roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Balendin8
Balendin stopped in his tracks when he heard what the lizard man said to Shi.

The Pumpkin King? The ruler of Halloween Town?

He couldn't help but turn around and get another look at the man.

No wonder this youth has the look of a seasoned warrior.

Balendin had not been one to keep up with current events or gossip, but back in Traverse Town he had heard rumors of the Pumpkin King's fighting prowess.

I can not walk away now.

Things were getting interesting. It was likely that this Pumpkin King could kill him without much effort if he wanted to, but it was worth the risk to see a legend.

Balendin sheathed his Katana and then he stood there silently, as to not draw unneeded attention to himself, so he could see how things would play out. He was wary though, if one of them charged him his Katana would be quickly back in his hands.

Last edited by Balendin8 on November 4th 2009, 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.

Back to top Go down

Yima
OOC: You are going to have to wait to use the healing hands in a topic that is started after the approval takes place.

The familiar voice of his younger brother rang with tapped sarcasm over his chosen profession, "it's hardly all paper work", Yima shouted back feigning annoyance. The blonde smiled cracking his neck lose from the shuttling down turn he took from his straying gummi ship destined to crash at some point.... which escaped his mind at the moment hoping his auto pilot would see it safely down with a loss of weight. "I had the feeling you might attack me right off the bat", he said playing at gloating him on he turned his eyebrow upward with a curious glance before his eyes widened to take the whole scene in, "want to go around before the day is over", he asked curiously. He expected Etzolix to jump at the chance... something made Yima want to fight now... it could have been him being locked up in his work for so long or that he was just antsy for it but either way he had the mental command on his mind's proverbial tongue to call his pumpkin roughly the size of a large body from the soil beneath Etzolix's feet. The summons's vines would fire from the ground as the main body would pull and push itself from it's temporary birthplace sending a thick gas fire from its sharpened tooth line. All the while the pumpkin would summon he would smile even if he didn't notice to himself; Etzolix had never seen this before and this surprise he expected a counter surprise for but it was still fun to give.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
It seemed that Yima had been interested in a fight, could this have been just to beat Etzolix to the punchline of a little spar? That was apparently what the hybrid's conclusion was, but before he was able to do anything or even respond it seemed that a pumpkin came from the ground and as Etzolix said "Sure" its vines now entangling Etzolix, as it spat fire. A smirk went across his face though it had barely even had a stay as it soon went away for his face turned serious. His Alveus Oculus now appearing it seemed that a pentagram of a blue pigment formed within his eye as everything else now turned black. He could see how much energy was used in this pumpkin and now punched down on it, sure the vines slowed him down and by the time he reached the surface he had been aiming for it was a mere tap it still landed and was on there long enough for him to activate his "Soul Stream" ability. He transferred his own MP in a disrupting fashion to the pumpkin so the equilibrium that had been established now been destroyed and the pumpkin had vanished and only tiny sparkles of the magic that was inside the pumpkin had remained. It was now glittering down as he stood there. "What the fuck was that?" Etzolix yelled to the pumpkin king in surprise though still mildly impressed.

((I have ummm I think about 30 MP now for taking away that summon))

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Atlas
The days were growing darker, the spirits of the worlds were deepened in their quest for light, yet light they shan't find. Times had changed and not for the better apparently. The streets of Hollow Bastion reaked of such a horrid stinch of darkness. One could not trek to the marketplace without coming under attack by heartless or filthy street rats that lie in wait to prey upon those less adapt to the cold nature that this world had grown accustomed to.

On this particular evening, Atlas Agnathon, a young Guardian, stretched his legs upon a distant rooftop. He prefered to travel upon the rooftops to avoid others and to avoid confrontation if at all possible. His brown hair flowed mindlessly as the winds picked up the slightest bit. Atlas wore a black leather piece on his torso, sleeveless so that he would be able to move his arms more freely in the case of battle. His legs were sheathed in black as well, somewhat loose, yet they did the job.

As he ventured off into the horizon he noticed a group of men. Men whom he had never seen before. He was unaware if they were in a conflict or merely greeting one another, yet something didn't seem quite right. There was an eery feeling that was drenched around this place. His right hand gripped the hilt of his sword tightly as he sat upon the rooftop waiting.

