Mighty Shield // Eos
August 13th 2017, 7:54 pm
Chastelle

Dragonheart [Open]
August 12th 2017, 1:53 pm
Eos

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PaleoKairi
Kairi's Kodak moment was abruptly interrupted as Sora reached the room. Sure, she had asked him to be more like himself, but he didn't have to stand there and watch her as she kissed her boyfriend. Just before she could get to yelling at him again, he fell to the floor. Taking her hands away from Roxas, she stooped to help him, asking out loud if he was okay.

He sat up, and clearly told her so. Getting back to her feet, she began walking back to Roxas before she heard a familiar voice. This was the voice that haunted her nightmares, as she remembered what it felt like in the dark. The voice had called out to her before, and she felt a shiver rumble down her spine, and it extended throughout her body. Another voice came through the midst, one that she had never heard before. The being eyed her, and a few more diminuative shivers went through her. Kairi's entire body stood on guard, afraid of what was going to happen.

"Who are you?" she demanded of the two, her voice echoing throughout the room, "And what do you want with us?"

Just as she had asked this question, one of the beings snapped his fingers. To Kairi, she heard the first snap, but it continued, echoing in her head. Her eyes glazed over, her body unresponsive to what her heart wanted. Her blue eyes that had once shone before, were now a pale, unresponsive shade.

Her heart screamed in her body, just as her mind was doing.

Let me go! she screamed in her mind, What are you doing to me?

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.

Back to top Go down

Sora3432423
Seeing something was wrong with her, Sora directed his attention to her.

"Kairi! Come on, quit spacing out! We gotta..."

...NO. He recognised that expression. He knew exactly what it meant...

The man with the pink hair he knew right away. Faint memories of Oblivion rang out... But, what he remembered most was the man's Absent Silhouette. But, the cloaked man... If not for his Heartless companion, Sora never would have guessed. But, now... He knew...

"Ansem... And... M... Mar... Mar... Flower-boy. You let Kairi go... ...Or..."

Assuming his battle stance, the Kingdom Key was in his hand in an instant. With alarming speed, the keychains were swapped, the Kingdom Key becoming the Sleeping Lion.

"I WILL take you both down again!"

Very few things made Sora that mad, that fast. Messing with his friends was his one trigger, and god save ANYONE who tried that. Ansem, Marluxia, and Xemnas all knew the penalties for such things.

Back to top Go down

Marluxia
"]You will listen to me!!" shouted Marluxia internally at the young, entranced girl that had such an absent look on her face that it sent chills down his spine, or at least he figured that if he had been human, it would have. "You will lose control to your heart's true desires... But that's the worst part about it, my little girl. You will not realize what is happening to you. Your heart and mind aren't connected. You are a stranger to your heart. To you, it is nothing more than oblivion, and to it, you are nothing greater."

And then the Graceful Assassin diverted his attention to the boy whom he recognized with such eager passion; such ambitious hatred that he imagined his blood flowing onto the floor. The boy was dead and Marluxia stood over him, the quest which was to be completed ages ago was completed then. The lineage would have been broken and evil would prevail against everything. But this wasn't real, and there was no chance that Sora would die so easily without putting up a fight, which by Marluxia's hopes, would be completely one-sided anyways.

He lifted his hand and a slow pedal came forward. The rose-ish colored pedal was drifting into Marluxia's hand and as soon as it touched, XI instinctively closed his palm over what appeared in his grasp. There was a scythe, extending beautifully, with a green stem extending in both directions about three feet, slightly less. There was a pink blade coming forward with the edges a prismatic color that as soon as it met different angles of light, it would change shades of green. Marluxia lifted his scythe and looked towards Ansem, waiting for him to pick a target. There were two defenders of the light in here, and it wouldn't be the first time either fought with either.

OoC: Nobody post until Ansem posts.

Max Magic: 30 MP.

Back to top Go down

PaleoKairi
OoC: I know Marly said not to post until Ansem did, but he gave me permission via Skype... so NOW no one can post until ansem does. Bwaha. Bwaha.

