Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fullmetal~Flame
What fate was it, that brought some all the luck, and pushed down others until they weren’t able to even squeeze a dream out of their twisted life? Who was it, that decided whether a creature was worthy enough to possess a skill, or rather, wasn’t worthy enough to be able to do what he or she wished?It was a question, she had often wished to find an answer to. A question, she could not find herself to rid her mind of. Why was it, that others were so gifted…yet they didn’t see it? Perhaps it was merely because of her curse, that she could see that. She walked past a house, nearly completely absorbed in thought.She didn`t comprehend her surroundings, or that the place was nearly empty. Her black hair gleamed as the light attempted to make it shine.And though Zak`s twisted webs had woven their way into her thoughts; she could find no purpose in them. Could find no reason, why she should attempt to become something she never could. Perhaps, it was harder, having the partner she did. She adjusted her jacket, mindlessly fumbling with it`s broken zipper.She sighed and snapped out of her trance. Envy`s eyes glowed with well, envy as she watched others including Zak grow stronger than she ever could.

Back to top Go down

Trent
Back on to wandering streets it was a sure thing nothing really happened here anymore at least. From the villagers point of view it was a sure enough thing they did have a leader; explained the peacefulness of it and it was unlike the anarchy outside. Meh, didn't seem to matter much anyways the part of having a leader or not, it was all the same with the crowds of people that mobbed the center market plaza. Difficult to escape that mess. Trent, an eighteen year old with pale blue eyes and coal black hair which bangs constantly shifted from place to place around his forehead had been just pacing around streets ever since he got out of that plaza. Sure that now he had seen these paved roads and buildings at least five times in a row today. Simply closing his eyelids for a second in annoyance and boredom the boy let out a long sigh. Life was getting more boring now, less fun then it had been and everyday just seemed to be a repeat of the day before.  Opening them again, there was something different on the streets; it looked like a person. Too slim to be a guy.. A girl then? A small smug smile on his face, maybe this will brighten his day. Crouching down behind a few boxs, that smelled like bananas the male whispered a few words into the wind using whispering repose. They would surely reach her to make it sound like some one is right beside her actually whispering into her ear "Hello there girl.." Trent made no effort to disguise his own voice. He didn't even look at the person but remained hidden behind his boxes. The smell of bananas annoying him. 

Mp: 60 (Darkness, Wind, Fire)
Theon's MP: 30 (Light, Cure, Earth)

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal~Flame
Didn`t anything exciting happen anymore? It really didn`t seem like it. Times just seemed too boring nowadays.There used to be so much fighting, you could not hope to escape it.Her dark eyes gleamed, amused?Maybe, you could never tell for sure. She laughed darkly.Was it always up to her to spice things up?It seemed so.Well, she didn`t mind.The light gleamed off her silk shirt.The wind toyed with her black hair and she rolled her eyes. The blue of her jacket matched her eyes. It was leather, something to be labeled as expensive. She blinked as she had a feeling she was not alone.She heard words and instantly had to reply,"I have a name, it`s Envy and you should come out.Or do you always sneak around like this?"She looked directly at the boxes.But looked away just as fast, crossing her arms.

But there is plenty to be afraid of - Zak

Back to top Go down

Trent
The boy smirked a little more at hearing the female's response. Not afraid of mind games eh? Good. Still because it was impossible to tell where the voice came from he would be fine. Unless he did something stupid as to make noise or lean back on the crates which would cause them to fall. With the act of being mysterious or at least trying to be the male realized it was time for another trick. Using Whispering Repose again the voice would sound in Envy's opposite ear but with one minor difference. The voice that sounded was not like the one before; nothing like it. It was her own voice talking to her as if a vocal reflection; another trick his abilities offered. "heheh, i wouldn't exactly call it sneaking around.. In fact how can you be sure i'm capable of that? i could be some spirit or maybe you're just going crazy" he whispered into her ear indirectly. 

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal~Flame
The fourteen year old girl was getting slightly irratated but did not let it show. She had a faint idea of what was going on, but not a complete one. That was one thing she did not like. She never has not liked not knowing what was going on. She was confident, if not a bit cocky at times.Swallowing her pride...now here was something she was not used to. It was nearly impossible.She waited until she heard more words. In her own voice."Oh now, you wouldn`t?Can`t say I can prove it but I can guess now can`t I?I kinda doubt your a spirit. And as for me going crazy after being stuck in the Underworld I can`t doubt that.It don`t bother me though."

Back to top Go down

Trent
"Hm, the underworld eh? Quite a place not that lively i would have to say" that whisper was a slow transition of from her voice back into his own. The teen was getting a little bored of this charade now; his slim tracked mind slipping but there was still a desire to play with this female, Envy so he continued. "Little girl, how can you doubt me? I could be more powerful then you could ever dream of and you simply act like its nothing..." this was his own voice again; whispering into her other ear softly but held a dark tone to it. In reality Trent was nothing more then a lesser being on the food chain that had an ego. Still it would be dun to see where this got him. The dark haired male shifted his sitting position slightly; his body parts starting to fall asleep. Tingling a sensation not appericated creeped into his skin. Ouch. 

