Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reina_W
She smiled a bit and nodded at him.
Yeah alright. It's a very different place than these worlds.... the worlds just don't make sense to me sometimes.
She looked to the side, she never was good at the whole dating business, and this one was a lot more sudden than any other date she had before. Who knows, maybe she needed this. She decided not to dwell on it and let whatever unfolded happen. If she learned anything at all, it was to not force these things, they'd only break that way.

Max MP: 60
Rahzz MP: 40

Self-proclaimed healer, romanticist, and diaper toter.... And yet I can still do more damage than you.
....Also the spawner of most chatbox shenani jokes, but that's just bad luck..... >_>

[00:53:29] Zihark : He's not he's just there, im sure there are boobs that would

[00:54:06] Zihark : Help you

Back to top Go down

zang satomi
Looking outside and the sun going down oveer the wall of hallow bastion as he looked at her with a smile. he smiled as he ordered a sandwich and looked at her as he said " i like how your eyes look, do you mind if i ask what ison your mind?" Zang looked at hrer as he waited on her reply.

Back to top Go down

Reina_W
She turned back to him and turned red. Looks like the compliments portion of the date had begun.
Still just trying to get over you asking me out so suddenly... I wasn't expecting this.
She smiled a bit and tried to avoid turning redder, which wasn't easy, she naturally blushed a lot more easily than most. Looking out through a window beside them she saw the sunset over the horizon. It was actually quite beautiful.

Self-proclaimed healer, romanticist, and diaper toter.... And yet I can still do more damage than you.
....Also the spawner of most chatbox shenani jokes, but that's just bad luck..... >_>

[00:53:29] Zihark : He's not he's just there, im sure there are boobs that would

Back to top Go down

zang satomi
Zang looked at her as the sun was settingas he looked at her and " the ocean and sky are always blue, but as the sunsets and rises i wont keep my eyes off you, time is short and life is to but ill take as long as u like till we meet in the middle and go from one's apart to joind two " he looked at her as he layed his hand on the table as he smiled at her and hoped he was going at the right pace.

Back to top Go down

Reina_W
This guy was really hell bent on swooning her... She was always a romantic type, but this was a bit forward. She decided to let him know a bit more about the pace so he wasn't shooting in the dark, as it were.
You know, poems are nice, really... But Just try being yourself. No need to sweep me off my feet, or trying to impress. If you're a nice guy that's all I look for.
She wouldn't usually tell someone how to date her, that's usually part of the fun, but she felt like she should give him the benefit of the doubt, and gave him a little nudge.

Back to top Go down

zang satomi
he looked at her with a smile as he laughed a little then looked at her as he aid " well my question is wat world would you like to visitnext after here?" he looked at her with wondering eyes waiting for a reply.

Back to top Go down

Reina_W
She had to think about this one. She had been all over the place, seen many things, learned many cultures, made some friends.... Never did she really think about where to go next... it was always more of a "Hey let's go this way and see what's there" with her.... Maybe it would be nice to plan a destination for a change though, so she gave it a bit of thought.
Hmm.... I don't usually go anywhere in particular... but.... I did want to return to the destiny islands.... there was a nice beach there that I could just lay on all day if I had to.
Now that she thought about it more, a vacation to somewhere as nice as that would be.... nice. She hadn't been to a beach most of her life, and it would give her a chance to unwind.

Back to top Go down

zang satomi
HHe looked at he very sweetly as he said" then would you like to go there and enjoy a day on the beach,and we can get to know each other more through out the day,and may i walk you back to where you are staying?" as he stood up extending his hand waiting for a reply

Back to top Go down

Reina_W
She nodded, stood up, and took his hand this time, allowing him to walk her to her ship just outside of one of the gates.
That would be nice, to both of those questions. Thank you. I'll join you.
She smiled and followed him out the doors of the shop. She wasn't sure of what to say, but she decided to go with it. If nothing else, she should get a new friend out of this. And that was always a good thing to have.

Back to top Go down

zang satomi
As they approched the gate Zang smiled at her and looked at her and said " I look forward to seeing you at the island's and really look forward to our time together again." zang was nicer about it this time and kissed her hand. he looked puzzled at the time cause he was without a ship at the time and didnt want to impoese.

Back to top Go down

Reina_W
Reina was still unsure if she should feel flattered... She was of course, but it was all way faster than she would have normally anticipated. Maybe after it all caught up with her she might have felt better about it.
Thank you, and I do too.
This was true, but also a lie. This was not because she did not want to be with him, or be at the islands, but she wasn't sure what she would wear. With her condition, it would be odd to try to wear a bikini... Then she noticed that he looked puzzled about something, and decided there was no better way of finding out, than to ask.
What's the matter? You look troubled.

Back to top Go down

zang satomi
Zang looked at her with a kind look as he said" well its just i dont have a ship i alland i wanted to ask for a ride but i would feel wired if i did." Zang felt embaressed as he hid his eyes for even saying it cause he couldnt remember how he got to that world.

Back to top Go down

Reina_W
Reina tilted her head to the side. If he came from another world, how did he get here? Well it didn't matter too much she guessed, so she decided to go ahead and let him ride with her... She would just have to lock the cargo hold....
Well... I guess it's okay... but you can't get to the cargo hold okay? I don't want anyone in there.
She wasn't sure what excuse she would make if he asked further, hopefully he would just say okay and she'd never have to explain herself to him. Or get angry at him...

Back to top Go down

zang satomi
Zang looked at her with a big smile as he looked at her and Said " Ok im driving, ha ha ha." as he kissed her on the cheek and grab her had and made a dash for her ship laughing like a kid,looking back at her smiling and laughing.

Back to top Go down

Reina_W
Turning a shade of red again and grabbing her cheek for a moment, everything was just now starting to catch up to her... what had she done? Well, there was nothing to do now but enjoy it. She sighed a bit at her dilemma and boarded the vessel.
Alright, but don't break her.
She was referring to the ship, which she made obvious by motioning to the vessel. Walking in she closed the access ramp behind her and the ship slowly launched into the space between worlds.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top