Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bennett Levin
Bennett breathed a bored sigh to himself,until he saw a girl approach him.Though his attention was elsewhere and wasn't paying much attention to see who she was.He turned to face her a few seconds later after her question.As much to his surprise he found Azumi beside him,if he felt his heartbeat right there it probably be beating some faster.although that could've have been a normal reaction when talking to any girls.He told himself to calm down mentally.

"Well in fact I do happen to know a Bennett,and he's here right in front of you," he answered to her question.Bennett pulled a happy smile on his face,"Having fun? Azumi?" he asked her.If he looked to her hands he could see she was holding two punch cups,obviously one for him and her.He moved his hand and held the top of the cup with his fingertips,letting Azumi's hand let go of the cup.His hand adjusted to grasp the body of the cup and he took a drink from it.

Back to top Go down

Alexander Darkwind
Alexander could notice the strange look that this man gave to him, and Alexander took a while to shake his hand thanks to this.

The pleasure is mine. My name is Alexander Darkwind.

It was strange for this man to be this jealous. Sure, he had danced with Kendra and he talked in a polite way to her, but wasn't that supposed to happen in all parties? Well, he was not going to make any comments about the situation. After Kendra finished talking about the Key-Shaped blades, Alexander suddenly remembered something and then said:

Actually, I remember that some person told me that this weapons, called "keyblades", choose a warrior with a heart of light to weild them. I also know that many heroes of this universe were wielders of the keyblade. I shall help you find more about this too, as I'm interested on the subject.

Alexander looked at his pupil, Luna, that was now looking with some fierce eyes at Uriel for the way he looked at Alexander, and he continued.

I heard there is a place in the "World of Darkness" called The Archives, where one can see many but maaaany different archives of all the information that could be collected from this universe. I suggest you to start investigating there, if you really want to know more about this blades.

Is there really a need to fight?

Back to top Go down

Shirou
"Ah, sorry, was it that obvious," Shi asked, as he smiled an embarrassed smile. When she asked about the keyblade, he told her, "Ah, the weapons shaped like keys that unlock the hearts and are the few weapons able to destroy heartless. I've also heard that the wielders are particularly handsome." Shi added in the last part jokingly. Out of the corner of his eye, Shi spotted Azumi chatting with somebody didn't recognize. He seemed pretty friendly, though, so Shi ignored it. He [Shi] then asked Rayna, "So, what weapon do you use?"

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Back to top Go down

"It's okay. And yes, it was a little obvious. Everyone tells me I have a sharp eye, though, so don't worry about it." Rayna smiled. The song was coming to a close ((OOC-Finally, it feels like we've been dancing for days..oh, wait. xD)), and Rayna stopped. Not too abruptly, she hoped, because he'd trip. "Anyway, yes, those are the ones. And I have noticed they all seem to be, yeah." Rayna laughed. "I use a staff. You know, like, magic and stuff like that. But I don't really have any spells, yet. I just kinda swing it around," Rayna laughed, motioning for Shi to come off of the dance floor with her. "Do you want to sit down? Or do you want to dance again? Either's fine with me."

Back to top Go down

Advaita
...Uriel's eyes, which were just a dim yellow glow, were now bright enough to light the entire balcony.

"An entire WORLD... Steeped in dark energy? Y'don't say?"

...For any of you who've seen "Full Metal Alchemist", do you know the look Winry gets when she comes across a new piece of machinery? ...That would fairly accurately match his expression right now. One could already tell, his mind was abuzz with all kinds of different theories and experiments. He'd always been tied to the darkness. It fascinated him, enthralled him. In fact, he only thing that occupied more of his mind than wonderings of the dark... ...Was the very woman he'd come here to find.

...Alright. He was resolved. He knew how he felt about her, and, if Sanura's ravings were anything to go on, Kendra felt the same. ...It was high time he did something.

"Alexander, I do so ever hate to be rude... But... ...May I speak privately with Kendra, for a moment?"

