Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PaleoKairi
Kairi was unaware of her entire universe before Flandre picked her up. Only hearing every other word, she could only feel the pain from her wound. The warm crimson was still pouring down her sides, as Flandre heaved her into the air by her arm. She screamed. Flandre had picked her broken arm. Her eyes only half opened, her sight attempted to focus. It only saw a figure on the ground near them. Before she could get a good glimpse, the hand holding her was released.

Like a ragdoll, her body plummeted to the ground. Kairi was still very fazed about what was happening. The blurring colours around her told her nothing of what was going on as her body struggled to keep her alive. She expected to hit the cobblestones hard, but instead she met with warm arms embracing her and catching her fall. Those were the arms she knew. Those were the arms she was content to stay in, even if she died. Feeling Roxas’ hands try to stop the bleeding, her half-opened eyes followed his every movement. She watched the tears fall down his cheeks. Wanting to wipe them away, Kairi’s own sapphire eyes welled up with tears. The princess wanted to use her voice but couldn’t.

As he set her down, the world became quiet. Though there was motion going on in the background, she could only hear muffled words and sounds. They were almost a different language to her. All of a sudden, she didn’t care what was going on. All Kairi really was thinking about was the sky. It had once looked so ominous and destructive. Now it was calming. Her heart was calming as well. At least, that’s what she thought it was doing. Instead, it was slowing its beat, afraid to exert any more strength. Her own heart even knew it was useless to try anymore. Her eyes peered at shapes that the stars were making, afraid to look away.

In her head she heard music. It was a soft, soothing lullaby; like something a mother would use to calm her child. The song was calming her heart further, as its beats grew farther and farther apart. The melody was something she had heard before, a long time ago. It was part of her lost memories. She was eager to hear the words to the song as she lay there on the cobblestones, her heart bleeding her life around her in puddles of crimson sadness.

((Inspired by Turn It Off - Paramore))

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
"Me? Oh I was watching from my world. I saw the whole fight. I mean Flandre is pretty scary when she adds in some magic to her attacks specially since she was able to turn princess in to a rag doll with just her hands and a small press of magic. Might have been better to let her do that. She would have just had to sit through a tea party in my world. Yes my world is the cause of all the but more exact I am the cause of all this. I had Flandre become what she is today and I'm super proud of what she can do. She almost turned this whole world in to dust. Shes like her sister pretty damn amazing and powerful. Hell if she didn't turn the people who let her out in to stains on the ground I might have only given them life instead of killing them. You attacked thinking you would be able to save her but in truth you caused her to become that injured near death...and from what I see in her thread...she wont even make it to any medical places before her heart stops. Congrats...you killed your princess."

Jet started to laugh coldly as he held the small girl in his arms she moved on to his back hanging on his shoulders as she closed her eyes and gave a small smile. Lightly starting to fall asleep. He turned and looked at Roxas again tauntingly laughing a little more.

"And here I thought you loved her. You were preventing her blood being on your hands but...its all over you right now. How much pain do you think she is in right now...Not much probably since her nerves are probably shutting down. Hell she can probably hardly see whats going on. Knowing her though she can tell its you that held her she was probably content, Maybe, or she was crying because it was you holding her the same person who doomed her. Wow and I thought I was a emotionless killer. Though you still are weak as hell. You can't do anything about it. I should just wake Flandre back up and let her finish the job...not like I have much use for it anyway. Shes probably hungry too after tasting your princess' blood that is."

max magic =300 Magic Old post count:3869

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?