Kairi's eyes shut as she listened to Marluxia's distant voice in her head. When they opened, she was a different person, and was not acting like herself. Instead, a new personality came forward, very much unlike her own. Instead, her own soul was banished into the darkness that now clouded her mind. In her head, darkness was wrapping its arms around her and taking hold. It latched onto her body, preventing Kairi from moving. She screamed, but no one could hear. Kairi now had no control over her body, but the new, more dominant personality set by Marluxia did.

Her eyes opened as Radiant Summer burst into her hands. She slowly made her way to Sora and placed the keyblade on his shoulder, the tip nearly in his throat.

"Hello, Keybearer," she said to him, in a tone unlike Kairi's.

Meanwhile, in the now-dark abyss of Kairi's mind, her heart was trying to get away from the darkness that held her. It held onto her arms, legs and torso tightly, not letting her move an inch.

Roxas! she screamed, tears streaming down, Sora! Get away! Get away from me now! Please!

Her body wouldn't move the way Kairi attempted to shift it. It was only doing what Marluxia wanted it to do. The only thing she really knew was that it was going to cause them harm, and that was the last thing that she could stand.

~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Back to top Go down

Paleo Ansem
*Slowly ansem cracked his neck as he looked around at the scene playing right in front of him. It seems as though he did a great work in trusting number eleven, he seemed to know just what needed to be done and how it needed to be done. The second the heartless heard the snapping of the finger's he knew that she was underneath control and it wouldn't be close to soon that she had come from underneath the power. As he heard the boy talk he began to laugh. At from what he said as his face changed to serious and he stared at the one who had delivered him to his demise.* "As we all see you are already timid enough and here now your own friend has turned on you thanks to her own weakness since in which she couldn't fight. Boy know this last time fate decided you as the victor, however I may easily see now that fate has turned it's back on you now you are nothing more then a shadow of the warrior I battled, you can't even compare to your own nobody you are not even worth nothing. Now if you truly believe you still what you are oh great keybearer then fight alone." *Ansem said to his enemy his voice turning deeper as he talked his entire body began to be consumed with rage as the word's left his body, to be traversed to him. He simply then extended one arm out at this same time the guardian disappeared. Right now the dark ravager in a flash had appeared in his hand. He awaited to see what not only what marluxia next move would be. As well his old commander's next one to, but no longer would ansem look at him like that. His stricken persona blinded him making him think terrible things of him and with that mindset, ansem simply wished to kill roxas almost as much as sora. At the moment of time right now that thrive to kill was great. Though for now he would let the puppet have it's fun break the spirit, then snap the body.*

Infinite MP - Darkness - Space - Time - 3314 Posts

Back to top Go down

Sora3432423
THIS was quite the shocker. Radiant Summer to his throat, Kairi just mere milimeters from ending the boy...

...How was he supposed to react to this? Not only did his best friend have him at bladepoint, but he had two titans of pure darkness in front of him.

Not looking at him at all, he made a barely noticeable motion, hoping Roxas would get the picture and take care of them. The WHOLLY unpleasant task of taking Kairi was his own.

His hands rose, wrapping around the shaft of Radiant Summer, exerting some outward force. He was reasonably certain he had the upper hand on Kairi in strength. If it worked as he wanted, he'd move the blade enough to get loose, or, (hoping against hope) disarm her, if only for a moment. Worst case... Well, at leash she wasn't gonna kill him just yet.

Back to top Go down

PaleoKairi
As Sora's hands came up to Radiant Summer, she felt a pull on her keyblade. Quickly, as if she had been fighting for years, she flexed her wrist, twisting it out of Sora's. With only a millisecond or two to pull off her manouever, she grabbed it with her other hand firmly. Now only a small ways from him, she pulled her keyblade backwards, and made a lunge for Sora square in the chest with her hilt.

The new, darker Kairi had no intention of killing him just yet. As her master commanded her, she wanted to have fun seeing the boy die. Her eyes flashed as though she had hated him forever. Pain. Anguish. It all flooded into her body at once. Marluxia's plan was working.

Meanwhile, Kairi's heart tried to tear free. Her light was nearly engulfed by this new darkness, but she tried to keep her heart away. It was terrifying. She had to watch the scene unfold, with no idea where her body would move next. It twisted and turned, yet she wasn't controlling it.

