Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MorpheusZero
Morpheus followed the man through the portal and it vanished as he stepped through.

=========================================

When HyperShadic stepped through the portal, the female dressed in black swung a punch directly at his gut as Morpheus stepped at him from behind and tried to grabbed his arms to resist retaliation. The girl dressed in black began to throw punch after punch at the man's stomach.

They were in a dark room, a single lantern casting a little light in the small room. There were chains on one wall, and a door across from it--that obviously left the room. On the chains and on the wall all around it were wet blood stains, and a drain just below it.

Morpheus then began to speak, "If you resist---" He then pulled out a black bladed sword from his back.

Back to top Go down

HyperShadic100
HyperShadic was caught off guard by this attack. Twice in one day I'm getting lazy. And whats up with everyone hitting me.
"What do you want with me?"
If I die here I might have to see him everyday. That's not good.

Nakama
1)friend.
2)partner.
3)Ship mate.
Would you give your life for one?

Offical theme
Battle theme.

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
OOC: Slight Auto-Hit but I won't kill you...

Morpheus grabbed the boy from the back of the neck and took him to the chains as he chained his arms and legs to the four chains on the bloody wall. Then he stepped back as he began to speak. The female leaned against the opposite wall being quiet.

"I need you to do something for me..."

Back to top Go down

HyperShadic100
HyperShadic was getting very angry. Great some idiot is gonna try and use me to further himself. Why me.
"That depends on what you need. I won't date her if thats what you had in mind."
Hit him where it hurts, the ego. although that might come back to huant me.

Nakama
1)friend.
2)partner.
3)Ship mate.

Offical theme
Battle theme.

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
Morpheus grinned as the female chuckled aloud without moving. Then Morpheus began to speak slowly again, "I like your sense of humor young blood. I have brought you here to see that which you will see for the rest of your pitiful life if you do not fulfill my wishes. What I need you to do is simple, and if you complete the task--the rewards will be great, and you will become stronger, and I will give you a power unlike any other..."

Back to top Go down

HyperShadic100
"You know you could have asked nicely. Tell me what you need and I'll think about it, or is it not a option."
This is getting me really ticked off, HyperShadic thought. Nobody asks nicely anymore. This guy needs to learn some manners. Fate must be against me today.

Nakama
1)friend.
2)partner.
3)Ship mate.

Offical theme
Battle theme.

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
Morpheus walked back over to the boy and unlocked his chains and let him walk freely. He then walked over to the door and opened it and motioned for him to walk through. The girl stayed where she was, half-asleep, until Morpheus grunted and she pushed off the wall and walked forward as well. In the next room, there was a small table with four chairs around it. Morpheus pulled out a chair and sat down. The girl sat next to him. The peculiar thing was that there was no other door or window that led out of the room. It was completely a two room building, with no exits. Around this room were devices, knives, daggers, whips, and other torture means. On the table was a blue print and some plans.

"We are deep underground beneath my Castle right now in my Torture Chamber. The only way out is through a portal. If you accept, I will give you a portal to allow you exit. If not--you'll stay here while my partner here tortures you until you decide to change your mind--or die. Now what I need for you to do is simple. You need to go and be a spy for me. You will join Yima at Halloween Town, and become friends with the man. I need something that he has. After you think you are in tight enough with him and he trusts you, I want you to steal something from his Castle, and bring it to me. Then I will Reward you and you will never see me again. If you betray me, I will lock you in here for a looong time before I kill you. Do we have an understanding?"

Back to top Go down

HyperShadic100
"A name. I need the item's name before accepting." HyperShadic said, walking though the door.
What's this guy's beef with Yima? If I survive this I'll never go out alone again. He also didn't mention how deep below his castle, very clever. No hope unless someone knows how deep this place is. HyperShadic thought

Nakama
1)friend.
2)partner.
3)Ship mate.

Offical theme
Battle theme.

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
Morpheus sighed a bit as he tapped on the table. Then he pushed his chair back and stood up. He waved his hand in front of him as a portal opened in front of the door and MorpheusZero spoke. "Well I can see that you are not going to be cooperative. You are free to go--but know this, the next time we meet I won't be so merciful."

Back to top Go down

HyperShadic100
"Well then that's a shame, and if that is your idea of merciful I wonder what your idea of cruelty is." HyperShadic said as he steped toward the portal. Before stepping thru the portal he turned and said"Until we meet again then. He steeped thur the portal.

Nakama
1)friend.
2)partner.
3)Ship mate.

Offical theme
Battle theme.

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
Morpheus didn't speak again, yet he listened to the young boy's last words as he nodded his head. As soon as the boy had disappeared into the Portal that led back to the Hollow Bastion, Morpheus released the energy that sustained the portal and it vanished back into itself. He walked back to the table and sat down as Alex got up and walked over to him. She put her hand on his back as she spoke softly. "It's better this way my Lord, everything is going exactly as planned. Just be patient my love." Morpheus sighed a bit as he responded, "If this doesn't work--I'll still get what I need, It just means there will be more complications and collateral damage." He got up again as he summoned another portal and walked through it followed closely by Alex and they both disappeared as did the portal.

**HYPERSHADIC IS BACK IN HOLLOW BASTION AND LEFT TOPIC I ASSUME.**

**MORPHEUSZERO HAS LEFT THE TOPIC**

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top