roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

natalie
Name: Tallie

Halloween Town
Race: Gothic angel
Apperance: All her clothes go a dark shade of purple and dark purple wings come out of two holes of her jacket. Her hair becomes longer, paler and the tips of her hair become an electric blue. All her clothes have rips in them. Her eyes change to a lime green and her lips, a blood red. She has thick eyeliner all around her eyes and dark eyeshadow that extends towards her temples.

Christmas Town
Apperance: Her apperance doesn't change much. Everything just becomes brighter shades of colour, and there are less rips in her clothes. Her eyes, lips and hair return to normal.

"There is nothing left of you, I can see it in your eyes, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye, I keep holding on to you, but I can't bring you back to life, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye..."

Tallie
Max magic: 40

Trix
Max magic: 30

Back to top Go down

Solomon Black
Name: Solomon

Race: Shade

Appearance: Solomons hair becomes anti gravity and floats around the place. His incisors become extremely large, and his skin becomes dark grey. He loses all color in his eyes and only has black outlnes for his irises and pupils. He always wears a long flowing black cloak which looks like he is wearing shadows, with black slacks and a black t-shirt. He wears grey and black chains all over his clothing.

Christmas town: His hair loses the anti gravity and his eyes gain back the color but the rest stays the same. He also gets green, red and white chains.

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.

Back to top Go down

Renzenku
Hallowe'en Town

Name: Renzenku

Race: Angel

Appearence: Completely out of place with the rest of Hallowe'en town and its darkness, Ren's wings permenently stay in place outside his body, his wings are raised directly up and folded over his shoulders, about six inches of space between his shoulders and his wings. His wing tips touch in front of his chest. His clothing becomes shocking white, with a blood red trim. He constantly has a slight floating look about him, as if he's not touching the ground, but walking on air. But he is touching the ground.

Christmas Town

Same as Hallowe'en Town

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.

Back to top Go down

wakku1298
name: bloody flame

race: demon

apperence: two black horns upon my head enlongated claws and K9's 13 tails of black fire waving behind me.black loose fit pants and my blood red 8ft long blade upon my back, no shoes just beast like feet and lastly his ever present trench coat. the same when in chrismas town.

mp: 40

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

curify-al(must have 5 ateast)

black flame wall-25(at least)

Back to top Go down

Patch
Name: Patch
Race: Human
Halloween Town
Apperance: His apperance dosen't change much when he enters the town. His features get sharper and his eyes go darker.

Christmas Town
Apperance: His apperance doesn't differ from how he looks in Halloween Town.

Back to top Go down

Solomon Black
Name: James White
Race: Null (self-created race)
Appearence:
James gains a foot in height and four twisting horns grow from his head. Two pointing forwards, two pointing back. His skin turns a dark grey, so do his eyes though slightly lighter. His fingernails turn black. Gains a long muscular tail like that of a lizard though with skin not scales. His teeth turn to fangs and his voice gets all growly, he also gets a long pointed tounge.

For clothing His usual light blue dress shirt turns to a black leather jacket. With no shirt underneath. His pants become black leather also. In christmas town he keeps all changes except his clothes do not change.

Last edited by Solomon Black on March 9th 2011, 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Naraca
Name: Naraca
Race: Undead AKA Zombie
Appearence: Naraca's skin will become partially decayed, not by much but enough to notice. His skin will become a sickly Grey and his eyes will be pure white. His snow white hair will turn black. The red coat he wears will turn dark blue and his Gilgamesh gauntlets will instead become naturally armored forearms, hands, shins and feet, like as if they are apart of him instead. Naraca's teeth will all be razor sharp,

In christmas town Naraca will look Normal again ((Avatar look)) But a santa clause hat will suddenly appear on Naraca's head and he will grow a big white beard. Everything will stay normal.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
New Rule:

Your form may not involve something that enables you extra abilities, such as wings that allow you to fly, claws that allow you to scratch, and etc... The costume is meant for appearance only, and you gain nothing else. If your costume currently has one of these features, it is now void.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Back to top Go down

Zihark
Is there a reason for the change?

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Because you shouldn't gain the ability to fly, and two extra sets of weapons (claws and teeth) for being in a world. Sora never got any special or extra abilities when he visited Halloween Town, so why should you? Bottomline, it's a cheap way to gain extra abilities for nothing.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Regardless this shouldn't need to be a rule seeing as in order to get things such as wings or any benefits like the ability to see in the back of your head because of a third eye would need to be made into an enchantment.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Solomon Black
Is James acceptable now?

