Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What would you like for our event?
(( 10 )) 56% 56%
(( 6 )) 33% 33%
(( 0 )) 0% 0%
(( 0 )) 0% 0%
(( 2 )) 11% 11%
Total Votes : 18

Tirena
Ok members. As the question states, do you want a site wide plot to take place, or maybe you have another idea. The goal in this topic is to come up with a way to save a great site from dying and so instead of turning to the already busy admins and mods, I am turning to you. The common people. As you all should know we are the cornerstone of this site. Without us there IS NO Kingdomhearts.forumotion.net. So taking in that simple knowledge I dare you all to take this topic seriously and not be the one member to cause the site to fall. If we all post in this topic our ideas, NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE, we can find a way to revive this site and have fun and get to know eachother at the same time. Lets take the site in our hands for once instead of being lazy good for nothing walls and lets become the doorway to a new and better KH site.

Do you want a war to take place?

Do you want a dance party?

Perhaps you are into something completely different?

Tell the site what you want! Let everyone know your ideas. Dont be shy and scared. Posting in this topic your ideas shouldnt get you flamed out but applauded for being so brave. None of us here are mind readers and only YOU, the member, know what you want to see take place on this miraculous site. Vote in the poll above and post telling us your idea for a a site plot, or perhaps a completly different idea. Anything to help this site live. It IS up to no one else but you. Will you as a section of the fragile and most important cornerstone be the one responsible for such a site downfall? You choose.

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
cmon people i support this idea there is only so much we can do as staff cmon we need input people

max magic =300 Magic Old post count:3869

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?

Back to top Go down

Lance
Now, a friend and i are working on making an MMO. One thing we wanted was scripted events that would forever change how people played. Now for one thing we could make NPC characters that began to wreak havoc, and destroy stuff, we have done that before i think. or maybe have something else, like, say after long grudging battle somewhere gets destroyed, everyones lives are affected etc. just some ideas.

Back to top Go down

Tirena
What is a MMO?

Back to top Go down

Lance
Massive Multiplayer Online Game.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
anyways, how about the basic evil villain arises from a deep slumber / a good guy snaps and turns bad, or introduce a new enemy, similar to heartless and nobodies (they're gonna introduce a new enemy in bbs anyways, i think) or an invasion happens and the players are gonna have to rebel and stop it.
other then that, we're obviously gonna have to make it so that each rp is somewhat effected, no matter the theme. for example, if an invasion was happening, in each rp, the players would have to cautious and secretive about being caught. or if a war happened, there would be fighting in each world and in the aftermath, each world would be damaged and burned to the ground.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Back to top Go down

Tirena
Lance- Oh, that is cool...

For the scripted events are there any events that you or your friend would like to see play out? Give us an example :)

Shi- I like that idea but how would we come about making a new character or plan out an invasion that everyone would be involved in?

Back to top Go down

Lance
maybe have a hostile takeover by said villian, we try to stop it, but we fail, then have like his soldiers everywhere, watching and attacking everyone, to keep everyone in check. then we all have to rally together to attack said villians fortress, try and stop him and maybe win, just a thought.

K, so say in our MMO there is this town, with shops etc. that goes to war with this other town, some people side with one town while most go with the other. one gets destroyed and taken over, then the items that you may have purchased before said town that was destroyed shoot up in value, and anyone who sided with that town may have high valued items but may...say be considered an enemy by all. was that ok or would like a better one?

Back to top Go down

Shirou
well, we can either have one of the staff people make a new character shell to use for the invasion, giving the character special abilities, and then shut it down when the event has ended. or, one of the more experienced players, aka vets, can turn evil and take the spotlight like biscuits(though he's busy), xemnas, ansem, lenneth, and etc... and for the invasion, they could changed the descriptions, temp., and make it so it fits what's currently happening and make annoucements talking about it, and updates informing about it, and make so, in a way, that each topic during the event is important.

Back to top Go down

Azumi Cho
I'd say a war, like Oblivion War II or something like that, because something tells me that's what the staff was working toward after a while, and such an event may actually gain members and activity. If there was a war, it would give me a different way to advertise for the site as well...also, we may already have such a plot thickening with the attack on Kingdom Hearts...so, it may be the easiest one to do.

