Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bennett Levin
"Well I stop in every once in a while to take in things," he answered.He was beginning to stroke her hands with his own,he decided to ask her a question."What do you mean you've found what you've been seeking in life now?" he asked her,he swallowed which could was only slightly audible since he was secretly nervous on the answer.He thought to himself,did he really have that deep of eyes?There was little to no noise from the crowds coming to them blocks away which he appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Azumi Cho
Azumi just watched Bennett as he explained that he stopped in from time to time, finding it an interesting fact about the man. The girl's hands began to sweat a little as Bennett began stroking them, realizing that she was comfortable with it somehow caused the halfling to smile slightly.

When Bennett asked his question, Azumi licked her lips, breathing slowly, stalling for time to think, but one thought was clouding her mind and making her blush. She shifted her hands and put her elbows on the table, glancing at Bennett and blushing while a thoughtful look crossed her face. She had to be careful about how she answered, for that tree had somehow played an interesting prank on them indeed, and it felt as though their hearts were now close to each other.

Still looking at Bennett, Azumi smiled, small at first, but it seemed to grow into a fool grin as she wrote, "Well, out of all the people in the city..." She faltered a little, but pressed on, "You...were the one..." Azumi froze, trying to go on and keep convincing herself that they were just good friends, but there was a small problem, her heart was telling her something else, she was sure, from the way it was thumping in her chest. "I mean...I...I...uh..."

Lavender eyes were looking at their hands, still conjoined, and Azumi looked into Bennett's face, scanning it for any sign at all. "I..." Her heart was pounding in its cage, and her head went reeling with thoughts, "I meant...that...I..." Giving up on words, Azumi clutched his hand tightly and laid her head onto his chest, sighing in comfort. "Do you understand? Do you want...this? Our hearts, can you feel it...? We are connected, I think..."

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ

Back to top Go down

Bennett Levin
Bennett found Azumi's head laying on his chest making him blush darkly.He felt an urge again,but wasn't trying to ignore it,he lifted her chin like before making eye contact again,and he moved his head closer and this time he didn't stop until their lips connected once again.A feeling of pleasure filled his body again and he held it like that for a second.Bennett moved his lips away for a second,"I...do understand" stroking her cheek smiling.He gave her a brief hug and let go,he licked his lips,"that was very nice" he complimented.

Back to top Go down

Azumi Cho
Azumi heard Bennett's heart accelerate, for once in her life, the girl was so scared that he might not care about her at all. Her skin against his shirt felt some heat. Is he blushing again? The girl didn't have time to look, because Bennett had lifted up her head, like before, so that she was staring at his blue eyes, which were charming her, so that she barely noticed his head getting closer.

Then, their lips touched again, making Azumi warm and fuzzy inside, but she couldn't blame this on a tree. When their lips parted, Azumi struggled not to sigh. A smile beamed on the girl's face, as she danced inside. As Bennett stroked her cheek, the halfling tried not to jump from the tingling feeling she was getting from his touch. He understands...

Next the girl was embraced by Bennett for a moment, then let go. Lavender eyes watched as the boy licked his lips, but the comment he said made Azumi turned red. "H-Honto...I mean...really?" The girl smiled shyly, they were in public, after all.

Back to top Go down

Bennett Levin
"Yes," Bennett assured,that feeling he had for a moment mad him explode inside."Are you okay Azu-chan?" he asked,he was glad that she smiled for him to see.He was sorta glad that there was no one really there to stare at them,he looked upwards at the sky so blue."I'm glad I could meet you today Azu" he said truthfully,maybe they were connected to each other,he didn't know,but at least the day could drag on in peace.

Back to top Go down

Azumi Cho
Azumi nodded slightly when asked if she was okay, trying not to blush as Bennett spoke her name, adding a -chan to it, she assumed, to mean that they were close friends or maybe more, since they seemed to feel the same way about each other. Thinking of that moment that had just passed made Azumi happy inside, because it was a strange kind of happy, a good kind.

Azumi smiled at Bennett, looking into his eyes for a moment, then she realized that her order was in front of her, but she didn't feel like eating now, rather, she wanted to "talk" with Bennett. "I'm glad I met you, Bennett...um...do you want to go elsewhere or give me a tour?" She asked, as she finished off her coffee.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top