glass and the pieces shot forward. Fifty of them. They cut through the bunches of heartless like butter, and unfortunately, some of Azmot's string, leaving behind a thick wall of black smoke and a small pile of string.

Blake's keyblade dissapeared as he said,"I had no sleep last night, so could we rest tonight and continue in the morning? I saw an inn in the town."

Light shard 60mp - 40mp= 20mp

((Mirror, could you restart the heartless count from when we entered the farmlands? Itll make it easier to know when we can leave the farmlands. So basically start counting from the post we walked intothe farmlands and discard the data from the town.))

Last edited by Blake on March 5th 2011, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Azmot
(3 string cut, 37 left)

Azmot, slightly disappointed, responded to Blake's previous notation. "Well, I suppose thats best for us, but do you think it's safe to do so? Overnight these heartless might go to their 'Leader' and attack the town in our sleep, probably even us." Azmot wanted to make sure he could end the heartless' suffering as soon and painlessly as possible. Well, what could he say, he was a sort of pacifist, and this "Leader" was controlling them, probably against there will. Azmot's blood boiled. Suddenly, the refreshing breeze that had been blowing stopped, and an ominous whistle was getting louder by the second.

Back to top Go down

Blake
Well, we could take watches, if your so worried. I can take the first. said Blake. He stopped to listen to the whistle, but shrugged it off as it was probably nothing to worry about. The teen began slowly walking toward the town when the whistle turned into a screeching noise. It seemed to be coming from the direction the forest was in. He turned around, traveling deeper into the farmlands, and motioned for Azmot to follow him. The whistle got so loud that it was nearly impossible to hear anything.

Blake began to grow paranoid when no heartless appeared and covered his ears with his hands as the noise had given him a headache. They finally reached the dark forest and the whistle was louder than Blake thought possible. He clutched his pounding head as it grew even louder. He fell to his knees, and felt as if he was going to pass out. Against his better judgement, he screamed SHUUUT!!! UUUUP!!!!!! and to his amazment, the sound stoped.

It knows we're here thought Blake as he looked around. A group of ten shadows surrounded them, all having the same dark aura around them. Damn! I blew our cover mumbled Blake, who then said to Azmot Be careful. They know we're here.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Azmot had been glad that Blake had suggested watches, and he happily agreed. When they walked into town the whistle got even louder, and to both of their keen observations, they noticed that it came from the forest. Blake went to check it out, and Azmot happily followed. When they arrived at the sounds apparent origin, Az's nose began to bleed from the sound, so he quickly covered his "holes" with string, blocking out some of the more agonizing parts of the noise. Blake, though, was very blunt and simply yelled a rude command, which worked mysteriously well. As he took the strings out, Azmot heard part of what Blake told him "...know were here". This question was past Azmot, but at the summoning of 10 shadows, he got the message. "Right, lets go save them, Blake" Azmot said, charging at the heartless.

As he reached the first two shadows, he put his palms against their heads. Pain singed him, probably from the aura, as he let two straightened strings of darkness pierce their craniums. They disappeared in the smoke, a puff rising and fading away. He looked at his hands. Not a scratch, so the pain from the aura must be magical, and a powerful one at that. His hands still stung, but Azmot let two straightened, sharpened strings come out of either hand, charging at another Shadow. It jumped up, clawing him in the face, allowing blood to run deep under his left cheekbone. He recoiled in pain, bringing both hands up and accidentally hitting the heartless. It flew backwards as Azmot wiped the blood from his face, starting to run at Azmot. "Blake," Azmot said after slicing the heartless as it leaped for him ", the heartless are getting more aggressive, so watch your back."

OOC: When I killed the first two heartless, just for visual reference, it was like double assassination for Assassin's Creed 1,2, and Bloodlines.

IC:
Azmot staggered, seeing the heartless still coming. Another jumped at him, or so Azmot thought, trying to claw at his face. Azmot was about to kick it, staying perfectly still, when he realized it was going to miss him. Curious, Azmot looked back when it passed him, and it turned out it was attacking a butterfly. It jumped and clawed at it, but it was in vain as the butterfly grew higher. Finally, the Shadow climbed up the tree looking for the butterfly of obsession. And it found it alright, at the end of a branch, laying down. The heartless looked around as if he couldn't see it. Thats when Azmot had a theory. "Blake, I think the aura is messing with the heartless' senses. Don't move or exert any power, they'll most likely think were inanimate objects." Azmot said, not moving his lips, so it sounded more like this," Ake, I think the ora is essing with the heartless' thenses. Don't nove or essert any ower." Azmot moved his tongue to try to clarify, but without using his lips it was still sort of mixed up.

