Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Natsuki Nakamura
Natsuki maintained her eyes on her black notebook. She reviewed over creatures she had already encountered in the new world of Destiny Islands, but honestly, it felt good already to return to her home world. Lets see: Shadow heartless, soldier heartles, neoshadow heartless..They're all similar. That same symbol... Her train of thought was broke by a deep, male voice. "We're here, madame. Always be careful. It appears you're new to seeing these creatures. Don't let your curiosity get you killed." With those words, he opened his gumm ship's right door where Natsuki was located and gave a small bow of his head. Natsuki leaped of the ship and gave a small bow back. "I'm conscious of it." she simply said. The door to the gummi ship shut tight and the ship took off.

Natsuki looked around to her surroundings. How convenient that it was currently twilight when she arrived there. She looked around and saw that she was in the area where the 7 Wonders of Twilight Town took place. She wasn't that interested in them, sincerely. She rotated her head to see that there were some people she knew. She didn't want to talk to them now. She had no time for that. The book of Shiranai. That's what I'm after. She thought in her head. "But before that..." She said with an allured grin. She walked over to a stand that sold sea salt ice scream. "One please." She ordered, the ice cream handing her the ice cream, along with a pleasant smile. "There you go." He said to her. Natsuki walked off and sat by a nearby bench, a small smile curling at the edges of her lips. But, I had to take my time for one of these. She claimed in her head.

"I took full advantage of being taken full advantage of."

Back to top Go down

Cepeda
Jeff walks down the streets of Twlight Town with his clothes torn and ripped as he is on the verge of passing out as he looks at the women on the bench he smirks saying slighty "help.. me

My Offical Theme Song
Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Cepeda's Magic:30
Issac's Magic:30

Back to top Go down

Natsuki Nakamura
Natsuki drops her ice cream. She stares at the boy with wide eyes, shocked at his abrupt appearance. Stars and stones... she thinks. "What happened?!" She exclaimed. She swiftly stands up, wrapping her left arm around his back as she gently moved him towards the bench.His clothes are torn and he's having a difficult time breathing...but I don't see any blood on him. She closely examined him in her head, while she waited for his response. He looked ready to die. Not a good sign. "Is there something I can do for you?" She asked, her eyes still worried for the stranger.

Back to top Go down

Cepeda
I nothing i Just need a potion. Cepeda sits there smiling as he just took on an hourd of Nobodies as he just sits there. "So how has your day went Ms......, What is your name miss?

My Offical Theme Song
Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Back to top Go down

Natsuki Nakamura
Natsuki was agitated at him not telling her exactly what had happened, but from the clothes, it appeared to her like an assault, and most likely from the heartless creatures that she had recently had come across. Natsuki brushed the issue aside and answered his question."Its been okay?" Her tone questioning her own response. "I'm natsuki Nakamura." She said, introducing herself. She looked up at the twilight sky. The sky was beginning to turn obscure, the sky signaling some blue hues, getting ready for the night. The wind began to pick up speed towards the point where natsuki's bangs fluttered over her forehead, as for her long strings of hair ruffled towards her left side. "What...is your name?" She finally asked him, her eyes not focused on his, but rather on that lingering thought, The book of shiranai... The name of the book persisted in her head, troubling her. I need to get started on this. No more delays. She thought in her head.

Last edited by Natsuki Nakamura on July 7th 2009, 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Shirou
((hope you guys don't mind me popping in, since all the topics i'm in are dead.))

"Can we get some sea salt ice cream?" Kore was begging Shi for more food. Shi sighed and replied, "We just had ice-cream at Destiny Islands. And besides, with all this food you want, we'll be out of munny." Kore groaned but didn't press anymore. After a few minutes of walking in silence, Kore spotted something. Hey, Shi, look over there, that person collapsed, Kore told Shi, pointing towards a girl and boy on a bench a few yards away. The boy's clothes were torn up, and more so the boy himself. This sparked some interest in Shi. "Lets go see what happened," Shi said as he walked over towards them. Kore followed close behind. As they neared, they heard the girl ask for the boy's name. Shi intervened and asked, "Sorry to interrupt but my friend and I were wondering what happened to you."

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Back to top Go down

Cepeda
"My Name is Cepeda, and just a little fight with some of those Soulless beings they call Heartless ad Nobdoies". Cepeda then gets up and strecthes asw he notices its getting dark as he then says "We might wanna leave this time of day heartless swarm the streets as he looks at Shi he then ask "Sorry for being rude what is your name?"

