Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MorpheusZero
The sandy beaches of the archipelagos of Destiny Islands were being baked in the sun this afternoon. It wasn't really that hot, but the sand heats easily--it was warm enough. It was getting later in the afternoon and the sun cast an orange glow across the horizon from the irregular intervals of bouncing light rays being cascaded across an uneven sector of the Earth's Atmosphere--to put in simpler terms; it was beautiful. The tide had come in and the beach seemed smaller than it usually was as the waves ever so quietly rolled in and gave the slight bubbly sound of water lolling along the coastline. A few seagulls were also still adrift the small breezes that blew--enjoying their last minute flights before the day was over and they retreated to their nests.

There were a few palm trees arranged in a particular fashion that created a perfect place of refuge for a traveler. There was a string running across from three palm trees in a triangular fashion. Over the string was thrown some sort of cloth that provided a kind of roof for a makeshift shelter--obviously thrown together with little effort. Underneath the structure were a few necessities such as a bagpack that everything was probably stored in, a knife, some cups and utensils, a single plate, and a black robe that resembled that of Organization XIII. A few feet out of the shelter was a small campfire by which stood a man. It had been a while since he had gotten out--thus he decided to get out by himself for a little; however, his best friend always wanted to tag along. So laid down a Large Black Panther lazily next to the fire with the large yellow eyes watching the flames crackle and pop. The man wore some sort of suit that was black and blue in color and seemed like it was a thin metallic armour of sorts. Not many people ever seen this man's armour because of his cloak that he rarely takes off. It was a sort of exoskeleton that allowed him to sustain large amounts of damage and heal quicker than the average person. It was his secret behind his high level of endurance and intensely high pain resistance.

The man known as MorpheusZero turned away from the fire and walked to the edge of the ocean and stared across the horizon as the sun was almost gone by now. He pondered his existance as most Nobodies did at some point in their...."existance." What had he accomplished in life? He was known by everyone who ever lived in any world, and there was hardly a place you could travel without someone having met or came into some kind of contact with him. He was actually feared and he liked it that he was so mysterious to people. No one truly ever knew his intentions apart from his counterpart Alex. He tended to not allow people into his life often. He had gotten away from the Underworld to ponder about his goals and ambitions in the days to come. He needed to start thinking about what his new ambitions should be. He had ultimately achieved his initial goal of getting known and feared and he knew that. Did he want to be known as the Best Fighter? No--no one could truly be the greatest. No matter how good you think you are, someone can always beat you. Even Riku could be defeated. That was not a realistic goal to want. He longed for something else. He was now one of the most unpredictable men that have ever stood the tests of time and was feared because of his unpredictability. What he wanted now was not to be evil or spiteful because he could be--but rather ascertain a higher level of respect from the world by other means. Morpheus is obviously not a good individual--he is truly evil; however, who's to say that sometimes he can't pretend to feel sympathy for the pathetic individuals that polluted the lands. He had a new legacy now in mind. This is where it began. The Dark Council was coming back. It's members consisted only of secret individuals that were personally invited by MorpheusZero to join. He would use this power of secret networks to manipulate the progressions of time. He now had a greater manipulation of the way things ran than any other mortal or immortal God could have ever imagined.

He sighed with relief as he remained motionless and stared across the moon glistening across the surface of the ocean.

Back to top Go down

Alexander Darkwind
The place was probably one of the most peaceful within this realm of worlds. It couldn't be imagined how a universe so chaotic could have such places that seem to have not been affected by anything, not even by the flow of time. Such state was wonderful, specially for the beings that wanted to get away from everything that could be connected to fightning or the sins commited by mankind and the other many races that now rule over the universe and the whole cosmos. A place like this, was something that was perfect the way it was, without the need of any changes. Even the little sound of the waves arriving at the sand surrounding the islands gave to any normal person the feeling of peace and tranquility. This was probably the best place to arrive if it is your first visit to this strange universe...

So was the case of Alexander. Some time ago, he arrived to this place called Destiny Islands, after certain events that changed his life. Now, he just wanted peace, and at the same time to be prepared for anything, as now his own brothers wanted to kill him for what he did to them. But there was not the need to feel guilty... They deserved it.