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal~Flame
"Yeah apparently I had to be punished.Unfortunatly that plan had a little flaw to it, I saved someone and he helped me escape."She shrugged and rolled her eyes.It was like she did not care, and well, she didn`t. "As for your question I doubt everything.And even if you were ten times stronger than me I would not be afraid, it just is not my style."Every word was true, she was a being of darkness.She liked trying to manipulate others when she wanted to use them.A sly smirk spread across her lips." I was in the Underworld for years.Not much scares me.Not the dark, not the light, nor those inbetween."

Back to top Go down

Trent
The teen was now fidgeting where he sat; any of those who had felt the uncomortable situation of having a foot asleep who know this. He was trying to listen to what the girl was saying but it really just bothered him that his damn leg was asleep. Surely he hadn't been sitting here too long. Trent leant his body backwards; slightly leaning against the crates hoping that they would support his weight. As the teen was about to answer the girl he found out they didn't. A loud crash seemed to echo through the area; shattering what was left of silence. Amoung the fallen boxes was a boy lying down rubbing his head and black hair, he wore a white dresshirt with a black vest closed tightly around the white fabric and for lower garements, black skinny pants. The male got up to a sitting position then turned a little to be face to face with the girl, who was actually quite younger then him. Smiling sheepishly the male spoke with a little nervous laugh "um don't pay any attention to the man behind the boxes"

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal~Flame
The female Nobody was getting interested. She was now keeping a eye out for someone, Envy wasw pretty good at hide n seek, herself.Her black silk shirt that showed because her blue leather jacket was open matched her hair perfectly.Since she was intelligent, she decided to form a plan:attack with words.It seemed she didn`t have to.A loud crash shook the ground and she approached it. In front of her was a boy, and she must say, he had played a good game.She grinned crookedly, her arms crossing over her chest."I think I found you.Or at least someone involved."

Back to top Go down

Trent
Trent rose up off on the stone ground slowly as the girl had just crossed her arms. He began dusting off dirt and other unclean particles that would make him seem more then a mess then he proudly already was. Plus Trent had no desire to smell like the old banana boxes, fearing that the stench would haunt him forever. The teen cocked an eyebrow at the girl with his ever present arrogant smile on his thin lips; acknowledging that she was determined to find out who had played the tricks still. "Well i hope that no one else has the same sexy and hot voice like mine. It'd be a let down to all of my fans."  winking with his right eye at her, not in a flirtatious way but in a way to match his sarcasm. "Anyways" Trent continued in a casual tone "Quite a trick, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal~Flame
She watched sharply as he got up.As he dusted himself off she merely kept up her smirk before backing up. Her sapphire eyes stared at him with thinly veiled amusement.What was it masked with, you ask?Interest, but of course."Really now?Do you have a fan club or something?"SHe said, her voice dripping with her sarcasm."But yeah I haven`t met anyone who could do that yet.But if I were a certain someone elsew, he might have tore apart the place looking for you, he doesn`t take things lightly."

Back to top Go down

Trent
"yep.. Full of squealling pubesent girls though but hey everyone's got to start somewhere" the teen spoke "Sounds like a fun guy to be around. Must be a wet blanket at parties" Pausing a little, in a little awkwardness the boy thought back to what the girl, Envy right? Had been talking about before. Being in the underworld and nothing scaring her; it made the raven haired male wonder on why she was here so with this thought in mind he started small talk. "So.. Why are you here anyways? Well before the phantom voice"
OOC: sorry crappy post x.x

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal~Flame
"True, but I`m more used to worshipping circles..things like that.Well, he`s fun when he`s angry and riled up.He loses his preciouse self control."She smirked, as if she could already see it. Yeah it was fun when he attacked while being in anger so deep, it was converted into darkness.Unfortunatly it had only happened twice in the span of his life."Well, I had nothing better to do really.Just wandering..."

Back to top Go down

Trent
The boy nodded at the girl as if knowingly. He had his own self control limits even though he didn't really care about stuff like that; if he lost control and went crazy then it happens. The boy's eyes looked at the girl's smile at her comments at this guy's issues; noticing the pleasure in which she took from it from her expression. "Yeah same well with the wamdering part. Place is quite boring; thought it'd be fun to get out of the computer..." trailing off for a second he then seemed to stand up in straight shock and spoke again. "Oh by the way. My names Trent Wesley" He put his hand out for a handshake. 

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal~Flame
SHe was enjoying this little chat, she really was. Provoking and enraginfg people was fun, it often lead to a very fulfilling fight. She wondered if she`d ever stop messing with Zak."So we arte fellow wanderers huh?"I hate being bottled upo, things get too boring.Nice to meet you. As I said before I am Envy.She shook his hand.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top