My Offical Theme Song
Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Back to top Go down

Shirou
"Heartless and nobodies, huh," Shi mumbled to himself, thinking about something. When Cepeda suggested leaving before the heartless arrive, Shi and Kore grinned. "Heartless aren't much of a problem," Shi said. He had dealt with more dangerous things than the pest like heartless. "I'm Shi. Nice to meet you."

------------------------
Kore tilted his head, curious on what Shi was thinking. He always made it obvious and more so mysterious, which made Kore oh so much more curious. Kore rolled his eyes though, bored. He grinned with Shi when that boy, Cepeda, was worried about heartless. After Shi introduced himself, Kore piped in, "And I'm Kore Xish, and we're the good guys, which means well beat any heartless. Well, I'm a good guy at least." Shi just rolled his eyes and let out a signature sigh of his. Kore noticed that they didn't get the girls name, so he asked her, "And what's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Cepeda
He looks at Shi and Kore with a smirk. These arent the Usual Heartless and Nobodies you see everyday getting beat by Bunny rabbits, These are huge, Strong, Fast, Ugly Heartless and Nobodies, But who cares lets just get out of here. Yusei starts to walk off and he waves the 3 to follow him.

My Offical Theme Song
Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Back to top Go down

Natsuki Nakamura
OOC:BTW, right now, i'm inferring that kore is cat, am I right?

]Natsuki looks at the boy as he says his name. Cepeda she repeated his name in her mind, committing it to memory. She rotated her head to watch as other strangers approached them. "Oh, your not interrupting anything." She admits. She looks at the human that stood behind the boy, and just gives it a blank look. She wonders what the relationship was behind the two of the boys, but left if for a better time. She was in a hurry. She rolls her eyes over to Cepeda as he begins to speak. Heartless, they're not at all that dangerous. She thinks in her head, but presses her lips not to say anything. At the sound of Shi's introduction, she gives a small nod, informing him that she had caught his name and didn't slip by. Natsuki gave a small smile at the human behind the other one. She admired him, studying his outward appearance., "nice to meet you, Kore." Natsuki said with a gleeful smile. "I'm Natsuki Nakamura." She replied to her question about Natsuki's name.

Natsuki watches as Cepeda waves them to follow. She shrugs her shoulders and begins to follow cepeda. She bites her lip, however and walks quickly towards Cepeda's right side. "Where exactly are we going." She asks him, looking back at Shi and Kore and pauses her walking. "There's...objectives I have to accomplish here in Twilight Town I must get done. I can't just leave this area.' She said to them.

Last edited by Natsuki Nakamura on July 9th 2009, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Shirou
OoC: Kore's a human. Well, a nobody. >.>

Back to top Go down

Natsuki Nakamura
OOC:Ohhh, Dx Omg, I really got to stop looking at people's avatars. That's what I did, and then i anticipated Kore being the "cat". I'm sorry >_>"
But I edited my previous post...and look, kore is on your signature >_<"
*mumbles disappointed words to herself.*
But since nobody's look like humans, I just classified core as human, so She doesn't know that Kore is a nobody.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Shi snorted when Cepeda mentioned big, strong, heartless. Cepeda either seemed to over exaggerate, overestimate, or just a newbie about fighting heartless. And by the look of him, Shi guessed the third one. "Don't worry, I doubt any heartless that will really give us trouble will show up. Besides, we could use the fighting," Shi told Cepeda. He didn't exactly feel like running away from any heartless any time soon. Shi took note of Natsuki person as she told them she had an objective. Curious, Shi asked, "Mind if Kore and I stick around?"
-------------------------
Kore smiled and nodded at Natsuki. "Nice to meet you, Natsuki, " He said. He wondered why Cepeda was afraid of the heartless. Sure Kore wasn't very experienced with fighting, and Shi was average, but with them together, hardly any heartless would be a problem. Too bad not all heartless were mindless beings. When Shi asked about staying, Kore pipped in and offered, "And we could be your protection if any nasty heartless were to come!"

Back to top Go down

Cepeda
Cepeda then Mutters "Its not me who needs the help its the citizens of this town who don't need help" cepeda starts to build anger as his parents where put in Commas because of the Heartless and he wants to avenge them.