Alexander whore a red jacket around his body and a black shirt with golden lines all around it. All was completely normal about him, and he could even pass as a villager of said Islands. Yet the truth was other... he was not even from that same universe, and even by his appearance, he was not "human".

His blond hair was moved back by the wind, and with his hand he fixed it after some seconds. Sooner of later he was going to be in the need of going out of this same world, now that he could do it, and travel through the different places searching for the porpuse for what he had been sent there, yet it was probably going to take a good while.

While walking through the sand of the beach, he suddenly saw at the distance a shadow, that while he walked forward, more and more took a human form. This person was standing near the ocean and looking at the horizon, which made Alexander to notice that the sun was almost gone and at he was in the need of searching for a place to stay by the night if he didn't want to walk all night. He approached the man and saw that some feets from him there was a campfire and some other things.

Sir, I am quite lost around here... Could you tell me if there is a place to stay the night around here?

Alexander knew nothing about this man, and while looking well at the clothes this person was wearing and the face he had, Alexander had some thoughts...

This person... I don't know why, but he gives me a strange feeling... Why could that be?

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
Morpheus had heard the faint footsteps of the man from far off. His heightened senses from the feline spirit within him allowed him for such. He smelt--unlike anyone he had ever come into contact before. He wasn't so sure if the man would be social or not but soon he walked up from behind Morpheus and spoke in a somewhat polite manner; therefore, Morpheus felt obliged to proceed with the conversation. He turned around to face the individual and foremost noticed that he wasn't necessarily of a breed that he had ever met before, nonetheless....

"There is a small village further inland if you dare to venture that far into civilization...I, myself, prefer the isolation of the beach. Feel free to stay if you like as long as you don't touch anything..."

Morpheus walked past the man and back towards his campfire where the large Black Panther remained with her eyes closed yet still awake and vigilant of the newcomer. Morpheus wasn't usually the type to spark conversation, but his linguistic and perfection of rhetoric sometimes tingled to talk from time to time. He spoke in a deep voice--yet not demanding.

"...What are you doing around these parts? I don't believe I've ever seen you before?"

Back to top Go down

Alexander Darkwind
Anyone would appreaciate the fact of staying in a place near the beach when the nearest village is far away, and Alexander didn't like to walk in the middle of the night. There was always the fear of finding something unexpected and certainly unwanted, so he decided to stay that night in the little camp of this man. Alexander still could feel that this man had something strange, yet considering that he had been polite enough to invite him to stay, the traveler soon forgot about that idea. Instead of staying there, at the side of the ocean, he followed the man to the campfire, and when he arrived at there, he said:

Well, let's just say that I come from a place far away from here, a place I cannot go back by any means. And like this place is new for me, I decided to explore a little, yet it seems I got a little lost and time passed quickly...

Alexander went to the black panther that seem to be sleep, and looked at it for some moments, thinking that this animal was similar to the ones found in his own universe. He put his backpack near a tree, safe so nothing would fall from it, and walked again to the man.

From where are you? I can see by the tone of your skin that you are certainly not from this islands... And that panther is probably not from the natural habitat of this place...

While waiting for an answer, Alexander walked around the place, looking at the different palm trees and how the darkness covered little by little the beach, as the sun was no more in the horizon.

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
Morpheus stared at the fire as his tranquil blue eyes pierced the flames--yet ever vigilant of the man's movements without being noticed. He listened to details as the man spoke, trying to get whatever information he could decipher about this man as possible. He seemed to be legit about his life--yet he was just out of place, kind of like Morpheus himself. He seemed to be just as full of inquiries as Morpheus too. He asked about Alex, his counter part. Morpheus grinned a bit when he mentioned this.

"I am much older than my appearance lets one guess. Let's just say I've lived longer than a man should. I was born in another world myself. I've traveled around a lot and seen more things than you can imagine. I've killed men, women, and children---and gave them life again. I was created by men along with my friend Alex here--don't let her appearance deceive you...Now I guess the most obvious question would be, how can you trust me? Truth is--you can't. But under the circumstances, it doesn't really require you to make a choice. And if I were here to kill you--you'd be dead. My name is MorpheusZero--and I am known as The Weapon of Shadows and I reside in the Underworld and serve as the Underlord of the Dead; their keeper. I don't believe I caught your name?"