"Just run!" her heart screamed, "Please, run! Get AWAY from me! I don't want to hurt you!!"

Her body wouldn't respond to her actions. Instead it continued with it's malicious attacks, and Kairi, the real Kairi, had no way to stop it.

~100 max magic~

Back to top Go down

Marluxia
"Hush!" Marluxia commanded the girl. He thought that the only way he could possibly enjoy himself to the fullest was to make everyone here anguish as much as he had wanted to, but had lacked the ability to, over the years. He looked at Kairi and then looked at the stunned people surrounding him.

"Nobodies... We creatures have no hearts, but we remember. Don't we, Roxas?" scoffed Marluxia as he looked at the boy. He handled the scythe in his hands with ease and shifted its weight to his right hand as he started to circle the boy. "That's the worst part though. We see now how weak having a heart has made us; how defenseless it has made our minds and souls. Kairi, she has a strong heart. But is it enough? Is it enough that her own heart break herself out of the trance? Is such a thing possible for such a girl... such an infidel? Her heart has several passions," continued Marluxia as he gazed into Roxas' eyes as he could, still circling him.

"Are you her love, or is he? To have your beloved's heart held ransom in the hands of just a mere boy... Are you strong enough to keep her? Or will the duty slowly make its passage into your other's hands? Can you succeed in keeping a strong hand, or will your weakened memories get a hold on you? And what of this King? Ah, yes. The boy, now crowned, was once a victim to the darkness engulfing his heart. What disproves that she will be that same victim? Perhaps the darkness of affection has already clouded her mind and judgement?" questioned the man. His words were getting louder, and stronger. He was adding more emphasis to the words that held greater meaning and significance in the boy's eyes, like victim and heart and darkness.

"But the worst part is that you can't save her! No! You won't be able to! Neither will he!" said Marluxia as his eyes flicked at Sora. " No," he started quietly, "She is infected! Her heart doesn't have the strength to help herself. You must help her... But only you can! You can only save her and yourselves by killing her!" lied Marluxia. He snapped his fingers and the noise resonated against the people standing around each other. It was a command for Kairi to torture Sora in the greatest manner possible. As he snapped his fingers, he started running towards Roxas with the blade of his scythe outward, his arm folded behind his back, wielding the weapon with a sure grasp.

"And that's the most hilarious part!" he taunted. "Sora can't help the one he loves!"

Last edited by Marluxia on November 3rd 2008, 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sora3432423
...The entire castle seemed to get a few shades darker...

Leaping back, away from Kairi, Sora pulled a keychain from his pocket, and, with a quick motion, the Kindgom Key became the Sleeping Lion. Landing in a crouch, he looked as if he was ready for a fight.

...And, he was. Something in Sora's heart finally snapped. The hatred, the deep, dark hatred he'd only once felt, claimed him, driving his actions. Most would be weakened by such irrational emotions, but they only gave Sora a greater will to continue.

Charging forward, Sora knew, as hard as it would be for him, he'd have to incapacitate Kairi if he wanted to get to Marluxia. Bringing up the Sleeping Lion, his plan was simple. Wait for her to attack, side-step as best he could, and, if he was able, level a strike directly to her stomach, trying to knock the wind out of her.

"Kairi, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... But, this is the only way... The only way I know how to keep you from hurting yourself, OR us." The keymaster thought to himself.

...Oh, yes. He'd have Roxas to answer to for this little stunt. But, it was the only way he could see to stop Kairi without killing her.

Back to top Go down

PaleoKairi
She stood still and peeked up at the Keymaster from underneath her bangs. Smiling a bit, the keyblade of light that she held in her hands disappeared in a flash of bright light. Her hair swung out as she moved her head, and her gaze moved back to Sora.

"Sora," she said in a weak tone, sounding much like the real Kairi, "Why are you attacking me? I can't believe you would want to hurt one of your best and oldest friends!"

Her eyes teared up, and slowly, tears trickled down her cheeks. One foot began to move in front of the other, and she slowly reached where he was standing. Lifting her hand up, she stroked it down his cheek.

