Mighty Shield // Eos
August 13th 2017, 7:54 pm
Chastelle

Dragonheart [Open]
August 12th 2017, 1:53 pm
Eos

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PaleoRoxas
"I am so tired right now....I really needed this time to spend with her...I haven't had much recently" Roxas said, stretching his arms, yawing at the same time. Letting himself go, he fell down onto the field of grass below, one of the only fields of grass actually in Hollow Bastion. Its was pretty early in the morning, most people were up and you could just smell that the air all around you was saturated from the night before. Laying on the field alone, his head resting on his two hands which lay one on top of the other, he took a deep breath, allowing the fresh air to truly wake him up. He was dressed pretty normally, he planned to spend the day with the person who meant the most to him. "Kairi and I have been together for a while...I've been so busy that I havent actually thought about it but.....what is our future going to be like..if I..." His sentence slowly stopped as the rest of his though transfered to his mind, hiding what he felt should be kept secret for now, even if no one else was around. The clouds above slowly moved across the sky, each one is some weird shape that could be interperated to be an elephant or a rabbit "I guess it depends on the viewer" Roxas laughed to himself, slowly growing bored of just laying there. "I hope she got my message to meet me...maybe she just wants to take a little longer to get ready..since it is our first real date in a while..I hope she isn't mad at me" He said, yawing once more, his eyes slowly closing as he slowly faded away for a bit.

Last edited by Roxas on April 20th 2009, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

PaleoKairi
Kairi was racing through the castle barefoot, looking frantically for her drycleaning. She wanted her special dress for this occaision and it was completely missing in action. Her pale bare feet slid across the glowing marble floors, a toothbrush shoved in her mouth. Finally bursting through the doors of the main hall in her lacy pink bra and a white pleated skirt. She ripped the toothbrush from her mouth and faced one of the staff members she knew well.

"Do you know where my dry cleaning went?" she asked, out of breath.

"Sorry, Lady Kairi," the housekeeper said back to her, "But the dry cleaning is not to be picked up until later tonight."

Crap... Kairi thought.

She smiled at the housekeeper. "It's alright," she replied, "I can just find something else to wear." The housekeeper bowed to her as Kairi went skipping back up the marble stairs to her room, and the closet that she had already torn apart. Jumping back into her giant mess of clothes, she finally settled on a pink top, and clipped her belt to the side on top of her skirt. Fixing her hair in the mirror, she decided that that was it.

Kairi ran back to the mirror just as she had placed her hand on the doorknob. Grabbing her necklace that she had gotten from him and her bracelet, she quickly slipped them on and smoothed down her hair once more. Bolting for the door, she grabbed her purse and stepped out into the hallway. Nearly tripping as she ran down the stairs, the teenage princess made it to the grand doors before bolting out of them, and hitting the cobblestone streets she now knew well.

The note had been clutched in her hand that he had left as she quickly ran, her small white boots clicking on the cobblestones. Finally, Kairi was brought to the grassy field that she and Roxas had continually spent time in before. The sky shining down on her, she approached the blonde figure in the grass. Being as quiet as possible, and without touching him, she knelt in the grass next to him. Kairi swept her auburn hair out of the way, supporting herself with her arm, before she leaned down and kissed him on the lips softly.

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.

Back to top Go down

PaleoRoxas
Laying down on the cool grass, Roxas lost himself in the moment and slowly drifted to sleep, the cool wind kept him at a comfertable temperature. Anyone would lose themselves to the calmness of this area, its what drew him to it in the first place. He was probably asleep for at least ten or fifteen minutes and then he felt something soft and warm touch his lips. He knew this feeling, and started to slowly open his eyes to see the person he cared about more then anything, Kairi. Since they haven't had alot of time togehter, they haven't kissed in a while, which was something Roxas enjoyed very much so he had no intentions of letting the kiss die out quickly. Thier lips continued to be connected for at least another three minutes until Roxas finally decided to stop it so he could actually get off of the ground. He sat up and looked into her eyes, the eyes that hypnotized him everytime he looked at them. "Im sorry..." He said "We haven't had much time have we...but don't worry...Im devoting all the time I can to you. Things are dieing down now in terms of work...so I will be able to spend more time with you" He said, his eyes quickly glancing at her lips again, he had a strong desire to kiss her again...it was something he had gotten very used to...but he tried not to make it seem like he was overly desperate to be with her again. "So are you ready my Lady? Haha...I bet you are used to being called that now...its almost like....we're married..isn't it?" He said laughing at bit, as he got up and extended his hand to her.

Back to top Go down

PaleoKairi
Kairi felt Roxas' lips push back against hers as she realized he had woken from his dazed sleep. She remained that way, locked against his until he pulled from her reluctantly. Kairi hadn't wanted to end that kiss, but he leaned up and looked into her eyes. Feeling the ocean blue dig into her sapphire eyes, the teen princess couldn't help but smile with a blush. She put a hand to his face, with her forehead on his opposite shoulder, listening to the sound of his voice.

As he brought himself up to his feet, she remained on the ground, listening to his speech. Kairi laughed when he called her his "lady", brushing her loose hair behind her ear. Finally, the idea of marriage coarsed through her body, resulting in the reddening of her cheeks. Keeping a smile on her face, the blushing still intact, she took her boyfriend's extended hand.

When she reached her feet gracefully, she kept her hand in his, entwining her fingers between his. Roxas' hand was warm around Kairi's, as she urged him towards the cityscape, wondering about his plans.

"So," she started, leaning into him a bit, "What exactly is the plan for this big date?"

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.

Back to top Go down

PaleoRoxas
Kairi seemed a bit eager to go on this date, which was completely reasonable seeing how they had not been out for a while, and he usually had big plans whenever they went out. So it was only natural that she was waiting for some big fireworks explosion to happen. Of course he had some plans, but he wasn't going to give them to her that easily, though he knew she would keep asking, saying she just wanted a small preview when she really means she wants to know the whole story, even if he says it will ruin the surprise. Only this time, he wouldn't let her have the chance...he wanted to make sure everything was kept secret, and that no amount of persuasion could get anything out of him. He held her warm hand in his and smiled, kissing her cheek gently before responding to her question. "Well....I'm actually not really sure. I was kind of in a rush the whole time and didn't have the chance to really plan anything....I'm sorry if you are disappointed. But...I was hoping we could just walk around at let fate decide where we go...after all it is what made me meet you for the first time, and made me fall in love..right?" Roxas said, as sweet as he could to prevent any suspicion. It was no lie after all, every word he said was true, at least most of them. He took a deep breath and blinked away any last amount of drowsyness in his eyes as we waited for her reaction, ready to move the next piece of his chess game that will ultimately lead to one of the best plans he has every made, he was determined to finish this without telling her one word. "So, lets see where life takes us" he said with a smile, hiding his current anxious feeling.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top