OOC: Congratulations, you have just seen my longest post ever, probably excluding my character profile.

Back to top Go down

Blake
Blake side stepped as a heartless leaped at his face. His keyblade appeared in his hand as he quickly slashed the heartless to the ground, making a mental note not to touch them. He held his blade high and then brought it down apon the heartless with great force. The keybearer's weapon crashed down upon the heartless leaving behind only a puff of smoke. He then quickly swatted behind him, knocking away another shadow. In the same fluid motion he spun around, slashing the heartless again in a circular motion, defeating it, and leaped into the air, and bringing an overhand slash upon another heartless. It landed on the ground with a thud and remained motionless. Blake then kicked it and the creature dissapeared. The teen jumped back about ten feet, throwing his keyblade at another heartless. It was sent rolling backward, and melted into the ground. It quickly made its way under Blake and luged back above ground. Themale took this oppertunity to jump back, slashing the heartless, and throwing his keyblade again, landing five feet away from the place where the shadow he just defeated had once stood.

Blake had to concentrate, but he heard Az and replied I don't think that would be smart. We could get them to leave us alone easily, but they would just raise more hell in town, with the civilians. The thing this mission is supposed to prevent. Although you may be on to something. Obviously the person controlling these things can't see us, or else, the heartless wouldn't have attacked the butterfly. He must only feel the pressence of . . . something. Blake couldn't distinguish what the mastermind behind this heartless threat felt that didn't distinguish them between the butterfly. Life? No. Then they would be attacking trees.

The boy then threw his keblade at the heartless on top of the tree. The blade met its mark and the heartless fell to the ground and dissapeared. He had killed five, and waited til Azmot had killed the rest, but still kept his guard up.

After Azmot had killed his share of heartless, Blake started to move forward, but his pathway was hindered as fifteen neo shadows appeared, forming a wide circle around them. He looked at Azmot and muttered a Crap!

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Azmot, after he quickly disposed of the other two, followed Blake into this ridiculous situation. "Blake, what the hell's going on? Either were getting close or you're bad luck." Azmot said, jumping into a tree. "This time, Blake, I want you to group em together, as I will finish them off." He said, jumping of into another tree.

As Azmot leaped from tree to tree, he placed a string in a tree every so often, creating a circle of 7 string reinforced with darkness. the eighth string was 4 feet above the ground, looking similar to a pulley. "Get them between these trees and watch the magic happen."

(Sorry for shortness, preoccupied with Celeste. Not in a dirty way :D )

Back to top Go down

Blake
Blake had absolutely no idea how to do the task given to him: Everytime he got one into the area, it would move. They were simply too many. Then he had an idea. One that could prove painful, but nevertheless, an idea. He simply stood inside the perimeter of the trap, and waited. The neo shadows took the bait and swarmed him. He tried to hold them off but quickly failed. He would block every other attack, but as he was occupied with one, he would be struck by another. The male blocked a slash by one neo shadow, but another one slashed his back. He fell to his knees and was struck about four more times on the back before staggering to his feet.

Whats taking him so long?!? thought Blake as he was slashed in an X shape across his chest. He winced as he impatiently yelled Do It Now!!! and braced himself, while still holding his ground.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Azmot slid down the center of the trap, the darkness along the string making sure he didn't fall. His string ball was still up on the center of the web, but it was necessary. He reached his destination, grabbing Blake and letting the string retract them both. The Neo-shadows jumped, but they were to stupid to move. As Azmot reached the top, he set Blake down and put is string ball back in his shirt pocket, the string that pulled them up still in hand. Azmot jumped toward the branch Blake was on, pulling the string with tremendous force then letting it go. Before Azmot forgot, he let his string ball out of his shirt, probably saving his life. As the trees felt Azmot's force they fell, his strings and ball along with it. They were crush resistant, so they should be fine, though. Azmot went over to Blake, shrugging him.