Back to top Go down

PaleoRoxas
Roxas' vision blurred once again, barely making out the face of Jet and the others that surrounded them. He was barely holding onto consciousness himself, the only thing keeping him up were his overflowing emotions. He squeezed the handle of his keyblade tighter and tighter, he wanted to make the person he was facing shutup once and for all. He looked back down at Kairi, her eyes closed and her breathing becoming more and more silent. He couldn't think of what to do....he wasn't a super hero...he wasn't even human...just an existance that doesn't belong in the world. In another swell of anger he threw his keyblade again, this time straight at Jet and the girl, but before it could reach them the keyblade disappeared in a quick flash of a dark aura. Behind him a dark portal opened up, the same low hum coming from it as with all the other dark portals that the Organization and any other person with knoledge of them used. "I can't...do this anymore..." He said as he let out a sigh, his angry expression disappeared, turning into a depressing look. He knelt over and picked Kairi back up, turning away from everyone else and slowly walking into the portal. Before disappearing into it, he looked back at Jet, the girl, the rest of the group and the destruction around them. The last time he ever felt the anger that he just had, he remembered smashing up a computer console, trying to cut down the hologram of a cold hearted old man, and yelling about a heart that he never actually had, only to disappear and forfeit his life to a person he knew nothing about. He looked at them, wondering what he would do. What would any normal person do in this situation, try to get revenge? Run away from everything? He didn't know, but it wasn't as if he had ever needed to feel that way before. He remembered the feeling he got from smashing the computer console back in his fictional twlight town, the feeling of frustration he had as the computer was crush and rendered unusable. He then looked away and turned around, disappearing into the portal as it closed shortly after word, the dark energy dissipating away. Another portal opened up in the streets of Hollow Bastion, as he walked out of it, still holding onto Kairi as close as he could. "Dammit...I really am out of power....I couldn't make it far enough" he thought as he decided to keep going on foot. Knowing that the castle would probably in bad shape, and that he already ordered people to be sent away from the main part of the city, he tried to see if he could find anyone who could help him. His vision blurring again, barely being able to stop his legs from collapsing, all he could think about was getting her help, and that was enough to propel him foward. He started thinking of the many memories he had with her, back all the way to when they first met and the misunderstanding that started everything. Being mistaken for that guy was something he didn't really like too much, but it being what brought them together made him be able to mind it. He remembered having to tell her who he really was, but being very reluctant to because there was just something about her that made him want to spend all his time with her. Later on, he would get his wish to be with her as much as he wanted, and things never seemed better for someone who should have never existed. She made him feel like he was important in the world, as if he really was born with his own heart and life, and that he actually mattered. He couldn't think of a time when he laughed or smiled as much as he did when he was around her and he just wanted to hold on to her as long as he could. Roxas kept running, although his speed slowly decresed more and more as his body couldn't take it anymore. He felt himself slowly slipping away, but he couldnt let go of Kairi, he did not want to fail her. He did not care if he ended up disappearing from the world, as long as he could find someone who could help her. She had other people to live for, friends and family who needed her, something he did not have himself, so he needed to make sure she would be able to see them again. Walking slower and slower, barely being able to see anymore, he hoped that something good would happen. Tripping over his feet, he held out his hand, catching a wall and then putting his back towards it, leaning against it and eventually sliding down onto the ground. He started to breathe slower, as he placed Kairi on his lap. Looking down at her, he felt and overwhelming sadness overcome him as he tried to fight back tears again. "I guess right about now would be a good thing to be a normal nobody for once..." he said with a barely audible voice, thinking that things would be better if he had just disappeared like the rest of his group. He leaned over, putting his forehead on Kairi's closing his eyes and holding her tightly, then gently kissing her forehead as he then took one last deep breath. Sitting back up, he stared off to the sky, envious at how calm it was. No matter how bad a storm might get, eventually the sky would clear up and everything would be calm again. Wishing he could be the sky, he thought of that other side of his again, wondering if he would hate him for what happened, and if things would be any different if he was in the same situation. "That guy is probably just like the sky...right...that Sora. Wherever you are, I am sorry....I let this happen to her." he whispered in the same unadible voice. He tilted his head back towards the sky as tears ran down his cheeks again "I'm sorry Kairi....I love you.." he said, this time in a bit of a louder voice. Those were the truest words he has ever spoken in his entire life, those words that he would often repeat to her when he realized he had something he never wanted to let go of. Someone who changed his life so much and made everyday something special with just her warm smile. He did not want to let the memories of being with her that flashed by be the last ones he would ever have with the most important person to him.

