Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trey
I was banned from a website called Digimon forum roleplay. here is a link http://digimonforumrp.proboards.com/index.cgi . I was banned because they accused me of being someone called OmegaLeo, which i'm not. They banned me for no reason and when i asked why I was banned they told me \\\"Because you r a noob\\\" then left. I at least deserved a reason. So this is a petition fro me to join again.

Here is the link to the petition http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/trey21512/#signForm

Please if u care about me u will do this the two staff members that did this to me derserve to be proven wrong.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
If the staff members are like that in the first place why should you bother going back?

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Trent
hey look its that digimon site that i postd an ad for a year ago!

though i sort of doubt this. ive talked to most of the staff. they're pretty nice and i can't really see them acting this way.

have you tried talking to chimerae? if that doesnt work just be the bigger man and leave.

Mp: 60 (Darkness, Wind, Fire)
Theon's MP: 30 (Light, Cure, Earth)

Back to top Go down

Trey
When ever i try getting contact with them they ignore me it is taichi who is doing it rly.

I'm sorta gwtting over it it just bugged me how they treated me during the situation. They didn't give a warning, accused me of being a lair, then called me omegaleo then banned me. That is what bugged me.

Last edited by Trey on May 1st 2010, 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
As Trent said, talk to Chimerae, and I doubt a petition will really persuade them to change it will they?

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Trent
well try going to deviantart and leave chimerae a message. sure its annoying but its worth a try. did you try explaining the situation to the other staff?

Back to top Go down

Trey
i'm trying to get in contact with other staff,but im banned from the site so it is hard. so what is devaintart?? and how do i get in conatct with chimera?

Back to top Go down

Trey
Etzolix wrote:As Trent said, talk to Chimerae, and I doubt a petition will really persuade them to change it will they?
At this point im getting over it im mad how thye treated me and handled the situation. the first thing they did was acuse me then ban me.

Back to top Go down

Trent
deviantart.com is an art site. type in chimarae into the search bar and pictures of her digimon should come up. then goto her main page and leave a comment explaing what happened. make an account first though.

BTW dont double post

Back to top Go down

Trey
sry i doubled post im sorta mixed up right now and im typing fast and not thinking, but thanks i will try that

Back to top Go down

Trent
no problem. ^^ Hope it goes well

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top