"Why would you try to hurt me?" she asked, "I thought you loved me. We've been through so much together. Why did you let me go? After all, for the longest time it's always been about you and me. You're all I've ever thought about, Sora. Now all you need to do is take me in your arms and call me your own. Forget about the nobody. After all, he can't really love me in the first place. Nobodies can't have emotions, and they can never become Somebodies. All I want and need is you."

Her arms moved around him, one around his shoulder and the other on his chest. She buried her cheek beside the hand on his chest, and stared painfully at Roxas. This wasn't the real Kairi. Instead it was the one who wanted to cause the two of them pain. She was a good actress, and her tone sounded easily fooling and real.

The real Kairi, inside her heart was screaming and begging to be let out. Kairi did love Sora, but he was more her brother than anything else. The one she truly loved was Roxas, and her heart and soul felt each of the false words like a knife to the chest. None of it was true, and she couldn't believe that it was coming out of her own mouth. However, she had no control of how her body moved or what it said. All she could do was pray that the two boys would be alright, and that they would forgive her for anything she could possibly do to them. Her heart screamed it's apologies, though no one but Marluxia could hear them.

"No!" she screamed, Sora, don't listen to ANYTHING I say! Roxas, please, forgive me! I love you more than anything. I don't mean any of it!!"

On the outside, she lifted her head from Sora's chest, and stared into his blue eyes.

"I've always dreamt of this," she whispered to him.

Her face grew closer to his, and held it just a bit away from his lips.

"Haven't you been longing to kiss me, Sora?" she asked, in the same hushed and whispering tone, "I know you have."

~100 max magic~

Back to top Go down

Marluxia
Marluxia looked over at Kairi and for a second, he faked a confused look. As he gazed continually at the two, Kairi and Sora, he smiled wickedly as he turned around and looked at Roxas. "Ah, so the heart cannot be fooled. Watch her now, as she knows what will set her free. The Seven Princesses have many traits that are unique, but many of them are similar... Perhaps her mind is being flooded with darkness while her heart radiates light. She seeks what her heart wants, and she knows only that will set her free. She knows that Sora, her only true love will be able to save her, if by a single kiss. Maybe I was wrong before, maybe you can help her... But you, Roxas, have been on the short end of the bargain for the longest time.

"Watch as your love is being contorted by her love. Her kisses that she shared with you, the many times you two spoke about loving each other, they were all a lie. She just didn't want to hurt you, don't you see? Her heart throbbed for Sora, but her body reacted towards you. You have her body, her mind, and all of its beauty, but do you have the heart? The soul? You have nothing if you have none of this! And by standing aside, doing nothing, you're letting your soul rend itself, to scatter itself amongst all of existence and naught. And what are you going to do, become an empty shell? Of course you will! You're weak! There has always been a reason you have been shunned and none but Axel welcomed you. He was weak too! The irony is blasphemy! Where is your friend now? Dead? Everything that you've had is leaving you and it's all because of him! He's the traitor!
" Marluxia said, concluding his monologue. Marluxia looked at Ansem with weariness in his eyes. The charade hadn't ended. The play had one final act.

"If she gets that kiss, Ansem, Kairi would become normal again. We can't let that happen. We can't let her kiss Sora or else everything will be ruined. So we kill Sora, the only savior, or retreat with Kairi? Either way, we will not need to worry about Roxas. He is useless to them. Useless to us. He has no ability to serve, then why let him? Let the boy's darkness consume him. Sway him to be your own."

Back to top Go down

Sora3432423
...THAT was all Sora needed to hear.

He KNEW she wouldn't like it, and Roxas would freakin' lynch him...

But, what choice did he have?

Glancing at Roxas from the side of his eye, he gave a look that seemed to say "Sorry, dude." Before he did what he knew he had to and, incidentally, what he'd wanted so badly to do.

Closing what little distance remained between them, Sora finally got the kiss that was three years in coming to him. Even as this happened, his thoughts raced.

"...Roxas... I know this is painful to watch, and I'm sorry, man, but I don't have much choice, here. ...Kairi... If this is what it takes to save you, then I'll do it, in a heartbeat. And... Maybe... ...I dunno, maybe there IS hope for me... For us... And, if there's not, at least I know you're happy with Roxas..."