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ

Back to top Go down

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness
ya the war at kingdom hearts is good starting point for the first part of this war considering that there are more character relationships tension rather then normal fighting plus there could always be a intervening NPC like you guys said that could spark something while everyone in that topic is weakened

Back to top Go down

Q.Q Oh god....Azumi....please don't say ANOTHER Oblivion War....me and my world BARELY survived the first one....and with as many newer users here, I don't think many others would either.

Actually, Azumi's on the right track with this one I think....the Federation verses the Empire? We'd need more people on the Fed said of course but...BUT....you know, some of the very good users actually started out with the big events like the Saint White's Festival and stuff. (Enigma, me, Leo, Terra, Jeremi, Pinky...)

I think we could use another big thing like that. You have the Xemmykins seal of approval!

Oh hell yeah. x3

And for the record, I'm on the Fed's side.

Back to top Go down

Forte
I say we combined stuff, have Oblivion War 2, but have an NPC fuck it up by joining it with some huge army and stuff.

Max MP - 160
Governor of Traverse Town

Back to top Go down

Well...If we're gonna have another war, we might as well get a little more creative with the name. .-.

Back to top Go down

Forte
..Er...Xemnas Are Gonna Die and Ansem Gets His Shell Bax WarZ?

Max MP - 160

Back to top Go down

D: ....how about...The Forte-is-gonna-get-kidnapped-by-Xemnas-again-if-he-keeps-talking-shit War?

Back to top Go down

Tirena
So we are all agreed a war will be what we do as a Site Wide Plot. I think titles can come later right now we need to find out who will control our NPC.

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
I think you are all headed into the wrong direction--you don't plan shit like this.

The first war wasn't planned--it was stumbled upon. And even then it didn't spark too much activity--it was just as active by the war's end as it was when the war started. You guys are looking in all the wrong places for answers--Maybe you guys should use that NPC to fucking takeover Oblivion Castle. That'd be something big to give a shit over....

A war is not the answer--I agree with Xemnas. Find something else.

Back to top Go down

That's true man...but I mean, EVERYBODY's raring for a fight. We need something to put us together which includes several bouts of VIOLENCE!

....I suggest another Rift topic...I mean, the last one failed because people got bored with it, and Axel NEVER SHOWED UP...but I'm sure it'd work this time.

Back to top Go down

Tirena
What is a rift topic?

Back to top Go down

Oh, I think a while back, Roxas and Zexion made this huge event where there was a big hole in Hollow Bastion that kept popping out Heartless and stuff. I'm not sure what happened exactly in there...Pinky'd be able to tell you more, but she's a bit indisposed at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Tirena
Oh I remember that... I didnt get to participate but it sounded like fun

Back to top Go down

Forte
Dude..Xemmy, I was just kidding bro. Chillax for a bit :P

Rift topic does sound awfully fun..Although Zexion isn't here anymore to open the one in Hollow Bastion and Roxas is inactive D:

Max MP - 160

Back to top Go down

~dusk
I think the idea of war, but it might be hard. For one thing there would need to be alot of big characters on alot. Some people might not be able to get on for a while causing it to come to a standstill. Im just stating this from past expierences on other rps. Im new though, so for all i know you could not have these problems here.
I like the idea a lot though. We could find a way to keep it from slowing down by giving everyone an important part in the storyline. So like even if a few people werent on we could still do something, ya know? Itd be hard but might be worth it.

Or maybe we can just do something silly and stupid that doesnt affect the main story of the site? I think it could be fun if like everyone went to like a summer camp or something. Or maybe we could have like a Kingdom Hearts High School, lol.
I dont know just ideas.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
i think it'd be fun to have an npc fuck up everything because it'd be like having a boss. i doubt we're trying to go for a more rpg like thing and have it so the npc controls like 7 mini-bosses that players have to eliminate.

i don't like the idea for the war so much because, like morpheus said, it should be something unexpected/planned.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top