Back to top Go down

Azumi Cho
Her heart beat a trifle faster as the man in front of her spoke. His smile captivated her for a moment, delaying her reaction time on letting go of the cup. "Oh...sorry." She wrote, dropping her gaze to the floor. Am I having fun? she thought to herself as she cast a painful glance in Shi's direction.

The girl forced herself to nod, feeling the hot sting of tears come to her eyes. Was she sinking down to the floor again? "Not really..." The half-ling was feeling her shoulders heave. "Maybe coming was a mistake...maybe...feeling this was a mistake." She was looking to Bennett for help.

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ

Back to top Go down

MrsGrizzley
Kendra felt her heart skip slightly as she saw the determination in Uriel's stance. He had made a decision . . . and he wanted to speak to her privately . . . Her heart thumped loudly in her ears as she both wondered what it could be and, somehow, knew what it was.

For so many years, it seemed, they had danced on the edge of a choice.

She'd heard two women back in Traverse Town talking about the upcoming festival, about how romantic it was, with the tokens and the couples . . . She'd briefly thought about getting something, just in case, but she hadn't.

She looked up to meet Uriel's eyes. The words were his to say.

Back to top Go down

Advaita
Without a word, he withdrew the white ribbon from his pocket. He removed his hat, and urned down his collar, so his face could be seen.

Easing behind her with an unearthly silence, like the shadows he manipulated, he tied the ribbon around the long ponytail. It looked elegant, but the looks weren't important; it was more symbolic than anything else.

He turned her around before wrapping his arms around her.

"...Happy St. White's Day... ...My love."

He said no more. Nothing needed to be said. Only action was appropriate now. He brought his lips to meet hers in a gentle kiss, one that served to convey the depth of his emotion.

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me, there's a truth in your eyes, sayin' you'll never leave me...

Back to top Go down

MrsGrizzley
A touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall; you say it best, when you say nothing at all.

Kendra was surprised for a moment when he tied the ribbon to her hair. She wasn't aware that he had been here long enough to hear about the tokens, or what they meant. She was about to apologize for not having one for him when he followed up the token with something much more powerful.

She'd wondered about this moment for years. The choice was made; the words were said.

She leaned into his kiss, returning it with full interest and emotion. At last.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Shi followed her from the dance floor. "Nah, I'm good for now," Shi told her. He grabbed her hand and lead her back to their table. On the way, he noticed Azumi still talking to that one guy, but she looked different somehow. It worried Shi slightly. When they reached their table, he told Rayna, "Gonna go get some drinks." He smiled and left. Making his way through the crowd and towards Azumi. When he reached them, he put his hand on Azumi to turn her around so he could see her face. He said, "Hey Azumi."

Back to top Go down

Azumi Cho
The hand touching her made Azumi jump slightly as she noticed that her body was turning. The girl had recognized the voice and kept her eyes downcast, not wanting Shi to see her eyes. "Hey...Shi..." her words appeared slower than normal and her mouth was tugged down into a frown.

Her heart was pounding in her chest as so many thoughts flew through her head. The half-ling wanted to tell him so badly of how much seeing him with another girl dancing had hurt her. Her hands kept clenching and opening. "I..." The words were caught in the confines of her mind. "I..." she was shaking, and maybe thinking of what Bennett may say to her because of this, but she had to follow her heart.

The girl had reached out and wrapped her arms around Shi. Tears spilled down her cheeks as she shuddered. "I...l...love...you...Shi." She had finally managed to write the words as she "said" to Bennett, "I hope...this doesn't offend you...can we still be friends?"

