Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexander Darkwind
Wha-? R-really cool?

He was kind of amazed for that simple response she gave to him. No one, in his entire life, had taken the fact that he was a demon llike that. Alexander then said:

Wait, so you aren't afraid that I might hurt you? That I might take your soul? That I kill the people you love? That I bring the hel upon this land? Nothing?!

Those were all the responses people had given to him when he reveals himself as a demon. He was still somehow amazed for that response...

Is there really a need to fight?

Back to top Go down

Rayna turned back around, smiling at Alexander.
"I could be afraid. But I'm not. I know you won't do any of that
to me because we're kinda like friends." Rayna said, then continued.
"I don't really care about what someone is, or what they can do, as long as they're not really a threat. I have very good intuition. I know you probably wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm right on this one. Right...Alex?" She smiled, closing her eyes as she did so. ((OOC: Like Azumi Cho's avvie))

Back to top Go down

Alexander Darkwind
Umm... Yeah, you're right. I would hurt you, but its kind of amazing to meet a person that is not afraid of me being a demon.

Alexander smiled at her, and then a little grin grew on his face.

Yeah, you WOULD be afraid if you could see me in my normal form... Heheheheh... But its just a joke. I cannot go into my normal form, though I really miss it.

He smiled again.

Thanks for not judging me for what I am, Rayna.

Back to top Go down

"Yeah.." A light blush grew on Rayna's face. "No problem."
She looked up at Shirou again, waiting for his answer. She desparately hoped it wasn't who she thought. She sat back down, holding her ankle. She'd been standing for a while, and it really started to hurt.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Shi clapped and said with a sardonic tone, "Great, now you have a friend who doesn't see you as a freak." He put his index finger on his temple and closed his eyes. He was getting tired and annoyed. It felt like he was watching some stupid Disney movie about friendship.((HAHA, DISNEY GET IT?!?! yeah i know i suck at humor....)) He then turned to Rayna and told her, "Of course I still like Azumi, but sadly, it's not the same as before." Shi shrugged, not really knowing how to to explain further.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Back to top Go down

Rayna was about fed up with Shirou's obvious disrespect towards Alexander. She stood up. "What is your problem with Alex, anyway? Do you two have some kind of bad blood I should know about?" Rayna smirked. "Or are you jealous?" She laughed.
She winced and sat down again. She pulled on Shirou's shirt. "Okay, instead of me standing up and sitting back down over and over, you sit down here." She pulled him to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Shi rolled his eyes as Rayna tried in vain to taunt him. "I'm not a jealous type. I don't have to have a reason for having a problem with this Alexander fellow," Shi replied with a flat tone. He allowed her to pull him down next to her.

((Short yes, do I care? no.)

Back to top Go down

Alexander Darkwind
Well, well, is not a big deal. I'm used to be treated like this by people like him, so don't worry.

Still, he disliked that. Though he worked hard to remain calm, his inner demon feelings were about to explode. There was a big amount of anger inside a demon, and when that anger increases a bit, it could explode in a harsh way, enough to make the demon kill somebody.

He was calm and could control those feelings, but Shi should continue talking like that.

It could be seen in his face how his anger was growing.

I think that he dislikes my personality, that's all. Anyways, try to do not put me too much in your relationship problems, ok?

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Outside the ballroom of which there were three people, two he recognized by their appearance and by their scent the other, he hadn't recognized or ever met, this female seemed to be arguing with the male. More drama, its seems that was the main basis for adolescent conversation. As things continued Etzolix, was, disappointed in shi, he seemed different and not in the good way. He revealed himself from the shadows, his Face fully showing, his ocher eyes deep, this time without threat, but, as if contemplative, yet, they could be perceived as menacing to anyone who didn't know, such as Yima and Morph, the only two who would really know this, unless Kotor and Tementeye learned the difference between certain looks in his eyes. "Shi, since when have you been a wannabe emo crybaby? Whatever's happening, move the fuck on, shit happens, get used to it. Oh and Alex, I do remember that you and I have different beliefs, but I do respect how you are treating this situation. Though you may not like how I work, the feeling isn't mutual, or at least for this situation"

Back to top Go down

"I wasn't trying to taunt you. It just seemed like something to say to lighten the mood. Besides, what if you hung out with Azumi a lot again? And I disliked her? Wouldn't you want us to be friends?" Rayna asked, looking at Shi. "I might sound stupid for saying this, but I really like you, Shi. And Alex here," Rayna looked at Alexander and smiled brightly. "Seems like a really good person to have around in a tight spot." Rayna looked at her ankle, and the black bandage supporting it. "So could all of us at least try to like eachother? Please?" She looked at Shirou. 'My somebody used this trick a lot...it looked pretty convincing.' Rayna blinked her eyes twice at Shirou, her eyes wide each time she did it, almost as if to say, "Pweeesssee???"
All of a sudden, she looked at Alexander. He looked really pissed. Rayna put her hand on his back, smiling. "Please don't be mad. I promise not to get you into this kinda thing again, okay?"
She heard a voice, and she listened to him. Who was this? What were they doing here?
"Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Alexander Darkwind
Mmm... Well, I don't have anything against Shi, Rayna. Yet if he keeps treating me like that I fear that my inner demon self won't stay quiet for too long...