Doubtful that there was ever a more conflicted man than Sora at this precise moment.

Back to top Go down

Paleo Ansem
*Ansem still watched everything that had taken before the dark hazel like iris of his eye's. All of the thing's that had just taken place before him, none of these really interested him.The only true goal that ansem wanted out of this horrid event was to slit the neck of the boy who had got fate on his side. He watched as the seventh princess of heart was changed and corrupted this was much to his delight, however this only brightened his persona just a small bit until once more when the boy tried to come into this. The girl when first taken over wished to due harm to the keybearer then the mood changed and the time had almost set in. At this moment the perfector of darkness stood there watching this take place as the princess laid her cards among the table and the keybearer foolishy followed them the boy obviously letting his emotions take the place of what had to be done.* "Doesn't this figure the boy after all this time has finally gotten his lone sign of love, yet notice how the girl simply remains the same still underneath the control of the darkness, still will is b locked and still she remains what she is...." *The perfector said his words were some what slow and icy his deep voice shrouding this place with a feeling of something extra terrifying. The heartless, ansem then had taken a look over at the graceful assassin his words traversed through his mind still he had wondered trying to find what the words meant to him. The heartless now eye's had widened underneath the hood unable to be seen was his moment of weakness, something had flashed through his mind. A picture from his past before stricken had taken over for a moment the heartless had shuddered only to quickly be beaten back within his stricken persona as he had given him a choice to choose from two option's the two option's both bored this new ansem some what knowing he could probably kill the three here and now since during the time that all of this was about deep within ansem he had finally contained what was about to be released without choosing to unleash this. Now he had control of what this was so I guess it was finally time to enter the play taking place right now as he stepped forward two steps looking over at his partner and through out the entire time this was taking place for the first time he had allowed all of them to seem his eye's as his face became visible through the hood upon his face.* "I believe that the time for us to depart with the girl is now among us. The boy has finally got himsel a dream which could never be reality without what he hates help so let us now go. There truly is no reason to waste with a patheic excuse for a human and his weakling of a nobody. For now the damage has been done there is no use to keep their minds entangled with hopes of victory let them shun these ideal's until they realize that no more will it possible for this to occur." *As he finished the heartless looked as those he yawned as though he was bored by whether he did it to throw off his opponents or to insult them he made sure that they it was cleary unsure of which. Ansem lifted up his left hand then awaited to see whether or not that the graceful assassin would like to take leave from these people this though ansem already had quite an idea of what the answer would be already so he was already prepared to follow that, whether if it is or is not what the pefector had expected.

Back to top Go down

Marluxia
"Certainly, my dearest friend. There will be no further wasting of our time when it could be used doing better things. After all, as I'm sure you've discovered by yourself, once the wound has already opened, it can only get deeper. These imbeciles of keyblade wielders are nothing to us. We are titans of the darkness, and what are they? Peons to the bidding of the light. They have no hand in the turn of events, but simply chance, fate, and luck will rear its head," Marluxia said. Ice dripped from his tongue and his eyes glared into Sora's. His sapphire, clear pupils flickered to Ansem, giving him a signal of exit.

As Marluxia smiled, he spat at Roxas in his current position. He looked somewhat inciting, but he knew that to act on such ridiculous grounds as being mocked would only be foolish, so he knew that the Key of Destiny wouldn't retort the disrespect. He walked towards Kairi and said, "Oh, dearest princess, your heart has been woken from its slumber. What do you see in this fool, I know not, but your reasoning for choosing him over the other boy is understandable. Foolish, but within fathom."

With those words, he snapped his fingers and a portal behind Ansem appeared. Darkness was entangled with dark red and dark pink pedals, floating in the midst of the particles to another world. "Her heart is taken ransom, to Darkness' Estate. Dare you follow? Childish fools..." Marluxia said to them as he gave Sora one long, piercing glare. He could feel his longing to destroy the boy in his bosom and he wanted to lash out with his scythe there.