Last edited by Roxas on July 9th 2010, 9:24 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
A small girlish chuckle echoed around the darkness. She hid around in the shadows giggling at the touching scene before her. She watched the two injured people as the only one aware of the other one did his best to keep her dieing. Appearing from the shadows of ruined buildings she skipped around her bat like wing stretching out above them. She looked at them as she smiled coldly.

"Its soo romantic...A kiss on the forehead and everything. It makes me want to have one of my own. Oh well...I would hate to break this up...No that was a lie...This will actually give me lots of pleasure."

The small girls eyes lit up blood red as she looked at them.

"I'm sure you know by now first attacking my younger sister would cause problems. Next you insult my dad even though he was just being himself. You really are a cold heartless person. Well not so much person but that's a technicality that I'd rather not dive in to. I'm here to make what little hope you have left in you vanish."

Remilia lifted her hands up as they started to glow scarlet as energy around her focused in to her palms as she walked forward placing her hands on to the dieing princess' chest. She smirked as she chuckled.

"Ugh she has so much light in her its making me sick. So I'm going to do this."

She moved back a little bit as scarlet chains shot out from her hands and wrapped around the girls body forcing it out of the boys lap.

"She will suffer your Miserable Fate. And you will learn Not to mess with the Scarlet Devil Sisters and the Son of Fate."

The chains wrapped more and more around Kairi's body cocooning her in red. The chains vanished as Remilia smiled again. As soon as the chains vanished Jet dropped down looking at Roxas and then Remilia.

"Seems I was a tad late. Remi I take it you sent her to Twilight Hell right?"

"Just to the Mansion. I wont kill her just make him suffer for attack and insulting us."

"That's good and all but that girl you see....You should know how much light is in that girls body though you have the ability to manipulate your own fate at times when angered enough you can add someone else to that. Its still a part of your power however."

"Yes....And?"

"She wont be at the Mansion."

Sakuya appeared as she dropped down next to Roxas kneeling down starting to wrap some of his wounds with a bandage. Remilia thought for a second as her face started to turn more pale than usual.

"Oops...It seems I might have been too hasty in my anger. Where do you think she is?"

Jet folded his arms as he closed his eyes and smiled. He turned and looked at Roxas 'again.

"I have no clue however in her current form she will not last a day...depending on where she was banished to...it could be as short as ten minuets. So Roxas....Are you going to sit there and mope...or are you going to get off your non existent ass and find the one thing that makes you feel like you belong in this world. Attacking me is one thing attacking my daughter however is something different. She meant no harm to anyone or anything. Her ability to control magic or even her own mind is lacking. Shes insane she actually thought Kairi was a doll and she more than likely would have knocked her unconscious continued to play dress up with her had a tea party with her and then I would have found her in my world...ok thought she might have different clothing on None the less ok."

Flandre scooted out from the shadows as she skipped around holding a skull she found in her hand. She noticed Remilia as her eyes grew bright with happiness she charged over to her as she hopped up and snuggled her older sister

"Remi Remi its Remiliaaaaa. I found you...Look look I made a friend...He tasted good."

Remilia smiled as she looked at her younger sister and gave her a sisterly hug as she turned to Roxas.

"I may hate you and wish all kinds of torment on you but look at her. She hardly even remembers the fight let alone you. She would have lost interest in your princess long before actually causing real harm to her. Go. Gather some friends find your princess and get her out of that hell. Take my dad along with you get him outta the house he needs the exercise. "

Jet chuckled as he turned and placed his hand out to help the fallen prince from the ground.

"I'll help you find her I know that girls thread of life and I know that hellish place pretty well too. You will just have to owe me."

max magic =300 Magic Old post count:3869

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
A bird flew in the sky, high watching down on the entire scene. Circling, the sky, mostly out of their sight unless they had any sense enhancing abilities which some most likely did due to their abundance lately. Etzolix saw the whole scenario, while in this bird form now knowing all of what was going on. Apparently that girl had almost killed them? Odd, maybe she was into bestiality But alas, that is jailbait for Etz and he wouldn't do that, maybe Biscuits could hook him up with one of his maids..haha. Still, he was scoping out to see where she had been banished too, yet if he recalled she had said something about Twilight Hell? Perhaps a new place that had emerged since he was gone? Well this could be a good chance to get some info on certain things. Though he would need more info about Twilight Hell. This would mean he would need more info...he knew where to go, time to make a trip to the Underworld.