As he said that, he noticed the scent of a person that he met some time before. He turned to see the half-demon that he once saw at Destiny Islands. It was true that Alexander didn't like his way of working, but he had a deep respect for the other demons, even if they are bad.

Well, I don't have anything against you, demi-demon. We have different beliefs, but I respect my own race as brothers. Though, I don't know if this applies to you, as ou are not a complete demon. But anyways, if you have something of demon, then you have my respect.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
"Hello, Etzolix. Fancy meeting you here," Shi greeted him, standing up. He didn't bother to offer his hand because he didn't exactly know how Etzolix would perceive it. "And I haven't become a wannabe emo crybaby," Shi clarified, narrowing his eyes. Shi really didn't need to be told what to do by this person. He sighed and put his hands in his pockets. He then told Etzolix, "You remember the first time we met? It was in Traverse Town and you attacked me. How about a real fight for once?" He pulled out a cube, which turned into his scythe, and cracked his neck. "I've been itching to fight somebody."

((Shi isn't being overly cocky, he knows he'll lose, but he's doing it for the helluva it.))

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Yeah, I remember, but Pinky interfered and then Biscuits died and all that. But, if you really want to go for it have fun." He said this his eyes now activating Alveus Oculus. He could see things better now and could interpret things that he couldn't have before, his eye now forming a pentagram and all the parts that were white now turned black. He didn't bother putting on his draconic mask yet, he doubted he would need it. "So, you're a wannabe death now?" Etz said this referring to the scythe, the thing people used when they tried to be like the grim reaper or some other cliche like being. "So, you go first." He said in a nonchalant way looking to the side analyzing the female, she seemed to be a nobody, so how did she have feelings...? Or was she putting on a facade? That was most likely it. "Well, Alex, I have something in me, that makes me demonic, born a human, turned into a demon, though, I may seem destructive, I strive for peace, and for peace...everything has to be obliterated. Though, that will be settled later, right now, I have to worry about the bigger fish that prevent that. I may do what I want, but some of my morals haven't changed." He looked back at Shi, now expecting his attack to come at any moment.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Shi just seemed to want to fight, and then there was the one called "Eztolix", whom she didn't know anything about, that just popped up and agreed. Rayna was confused. She shifted closer to Alexander, and backwards a bit. "For one, I think we should move," She said, scooting back. "And, I don't know if you're as confused as I am as to what just happened, but I think that's why Shirou was sort of "picking" on you, was because he wanted to fight someone." Rayna sighed and looked at Shirou. 'Why does he want to fight? I hate fighting, it leads to conflict. This Eztolix guy looks pretty strong, too. Shi might come out on the losing end.'
She sighed again and prepared to watch a battle she didn't really want to watch.

Back to top Go down

Alexander Darkwind
Oh, for the sake of god...

Alexander walked some steps from where he was, as it was too dangerous to stay in there when a battle is coming. He stood at Rayna's said, looking with an annoyed face at the two that were going to fight.

Seriously, there is people that wants to fight in every place I go... Well, I think there is nothing more to do than to watch this battle...

Even at the distance he was, he could feel the powers of this half-demon, and he could tell that they were more powerful than Shi's... Or that was what he thought.

Only time would show.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
"I suppose you could say that I idol Death as an Entity, but I'm not delusional to think that I'm responsible for taking any lives," Shi replied simply, his eyes searching their surroundings. He made notes on where everybody was and whatnot. ((Where are we anyways, I'm kinda fuzzy on Hollow Bastion)) He then said to Etzolix, "You know, that belief for peace seems a little paradoxical." And then, he decided to make his move. Shi quickly threw his scythe at Etzolix and ran forward in a zig-zag as he summoned out his Novus Ankoku Keyblade. He slashed his keyblade across his chest (meaning he made a movement to do so) and then sliced his keyblade vertically. Then, he quickly threw his left hand in a fist to try to punch Etzolix in the face.

Back to top Go down

((Where are we anyways, I'm kinda fuzzy on Hollow Bastion))
((We're at the place after the Rising Falls in KH1.))
---THIS IS NOT A POST---

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"You see death as an Idol? Well, what if I were to tell you I am, a good friend of the one who rules the Underworld? He, controls the literal being of Death, and even if you idolize him, you will never be as powerful or even close by the road you're going through. Friends, allies? Sure, they're good motivation but you're eans of strength are all wrong, which is why, you'll never amount to anything unless you learn otherwise." He said this, recognizing the attacks and merely stepping back to avoid them both, his Alveus Oculus wasn't even needed but helped make things much easier to see, such as his movements, the spacial perception and peripheral vision buffs were always useful to help determine the intensity of the blow and helped with his reaction time with his movements due to knowing when the last possible second of avoiding was, though his body didn't always have time to react if it were someone who was too fast such as Jet Enduro for example, the fastest person ow that Celox had disappeared, though, he never fancied her. As he saw the punch coming toward him, he turned letting it pass a centimeter from his nose, then using his palms to aim for his forearm and grab it, which if successful would happen a millisecond before his other palm thrusted in the upward direction on his elbow, with enough impact that would break his arm.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Shirou
((Nyah, edited then, Chicken. Made it simpler.))