My Offical Theme Song
Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Back to top Go down

Natsuki Nakamura
Natsuki gave a small smirk at Shi's confidence. I like him already. She thought in her head with a small chuckle that only echoed in her mind. Natsuki noticed that she had captivated Shi's interest about her objective here in Twilight Town. "Very well, you can join." She responded to him. "But this is dancing with danger. Retrieving the treasure I seek is going to be filled with hazards." She warned him with a small twitch at the corner of her mouth. Natsuki looked to Kore as he attempted to comfort Cepeda. She gave a stern face, her eyes looking away from all of them as she spaced off into her own world. Is he new to these heartless as I am?... She questioned herself. The portraits of the heartless she had encountered flashed before her eyes. The slide show of these heartless just let her curiosity spike to a maximum. She didn't care about the peril that they could hold, so far, they had been no problem in defeating. Natsuki turned to face Cepeda aware that he now began to talk. She noted the hint of frustrating in his words.

She gave a small sigh. She couldn't sympathize with the way he was feeling. She stared down the ground for a few seconds. "But..." She began speaking. "If we just leave this area where it gets dangerous, then the heartless will attack the citizens." She gave a deeper sigh, yet. "Look, we stay in fight...uhh..." She trailed off her own sentence, as she began thinking: But I still need to find the book of shiranai. I don't even know where it could be right now...I suppose I can hold off on it. she bit her lip. She stepped out from them so she could look at all 3 of them at the same time. "We fight these things off, but I still have my mission pending here. These creatures are easily fought, so this should be no problem." She at last, finished her thoughts in mind, explaining it to them. Her face showed a determined expression. This was what was aligned in her schedule and she was sticking to it. Now she only awaited for their responses on the matter.

Back to top Go down

Cepeda
Cepeda then smiles "Such Confidence" Cepeda then says i Guess we can..., suddenly The street lights turn on as he smiles. "Time for Action" Cepeda then puts his hand out as Kingdom key appears in it as he looks around for Heartless "Oh Yeah first we wait for them to come" Cepeda fells stupid for trying to take Action when nothing is happening.

My Offical Theme Song
Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Back to top Go down

Shirou
"I doubt would be treasure without a few challenges," Shi replied, with a grin. He knew he was being cocky, since he didn't know what kind of danger awaited Natsuki. But his curiosity for what the treasure was made him want to past whatever danger and find it. He listened as Natsuki explained what they should do. Shi was surprised to see Cepeda summon out a keyblade. Shi told Natsuki, "Actually, Cepeda was a little wrong before when he said the streets will be swamped with heartless at night. The streets will be swamped with heartless because well, we're here." He pointed to Cepeda and himself. "With heartless, the Keyblade is like a light to moths in the dark," Shi continued, looking at Cepeda's Kingdom Keyblade. It has been a while since he had used the Kingdom Keyblade.

Kore watched silently as Natsuki agreed to let them help her find a treasure. Kore didn't know why Shi was so curious about something he didn't know about. But he at least there was another adventure to do. He saw Cepeda pull out a Keyblade. It was different from Shi's, though he knew that it was the Kingdom Keyblade, the starter keyblade for every Keyblader.

Back to top Go down

Natsuki Nakamura
Natsuki gave a grin as a reply to his confident reply about finding her treasure. abruptly, the street lights turned on and Natsuki's eyes sharply dash to the direction of the nearest street light. Its just the lights... She thought in her head. Her eyes swiftly moved to the weapon that Cepeda held in his hand. The form of it was rather odd, almost childish as its appearance was that of a keys. She raised a curious eyebrow. Her curious expression remains as Shi began to speak, listening to his comment about the Heartless. "Seeing as how these things are repelled to this 'weapon,'" She said emphasizing her last word, as her hand waved towards the keyblade weapon in Cepeda's hand, "Then this should be a piece of cake." she said in a settled, normal voice. Dylan..He had a keyblade, but it didn't have this appearance..I guess they all have different appearances. She began noting valuable information in her head so she wouldn't later forget.

All at once, Natsuki watched as 5 dark circles drew themselves on the ground in front of her, releasing Shadow Heartless as they appeared from under the ground. Natsuki unsheathed her katana, Akatsukiyami, holding it in both her hands. She rolled her eyes to see 5 more dark circles created themselves behind Cepeda, releasing Neoshadow Heartless. More circles began to appear from the ground, releasing various different other heartless: Soldier heartless, red nocturne, gargoyles. "Hmmm, should be interesting." She muttered under her breath with a small smirk.

