Mighty Shield // Eos
August 13th 2017, 7:54 pm
Chastelle

Dragonheart [Open]
August 12th 2017, 1:53 pm
Eos

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain
The gummi ship landed on Hollow Bastion, that the guy(Riku) gave Rain. Rain got out of the gummi ship, and looked around as he was trying to figure out why the guy made Rain come to this place. "Hm...maybe im meeting him here.." Rain said as he jumped onto sereval bricks before finally jumping onto a roof. Rain looked all around, but didnt see the man with silver hair. "Where the heck is he..?" Rain said as he sat down on the edge of a roof. Rain then thought about just leaving the place and scearch for someone else, but he didnt has he really thought that he was the one, the only one in matter of fact that could help Rain find out his destiny.

"What are you talking about? I am me! Nobody else!"
—Roxas

Back to top Go down

Riku
Unrecognizable to Rain, Riku appeared before him, wearing his dark organization cloak, hood drawn up to hide his face. He spoke in a deeper tone as well, as he addressed the boy.

He stepped forward, placing a small brown box in front of the boy, before stepping back and holding out a sealed envelope. Inside was a letter to the man Rain was tasked with finding. First he would have to find his way into the castle of Hollow Bastion, and find the computer that served as an entrance to Space Paranoids.

The man explained such to the boy quickly, pointing him in the direction of the castle. ”Don’t fret though, Master Riku is not sending you in empty handed,”[ he continued, pointing at the box.

When Rain opened it he would find inside a keychain too attach to his key blade. It was by no means his to keep, but it was enough to help him not only protect himself better, but it would also act as a sign that he truly was here on Riku’s orders in case there were any mix ups.

The keychain laying in the small box looked the same as the emblem on a heartless, and once attached to the key blade, would conjure the Way to Dawn. The man spoke once more before departing.

”The Way to Dawn will help you on this quest. Once you find the man known as Biscuits, show the weapon to him, and provide him with this letter. But do not dally. That key blade willl only obey you for so long, before it will be no more than your kingdom key once again. Good Luck.” And with that he was gone.

((Yes you get to use Way to Dawn for a short while. Even though you yourself can only own the Kingdom key, there are no rules against me loaning you Way to Dawn. Rp finding your way through Hollow Bastion, getting into the castle and finding the computer etc. I will be posting as interference, but not actually showing up as Riku. Don’t forget the envelope, that needs to be protected.. Good Luck.

Skype wrote:[12:42:17 AM] Joe: i wanna fuck a koala D;
[12:42:20 AM] Lenneth/Hrist: me too

Back to top Go down

Rain
As Rain listen to the hoodie man, Rain looked down at the box, as he took the keychain. Rain unleashed his Kingdom Key, and placed the keychain on it. As it transformed from Kingdom Key to Way of Dawn, Rain made the keyblade disappered again, as he picked up the letter and placed it in his pocket. "Ok then time to find the Castle." Rain said as he jumped down to the ground as he walked through the streets and alleys, trying to find the way to the castle.

—Roxas

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
(alright bookmark here still gettin over this damn flu/cold/whatever i have)

max magic =300 Magic Old post count:3869

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?

Back to top Go down

Riku
((Nothings happpening yet. Post again.. post longer... actually loooig through the town and exploring etc.))

((Biccie. This'll probably get into Space aranoids before you have to worry about posting, so it'll be moved there, I'll make sure the new topic gets linked in this thread though.))

Continue.

Last edited by Riku on January 29th 2010, 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Rain
Rain was walking down a street as he saw a moogle, "hmm..lets ask..." Rain thought to himself as he walked to the moogle. Rain then started to talk to the moogle as the moogle told him to check out the man down the street named Dasen. Rain nodded and followed the moogles instructions to find where the castle was. Rain rushed down the street as he asked several people where Dasen was. Finally he found Dasen, Rain walked up to him and said "Umm...well this moogle told me to ask you if you can give me directions.." Dasen looked at him and said nothing.

(Hey Riku now pretend ur Dasen..and fight me..be like you need to beat me first than i can tell you where the castle is or something like that...kk )

—Roxas

Back to top Go down

Riku
((Not gonna be that easy, You’re gonna have to learn to do more than just a PC versus PC fight to be my student. You’re gonna need to write. I’m willing to help you, but I’m not gonna make it a cakewalk.. Otherwise you’ll never be any good))

Dasen looked up at the strange boy before him. Directions. Dasen looked into the boy`s mind, knowing exactly what he needed. Such a simple question. Dasen simply pointed towards the castle, piercing the skyline behind the roofs of multiple buildings. Surely Rain would look to see what Dasen was pointing at, but when he turned back to enquire further he would find the last few pieces of a pile of dust, swept away by the wind.

Back to top Go down

Rain
((alright...ill try so stop doing PC vs. PC battles but actually type...alright ill give it a shot.))

After Dasen pointed to the castle, Rain vanished on top of a rooftop. Rain looked down at Dasen as he was wondering where Rain went. "Hmm..cant wasted anymore type....i can feel the Way To Dawn, is going back to the Kingdom Key.." Rain said as he turned around and looked up at the horizon and saw a Castle. Rain breathed in deeply as he ran across the rooftops, heading towards thet Castle. After a few minutes, Rain was almost a third way to go, Rain dropped down into the streets as it started to rain, he thought if he was still going to run on the rooftops, he couldnt to it when it was all wet. Rain contuined to run through the streets and people, that once in a while, someone would get in the way of Rain, and he had to push them, saying 'Sorry' after. Finally Rain saw the Castle up close as the wind blew gently but rain was pouring down at the soon to be night sky.

—Roxas

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top