"Blake, are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Blake
Blake fell to his knees and was quickly overwhelmed, but was saved by Azmot. He stayed on the tree on his hans and knees as the ones around him fell. Note to self: Don't mess with Azmot thought Blake as his partner aproached him. He staggered to his feet and lied Yea, Im fine. before jumping off the tree and back to the ground. Theimpact caused him a great deal of pain and he landed on his hands and knees. His chest and back oozed blood as he coughed some up.

The male slowly stood and began inching his way deeper into the forest, falling a number of times.

((OOC:Thats all the heartless, you. can post following me, but I have no idea how bally plans for this to go.))

Back to top Go down

Azmot
After Azmot retrieved his string ball he dashed over to catch Blake, holding him up. He sent out four strings and they covered Blake's wounds that bleed. Azmot allowed Blake to lean on him if he needed to, and they walked on. He's brave though Azmot, admiring Blake's ability to risk his life on a whim. I guess we're not so different, even if I'm a little smarter Azmot thought as he walked them towards the origin of the noise that had been blaring, now silent. They looked around for the evil thing, trying to pinpoint were it could be. "Blake," Azmot said ", were is this guy? I know what the orders were, but.... I can't allow this to happen to the heartless. There not saints, but this is just neglect!" Azmot said with passion.

Last edited by Azmot on March 5th 2011, 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Blake
Blake listened to Azmot, and said Im not as worried about the heartless as you, but I am pissed at whoever it is, those heartless have taken many innocent lives on his doing. Besides, the orders were do not engage it; all we hafta do is make it mad He smirked, as he had found a loophole.

The teen traveled deeper and deeper into the forest, with the help of Azmot. A dark haze then covered the vicinity and Blake thought We're here

((ooc:This is as far as we go, until one of us talks with bally.))

Back to top Go down

xMirrors
Mirror woke in the middle of the night sweating from every pore of his body. He stumbled out of bed and walked towards the sink. Curse these nightmares.. Curse my very existence!! He wondered if Azmot and Blake chose to rest for that day as well and went off to find them. After asking every inn and possible rest stop in town, he went back to the farmlands with the knowledge that they weren't back yet. That's weird.. I know Blake has stamina but, even so, fighting for a whole day? Something's up.. Summoning Dao to his side, he searched throughout the farmlands. They're not here.. This is just too crazy.. Just then, five neoshadows appeared. Crap, what luck.. As they all leaped at him, Mirror spun in a circle with his blade extended repelling them all back, all but one. That one had grabbed onto his sword and was crawling towards his shoulder. The man dismissed Dao and resummoned it to his other hand, hooked onto its neck, and threw it down on the ground. He impaled it in the eye and ended it's life. The shadow orb was floating in the air and, before it could possess once more, was smacked by the flat end of Dao. The Darkness was absorbed into the blade and the Neoshadows started to act like thier usual selves. Two jumped for him as two went into the ground. Mirror jumped and kicked one in midair into the other, threw Dao towards them, resummoned it, and stuck it into a Neoshadow as it emerged from the ground. He held that one down as he punched the other into the ground. Pulling Dao out, he stomped its face and stabbed the other in the same manner. As the smoke cleared, one rose from the ground and clawed his chest, tearing his shirt. He kicked it away and punched the other back into the ground as it emerged. One attempted to leap towards his face but met with the handguard and dissipated into smoke. He finished off the last with his trademark beheading.

They should be nearby.. Only place nearby was the forest so he entered it. He ventured into a clearing where he could tell there was a battle. The trees were all on the ground, as if they were attacked by a squad of lumberjacks. They're nearby.. I can feel it.. His gripped tightened around Dao as a wave of murderous intent fell upon him. Tch! What the hell is this!?!?! He ran as fast as he could, goin further and further into the forest. He stopped as he noted two figures ahead of him. He crept a little closer and made out Blake and Azmot. Instead of joining them, he stayed off and watched to see what happens next.

(ooc: umm.. I can only use my iPhone for posting since my computers been down. So it's a little difficult for me to keep a tally of heartless right now.. Help me out?)

Mirror's Profile

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top