Character Profile:
https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/character-profiles-f14/atlas-agnathon-profile-t1640.htm

Back to top Go down

Yima
"That was something I created a time ago after Trickster had made his threats to come kill me and my people... I was the one leader that didn't try to kiss his ass and challenged him", Yima said with a little disdain in his voice for the way he found Xemnas acting during that time. "Sometimes the best inspiration could be right in front of you and unless you are willing to open your eyes to it... you are blind eyelids closed or not", he shrugged his shoulders barely ruffling his cloak. “when did you figure out how to disrupt a complex summon like that Etzolix”, the older of the two asked curiously walking toward the draconic warrior. He had to remind himself though of how he had arrived looking over those gathered around and his vessel plummeting to the earth a distance away…

Rising in the Pumpkin Patch (90 MP spent; 40 MP remaining)

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Haha that's coincidental, The mayor or twilight town Pinky Rose has been comparing me to him lately, apparently because I've been causing some type of chaos or something." Etzolix let out a smile as he scratched the back of his head. "So you already saw through my technique, eh? Of course you would know though, after all you're good with magic complexity, same here, I just don't favor it." He stepped closer to the pumpkin king and walked casually. Though something had gone across his mind, what would Shi think of this? He had never seen Etzolix ever be nice to like anybody before, so that might shock him slightly--or more not, who knows? Then Etzolix heard a huge crash as Yima said something but he wasn't able to catch it because of the crash which was apparently the gummi ship that he had sky dived from. "Did...you're gummi ship just land in Roxas' castle?" with a small pause in between he then continued saying, in a somewhat childish manner. "That's fucking badass, haha" Though, Etzolix was somewhat surprised that Yima hadn't noticed his eyes, which was why he was glad that he had de-activated them before going closer to the older normally blonde headed youth. Now that he though about it though, that hadn't been his regular attire, that was his halloweentown clothing...how did he do that..? "Oh yeah, and..I thought that was just your Halloweentown appearance..." Curiosity echoed through the sound of those words.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Shi was curiously watching Etzolix and the Pumpkin King interact. They did talk like brothers, and they did seem to have history together. He wondered how the two even came up with the brother complex, since they seemed to be different in personalities. But that was just an observation. He walked up to them and was about to ask the Pumpkin King for his name, when he heard a crash. He heard Etzolix say that it was at Roxas' castle. Shi didn't exactly know who Roxas was or why the Pumpkin King would crash into it. He finally asked, "Excuse, I'm Shi. I was wondering if I could have your name." Shi noticed that Etzolix was about his height, while the Pumpkin King was taller than both of them.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Back to top Go down

Balendin8
Balendin stood there as the Pumpkin King and the reptilian man walked towards each other. They had shown off some impressive displays of magic, but Balendin was waiting to see their physical capabilities.

He studied the two fighters closely. Both looked to be fairly powerful, but he would have to guess that the Pumpkin King would be the winner of a fight unless the reptilian man was hiding something back.

The boy named Shi walked up to the two and questioned the Pumpkin King about his name.

Foolish child, if these two begin to fight, you will be caught in the middle and likely be killed. thought Balendin but he didn't say it out loud though. He had talked enough today and it wasn't his job to point out the mistakes of the youthful.

Let the kid make his own mistakes. If they begin to fight and he gets caught in the crossfire, he will learn a valuable lessen. If he manages to survive that is.

Back to top Go down

Yima
"I did plenty outside of those papers, I had to do something to keep me sane", Yima said half jokingly as he turned his head questioningly to the men young and older around him… the gather. “I made a string that would keep a person looking like they never left my little town of Halloween, it also raises your resistance to certain elements”, he smiled with a bit of pride for his creation showing through his usually modest appearance. “I saw as much as I could of your technique but I have the feeling it isn’t limited to summoned beings”, Yima inquired as his vessel over Etzolix’s shoulder crashed down where the Lord of Hallow Bastion’s Castle was located…. he was going to have to go get that later… At this point the young man that had been standing by Etzolix watching the two brothers interact approaching in questioner fro his name, “my name is Yima Qwin”, the pumpkin king said with a smile lending his hand out to shake the curious youth’s. "I am curious to a few individuals names today though, how about yours, and what brought you here", Yima questioned himself curious.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
It seemed that Shi went straight forward and asked the reptile's brethren his name, surprisingly, Yima had given him his full name, then again he had never really been shy when it came to giving his entire name. As he listened to their conversation he pretty much became bored. "So, yeah, you might be right on that part." He said this referring to the disruption of magic to negate its effects. It was something that was pretty useful though Etzolix was sure that Yima had made plenty of useful stuff while they were separated and doing there own little thing. "Oh, and that seems like an interesting type of material..." Etzolix now pondered on what elements they protected but immediately lost interest. "Well, I have a request, I see Shi as having potential, would you mind training him?" The demon wondered how Shi would respond to that phrase, though, it wasn't a lie, Etzolix did believe the words that had just come from his mouth.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Balendin8
Well I guess there is no reason for me to stay here any longer.

