roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Balendin8
Royce ran through the forest towards Castle Town. The Lord Balendin had sent out a distress call out to other worlds looking for warriors to help clear out the heartless that were plaguing the land. Royce had been tasked with the job of meeting those warriors in Castle town and giving them a more detailed explanation of there mission. It had been a difficult task making it past the heartless besieging the castle, but, using his speed and agility to it's full advantage, he had managed to get past them.

Suddenly a group of shadow heartless appeared to block his path. Royce had no time to deal with these small fry. He pulled out his hand crossbow and began to sprint towards them. When he was within ten feet of the group he fired a bolt at the nearest one temporarily stunning it. He then ran up and spring-boarded off it's back and sailed over the group. He landed on the other side, kept running, reloaded his crossbow, and put it back in it's place at his belt.

He reached Castle Town without any more trouble and made his way to the town square where he was to meet anyone that might show up to take the mission.

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
MAG : 1
Azmot was sitting in Castle Town square, being lead here from an anonymous tip that a mission was taking place. He normally ignored this, but when he heard about the reward he rushed down here. He wasn't hitting any money, spending the last he had on a nice, healthy meal. He was in the area when he heard about the job, and knowing soon that he would be in need in food, he rushed down here, waiting patiently for the person who requested this mission.

As he pondered about the things he would do, he noticed a man with a beard and mustache running through the square. Azmot assumed he was either one of his comrades or he was the one looking for him. But he also knew that there were others, so he simply waited for other characters of interest to come by. "Tch, I have a feeling darkness is behind all of this," Azmot said, monologuing smugly.", and my darkness will over power it, the shadows being out-cast by my true blackness. Then, and only then, they shall experience true hell and turn to redemption, facing the light that eludes me. But if they are abominations that shall not even exist, then my wrath shall reign terror onto them like the devil himself!" he said, a little to loudly. He sat down to avoid attention. He would be better off avoiding his rants.

Back to top Go down

xMirrors
Mirror arrived at the meeting place for the mission debriefing. He noticed someone sitting in the square alone. He seems to be waiting for someone or something.. Mirror patted his new shirt and tie, double checked his surroundings and proceeded over to the center of the square. He overheard the man exclaim a loud boast and jumped a little at the sudden noise. 100 Silver francs... I could use the money.. Where's that informant? Just then he noticed a man with a beard holding a crossbow running as if he was being chased.

This could be interesting...

Mirror's Profile

Back to top Go down

Azmot
He saw the man notice the runner, and he wondered if they were not his comrades, but enemies! but no, because he sensed no evil intent, just a strange pressure that made something inside him move, like a squirm. He already had deduced what it was though. It was his inner demon, the pure instinct that made him want to fight. If it was showing it self this early, it might be a problem later in the mission.

He shook his thoughts away, standing up and patting the dirt from the bench away. He walked over to the boy with Blue hair, getting closer and his pressure building. He cleared his throat and said " I assume by your searchable eyes that you are here for the mission, the one in the castle about the murders?" he said, not truly understanding the concept of secrecy. " Because if so, I'll be your comrade, Azmot!" he finished smiling, extending his hand for a classical handshake.

Back to top Go down

xMirrors
Mirror was surprised when the man got up and walked towards him. Though he didn't show it, he was glad to meet someone that wasn't all business. Hopefully this time around my partner won't become my enemy.. He shook hands with Azmot. Mirror

Brown eyes, around 5'5", earrings, extremely confident... Azmot noted. Mirror's eyes switched to a golden red color as he examined all of Azmot. Yes, I'm here about the murders. My guess would be an immeasurable amount of heartless. Not your usual bunch seeing as they've become more than just a nuisance.. What say you? And who's the man running?

Mirror's Profile

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Azmot, relieved at the mans calmness, spoke his words. " I ever so do hope it's heartless. They are of Darkness, and I can relate, but......" Azmot trailed off, looking away. " The runner, I believe his is our last comrade to arrive or in fact our informant, but we shall know soon enough. Come, we shall hear out his story." Azmot said, walking away. He drew close to the man, now not running.

" Who are you, my good man?" Azmot said, a mask of facade faintly noticeable. " Are you our informant, or perhaps the last member of our little posse? Either way, we must hurry, because I'm actually getting bored" Azmot finished, turning away. He looked at Mirror for support, hoping he would chime in or confirm his word.