Back to top Go down

Cepeda
Cepeda then looks behind him as he kciks the Neoshadow behind him as it comes in for a Haymaker i duck as i deliver a Uppercut like slash to it as he backs up he then smirks "You Want Me Come GET ME!!!!!" Cepeda run to a neoshadow as he jumps coming down with a vertical slash to it as i then look at SHi and the others.

My Offical Theme Song
Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Shi watched as heartless showed up around him. Sighing slightly, Shi pulled out a cube from his pocket casually, as if there were no looming attacks. When Neoshadow charged at him, Shi swung the hand with the cube and there was a small flash of light, and the cube transformed into a scythe and split the oncoming heartless in half. He twirled his scythe around and ran towards a group of Red Nocturne, dodging their oncoming spells. Shi jumped, and slashed his Scythe through them. As a gargoyle came towards him, Shi swung down his Scythe and it went through the heartless and struck the ground, embedding it in the dirt. Without breaking momentum, Shi let go of his Scythe, turned around and summoned his Ankoku Novus Keyblade, slashing through two oncoming Neoshadow heartless. Suddenly, Shi spotted a fire spell coming towards him. He ducked, somersaulted foward, bounced to his feet and flung his NoAn at the caster of the spell, which was a red nocturne. It hit the heartless and stabbed itself within the bench Natsuki was sitting on. Shi quickly jumped to his Scythe, pulled it out and looked for more enemies.

Kore summoned out his gun, Shinigami. He kicked an approaching Neoshadow ((THIS IS SPARTAAAAA)) and shot it in the head as it fell back. He turned around and fired Shinigami four times. Two shots hit their target, two Red Nocturne, while the other two were dodged. Kore then went over to Natsuki. "Sorry to sound sexist, but mind if I help and protect you?" Kore asked her.

Back to top Go down

Cepeda
Cepeda pereforms backflips away from the Neoshadws to Kobe and Natuski as he says "Anooying pest they are what are we gonna do they seem endless" Cepeda charges and preforms a spinning slash as suddenly a Newoshadow is about to punch me as suddenly a Fireball hits it as Issac jumps off a rooftop and lands next to Cepeda as he says "Hey Cepeda whats been going"

Issac charges at a Red Nocturne as he slashes it and then he runs next to Shi as he smirks "Sup"

My Offical Theme Song
Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Back to top Go down

Shirou
((Cepeda, you have two problems:
1. Try to keep the posting order: Natsuki - Shi - Cepeda
2. Issac can't use that spell because you haven't created it in Spells and Skills Creation))

Back to top Go down

Cepeda
(Its a Move that comes with his blade its was approved by Yima)
(and sorry)

My Offical Theme Song
Spoiler:
[img][/img]

Back to top Go down

Shirou
((Ah, sorry, didn't look at his weapon.))

Back to top Go down

Natsuki Nakamura
Natsuki watched as the other's sprinted to actions. They absolutely didn't waste their time in defeating the opponents. In a matter of seconds, a plenty amount of heartless were annihilated. Natsuki's was getting ready to raise her sword as she was going to soon get into action herself, but abruptly put it down as Kore positioned himself in front of her."Hmm, sexist indeed. But I'll have you know, I don't need protecting." she said with a small smirk creating around the corner of her lips. Natsuki did a backwards flip, landing behind 3 shadow heartless. They turned around to look at her, locking their aim for their next victim. The middle shadow heartless leaped in the air, attempting to scratch her. Natsuki slammed the sole of her left foot on its face, knocking down a shadow heartless to her farthest right. She stabbed her katana through both the heartless as they laid on top of each other. They both disappeared, but she didn't have a chance to see them vanish as she swiftly went to the one heartless left and pierced it in its chest with one hit.

She hastily turned around, putting her katana horizontally in the front view of her eyes as she blocked a red fireball from a red nocturne. She deflected the fireball back to the red nocturne, killing it with its own move. Natsuki rotated her head as she heard a new voice arrive in the commotion. She didn't know who he was, but she was as he gave a "hello" to Shi. Natsuki looked up, seeing that the sky was now having a mixture of dark blue hues with orange and yellow hues in the bunch. Sky was approaching, and it was good because that meant Natsuki's katana would go under its transformation soon. Just a while longer. She thought as she jumped in the air, missing a neoshadow's attack. It jumped into the air, attempting to hit her from above, but Natsuki slammed it into the ground with her foot. She too, landed on her feet, slicing the neoshadow down the middle. "This isn't even a warm up." She muttered under her breath.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top