((Biscuits approval to post here))

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Damien
“Woh!” Damien said as he evaded some bullet rain with some quick dodging and back flips but that still wasn’t enough to evade these monstrous number of magical bullets, thus he was forced to defend and the impact was too great that he was pushed towards the wall. As he slammed the wall, he spit out some blood and as he struggle to regain his footing, it seems that he had a broken left arm.

“Darn.. This will take some cash off my bank..” Damien said jokingly as he hovered upwards into the air slow, spiting out more blood. Although his endurance did help him survive, he didn’t have that much magical defense against such a crazy and unpredictable opponent. “Guess it’s time to retreat..” Damien taught as he flew high above the ground before reaching an altitude whereby he saw a bird flew in the sky. It seemed familiar yet Damien can’t get a catch on it. Damien will rejoin them once the rescue operation begins, thus he left the area. He does hope that the others will be alright.

Max Magic: 90
Character: Damien & William's profile
Character Theme Song: Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves

Back to top Go down

PaleoKairi
Kairi didn't feel anything. She couldn't move, she couldn't breathe. Nothing around her moved. She heard mumblings of voices, barely audible, and from sources she couldn't quite place. Kairi only wondered why. Why she couldn't talk. Why her arms and legs wouldn't move. A thought came to the young princess' mind. Was this what dying felt like? Was there really nothing left after death except darkness?

Pieces of voices came through to her. She only half recognized the sources. Something wrapped against her, and all of a sudden, Kairi felt as if she was stumbling through space and time. Nothing made sense.

A voice louder than the others before came through the darkness.

"Child of pure light," it called, "why are you drifting through darkness?"

Kairi opened her mouth to speak, but no sound came out. She knew the answer to the question though, and was surprised to hear her voice out loud when she thought. It seemed to her that in this place, she could only think to act.

"I don't want to be here," she replied, still no sound escaping her physical lips, "I want to go home. I want to go back to my friends... my boyfriend..."

"You are amongst the darkness, the place where you shall stay forever."

"Please, let me go home!" she begged.

"Why do you wish to go home to people who do not love you?" the voice asked.

"But they do love me," Kairi replied, her voice strong.

"If they truly loved you, would you be hanging in the balance in the darkness, forever doomed to wander in dispair and lonliness?"

"They're coming for me," she retorted, unhappy with the voice's constant jabs.

"Would they not have followed you into the abyss? Or are they just biding their time, trying to figure out if you're worth it or not. Worth wading into a place where they might die a horrible death." It told her.

"Let me out!" she cried.

"Your beloved would already be here, wouldn't he? If he truly loved you?"

"He's coming for me."

"No he isn't. Didn't he always say he would protect you? Do right by you? If that is so, why did he not jump into the abyss after you, giving up his own life for you."

"He's..."

"He did not because he does not truly love you. It was a charade, something he put on to keep a woman as beautiful as yourself around. Simply put, the nobody with no heart to feel could not possibly love you."

Kairi's anger was growing significantly, but something strange occurred. She felt herself getting angry with the voice, frustrated because it told her the contrary to what she knew. The only problem was, as Kairi began getting angrier at the voice, her anger against Roxas grew as well. Soon, she was no longer angry at the voice, but at Roxas entirely.

Heart beating faster and faster against death, Kairi finally could stand in the darkness around her. Her wounds began to heal, and she felt stronger than she had ever been. Appearance changing, her frustrations and anger welled up inside her, removing all inhibitions and creating a new persona.

No longer were the days of the pretty princess of light. Now began the days of a sadistic shadow of her former self, content with feeling no remorse towards anyone. Her doned a black dress, high heeled boots and an updo hairstyle. One goal sat before her. Make a certain someone suffer for leaving her alone. Never again did she want to be alone. She would torment him until he understood that.

She wasn't herself anymore. And she liked it.

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top