Back to top Go down

Alexander Darkwind
Alexander heard all the details that this man gave to him just by the little question he made earlier. All of this was truly interesting, and this man was like that too. This man had killed and given life, he was powerful, more than his apperance showed... This person was someone that was feared, yet at the same time, Alexander did not had that feeling... He wanted to learn more. A normal person would have shown signs of fear, of course, but Alexander's face had no apparent change.

Is that so? Well, like you've given me such important facts of your personal life, I feel in the need of doing the same.

He took a deep breath, and started talking.

Same as you, I am much older than my appearance shows, and I was too born in another world... Well, to be more exact, I was born in another universe, different from this one. There are countless universes, and inside one of them reside the worlds that you know or are yet to be known. As I said, I was born in a distant universe, and some events made me to get transported here, so that might be the reason of why I don't know anything about this worlds. To add something more, I am not even human... Some may call me a "sinner", a creature of darkness, or simply a "Demon". My homeworld was a place called "Earth", that was divided in three parts: The world of Demons, the world of Humans and the world of Angels. Demons belonged to darkness, Angels to light, and humans shared both of them.

There was a ruler of all this worlds and possibly of all universes called simply "God", and the creature that opposed him, called "Satan", or "The Devil". Anyways, the grace of God sent me here to save my life, and I cannot reveal any more...

Oh, my name is Alexander Darkwind, so you may know.

He talked too much. He now wanted to learn something more about this new universe he was in, and more about this man called MorpheusZero.

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
Morpheus cocked his head to the side as he listened to the man reveal his true nature. Another demon... Morpheus thought to himself as he continued to speak to him. He knew about the Other Universes over which the different realms of time were governed by laws not of his nature; however, Morpheus was never really interested in these distant stars until his work in this Realm was completed. Only then would he move on to conquer other places. The man seemed to give the pretense that he too had been through various trials and such throughout his life. Morpheus recomposed himself and spoke softly, yet still deeply in response.

"I know another Demon. I haven't seen him in quite some time and he doesn't talk much about his past--but he is a feisty creature nonetheless. Well Mr. Darkwind, these are the Archipelagos of Destiny Islands. Upon which is only one world of a chain of many that makes up the Realm of Light. The Realm of Darkness is created from the darkness of people's hearts that is connected to each and every world within the Realm of Light. Not many people can travel freely to this place willingly--I am one of the few who have lived there. The Realm Of Light and The Realm of Darkness in this place coincide and and intercede upon one another and overlap in some places--thus creating the Kingdom Of Hearts--where one of my rivals rules as King. He controls all of the Hearts of Man, beast, and creature alike. And these are the characteristics of this Universe I believe you thus seek. There are many worlds to explore in this universe and I have seen them all in their good and bad days of light..."

Morpheus looked down at the fire as it crackled and pop in half a piece of wood. Morpheus bent down and threw another log atop the flames and poked the wood around a bit.

Back to top Go down

Alexander Darkwind
Is that so?

It was getting late. Darkness was now covering the whole place as they spoke, and it seemed that the sea was getting calmer and calmer. There was not much to do or to say, or that was at least what he thought. He still wanted to talk, but he didn't know this man enough to tell him much more, yet he wanted to know more about Morpheus. Waiting for some moments after the last word was said, he looked at the sky, and without turning to Morpheus, Alexander said in a low tone:

Well, this Demon you've met... He is one of the kind that only likes to kill, for what've you said. I really don't like them, and by saying that, I'm saying I don't like most beings of by own race... But I have reasons to do it. Thanks to them, people that I cared about are now dead, and thanks to them, I have arrived here, loosing much part of my powers. They betrayed me because I refused to... well... it doesn't matter, but if I ever see that demon you are talking about, I don't know what will happen...

He looked again at the sky, and said:

It is getting late, and I have no more topics to talk about...