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
Ikara had recently entered the ballroom, her facial features displaying her uncertainty. It was a long time since she had dressed formally, and she kept pulling at her dress with her fingers. It was an ivory sweater like material that was loose across the shoulders and resting on her biceps. The hybrid's hair, now long from the lack of cutting, reached mid-back in ebony loose curls. She fiddled with her swooped bangs and sighed as she continued into the ballroom. Her heeled over-the-knee black boots clicked at each step on the floor, making her presence ever more known. A soft sigh emanated from her as she untied the ribbon around her neck. She originally wasn't going to go to such a formal event, but seeing as the wolfie had nothing better to do, she decided to show up. The loose ends of the deep red ribbons at the top of her boots swayed in sync with her ebony and white tail which also had a red ribbon tied on the end. A faint smile crossed her lips as she retied the matching ribbon tighter around her neck, and she was greeted by one of the workers there. She bowed to him momentarily while he told her to have a good time, and she moved on towards the party. A small gulp was heard from the female as she made her way through.

The female's deep sapphire eyes skimmed over the food, the people, the workers, and the tables. Everything was beautiful, and everything was in order. She had to give it to Roxas and Kairi for throwing such a beautiful party. She noticed the two and smiled a bittersweet one at the two's happiness. Memories of the last year made her smile drop, and she looked away, looking for anyone she knew. Mana, who from a distance seems as nothing more than a green glow, was perched on Ikara's shoulder, gripping onto a small amount of Ikara's hair for balance. She was dressed delicately in a green vine dress covered in tiny flowers. Her excitement was noticeable, as her green aura was practically vibrating to the music. She spoke to Ikara quickly in her ear, and giggled as she took note of everyone in the area.

[[Pictureee]]
Spoiler:

Cure|Ice|Water|Earth|Wind
Previous Post Count: 2900
Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

Alexander Darkwind
Yes, an entire world of darkness... I've been there before, yet I must tell that only people tied to the darkness can feel confortable in there... People like me, for example.

Those words were spoken to Uriel just before this man asked him if he could talk privately with Kendra. Alexander obeyed and left the place, so they could be alone and indisturbed. The whole time he wondered around the ball room, looking at the different people around, and he even recognized some of them.

There was really nothing much to do.

He returned to Kendra and Uriel, saying to the man.

May I ask you why you seemed to be so interested on the "World of darkness"?

Is there really a need to fight?

Back to top Go down

Shirou
After Azumi had hugged and admitted her love to him, Shi was silent. He was silent because he couldn't think. He couldn't think because he was in shock. His mind sped up and slowed down, and he thought of nothing and everything. But the thing that was the biggest was saying 'I love you' back to her. Shi loved her...right? It's been so much time since they've actually spent time together, but Shi was sure he stilled loved her. But why couldn't he say it back? Maybe...maybe his feelings weren't the same as before. It wasn't the girl he ran into tonight. Or maybe it was part of the reason. Shi didn't know, nor did he know what to do.

He backed away from Azumi looking down. He said, stuttering slightly, "Az, Azumi... I...I'm sorry." He couldn't speak anymore. He wanted to get away. Get away from everything. From everyone. So, he ran off through the crowd of dancing people and out through the doors of the party and into the streets of Hollow Bastion.

((Hell yeah, first one to leave.))

Back to top Go down

Rayna waited. She looked at her blue watch, sighing. She looked over, just in time to see Shi running out the door, another brown haired girl in tears. She ran up to the one called "Azumi" and lightly put her hand on her shoulder.
"Hey.... Are you okay?" Rayna hated to see anyone upset. It made her upset. "Please, don't cry. Tell me what's wrong."
She looked at Azumi. She was very pretty, and she looked very nice. Rayna suddenly put two and two together. "....Oh-no....I was...interfering...
I'm so sorry, I-I didn't know. Please. Tell me some way I can make it better. It's very clear your feelings for him blow mine out of the water and into next century. Please, tell me what I can do to help."

Back to top Go down

Bennett Levin
Bennett felt stunned,and his face was showing it as well.The series of events that just happened before him was shocking and a little irritating all at once.
He became silent to gather his thoughts,his mind went blank,with no thought lingering in his head he had no idea what to do.What he could do was A:Comfort her B:Walk away Or C:get mad.Neither any of them seemed favorable to him,so he decided to do the thing he wanted to do,Bennett reached out and...touched Azumi's forehead,irritation bring the awkwardness out of the situation,well at least that what Bennett thought anyway.