The violent atmosphere had almost completely dissipated. Plus his burns hurt something fierce. He really didn't hold any grudge against the kid called Shi, but he hoped with the raw fighting talent the kid possessed he might someday learn a little more self control.

With age and experience, the kids cocky attitude would likely either disappear or get a lot worse.

Being trained by someone who could easily knock him down a peg might be beneficial.

The tall, blond kid; Balendin would keep an eye out for him in the future. He showed a strong will and desire to become a powerful swordsman. Balendin may not be amongst the greatest of swordsmen, but he could teach the kid some of the finer points of swordsmanship.

As Balendin walked away, he wondered where a good place to get dinner at would be.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Shi shook Yima's hand and replied, "Shi Velox." At this point, Shi shrugged at Yima's question and said lamely, "I suppose I was just in the neighborhood." There really wasn't a reason he was in this world, the whole attacking thing was just out of pure boredom and curiosity. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw that man he had burnt previously walking away. He felt no need to wave to him, or say good-bye, since he oh so kindly interrupted his original plan. These thoughts of him were quickly forgotten when he heard Etzolix suggest that Yima train Shi. For a moment, surprise showed on Shi's face. It would be very useful if he was trained, since his previous mentor fell through with the whole training part. And, Shi felt excited for once, which he hasn't been that excited since he found out he could wield a Keyblade. If Yima accepted, then he would be trained by, as far as Shi could see, a powerful man. Shi decided to wait on Yima's answer before talking, since he didn't really know what to say.

Back to top Go down

HyperShadic100
HyperShadidc was a little worried because of were Yima's Gummy ship had crashed. He didn't know much of Kairi but he knew she didn't like the distruction of any buildings.
"Excuse me sir but if I saw what I think I saw you could be in a lot of trouble."
He had said this and immediately regretted saying it for he felt he had spoken out of turn and had sounded unfeeling. He was hoping that Kiari didn't come out there or he would be frightened out of his mind. If she came out there he would ran for home as fast as he could.

Nakama
1)friend.
2)partner.
3)Ship mate.
Would you give your life for one?

Offical theme
Battle theme.

Back to top Go down

Yima
Etzolix's request was an interesting one bringing his gaze back to the man beside his brother, he seemed about the age Yima was when he was half way through his training with the cart-man, and he seemed a sliver happier hearing the elder lizard's request. The pumpkin king to a short moment to ponder over what he would be doing to train him, conditions, and any equipment he should make for the younger man. He had subconsciously already accepted the asking especially since it was Etzolix who was doing the asking. "Shi, if you would like the training I would offer then you are going to follow my rules like any other master would require, you will have to live where I live, and honestly you would be the first to make it through my elites excluded.. all three of them", Yima said solemnly he wanted Shi to understand that the request was not going to be a cake walk and if he turned away now because of the description he was not going to be ready for the meat of the training. "Your morals might very well be tried repeatedly as well as you mental stability, if I didn't already have those factors of the training in my mind then I would guarantee those trials", the guardian of all hollows' eve finished waiting patiently for Shi to respond before going any further. The voice of another young man graced his hearing soon after Shi's last words telling him of the possible danger that could be coming his way, "it woudl be a double edged sword wouldn't it... Shi would get some of his training and I would be defending myself against an enemy that is practically another territory of the empire", a moment of pause passed his face, "I'll have to go visit them before the day is done", he finished responding turning his attention back to Shi and away from his semi-responsive pondering.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
It was at that moment that a voice rang through the heads and thoughts of all that stood there that day. It wasn't spoken, only heard in their thoughts, yet they all heard it at the same moment. "Well, well, well---That's very intriguing. Wait till' Morpheus hears about the "mighty Yima Qwin" trying to build up an Army. That should be interesting." The voice stopped ringing as a short, no taller than 5 feet, figure dressed in black had stopped walking towards them and completed their 'circle' of conversation. It was obviously a feminine voice and one that seemed to know that she carried words of great authority.

She faced downward, but a few locks of her red and silverish hair fell from the hooded cloak that she wore. Her small hands were at her side, colored--yet cold. She never made a single sound, not even while walking. She never even opened her mouth to breathe. Only silence escaped from her.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Shi thought about it. He did need the training, but it sounded pretty brutal. He'd follow Yima, of course. He wasn't one to disobey somebody training him. A bunch of doubts popped up, and many dangers. Shi could even die, depending on how Yima will train him. But, he ignored it and had already decided as soon as Etzolix had suggested it. "Of course, I'd be honored to be trained. I will have absolute loyalty to you," Shi replied, ready for the responsibilities that this required. Suddenly he heard a female voice in his head and was shocked to see that one had joined their conversation.