"You followed your heart and kissed Kairi, but you know not the effects that it has. Your naivety is your bane, and nothing will ever manage to change that. You will learn soon enough that you will long to hold her, to kiss her... To love her. But your friend leaves broken, empty handed and with a morale stricken. Is it right? Justified? You have to choose, Sora. Your action will affect realms upon realms of existence," said Marluxia as he grabbed Kairi around the shoulders, his scythe disappearing.

"And what do you win from this? A single kiss? If you chase your heart into oblivion by loving Kairi, you will only forsake your nobody. But forsake Kairi, and her heart will rend itself. If you choose neither, then who wins? Roxas will forever know the pain of watching you two kiss and will always have to wonder, which love prevails? Kairi will always remember the softness of your lips and the endurance of your heart, but it will be a seed of terror that you planted which will be both of their unmakings," Marluxia continued as he tightened his grasp, to the point of pain.

"We are taking her, and the only way you will have her back is for one love to strike the other down. Contention can be the only victor, and both of you wield the keys. Otherwise, her heart is ours," said Marluxia as he glared at them both. He started to laugh as he pulled Kairi back into the portal. As he walked backwards through the hall of dimensions, he held Kairi there, her body barely visible through the portal, to allow her to make her final facade and exit. Destruction is what they aimed for, and even the strongest of bonds had daggers held to them swiftly.

Back to top Go down

PaleoKairi
She seperated herself from Sora as their kiss ended, still playing the part of the damzel in distress. Her facade was keeping itself up, and there would be no slip in her acting. She knew for sure she could make the boys fight with each other, yet attempt to save her. It would give her master a perfect chance to kill them both.

"Sora... you...." she began, "you saved... me..."

Burying her face into his chest, an unseen smile broke onto her face. She kept it there while her master talked to the two she was meant to kill. Soon, she felt his grip on her arms, and didn't resist. It looked as though she was though. Flailing her legs out, appearing as if she wanted to get away, she screamed loudly to Sora, calling his name and for him to help her. Fake tears streamed down her face as she called to him.

"Sora!!" she cried, "Please, help me!!!"

She moved her shoulders slightly, still following Marluxia's lead. She even managed to reach out her hand to him, although there was already too much distance between them for it to matter.

The real Kairi was suffering inside though. She felt as if she couldn't breathe in the darkness, it gaining closer and closer to her small light. Still crying, she begged to be let out, and struggled to keep the light of her heart lit.

Let me OUT!! she screamed.

Her heart reached out for Roxas, who she wanted so badly. She didn't want to leave him, especially in the heartbreak he was experiencing after that kiss. All Kairi wanted was to hold him in her arms and tell him how sorry she was. Kairi screamed it, but no one on the outside heard.

Please, Roxas, she said, tears streaking down, Please, I love you. Don't listen to anything I say! You're the one I love!! Do you hear me? You're the one I love!!!!!

On the outside, the facade held up. Marluxia still had her by the arms, as they acted out their struggle to the portal. With one last blood curdling scream, Hollow Bastion's castle disappeared. The first phase of their plan was done. Now all they had to do was wait until the two heroes would come to rescue the woman they both loved.

~100 max magic~

Back to top Go down

Paleo Ansem
*Now that everything said was said and for right now all the thing's that could be done for now were done the perfector reason's for being in this world he was once an ally a commander and friend with faded away. Taking one more last look at the other one he had alway's hated and the other once a great friend with he simply sighed looking over at them as he looked up.*"Until then.........." *The heartless said to them as he turned around his silver hair still being seen coming through the side of his hood his entire body still showing a towering presence as he walked through the portal in which his partner had created. The moment he did slowly his aura that surronded the room began to fade into the air burning down as the one who showed it had left from this castle and this world with something very dear to the two heroes left to remain here. When no longer ansem back or any other part of him could be seen the portal faded away the pedals slowly fell to the floor cracking when they touched indeed this wasn't over yet. For now many other things had to be done but until they showed themselves full pure vengance wouldn't be extracted.

