Mighty Shield // Eos
August 13th 2017, 7:54 pm
Chastelle

Dragonheart [Open]
August 12th 2017, 1:53 pm
Eos

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ikara Yukinko
The wolf nuzzled his hand quietly before he spoke her warning out loud, and closed her eyes. She could feel that one of the people near her was staring, but Ikara didn't move as she just brushed it off for the moment. She felt his eyes move from her when Neo warned them, and he quickly spotted the presence of the eavesdropper from his point of view, and he mentioned the fact.

Ikara stood up when she saw the person move, and waited, her body positioned slightly in front of Neo's, even though she doubted the newcomer would attack. Her sapphire eyes caught a glimpse of the metal, and a low growl moved across the maw. She didn't trust him as he kept moving forward. Within 15 feet, she began baring her fangs in warning for him to sheath his weapons. With a sharp movement from the newcomer, Ikara snarled and shifted her weight onto her back legs. It was only to shove his swords into the ground however, and then leaned on them. She remained where she was, but relaxed her hind muscles so that the weight of the wolf was balanced evenly. Ikara kept her eyes sharply on him, watching for any threatening movements. She didn't trust him.

Ikara's mind shifted to Neo's as spoke directly to him. "Do you know this person? I don't know if I trust him. Shall I speak to him, or would you like to do the honors?" The wolf tilted her head so she could glance at Neo momentarily before her attention turned back to the stranger. Ikara's ebony fur on her neck slowly went flat as she relaxed her muscles from the threat.

Cure|Ice|Water|Earth|Wind
Previous Post Count: 2900
Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
Neo removed his hand from the young wolf's neck as he stood up and surveyed the approach of the newcomer. It just kept getting better and better. So many twists and new things were happening all at once. It was almost invigorating. Almost. Neo watched as he drew out his blade, pitiful, and impaled it into the ground as he leaned against it. Amateur, Neo thought to himself. He listened as Ikara made her thoughts known to Neo, then began to speak aloud to the newcomer in response to her question.

"You have forgotten a few very important rules newcomer. First--it's rude to eavesdrop. Second, never draw your weapon unless you're asking for a fight. And third, never bite off more than you can chew."

Neo walked forward, past Ikara, as he grabbed her by the ear softly so she would follow beside him. He walked up closer to the man as hr began to speak again.

"Do you intend on fighting or causing any trouble here today? For you see, it's just that this isn't an ordinary dog. She's magical. She's actually a pissed off Goddess woman trapped in this body. If you piss her off, she's liable to break free from this mortal body and come at you. And there's nothing I can do to stop a pissed off woman if you know what I mean..." Neo said as sent Ikara a mental image of a wink.

Back to top Go down

Kieren
As the one whom Ezoltix had called Morph, moved against the newcomer, Kieren retrieved his sword from where it still stood and casually held it against his shoulder, eying the others for signs of their next move, wondering what would happen next. It was clear that none of the others would need him should things come to blows, but all the same, he did not wish to be caught unprepared should one of them choose him as their target.

Mp Remaining = 20, MP spent = 10

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

[18:05:01] Rayna : Of course you haven't, Kieren
[18:05:07] Rayna : you're a sexy beast

Back to top Go down

Ultima Fenrir
Kai stands with his arms crossed and scoffs quietly. " Rules are made so people can feel important. They may be good, but they still make people have a sense of authority. ". Kai slowly pulls out his sword and seperates it. The markings on the swords return into their normal colors, and the light and electricity go into their respective swords. " But if you need me to prove I'm not here to cause trouble... ". He spins the swords in a flashy fashion and then throws it into a rock about 20 feet away. The swords stick into the rock and electricity pulses around it. Kai's eyes flicker to the one holding the sword and whose name had not been revealed to him. He had an uneasy feeling about him, like he had seen something similar to him. Kai decides to forget about it and readjusts his focus to the one who talked to him.

"If a man talks in a forest and nobody is around to hear it, is he still wrong?" - My Female Friend

"If a woman talks in a forest and nobody is around to hear it, is she still boring?" - My counter statement

Max Magic: 30

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
[[Dude, you pretty much totally disregarded what Somebody Trickster said. lol...edit please?]]

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
WHEEEEE

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
Ok, I'm about to just start like---killing things.

Back to top Go down

Kieren
sounds fun

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Who are we waiting for anyway?

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Kieren
Ikara asked Ultima to re-write his post cause he disregarded Morph's post. least thats how I understand this sudden stand-still

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Back to top Go down

Ultima Fenrir
Sorry been away from comp for a while. I'll rewrite soon

"If a man talks in a forest and nobody is around to hear it, is he still wrong?" - My Female Friend

"If a woman talks in a forest and nobody is around to hear it, is she still boring?" - My counter statement

Max Magic: 30

Back to top Go down

Kieren
so, anyone think we could just go ahead with the ro and let Ultima's post stand as it is? or is this Rp done?

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
JESUS ULTIMA, EDIT THE DAMN POST! IT'S BEEN LIKE 3 F***ING WEEKS.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

Kieren
8 days actually, 6 since he said he would fix it

I vote we proceed with it as is
let Morph and Ikara do with him as they see fit for his actions

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Back to top Go down

Kieren
((Ok, since I need this RP to finnish before I can start cronologizing my adventures, I am going to just hop into character and finnish my part now))

Approaching From the direction Kieren had first aproached from, Shareem watched as the strange man eavesdropper threw his swords away, fool she thought, he is leaving himself open to attack with such a display of bravado. Moving up to Kierens side she ran her hand along his back and wispered quietly into his ear "Come dear, our ship will be waiting, we don't have time to play with them." Taking her hand Kieren began to leave the Maw, speaking to the others as he went "Well everyone, it has been fun, but my dear tells me we are falling behind shcedual, I hope to meet some of you in the field again." With that the two of them left the maw for adventures unknown.

"Kieren has left the topic*

Last edited by Kieren on November 17th 2009, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
[[Screw it..... I'm sick of waiting]]

The wolf snarled teasingly at the newcomer, and shifted her body back onto her hind legs. At that moment the stranger threw his weapons off to the side and she chuckled, a coughing bark noise. Ikara flicked her ear for Morphy to let go, and glanced at him sideways. The wolf's form slowly began to blur as Ikara's muscles reconstructed. Her fur retracted into her pale skin and her nose shortened into a human nose, to a human face. In no more than a few seconds, a nearly human form stood next to him and she grinned, her fangs flashing in the dim light. Ikara was still dressed in her white dress and bows from the party. Ikara ran her finger through her long wavy hair and pushed it over one shoulder. Her feet were bare.

"So what is it that you are looking for here? I can sense your uneasiness." The hybrid smirked as her piercing eyes watched his movements. She kept her mind connection with Neo and responded to him.

Nice, I'm sure he'll believe that. I guess I'll play along. Ikara flicked her tail at her last sentence, and waited.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
[[Did he become inactive...? >.>]]

[[Goddamn.]]

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile