Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

((Blah, how do you RP a dance?! Dx))
"It's alright, I didn't mean to offend you."
Ranya was worried. Shi seemed just a little distracted, but she blew it off.
She stood up and began to dance.

Back to top Go down

Pinky jumped when suddenly her best friend of all came popping out of nowhere at all. Whirling, almost ready to pounce, or attack, she calmed herself down, and chuckled with a real, sincere smile. Embracing him, she couldn't help but feel a little better. Lenneth always did.
"Lenny! I missed you so....."

It hadn't been that long since she'd seen him, actually...or at least, his body, anyway. Hirst, she'd seen most certainly. Hirst had been a problem with her since she found out she loved....or she thought she loved Jet Enduro. Luckily, the few skirmishes with the lesser seen side of the Heartless Prince made her realize just how big of a mistake she might have been making.

But she hid that under a mask of smiles. Tonight, she would try to rid herself of the chaos and heartache which the past year had brought to her, wrapped up in pretty ribbons.
"Lenneth, I haven't seen you in so long....how's your father?" She managed to spit out, without seeming too obvious...or at least she hoped she didn't. Rose really cared about Riku, Lenneth, Kairi, and of course Ansem, the Heartless king....but lately, her actions hadn't been showing that. Her judgements had been clouded by...lonliness. Not of the body, mind you, she was surrounded all the time by people, and not of the heart, so she felt, because of the love of her friends. But....somewhere deep in the pit of dispair, down in the bellows of her soul, she felt something missing.

Pinky hugged him tighter.
"I'm....glad to see you're still okay after....what happened with Kingdom Hearts."

Back to top Go down

Azumi Cho
"I'll find you" the thought rang in Azumi's head as she tried not to push her back too hard against the pillar. Maybe...it's better like this... the half-ling thought to herself, but the strange feeling had begun to persist within the girl.

Gritting her teeth, the half dryad closed her eyes and found herself sliding down the pillar. It was better when there was just me... A cold voice whispered. The young female was now sitting on the floor, trembling slightly.

Gaea... she thought to herself, That wasn't true! Look at what you did to me!

What I did to you? Are you sure about that? Are you absolutely sure it wasn't you?

The half-ling tried to calm down. Go away, Gaea...leave me to my own thoughts and feelings!

Very well...I suppose you'll figure out what's going to happen between you and Shi by yourself...

Azumi's eyes snapped open, and she realized that she was breathing heavily. I just have to trust Shi...

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ

Back to top Go down

Shirou
(just say we're dancing while we talk i guess)

Shi shook his head and looked back at Rayna. "Ah, don't worry, I'm usually easily offended," Shi joked. It was partially true, but on this night, he didn't have many cares. He'd deal with them the next day. They twirled(i suppose?) to the music. He quickly though to Azumi, are you okay?, because she sounded weird before. "So what brings you here," Shi asked Rayna, curious onto why a nobody would bother going to a festival. And also to start a conversation.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Back to top Go down

"I came here for some fun, also because I'm new to the world. Worlds." Rayna chuckled.
"I was just created, actually. But what about you? I know Somebodies go to lots of...
um...fuctions, that's the word," She stumbled on both her words and her foot, temporarly losing her balance. "Whoa!" Rayna giggled, "Sorry, I don't walk very much." She laughed.

Back to top Go down

Azumi Cho
Azumi shuddered when Shi asked if she was ok. I'm...perfectly... Something wet hit her hand. It was a tear. Just then, the girl realized what the pain coming from her was. Heartbreak...it's heartbreak... she kept the thought bottled up within herself. This caused more tears to slip down her cheeks. I'm fine. But, she could hear the tone her thoughts were in and tried to vanish into the floor.

Wiping the tears from her face, the girl wrapped her arms around her knees and rested her chin on top of them. Just...t-take your...time... she told Shi, but it felt like everything was falling apart to her. Maybe he doesn't even...like her...he is rather outgoing... Even to herself, the thoughts didn't help.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Shi chuckled. Functions? "I suppose I have many functions, although not much more than you. For example, I have the function to stay balanced on my feet better than you," Shi said with playful mocking as he helped Rayna when she stumbled. "Anyways, how are you liking this particular world?" He asked.
Shi could sense that something was wrong with Azumi. He decided that after dancing, he would go find her and see what's really wrong. He decided against pressing her through the rings, since it wouldn't be very fun. But he did tell her, wanna dance later?

Back to top Go down

Azumi Cho
Azumi was trying to pick herself up from the rut she'd placed herself in, when something Shi said made her heart jump. Dance? Sure! I'd love to! She thought, blushing to herself. Shakily, she stood to her feet and appeared from behind the column, clasping her hands together.

Back to top Go down

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Lenny happily embraced his gal pal rose as tightly as she hugged back, making sure not to overdo it. They hadn’t meet on such friendly terms in a long time, in fact the last time that he recalled seeing her was around the time of the last large battle of Kingdom hearts where her alliance was greatly question time and time again during that massive onslaught on swords and magic. Then of course then after that he could not even recall the main events of that entire battle, glimpses and other fragments of blood but other that his recollection was cloudy to see the least. He recalls the main forces and in the end Rose turned to there with the alliance of terra and yima alike. A traitor killed that day, two new foes arrange in line and old foes of kingdom hearts appearing just like their roles played well. Ansem a dear person to Lenneth, was amongst those foes he knew had to appear during such a conflict. But of course there was something the heartless prince could hold against the father as it was within their nature, he too himself may have fallen prey to such temptation in he were in the same shoes. Though that was all past him and ansem was the only person amongst their foes that Lenny forgave, the rest were on his caution guard. But of course putting that aside the La Vaeas was glad to see his dear friend on a lot lighter note now, she seemed a little off and unstable just from her jittering phrases and nerves shake in her voice, she may even still be a little shaken from the battle. Lenneth had to make sure was would be enjoying this evening rather thinking of such things. He broke the hug to gaze down upon with his claiming look of sincerity to help tone down her chaos.

“ I missed you to hun, i’m glad we were both fortune not to suffer any permenetly injure, have you been will yourself? Ansem is doing well after the battle i believe, it appeared that our fortune was shared by the others as well so he should be ok. Truth be told I haven’t spoken him since that day, its taken a while for his forces to recover. Though least not worry about things such a worldly affrains hun, everyone made it out alright...except one but aside from that this night is suppose to be a celebration so lets have hun shall we? Care to dance for a bit?, Riku taught me how to lead a little so expect me to hit your feet from time to time”
offering his hand out as the music played louder and it became apparent that the band was once of great calibre

Back to top Go down

Rose nodded slowly, trying to shake the thought that, only about a month ago, she was ready to really, truly, kill her best friend out of sheer....had it really even been love, she wondered? Remembering back, she'd thought really of her gratitude towards him, rather than the romance she thought they had. But he had said....he'd loved her, and she recalled it fondly in her mind the memories they shared of the jealousy he'd had for those close to her, the way he'd looked at her, while dead....Jet had taken such good care of her....and to find that she was no longer part of his....affection, really hurt.
She'd almost killed Lenneth because she was jealous; jealous of the way he'd gotten to touch Enduro the way she'd longed to for so long....well, it was Hirst, but the envy still withheld.

But that was beside her now, and a partner she wasn't willing to take to dance...nobody can dance with misery. Gingerly, she took the Heartless Prince by the hand, not quite looking at his eyes, or his handsome face, but only at his shirt, and no higher. She was still very much ashamed.

"Is.....Riku okay too?" She hadn't forgotten the nasty slash to the back she'd given him in exchange for taking the life of Max Aeros.
"B-But I'm fine," the Girl replied, half-smiling, only to please others rather than assure herself, "I've....recovered quickly; my wounds don't take long to heal since Jet....fixed me."
Anybody who had been around during the time of Zexion knew about her dying....it'd made complicated problems for almost anybody involved in the War previously. Arianne didn't like to think about her death at all; the most horrible and terrifying of memories lay in only three times in her life: The death of Jeremi and her daughter, the death of Jet Enduro, and the five month period inside the Locker of Davy Jones.

"I can't....dance with partners very well," Arianne murmured, with a smile that was sincere, mostly laughing at herself, "But I won't mind if you step on my foot, Lenny-Kun, it bothers me none."

((God, I need to un-emo my character. -.-))

Back to top Go down

Advaita
(Sorry. I've been ill. And away from the PC. ...Still ill, actually, but I can function.)

"Trying? Succeeding, knowing her. I'm not entirely certain I wanna speculate on her... ...'hypotheses'."

Truth be told, he DID know what she was imagining. It came from knowing the girl. And he wouldn't mind proving her ri-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAIYAI!

NO! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! He can't think of her like that! They're friends! As much as he wanted there to be more, it's how she saw him... And how he'd stay. How he had to stay.

"So... ...I pretty much have no idea how things work here. Social, spiritual, mystical, none of it. ...All I know is that Peten is from here."

Peten... Yes. His "little shadow". Surely she'd remembered him. Uriel struck a bond with the black-skinned creature, and, since that day, the yellow eyed being followed him around everywhere. ...And having a tendency to get him in trouble.

Back to top Go down

Alexa
"Alexa, that's not what they meant by black tie." a male voice said through the streets of Hollow Bastion. The empty alleyway where the two walked to where the 'party' was held. A female voice answered her male companion, "I'm wearing a black tie. What else could they mean?" The boy sighed and looked the girl over. She was wearing a black tie alright but with a white tee-shirt that said 'I'm a pyro' in big ruby red letters and black jeans. The nobody was only here for the fireworks which in her mind was stealing some and bringing them home to explode them, maybe under her house. Armand on the other hand was wearing a fine suit that he had bought from the main village, it was just as good as any other suit from a town or city world. His hair was also up in a short ponytail and surprisingly made him look more mature probably because he did cut his hair for once. Armand was here for the atmosphere, the social interaction and the people. Armand had heard from past years of people who said that this place was fun and enjoyable also a great place to start friendships. Alexa had never been to one apparently, always saying how it was boring. Finally the male and the female arrived at the palace, where the ball was taking place. The red haired nobody rolled her blue iris eyes, she quieted up significantly as more people surrounded them. Most were couples, here for the white ribbon thing; pitifully some were there with high hopes of getting a possible partner tonight. The humanoid nobody looked back at her 'pet' as he was too absorbed by the music the orchestra was playing and the chandeliers up on the ceiling to notice anything else. He'd never seen a place as grand as this before and the nobody interest grew to watch the amazement in his golden brown irises. she couldn't feel anything for them no, this was simply just because he reminded her right now of someone that had just found gold; it was pitiful to think that he had never laid eyes on something like this. The fourteen year old nobody sighed and wondered when this ball could end and the real fun would begin.

Kick Angelus in the balls today! =D
Magic: 150

Back to top Go down

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Rose’s hand slipped into slowly and she appeared to be shaking a little, actually a lot now that he notice a her speech has yet to lighten into something a little more composed. He was a little confused at why though, he had made no threatening advances at anything and he said that he forgave her for any mishaps the either of them had. As he lead her to the dance room she seemed to only gaze downward at the floor even before they started, she had yet to look him directly in the face once which was odd for an old friend like him. During half way through the waltz she look as to ponder wither or not he was going to kill her big toe, he was better then he though he be and Lenny wanted rose to be a little more relax. Sure there was something on her mind that for sure he could tell at least, what it was though rose another question, he could not even picture what went though this guardians head, especially what she has been though. But as a good friend he knew exactly what to do to try and cheer her up, a little knocker to reality. In mind step of the fifth shift in weight half way into their dance, pulling his hand off her lower mid back he flicked her on the fore head lightly then went back on to dance. “ Hey i’m not that bad so you don’t need to keep looking at my feet hun, loosen up a little you seem like someone is hunting you down” the La Vaeas playfully muttered while signaling the watery warrior into a single spin before moving back into the normal ryhthtem.

" Oh and Riku is just as fine as ever before, course what did you expect that guy has lived though a lot worse and certainly something like that war was a nothing other then a normal stroll in our flower maze, you know his nearly impossible to be harmed."

Back to top Go down

"This world's very pretty, especially the Rising Falls." Rayna replied, holding Shi's hand loosely as they danced. It was warm, for which she was thankful; she had been shivering earlier. "But what about you? What part of it do you like the best?" She closed her violet crystalline eyes, smiling, and listened to the regal music. Rayna swayed to it, her cares finally disappearing with each movement. A new sesation spread over her body like wildfire, but no heat to go with it. She could swear, for at least a short, miniscule minute, she had some strange, new kind of feeling to hold onto. '....What?' She thought, wondering what it could be and why she had never experienced this odd state of mind before tonight. 'Could be the atmosphere...I guess....?' She thought, puzzled. She thought about it, distracted until she recieved Shi's answer.

Last edited by RaynaRocksYourSocks on October 1st 2009, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Rose sighed, frowning deeply, adding to the recent years of slight paranoia. She felt like someone was hunting her down, true enough. Even with Trickster, her very greatest rival, dead and long gone as it would seem, she was just as, if not more, tense than before...Morpheus, Etzolix, Xemnas, and prehaps even Jet Enduro, now that he remembered his old ways, were going to be arduous to fight...and with Leo OBVIOUSLY not there to help her, and Terra for some reason gone, turning away from the warriors he had made great, it was her and Riku now....and she'd hardly had the courage to speak to him since Kingdom Hearts. She'd ATTACKED him...just because of....
Arianne silently held back her sorrow. Enigma.....

"I'm fine, Lenneth, really I am," she said, putting as much sincerity as she possibly could. "I'm having...just a hard time after that fight. I don't know what I want anymore. It's hard to make a choice nowadays...my emotions are just conflicting with what I was assigned to."

Lenneth was a better dancer than he'd let on, and she was a bit taken aback by the way he moved so gracefully across the floor. She couldn't help but turn a little red, slightly embarassed, since she hadn't danced since....really the Christmas fest those years ago. Before the war. Before all this mess.
Before, when she knew what was right.

"I was," Rose said, taking the spin with a little more grace than the other steps, coming back into his arms, "Sent here, to these worlds to help them balance. But lately, I feel like that purpose...isn't one at all. I feel like a slave, Lenneth...and that's....the only thing I've known, really...put balance back; destroy light, destroy darkness, if it threatens the innocent, it must be eliminated. And I just don't know if that's the kind of life I wanted. When I was young, I got my powers on accident....but I loved it, because I was with my very dearest friends...and the line between good and evil was so clear to me. But here, it's so clouded with light and dark, dark and twilight, and I'm not sure who to trust or who to destroy anymore....I thought I knew, but now it just seems like I'm walking by myself in circles.....and it's frustrating."

((>.> I must find something to unemo my character....I will think of something.....I MUST think of something!))

Back to top Go down

MrsGrizzley
((Wow, it has been a while. Oookay, trying to remember where the conversation was going . . .))

Kendra sighed. "I still do not understand this place myself. It is decidedly odd. There seem to be many worlds which are joined together, with transit between them through vessels they call Gummi Ships. I have seen creatures very much like Peten, though they are not as benign as he is. They are very much a threat."

She took a deep breath. "I have been looking for information about the nature of certain blades which I have seen, blades of an absurd design. I saw them in a game that Sanura was playing, and I saw them in a dream I had before I was swept away from the School. They are shaped like keys." She met his eyes. "I need to understand the blades. I do not know why."

She wished for a moment that Sanura had never given her the idea of thinking about Uriel as anything other than simply a friend. But she had, and now the idea would not leave Kendra's mind. She wondered what it would be like, whether he was at all intrigued by the idea himself.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Shi thought about it for a moment. What did he like about Hollow Bastion? What should he like? This was the first time Shi has actually visited this world, and he came straight to the party. No sightseeing. "Sorry, haven't really seen this world," Shi told her. "Although, how would you like explore it later on with me?" Shi offered, curious now to see what this world was. He heard many great things about this world.

Back to top Go down

Alexander Darkwind
Blades shaped like keys, you said?

Alexander was getting bored and returned to where Kendra and Uriel were talking. He had appeared like in an act of magic from behind Kendra, without being noticed by anyone. His pupil, Lena, was behind him, watching with some strange eyes at Kendra while she avoided to make eye contact with Uriel completely.

I remember having seen a person using one of those. Those blades look like keys, and I could feel a strong "light" power coming from them. Well, is there any topic of conversation you can put me in, for some casualty?

Is there really a need to fight?

Back to top Go down

Bennett Levin
Bennett sort of roamed the place in a composed matter,not really catching the attention of most people,like a transparent person in the background,though this behavior was mostly because he barely knew anybody here and was looking for someone remotely familiar.Actually considering what he was doing for the past weeks he didn't exactly socialize with anyone recently,which made him feel down.Then he proceeded to walk out the small groups of people and started to hang out near the edge of the ballroom,deciding to stop looking.

He had been lucky enough to "overhear" information about the event from some people.Though he had no idea of what to do here,and because of that he felt awkward being present here.Bennett tugged slightly on his black tie as he examined the dancing,talking, and music happening around him.He could tell that his shoulders were cold for some reason,,possibly a little nervousness?He didn't know what to expect exactly what else was to happen,but he felt that something was bound to jump up and surprise him somehow.

Back to top Go down

"I would love to!" Rayna exclaimed, excited. "There's heartless, but that's not a problem. Not for me, anyway. What kind of weapon do you wield--if you wield one, I mean?"
Rayna looked around again, seeing the candles in the chandeliers above them.
"Wow..." She whispered. It was perfect atmosphere. She smiled and leaned her forehead on his shoulder.
"Am I too close?"

Back to top Go down

Shirou
"A scythe has been majoring in my weapon style," Shi told Rayna. He didn't bother to tell her about his keyblade, since she might have a thing about keybladers. He'd divulge that later, when he showed her his fighting style if they came across any heartless. He was slightly surprised when she put her head on his shoulder. "No, it's not too close," Shi told her. He was lying. It was a little closer than he wanted, or needed, but he didn't need to ruin the night for her.

Back to top Go down

She took her head off of his shoulder. "A scythe? Interesting. Ever heard of a keyblade?
Even more so interesting to me, actually." She looked at Shi. "You seemed kinda uncomfortable when I was that close, so I won't do it anymore." She smiled. This was kind of embarassing.

Back to top Go down

Advaita
"... Key-shaped blades..."

...Strange... He could've sworn he'd read about such a weapon. ...Its nature escaped him, though.

A hand sunk into his pocket, rubbing the white ribbon held within. The tailor had given it to him, suspecting he had a special someone. ...He WANTED to have someone. Kendra, specifically. ...But... ...Could he?

"Well, if it's that important to you, I'll help you figure it out. I just have to find out where in the worlds the ancient lore is kept. I mean, there has to be record of them somewhere."

Smiling within the shadow of his hat, he turned to look at this man Kendra had brought with him.

...Something took him. He twitched slightly, holding back a Cold Trance. ...Was he jealous?

...Shaking it off, he extended a hand to the man.

"Pleasure to meet you. Uriel Pendragon."

Back to top Go down

Azumi Cho
Azumi sighed silently to herself, deciding to look up from the floor at the exact wrong moment. Her head on his...! she thought to herself, biting back a few remarks. The girl kept her hands calm, even though the urge that washed through her was to gather up her skirt and bolt for the door.

Looking away, the half-ling eyed the drinks. She thought she saw a familiar face, but wasn't sure. Whatever it is, it's better than here... the girl firmly kept the thoughts out of the ring. I'm getting a drink. she told Shi rather bluntly.

Azumi forced herself to walk, if briskly toward the drinks. Lavender eyes caught another glance at the familiar face, and her heart began to beat faster. Pouring two cups of punch, the half-dryad made her way to the person. "Um, excuse me, sir, I was just wondering if you were thirsty or knew of a man named Bennett. You bare a striking resemblance to him." she wrote, as she took a sip of punch, reassuring her that she was only talking to clear her head.

Back to top Go down

MrsGrizzley
Kendra looked over at Alexander for a moment and then back at Uriel. There was a flash of something when Alexander had walked up. Uriel had . . . Had Uriel started to get jealous?

She nodded to the two of them. "They seem to be something unusual, but even those who carry them do not seem to understand them. Those I spoke to said that the blades choose their wielders, but I do not know just how the choosing happens, or how someone knows that they have been chosen." She paused. "One wielder claimed to have forced the blades to his will."

She sighed. "I do not even know for certain why it's so important that I understand these blades."

She saw the way Uriel's hand crept to his pocket and she wondered briefly what was there. She was just so glad to see him again, and to know that he had come looking for her. The only thing that could have made it better was if their friends were with them, but then they wouldn't have this moment without everyone teasing them.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top