Back to top Go down

EvelynEvelyn
Christmas Town | Halloween Town

Evelyn | Evelyn

Elf | Doll

Appearance
Spoiler:

-yes I took the time to draw these as I'm not good at describing costumes/clothes.-

Back to top Go down

Xen The Second
Name: Xen.

Race: Zombie-ish-nobody-human (Just read it.)

Appearence: Xen takes on the appearence of his somebody when he died. His facial features are that of Blake's, and are a tad more child-like, he is 1 1/2 inches shorter, and his hair is blonde. Those are the features he takes from Blake origionally. These are how he looks with the added appearence of Blake in his final hours. He has two claw marks coming across his chest, forming four X's (four claws), dark circles under his eyes, from lack of sleep, a gash in his lower thigh, four gashes running from his lower right neck, to just above his elbow, a claw mark going all the way down his back, and a hole where his heart shouldn't be. The whole looks as if the creature impaled Blake/Xen with their clawed hand, and it looks heart shaped at the same time. Also, his keyblade always has a dark aura and radiates purple-ish-black smoke.

CRISTMAS TOWN: Name: Xen
Race: Nobody
Appearence: His overcoat turns red and white, alternating in stripes, and his pants are red w/ a black belt. His shoes turn white.

Back to top Go down

Emerald
Name: Emerald

Race: Werewolfish-Nobody

Appearence:

Christmas Town:
Name: Emerald
Race: Nobody
Appearence:

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme

Back to top Go down

Hikari
~Halloween Town~

Name: Cool
Race: Vampiric Acolyte
Appearance:

Picture:

~Christmas Town~

Name: Cool
Race: Angel
Appearance:

Cool gains his normal appearance back however now he gains a pair of angel wings and appears slightly lighter. [Also yes the wings do nothing and are just for looks.]

Last edited by Cool on July 1st 2013, 9:09 am; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Halloween Town:
Name: Mystic

Race: Dark Dragoon

Appearence: A silver haired kid with Dragoon armor and a staff instead of a spear.

Christmas Town:
Name: Mystic

Appearence: A silver haired kid with reindeer antlers and a little red and green Santa outfit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Halloween Town:
Name: Serenity

Race: Human Witch

Appearance: White haired girl with Black witch's hat and Witch's cloak.

Christmas Town:
Name: Serenity

Race: Human-Elf

Appearance: Human white haired girl with elf ears and green elf outfit and green elf hat.

Last edited by Mystic on June 20th 2011, 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Back to top Go down

Hikari
I would like to edit a small part of the Christmas Town costume. Instead of his shorts being red, green, and white I would like them to be just red. Also I would like to change his black Santa hat to a silver Santa hat.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Edit your original post...

Back to top Go down

Chastity Corrine Carter
Halloween Town:

Name: Chastity

Appearance: Chastity's blonde hair gains black and orange streaks and her eyes turn a brilliant, shining orange. They glint in the dark, even without the presence of light. Other than that, nothing else changes.

Christmas Town:

Name: Chastity

Appearance: Chastity has green and red streaks in her hair, along with the blonde original hair. Her eyes also turn an icy blue. Nothing else changes.

• Isn't it a little sad
that nothing more is left?

♦ All but the memory of a voice will fade
Naught but a name shall remain.

○ If that alone can come true
In the world of those who made me,

♥ I would like to think that
My final song was not in vain...

MP: 30
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRH6vZwoeYU&feature=related
Fight theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbtpH04Gxqs&feature=related

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Though hopefully not needed to be said I gave Cool's costume a complete revamp and posted this to avoid confusion about my costume roleplay wise.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Halloween Town:
Name: Kast

Race: Evil Wizard

Appearence: A lanky man with glowing orb eyes and face shadowed by a huge old leather pointed hat with curling end. His garb is of ragged brown long coat with stitches worn over a dark purple vest, and loose worn out black pants tied with a long dirty red sash. A white buttoned glove covers his bandaged hands.

Picture, courtesy of Jump-Button
Spoiler:

Race: Snowman

Appearence: A white snowman with an old brown pointed hat, black beady eyes, carrot nose and beady smile. The snowman wears an open old red overcoat, have thick tree-stick like arms and fingers, and wooden pegs as legs.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
MAG : 1
Halloween Town:
Name: the Husk

Race: Husk

Appearance: Due to the Husk already being a monster, he stays the same when entering Halloween Town. The previous costume is negated.

Back to top Go down

The Watcher
Name: The Watcher
Race: The Silence
Appearence:

The Watcher cannot physically speak in Halloween Town. He must use his magic to talk.

Mp: 30
Spells: -Sonic Pulse Shield
- Pulsing Punch

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Halloweentown

For Christmas town he gets a removable Rudolph's nose.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top