Back to top Go down

Blake
Blake slowly walked into Castle Town. The fifteen year old male was wearing a black overcoat, a white T-shirt, and a pair of black pants. H+
3e3] had seen alot of heartless on his way here, and more as he neared his destination. As he approached a group of people, sure that it was where the other people attempting the mission were gathered, he only recongnized one of them, Mirror, who attacked him while completing a mission for Zihark. The reason he was attacked turned out to be a lie, but nevertheless, he was attacked for something he didnt even, or wasnt even accused of doing. He walked to the group, purposly bumping into him, just in time to hear the stranger's question. He must be the informant, because im the third member. I was sent by Zihark to help with a mission, which most likely reguards the immense number of heartless ive seen. with that, Blake awaited a response.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
"Hmmmm." Azmot said, turning around to face the strange boy, extending his hand. " I believe we haven't met before. I am Azmot Tekanisho, and you?" Az finished, pulling out a string to chew on. It was very soft, and he almost offered the others some. " Heartless, more than just! I believe that there is more than just simple heartless, possibly a collection of darkness or a very powerful heartless wandering about. It might be one of the black hearted though, so we truly must be careful" Az concluded, talking to himself, his hand still outstretched

Back to top Go down

xMirrors
Blake? He's here? By the look of things he's still sore about the last time we met.. Mirror's surprise at Blake's arrival stayed hidden as he contemplated the new threat in the mission. His eyes shifted to a grey color and slid his hands into his pockets. Azmot.... I hope you don't get yourself caught up in this mess... Mirror's eyes passed over Blake and stayed fixed on the Informant. Without looking at Blake he asked, Zihark sent you did he? Was it just for this mission? or was it to keep an eye on me? Do tell..

Mirror's Profile

Back to top Go down

Balendin8
Royce stared over the ragtag group that had showed up to accept his Lord's little quest. Balendin had warned him ahead of time to expect a group to be made up of teenagers. Apparently older, experienced veterans were in short supply these days around this part of the universe. Balendin had assured him though that these younger fighters were quite capable of handling themselves in combat and if a number of youths were to show up to accept the mission then Royce was not to send them away. Royce decided to keep things sort and sweet.

"I am Captain Royce Lefevre of the Castle Guard. Your mission is simple. Hunt down and kill any heartless you find in the town, the farmlands, and the forest. We do not need any help at the castle so there is no reason for any of you to show up there. Try not to do any major damage to any property. You will receive payment upon completion of your tasks."

Royce went to go when he remembered the last detail.

"If you meet whoever is commanding these heartless. Do not engage him if possible."

With that, Royce turned around and headed back towards the castle.

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Azmot smiled joyfully, putting both arms around his new comrades necks, hanging there slightly. " Ok boss! Well do this in order, If it is alright with my friends here." He said, tugging on them. " Lets patrol Town, then the farmlands, and finally the forest. Is that alright? Azmot asked, looking around.

He breathed a sigh of relief, feeling the cool air play at his cheeks. They turned rosy red and he let go of his new allies, looking away. He threw up a little peace sign at everybody then turned around, looking content. " So, are we off to see the darkness?" he said, heartless appearing in the horizon.

OOC: Will you be NPC for this, and do you want us to post in different topics when we leave town?

Back to top Go down

Blake
Good question, unfortunately one I cant ansewer. He can be rather sly with his schemes. Although I'd like to complete this mission with minimal damage to my arm. If thats okay with you. Blake pulled up his sleeve to reveal a scar that covered the length of his right arm. He quickly pulled his sleeve back down and turned to Azmot. Im Blake, by the way Five shadow heartless appeared around them, and almost automatically his keyblade appeared in his hand. He swatted one away and advanced. He shashed at it, and spun, kneeing it in its back. The heartless dissappeared in a poof of black smoke, and in the same fluid motion, he slashed at another one, slid to the ground, tripping it, and brought his keyblade on its stomach sending into the ground and into oblivion. He turned, curious of how Azmot would contribute to the mission. He already knew of Mirrors abilities, had proof of it actually, and wanted to see Azmot's capabilities.

ooc: Mirror, you can have the wonderful job of keeping track of how many heartless we kill. Just pin it to the bottom of your every post, like I did in Tt.

Back to top Go down

xMirrors
As the discussion ended, Mirror rubbed his neck as he was not used to such ways of meeting. Curious fellow that Azmot is.. Upon Blake's answer, he grew solemn. Zihark... why are you doing this? Manipulative bastard.. He shook his head to clear his thoughts as Blake rushed in to defeat two heartless. He ran at a shadow and kicked it into the air, called Dao, and grabbed another shadow by its neck with the hook of his sword. As the first one was returning to the ground, he spun around with his blade outstretched, and both heartless made contact with each other as the fell to the ground. Mirror stomped on each of the heartless' heads and took a step back as they turned into smoke. This is getting a bit to deja vu for me..

ooc: bloody hell... fine.
Blake: 2
Azmot: 0
Mirror: 2

Mirror's Profile

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Azmot couldn't help but let out a smile as they eliminated heartless. "Oh, you only saved one for me." Az said, pulling out his string ball. Not wanting to waste any magic, he dropped it, only holding on to a single string. As it drew close to the ground, he kicked it toward the last shadow. When it came into contact with the heartless 4 more strings were released, and using the momentum the of the attack they swung around, wrapping around the heartless. " Ha!" Azmot bellowed in a voice slightly deep, and he pulled backwards on a string. The heartless started to bulge around the string, then it dissipated in a cloud of black fog.
He looked at the others, slightly pouting. " Ugh. You guys didn't save any for me" he finished, crossing his arms. " Next time, there mine!" he exclaimed, honestly having a good time.