Bennett didn't feel in the right territory to do much else,so he decided to try to step away from them,and so he did.He walked to near the middle of the ballroom and turned away from Azumi and Rayna.

Back to top Go down

Azumi Cho
Shi...doshde? Her own mind was running a million miles a minute as she watched him go. Her hand moved to try and stop him, but she failed. I...I'm sorry Shi...I... Looking at Bennett once more only seemed to make everything worse. The half-ling really wanted to draw quicksand around her, and the girl Shi had been with was only making it worse.

"Dang it all..." she wrote, trying to rein in her rage. Looking at the girl in front of her, Azumi wrote, "Please...just...leave me alone...he made his confusion clear...please, trying to apologize is only..." Just then, a hand touched her forehead. It was Bennett, she realized, and felt that much worse.

The half-dryad could feel herself reaching out pathetically to Bennett. "I'm sorry...Bennett..." She wrote after following him. Lavender eyes were red from her tears and she was shaking. "I'm so sorry." Her knees hit the floor. Maybe it was confusion, but the girl would stay there until her punishments had been served. Bennett...I understand if you...hated me now... she thought to herself.

Back to top Go down

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Lenneth was a little more concerned then he first thought about this gal as she seemed for more broken then he first thought, certainly the events that happened within the few mouths have shaken her to the core of course, but to make her question her position in life? Seemed a little too early to be having a mid-life crisis not to mention one at her age. This whole balance concept was something a little surprising to hear especially from her since this black and white atmosphere she describe was something he could never understand truly. Be her own definition he travels would have lead to his own battle with her as his powers of the darkness have ever increased and growing still. Things seemed far to misjudge by her duties as a guardian’s as displeased theories. He signed a little with a smile of sorrow for her.

“ Hun things like this are never easy for those that have an open mind, not to be mean but I think the teaches of t he guardians you hold on to are a little basis to the extremes and somewhat outdated. Just to be blunt like i always am things are never so black and white, there are all ways exceptions and surprises to the lives we are given. What truly makes a person is how well the adapt to the ever changing nature of the worlds, Evil and good no longer hold water in the world any more for its all about perception. Say someone invaded a world and utterly destroyed it, killings millions of innocent people but then it was all for his own world’s survive saving those millions. In turn to his people the man was a hero and to the other side he was an utter foe. If something say duty is what blocks what you feel in your heart i say its not worth it anymore. Ignoring your heart for a destiny’s call is something that only leads to ur own sorrow.”

He spoke from the heart and in a manner far more fitting to his nature, a nice little slap of reality with the sincerity. She was emo enough so words of kindness would only add to her pit of self wallowing that was something he could not let herself become consumed in. He wanted her to fight for her happiness, this giving up rose was not her true self. It appeared she was not the only person to have their own drama as from the little commotion to the side of the dance floor someone had ran out of the gates and the soft whispers of salty tears. The night had turned into one for many oddities indeed. Still crossing over into the next phase of the routine with him signalling for a dip.

Back to top Go down

Rayna sighed. It was no use. She was only making it worse. She ran out the door, after Shi, to try and find him. 'Azumi had every right to be with him...' Rayna thought, starting to feel really guilty as she ran down the steps. She tripped on her dress and ripped a part of it off. "Damn it all, anyway!!" She sat down. Now she felt horrible. All because she HAD to go up and see who he was. She ruined the night. She embarassed Shi, embarassed and pissed Azumi off, and she probably wrecked any relationship-to-be, if they were to start one. Rayna sat on the front step and started to cry. "I have no right to." Rayna said to herself, standing up and sniffling, drying her tears and frowning with determination. She had to find that darned Shi Velox.