Shi saw Etzolix's hand move and activated his recent spell, Resistance. If it worked, Etzolix would be shot back about 10 feet. If it didn't, then Shi would be propelled back ten or more feet. He just used it to avoid injury. ((60-15=45))

Last edited by Shirou on October 14th 2009, 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
((I've tried reading that many times.....but I don't get what you're saying >.>))

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Shirou
edited: sorry it's so short, there's only so little i can do with only one action

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
It seemed that Shi wanted to show resistance by using magic in this battle, Etzolix just smirked as this happened for, it would surprise Shi, nothing happened. For, Etzolix had used the most useful ability making it so that this didn't effect him, meaning that the spell really didn't have the effect since it was working on him, and since no action was taken on moving his arm, Etzolix gripped the arm and had proceeded to break his arm just as before the momentum not changing at all and all the strength still present. The palm had hit will full impact as intended located at his elbow. Though, after that they were both sent in Shi's direction, or more like the direction Etzolix was facing, using this momentum, Etzolix now called on of the reflection blade to his hand that had impacted the elbow, and now aimed for slam it against his ribs, to break them, not create a gash or any type of blood wound.

120 MP-15MP=105 MP

((It's okay, as long as I can understand it I don't care about length. Though my attack isn't an autohit, I negated your attempt to block and since your block/dodge was unsuccessful it meant my attack was successful. ))

Last edited by Chicken on October 16th 2009, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My MP total.)

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Rayna gasped, her eyes wide like saucers as the other broke Shirou's arm and went for his ribs. "Hey, that's bad form!!" She stood up quickly, trying to keep "Eztolix" from breaking Shirou's ribs, too. Rayna didn't care how much what she was about to do would hurt her ankle, or her, for that matter. She ran out, getting in Eztolix's way, and probably would pay for it dearly in the next couple of seconds. 'Damn it...why did I do that?'

((OOC: Sorry, Rayna got bored xD))

Back to top Go down

The ruckus caused Rose to wake with a start, and she flew to her feet, shield up, Admiral Keyblade summoned in a flash of lupine lights, and her eyes wild with a fire of battle.
"WHO! WHAT! WHERE! WHEN! HOW! WHY! I'D LIKE TO ORDER A SIDE OF POTATOES WITH MY CHICKEN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!"

About that time, a massive headache hit her full force, and the girl plopped down on the bench again, rubbing her scalp with her fingers, attempting to remember why the hell she'd fallen asleep in Radiant Garden in her regular clothes when she was SURE she'd purchased a Yukata only a few hours ago. How long had she been out? The Guardian of water checked the sky. It was night now, and she'd sat down with...
Oh yeah, she remembered now.

Biscuits.

Etzolix? Shi? Some random chick and dude? Pudding? Fighting?! ESKIMOS?!?!?

Arianne summoned her Admiral Keyblade and her shield at the same time, the lupine lights dancing around them like fireflies in the night. Although she still had a tiny hangover, and felt the urge to hurl all over the cobblestone from the heartbreak, her face was serious. Pale, yes, but serious and obviously alert to what was going on, despite being rather nailed.

"Damnit Etzolix, do you have to pop up everywhere and fuck with people? Do I really have to beat you silly everywhere I go? Why don't you pick....on someone your own size, huh?"

It was at that moment, when she said that, in which she realized a horrible truth...Etzolix WAS a lot more like Trickster than she thought. It was almost like....fate. She had always believed that, him being her rival, him being equal in strength to herself, they would be destined to fight one another forever. But now he was dead. Now she had been looking for a partner, an enemy, a new rival, to perhaps test her power without killing her...but not going easy on her either.
At that instant, Arianne realized that foe, the assailant she'd been looking for had finally shown himself. He had slowly grown in his abilities, but now, now he was finally as strong as she....and a worthy opponent.

In a daze, she chuckled, lowering her defenses in her own realization.
"I suppose you and I are doomed to fight one another so long as the other lives, aren't we Etzolix? You better stop hitting him before I get involved."

Roughly, she yanked the girl out of the way, who had so stupidly decided to put herself in front of Shi as Chicken attacked.
Stupid....impulsive. Used to be me. She's a lot like me.
Rose couldn't help but smile about that....but felt a little pain for her. If she really was like her...she was in for a rough visit in this dimension.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
((Uh guys I'll reply after Shi replies I need to know what he does in response to my attack. Though, damn Pinky, you're stalking me now aren't you?<---Reply to via PM))

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top