Back to top Go down

Blake
He fights with. . . yarn? thought Blake. Yea, tell me about it. Blake said to Mirror in a contemptious tone. He looked at Azmot. Ill just have to take you up on that. You get the next batch. He smirked and proceeded deeper into town. Were not done with Castle town yet. You coming or not? He walked slowly, attracting alot of stares. His keyblade dissapeared from his hand and he placed them in his pockets. He and Mirror. They seemed. . . alike. But thanks to Zihark, they became enimies. Blake wanted to forgive Mirror, but he couldnt bring himself to actually do it. He attacked Blake because he temporarily turned out to be someone's son. Did that mean that he would repeat the action? Blake was sent back to the present by three more heartless appearing in front of him. he turned to Azmot.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
"Tch Tch Tch" Azmot said, smiling. "Here is my power!" Azmot said, pulling out the string ball once again. This time he closed his eyes, only to murmur his enchantments chant quickly. " With the power of darkness, let through this string truly flow, decimating enemies with powerful blows!" he said, infecting his strings with darkness. 5 of them raced forth, the ball now floating in the air.

Azmot flew beside the strings, letting them wrap the heartless up in a big bundle. He drifted, using his feet to turn around the heartless, facing there backs. He kicked of of them, landing on the five strings that were suspended in the air. They were wrapped around each other like a jumbo string until they approached the heartless, five strings wrapped around them separately. He leaped towards his ball, catching it upside down and landed, crouching. He looked away, bringing the ball to shoulder level, and yanked, leaving only dark fog behind. He looked back at his allies with serious eyes, only to be replaced by childlike ones a moment later.

"Did you see that? I was awesome! The heartless thought they were all bad but I said......" Azmot continued chattering, not stopping. He, without stopping, put his strings back into the ball, and into his pocket inside his over shirt. He kept his enchantment on, though, not wanting to waste anymore magic.

Azmot had 30 mp.
Darkened Lines cost 10.
30-10=20
Azmot has 20 mp left.

Back to top Go down

xMirrors
Well that's a new fighting style... Not one I would use but, it gets the job done.. As Azmot finished off the shadows that recently appeared, Mirror felt Dao's hunger. Mirror was in a new environment, one that seemed ordinary and pleasant, even though Blake still hated him, he was at peace. Sorry Dao, nothing for yah right now. Mirror smiled at the thought of not releasing any negative energy, and dismissed the blade for a moment.

The trio moved on towards another part of town. As they mover into a more open area, Heartless appeared and surrounded them. 3 Crimson Jazz, 4 Lance Warriors, and 2 Armored knights.

Crap!Seems like they were waiting for us... Mirror summoned Dao as the people panicked around him. His eyes become a full black as he built up his rage. Flipping his sword to face behind him, he charged.

Heartless KO count:
Blake:2
Azmot:4
Mirror:2

Mirror's Profile

Back to top Go down

Azmot
As Mirror charged, Azmot let two strings loose from under his shirt, supporting him from afar. He slashed at the nights, his strings being blocked by there shields. Azmot, feeling anxious, decided to multi task his fighting style. He let two more strings of darkness out, wrapping them around his knuckles. He also charged, his other two strings still snapping like extra arms.

Azmot ran beside mirror, offering an affectionate smile as he dodged a flying lance. " Lets go" Az said, and it seemed like time stopped, waiting for someone to respond.

OOC: Time didn't really stop.

Back to top Go down

Blake
Blake charged at a Crimson Jazz, jumped into the air, and brought his blade on the heartless. In the same motion, he spun around and kicked a Lance worrior in the head. It recoiled and Blake jumped on its chest, which was leaning backward, and spring boarded off it. He flipped around and slashed at the jazz again. It plumeted into the ground and bounced back up. Blake kicked it at a knight and landed smoothly, only to turn and see a lance warrior swooping at him, apparently aiming to spear him. The teen jumped to the side and grabbed the heartless`s wrist. He spun around, gaining momentum, and hurled it at the Crimson Jazz. The only trace of the Jazz was a heart, rising into the sky. The lance crashed into a building, after impaling the no longer existant Jazz, and also released its stolen heart as it faded into oblivion. Blake lept back to join his "allies". There not acting normal. Not according to their instincts. . . I think their being controlled.