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
Ikara watched the commotion as multiple people gathered around one small brunette, and a boy fleeing from the scene. Not long after, another boy walked away from the crowd as well, moving to the center of the ballroom. Ikara shook her head slowly and put down her glass on the table she stood by. Mana on her shoulder whispered into her ear and the wolf girl nodded, her hands flattening her dress. The green glow flickered into the air, and landed on the top of Ikara's head. The female began walking until she came close to the crying girl, and overheard the sadness and grief she was feeling. Mana flew up to the girl and shifted in front of her face, a tiny smile on her face. She tilted her head as she watched the girl cry. Mana's wings beat quickly to keep her small body in the air. She chuckled slightly, a high chime sound, and tapped the girl's nose, wanting her to be happier. Ikara's voice was overheard, who moved closer.

"Why are you crying? A lot of time has been spent into this, and it's supposed to be a happy time. From the scene, I'm assuming the boy that had recently exited is the one who has done all of this. And as I see it....It's not necessarily a bad thing if he left while you cried. If there is a different reason, and you are upset because of his leave....I could go try to talk him into coming back for you." Ikara told her honestly. A moment later, the girl beside her sprinted out towards the door, obviously looking for the boy. Just what drama was going on - Ikara did not know. She moved her gaze back to the girl and waited for a response after a brief wave and smile to Lenneth.

Ikara did not like to see the girl cry at such an event. Yeah, events didn't go as planned for the brunette or Ikara, but she didn't let it ruin the night. It was about fun, and happiness.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

Azumi Cho
Azumi brought her head up, still looking at Bennett for a moment when she heard another voice. "It's moreso because of his leave...and as far as I'm concerned, his choice was clear. Thank you very much for your offer, however...I get the feeling he needs to be left alone." The half-ling wrote. Looking down, she tried to stop crying. She looked back at the girl and realized she had wolf ears.

"I forgot to say my name...I'm sorry. I'm called Azumi Cho." Lavender eyes gazed at the small glow on the other girl's head. "Um...well, it was nice meeting you...but...I must remain here...perhaps we can meet later sometime?" She turned her eyes again to Bennett, silently begging him. "Bennett," she wrote in small print right in front of his face, hoping no one else could see. "...I'm kneeling here in shame and will remain like this until my consequences have been justified by the offended, namely, you." the girl lowered her head.

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
Ikara chuckled. "Clearly that girl didn't get the memo." The wolf girl said teasingly, her eyes following the retreating figure. The shocking blue eyes of Ikara shifted back to the brunette and she bowed to her slightly. Ikara wanted to help her up, but she seemed stubborn, and Ikara did nothing about it. "My name's Ikara, and that's Mana. It's nice to meet you Azumi." She said, nodding to the green glow of a fairy between the two. Mana perched herself on the shoulder of Azumi gently, and her glow flickered gently to warm Azumi's cheek. It was in Mana's nature to be gentle and kind. Her earthly and healing nature caused everyone she touched to feel more at peace, and relaxed.

"Personally, I think that boy needs some talking to. The least he could have done was be civil, instead of running out of the place. How rude." Ikara sighed gently, and watched Mana as she touched a lock of Azumi's hair, where Mana was folding a white flower into it. She flickered in joy at her beautiful creation, hoping Azumi would like it as well. The hybrid assumed that the small fairy was attempting to cheer the crying girl up to the best of her ability. Ikara so badly wanted to go find Shi. It would give her something to do, give her a reason to be here, an excuse to belong. Her mind needed distracting. She gave a impatient look to Mana, and then cleared her face to a more cheerful and upbeat face. Ikara remained sure that her fangs did not show over her lips, as she didn't want to seem threatening in any way. Every fiber of Ikara's being was longing to chase this boy down, her nerves practically vibrating. She needed something, anything. The girls eyes shifted to drinks, her last resort to calm her down, before the sapphire spheres returned to the girl once more.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

Azumi Cho
Maybe...I should...try talking to...her... Azumi sort of swallowed in shyness. She took quick notes of Ikara and Mana. The small glowing creature was folding a paper flower into the girl's hair, which made her smile a little.