EDIT: 444th post >.>

Last edited by Shirou on November 7th 2009, 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Pride go before a fall, it can blind you to the obvious, and drown you", Yima said without turning to the voice. "If you accept now Shi then you will likely be at odds with Morph, you will not be able to exclude yourself past this point with a decent chance of success", Yima spoke into Shi's mind solemn as he had before with his voice to Shi's ears. He also send a text message into Etzolix's mind connecting it with Shi's at that moment so they both may see the message played out before he sent Etzolix's his, "you wouldn't happen to have a handy way out of here would you", he played out in character before Etzolix's mind. He believed that it wasn't the wisest idea to leave the ship like that but it was a malfunction... the damage it caused would have to be repaired later in either matter. Yima didn't like the idea of having to fight the Lord of the Dead, his highest servants, and a military army when he had just expended so much of his magical essence... He didn't want to retreat though their guest seemed to be more of a carrot on a stick than a threat and one way or another the Lord of the dead probably could get the info from her even if she was dead. Truth be told that information wouldn't be bad having gotten out though it was true he kept his military matters under lock and key revealing you had three elites when that title is compared to the infinite number of elites that the empire controlled or the dead ones that Morph controlled could give someone the impression of weakness or a low scale world which was fine with Yima being underestimated wasn't a bad thing sometimes.

(Expanded Telepathy: Activated)

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
It seemed that there was a new entity, was this who he thought it was? "Is that really Morph's sister? " As he said this aloud he obviously didn't want to respond to what Yima had said aloud. Though, since right now the poster is lazy he is going to take the short way to getting them out of here. He went next to Shi and Yima and touched them both, he then disappeared with them to the pumpkin patch in which Yima always pondered. And then teleported back to Hollow Bastion to say this. "By the way, Imma go now, I'm tired as fuck." And then teleported to castle oblivion, his home, which had only been his home once everyone else had left.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

HyperShadic100
Great. I'm in trouble. HyperShadic thought. Any ally I might of had is gone. I'm not sure how this girl is gonna act so let's play it safe.
"Hello what is your name, and who is this Morph?"
If this goes bad I may be in trouble. Some things never change. He was wondering where he would be able to flee if she did attack. Maybe back to town. I am getting hungry. He started edging toward the path back to town.

Nakama
1)friend.
2)partner.
3)Ship mate.

Offical theme
Battle theme.

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
"My name is of no importance to you young blood..." said the voice that now echoed through the boy's mind as she responded to him telepathically. "Do you by chance live in Hollow Bastion...?"

Back to top Go down

HyperShadic100
"Maybe, why do you need to know?"
That may not have been the best idea, HyperShadic thought. I don't think this is the time for 'treat others the way they treat you' philosophy. But I can't stand people with no manners.

Nakama
1)friend.
2)partner.
3)Ship mate.

Offical theme
Battle theme.

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
"Hmmm....Well then, it doesn't matter regardless...But HE will deal with you himself." She said aloud this time. She then lowered her head even more as she stepped to the side and a portal appeared. Then she spoke aloud again, yet more softly. "Step into the portal and all will be explained. I will only ask you nicely once--then I will take you by force." She silently waited his reply or any course of action he was going to take.

Back to top Go down

HyperShadic100
"Looks like I don't have much of a choice."
I'm gonna get to the bottom of this. HyperShadic thought.
"One question though before I go, who is he?"

Nakama
1)friend.
2)partner.
3)Ship mate.

Offical theme
Battle theme.

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
It was at that moment that a man dressed in black stepped out of the portal and looked at the young boy. "...You Will Come Now, Or I Will Kill You Where You Stand." The smaller figure in black, the girl, walked behind the man and stepped into the portal as she disappeared. The man stepped aside and allowed the boy passage. "I will tell you what you need to know if you come with me---alive or dead."

Back to top Go down

HyperShadic100
"Fine I'll go. Not like there is much to do here anyways."
He must be that Morph guy that Etzolix was talking about earlier. HyperShadic thought. No way would I be able to stand a chance against him anyways. HyperShadic stepped though the portal.

Nakama
1)friend.
2)partner.
3)Ship mate.

Offical theme
Battle theme.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top