Back to top Go down

xMirrors
Mirror gave Azmot a nod and returned to the battle. He ducked as a lance flew for his head. Tch. That was close.. He got up and tackled the owner of the lance to the ground and stabbed the handguard oover an over into the soldier's head till it vanished in a puff of smoke. Primitive.. but it got the job done. Mirror stood and regained his composure, noting Blake's comment. Then it seems this mission will prove to be more than just difficult. He barely managed to parry an armored knight's thrust as the other jumped at him. This won't end good..

Heartless KO count
Blake 4
Azmot 4
Mirror 3

Mirror's Profile

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Azmot looked at the display of skill wrought by the keyblade. After words, Azmot jumped in the air for a 5 hit combo straight to a Jazz. It wasn't done yet, so he kicked it toward another one and the first one did disappear. The second one, was however, stubborn, and a fireball was shot at him. Azmot, chuckling, let his hand be free of the strings, ducking under said fireball. The four strings of darkness came up, though, and sliced it into four, turning quickly into puffs of smoke.

"Maybe, but I'm not sure. They sent, or appeared, in a way that didn't complement a group fighting style, and it does arouse my suspicions. Who could control this many heartless?" Azmot said, his back to Blake.

Back to top Go down

Blake
Well, anyone with dark enough hearts can summon heartless, but Ive never seen them being controlled or manipulated. This could turn out more fun than I expected. said Blake, blocking a fire ball with his keyblade. The heat stung his eyes and he closed them. He felt air blow toward him, and heard a woosh so he ducked. He opened his eyes to see a lance warior flying towards Mirror. The teen had a split-second mental battle between his concionce and his anger toward Mirror. Reaching a decicion, he decided to let his heart do whatever it felt neccisary. Blake was suprised with his own action as his hand shot back, and with strength he didnt know he had, slung it around and slammed it into the ground. The heartless was still stunned as Blake crouched over it, and slashed at its neck three times before it desintigrated in a poof of black smoke. Blake, back in control of his mind and body, trying to cover up his actions, turned to Mirror and said Try to stay out of the way. I dont have time to worry about you and the heartless. I have a new move and Im just dying to try it out. Dont make me waste it on you. The male felt his neck get warmer and turned, slashing instinctively. He ended up deflecting a fire ball into a knight. He then stepped backward to resume his place.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
"Hey, there's no reason for in fighting. if you two can't handle this proffesio-" he was cut off by the swing of a knight, which Azmot blocked with ease at the use of a measly 3 strings. The strings traveled up the knights sword, taking it away and slicing it's arm off. It said nothing, As heartless usually don't. He tossed the sword away, climbing on top of the knight smashing both fists together over it's head in a large, downward swing. It wasn't done yet, though. He threw it into the air, shortly followed by him kicking it towards Blake. "Blake, Slice and Dice it!" he yelled, looking over at another lance, gingerly kicking it in the face.

He laughed at it, taunting it until it struck.Azmot, instinctively, put his hand in a palm and pulled it back. He let 5 strings fly past the incoming Lance, and they helped him hold his ground. When it came withing striking distance, Azmot put his pointer and middle finger out, like a dagger, and shot it forward. "Hell spider technique 58, Transcending Fang of the Black Widow!" and his hand went through the heartless, it disappearing into black smoke. A bead of sweat dropped from from his forehead, but he used his two fingers to catch it. Azmot looked over at Mirror. " Are you ok, buddy?"

Back to top Go down

Blake
Blake slashed, appearing on the other side of a poof of black smoke. He smirked as a knight slashed downward at him. His blade dissapeared as he caught the knights wrist with both hands. It tried to swing at Blake with its other hand, but Blake ducked. He put his foot on the heartless`s stomach and flipped it on it`s back. He was crouching oner the knight, holding its wrist, one foot on its chest and the other on its other hand. He made it stab itself in the head three times, and it was defeated.

ooc: it would be longer but im at my moms and am forced to post via dsi. I posted all my posts in this topic this way, but i need to see how many heartless are left and what kind. The dsi wont load the whole pagevfor some reason. . .

Back to top Go down

xMirrors
Heatless Ko Count
Blake- 6
Azmot- 8
Mirror-3

Mirror stood and acknowledged Blake's actions. Well that was unexpected... His area now cleared, he turned and nodded thanks to Azmot. He spotted the last heartless, a lone lance warrior. Hmph... that's wierd.. i half expect it to run.. Mirror took a few strides towards the heartless, as it charged straight at him. His eyes went a bright yellow as he turned to the side and let the lance fly passed him. As the soldiers body was coming across, he hooked Dao onto its neck and threw it down to the ground. Mirror kicked the heartless over onto its stomach, placed a foot on its back, hooked Dao under the neck, and pulled. Mirror placed his foot back on the ground where a cloud of smoke once was. Let's continue...

Mirror's Profile

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top