Ikara seemed nervous about something, because she was shifting her gaze around rather quickly. I should try calming her down. "Shi's always been rather rude ever since an incident...so, don't worry too much about him. The fact he left said much to me." she "said" rather bluntly, just trying to make small talk. The lavender eyed girl smiled a little. "Um...I...mean...I'm sorry, you seemed on...edge. I hope I'm not prying, but...are you ok?" she wrote. The half-ling got the feeling that she and Ikara weren't so different.

"Hey...thank you for helping me out." The girl contemplated standing to her feet, but Bennett had been silent, so she did not really move much. Maybe I should move, though...I could be embarrassing him further... Sighing, the half-dryad looked at Bennett and stood to her feet. "If my actions have displeased you, sir, I am sorry."

Azumi found herself looking at Ikara. "Um...I get the feeling that you are like me in a lot of ways." Her cheeks heated for a moment. "I'm sorry, I really shouldn't have written that observation out loud..."

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
Ikara noticed her mood change, and she seemed to be watching the wolf girl more oddly. She flicked an ear into an odd direction, but allowed the girl to keep writing to Ikara, a form of her speaking. The hybrid thought it was a bit odd, but she didn't ask any questions or any reactions to it. There wasn't much she hadn't seen by now. Ikara nodded vaguely about Shi, whom she put two and two together to be the boy that ran off. Azumi had a past with him that Ikara did not know specifically, so she just agreed and returned the expression when the girl smiled. Ikara's smile remained as she heard the conversation taking a different route, to about her. She retained a sigh as she merely just shook her head and widened her smile. Mana sent her an odd look and spoke to her through their mind connection, but Ikara just ignored her. Mana returned to her position on Ikara's shoulder and she gazed at Azumi once more, making herself comfortable.

Ikara nodded and helped the girl to her feet silently as she waited for Azumi to continue, as she looked as if she was going to say something else. The wolf girl tugged at the bow around her neck and straightened her dress while she waited. It was an odd party, Ikara thought to herself. Little excitement and a lot of drama has occurred so far. Azumi turned in the direction of the other boy who remained around to an extent, before she looked to Ikara once more, the same look on her face. Ikara raised an eyebrow at the girl's observation, mildly curious where she obtained such an idea.

"How so?"The hybrid asked, her eyes guarded. She chuckled gently as she watched the blood flow in Azumi return to normal in her face. She could tell that the girl in front of her was not all human. The smell of her and her blood was different, a hybrid. Ikara did not notice any major physical differences, but it made her curious as to if the reason for her method of speech. Ikara did not know. There were too many smells in the room to begin with, Ikara only caught the scent due to the pooling of the girls blood so close to the wolfie's senses.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

Azumi Cho
Azumi fidgeted with her fingers, still a trifle shy around this other lady. "I...am sorry if that offended you...it's just...I...am a dryad...well, half-dryad. By the way your ears are, I'm guessing that you, too are not completely human." The girl looked at the other and her fairy, who had been so kind to her, hoping that she did not offend them.

"As you can guess...my life has been harder than a normal human's...because I was told to keep my differences quiet...after I failed to heal my mother from her strange sickness...I placed myself where I felt most at peace--the woods...but, I decided to try and fulfill my mother's dying wish and try to become 'normal'.

"Along the way, I met my mentor, who adopted me into his own family, becoming my brother, and Shi, who...saved me, once. Unfortunately, we were both cursed that day...I lost my voice because of--well, that's another story. I also met Bennett...along the way, and, right now, I'm hoping I didn't make him want to leave, too. Maybe it's because I still don't really make many friends."

The girl realized she was rambling and stopped. "I'm sorry. I know my life isn't the worst out there...I shouldn't be blurting all of this out." She stepped back, closer to Bennett. "Please, I am sorry to have wasted your time at this event that was supposed to be joyous. If you wanted, maybe we could meet again at a more...convenient time." The girl bowed her head and unconsciously placed a hand onto Bennett's, her eyes still pleading with him.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top