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Etzolix now entered the area, watching the sparks of the flame flicker, as Morpheus now played with wood, something he did often wasn't it? He let himself be revealed, and heard the whole demon who liked to kill, though, there was a reason behind it. His helm of dracona was on, his face covered, not revealing anything but his ocher eyes which seemed to glimmer and reflect the flames that were engulfing the twigs, branches and etc. "Well, of course I like to kill, Why not? Humans, are an infectious race, populating an area, never reaching equilibrium with it like other creatures, no. They only reproduce, and reproduce, and feed of the resources until it is all gone and they move on, and continue this pattern. Just like another creature, viruses, they are plaguing the universe, and, the only way to prevent that is their deaths. I believe heartless and nobodies are results of their destructive ways, and were created to destroy them in return, or at least heartless were. Only few, such as my friend Morpheus here, are nobodies with the sense that the universe needs a leader, and even though were aren't 'allies' per se, if he asks for a favor I'll gladly do it, not as a minion, and equal, a brother in arms, but, as a friend. You see, yes, I am quite chaotic, and destroy things in my path for entertainment, but, to those I have become fond of, I remain loyal to them with my life, and, the number of those that I have become fond of are very few." His face now turning to the cloaked man, the one, he had admired, and, was jealous of, and smirked though invisible to those who would see him now, for his helm remained on. He continued to stand, before engaging in conversation with him. "Well, long time no see, eh? We should go blow something up for old times sakes, what about Hollow Bastion, who cares about that place anyway? Haha." He glanced at the other demon before looking back at his previous mentor. "Who's your friend? He can come along if he wants, if you really want to go through with it, if not I'll probably go on my own then." This demon, seemed to be, calmer than most, Somewhat reminding him of what he used to be, doing things because he justice in his actions, now he did things for self profit or boredom, the ladder more often the cause. Yet, he was slightly different and seemed to want..vengeance perhaps? "And you, choose your words wisely, if it wasn't for Morph being here, and my lack of knowledge of his plans for you, then I would have kicked your ass. He looked at Morph, using the telepathic link that he also developed he now asked the Underlord a question, something only he would be able to hear, since he wasn't communicating with his, relative you could say. "What are your plans for him, if I may ask?"

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Akira Esmerelda
Akira calmly entered the area not paying any mind to the others her black hair pulled back into a ponytail allowing the reddened bangs to carefully flow over her eyes hiding the true color of the one on the right, her red lip nothing but slits as she squeezed them together carefully thinking.
She glided carefully towards the others slowly focusing on the fire as it would flicker from her presence, she then looked up at them pulling her cloak over her body quickly thinking to herself
"Great people now what.."

Her eyes quickly moved from them to the rest of the area as she sat down silently fiddling with her thumbs and thinking to herself more and more trying her best to act normal and not allow herself to be known for what she is, the demon as people put her only she were just half demon and half human, her past wasn't her fault she was a child who couldn't control herself.
A small sigh left her lips as she knew trying to hide it would be no use for the dumbest human knew what she was by looking at her eyes thats why she had always covered them.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
OoC: You aren't approved.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Akira Esmerelda
OOC: Muh bad, I let my friend use it for a second xD she didn't know the rules

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
OoC: You aren't allowed to share accounts.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Akira Esmerelda
OOC: No we weren't shareing , She was at my house i let her on i mean like, to look around i didn't know she'd go and try to rp n stuff x_x

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
OOC: I'll wait till you are approved until I post a reply...

Back to top Go down

Alexander Darkwind
Alexander's eyes were looking at the fire burning the woods, sending heat to the people nearby, a fact that was of his like, and at the same time was the countrary. The fire reminded him of his home, and his home was the worst place he had been in... Wait, what was he saying? This was his new home, not that horrible place called Hell. Yet memories of that place came to his mind, and he couldn't pull them out. Thankfully, something distracted him from those images that appeared in his head. A new person arrived, but was hiding his appearance and identity with a helmet. Even with this on, Alexander appeared to have some surprise when he started to feel the presence of a demon inside the body of this being. Demons could feel each other, not like humans.

You must be the demon this man was talking about... Yes... I can feel that presence filled with darkness that also lures in myself. Yet you are different... I can see that you are not a complete demon. It seems you are only a half demon, yet very powerful indeed...

It was the first time he saw a half demon around. How could the soul of a demon and a human merge? The only thing that he could think about was demonic posession, but this man didn't seemed to be controled by anyone or anything. Before saying something else, Alexander started to look at the sky, thinking about the many things that came to his mind. This person looked like a kid about what seemed to be his own age, though he was considerably older than that. How powerful could a person of that age be? not that he wanted to know...

Anyways, I know you two know each other, yet it seems I'll get into some trouble if I stick with you guys for too long, yet I also cannot go through the woods in the night without getting lost...

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top