Back to top Go down

PaleoRoxas
Roxas watched as the dramatic situation unfolded, he was confused on the situation and things just seemed to be moving so quickly that he barely had time to react. Before he knew it Marluxia had shown up and somehow Kairi was acting strage. She didn't seem like Kairi anymore, it was her body but it wasn't her soul. After a strange hostile confrontation Kairi changed the way she was acting again and what would soon follow shattered Roxas inside as if he were made of glass. A large ammount of rage started to bulid up inisde him..and after hearing what Kairi had said leading up to the kiss..he felt like giving up. Roxas had witnessed the girl he loved more then anything kiss his opposite self, the person who had stolen the only life he knew, even if it was just an illusion. Marluxia took Kairi and escaped but Roxas could not move at all, his eyes stared at the ground, his right hand shaking showing how much anger and depression he was holding in. However he could not hold his anger in any longer, even if this was his opposite self. With tears in his eyes he began to shake his head"You.....it just wasn't enough was it....you took away the only life I ever knew..and even after then you take away from me. My friends back at Twilight Town...even if it was just a lie...I was happy and then you come along. I had to give up my life for you...i was sent to a realm floating around in nothingness while you went around living the life that should've been mine...why do you have to be the one who got to keep his life...whats so special about you" Roxas said with fury in his voice, at this point he was clenching his fist so tight that he was almost about to puncture his own skin and start to bleed, slowly a dark flame started to engulf his right hand and eventually his Oblivion Keyblade appeared. "No..this is not going to happen....im not losing what i care about most..not again..not to you" He said, with some tears in his eyes as he started to run towards Sora, his keyblade dragging against the floor which caused many sparks to fly into the air.

[yeah yeah....took a long time to post....don't complain. im very very busy...and this wasnt exactly my favorite rp either]

Back to top Go down

Sora3432423
As Kairi was being pulled away, Sora ran after her. In fact, he'd just missed grabbing her hand.

As he hit the stone floor, he heard Roxas' ranting, Sora got up. ...Maturity was rare for Sora, and, when he showed it, you knew something was VERY wrong.

"Roxas, this is NOT the time! Kairi is in danger. We have to save her from those two psychos."

Drawing his keyblade, since he was sure Roxas was still going to attack him, he continued to speak to the man.

Kairi needs our help. She needs us to save her, and that's what I'm thinking about right now. I'm telling you this right now, I am useless right now. I need training. We gotta focus on getting Kairi back. After that, feel free to beat me into the ground."

He knew Roxas. If he was anything like himself, he'd never listen to reason, so, Sora prepared himself for the most epic beatdown of his life.

"...I'm gonna die. He's gonna kill me. I am gonna die." He thought.

Back to top Go down

PaleoRoxas
Roxas continued running after Sora, his keyblade held high. He was about to put so much force into this slash that he was sure his blade might break. The rage he felt inside couldn't be compared with anything else in this world, he just lost the one he loved...in more ways then one. He wanted to end sora's life, he wasn't sure what would've happened...would he disappear once sora died? would he lose his memories? At this point it didnt matter. All he thought of was making him pay for kissing the only girl he cared about, the only person who gave him a shred of happiness in his life. He finally reached the person he hated most, about to cut him in two, but something stopped him...he just couldn't continue. He looked down, two tear drops fell on the floor below and quickly dissolved away. His keyblade disappeared in a flash of sparkling white light. He turned around, disgusted with even looking at sora's face. "No...you aren't worth it" Roxas said "You listen to me.....I am going to save Kairi....alone. For all I care...you can go waste away in the darkest parts of oblivion..I am no part of you..." Roxas said, he started to walk away, rain falling down from the sky as he was walking. A portal appeared and Roxas stepped into it, bringing him to his castle, the portal disappearing into the darkness.

Back to top Go down

Sora3432423
...Something sad could be seen in Sora's eyes as he watched his Nobody disappear.

When he was sure to be alone, he laughed.

"Darkness, huh? ...Sometimes, the light isn't all it's cracked up to be."

Walking back to where he'd landed the Highwind, Sora contemplated. Another bout of maturity from him.

He'd been conscious for a few months when he was sealed away in Kingdom Hearts. He'd thought he'd never get out, that he'd be part of the light forever. This convinced him. If you wanted to see true blackness, look into the light when you've lost it all. There you shall find a blinding darkness...

And Sora laughed at himself. The maturity he'd developed in his exile was what was making him so unliked by his past friends.

He'd recapture his innocense later. NOW was a time to train.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top